PDA

View Full Version : Windows is shutting down on me.. related to the site??

chachamama
December 31st, 2010, 06:00 PM
For the past week or so, I've noticed that my Windows suddenly shuts down and says it's an "unknown error"..

At first I thought it was just random, but I've started to notice that it ONLY happens when I'm on this website. It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens about 20% of the time..

Is this happening to anyone else? It could still very well be an issue with my computer, but wanted to see if it could be related or was happening to anyone else???

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 10:23 PM
Well, nobody has reported that one! It sounds like a virus. We aren't running any funky software on here that would cause that so I'm not sure.

chachamama
January 1st, 2011, 05:46 PM
OK, just wanted to see if anyone else had noticed. must be a computer thing!

JackiesHope
January 1st, 2011, 06:02 PM
Something I've noticed is when moving from the private forum to public forum and visa-versa, sometimes I will get kicked off and have to re-log on? I don't know why this is happening.

My Fabulous Children
January 2nd, 2011, 02:51 AM
For the past week or so, I've noticed that my Windows suddenly shuts down and says it's an "unknown error"..

At first I thought it was just random, but I've started to notice that it ONLY happens when I'm on this website. It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens about 20% of the time..

Is this happening to anyone else? It could still very well be an issue with my computer, but wanted to see if it could be related or was happening to anyone else???

same thing just happened to me right now. Windows suddenly shuts down and says it's an uknown error''