PDA

View Full Version : GD Triggers

Trina7020
November 3rd, 2013, 09:02 AM
So I am doing much better than I was when we found out Baby #3 was also Boy #3... But something are still triggering those GD feelings. Is this normal? Is there anything you have found that makes it easier? Triggers this week included.... Halloween and all those adorable little costumes. I know there are some cute things for boys... But I've BTDT... TWICE Stores starting to,put out Christmas dresses.... Literal pit in my stomach/naseous feeling as I walked by them in the store yesterday Will this feeling ever go,away? :(

Adia
November 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Avoidance....and knowing what gets to you. I just don't go shopping in stores a lot, I do a lot of online shopping....I try not looking in baby strollers like a stalker, I try not figuring out everyone's family make up...but I still do it sometimes.

The one thing that has helped over the past 5 years is simply time. I know that isn't the magic cure we want but its true.

We were trick-or-treating last week with our girls all dressed up. A lady with two boys who were dressed as the CUTEST little minions went ga-ga over my girls. I felt so bad for her. I know she has GD and would love a girl. Its hard not to say anything about Gender Dreaming, swaying, etc but it would have made me look like a psycho.

Also people telling me I have their dream family helps a lot too.

FWIW, you have my dream family. I would have loved a brood of boys, but I would have wanted at least one girl too!

Big hugs, its gets better when you aren't prego, I promise.