PDA

View Full Version : in chat if anyone is around!

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 10:25 PM
i'll be there!

Sara'sFHC
January 1st, 2011, 08:04 AM
Sorry I missed you! Hope someone was there to chat with you.

nuthinbutpink
January 2nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
Group of us in there now!

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 03:53 PM
Updated the 21st- if any of the new or old members want to chat tonight, I'll have it open and be around later EST. Maybe 9ish after kids are hopefully in bed!

BTW, to get there, you either go to the main site and click on Main Chat on the menu bar.

Tweens&aBaby
January 21st, 2011, 03:54 PM
is chat for members? I don't see it

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 03:58 PM
Yes, tweens. I have to pay a monthly fee to keep chat up and running. I can't afford to pay for the number of licenses that we would need to be able to have everyone on here access it for free. I'm sorry.

Tweens&aBaby
January 21st, 2011, 04:01 PM
Oh no worries, I was just wondering if it was some where that I was missing. :) I wonder if I am able to chat from my work computer? The firewalls block lots of fun things.

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 04:04 PM
I know it works from iphones. It is just a chat program integrated into the site. It is a single-sign on so once you sign into IG if you are a member and click on chat, it puts you in the room with your username. You don't have to sign in again. I can give you access if you want to try it so you can see or if you want to try it tonight and see if it is worth it! LOL

It has been a fun way to get to know some of the gals that I did not know well on IG. Obviously, I knew the HT crowd okay but even some of those gals have been fun getting to know outside of HT world!

GreaseMonkey
January 21st, 2011, 04:10 PM
I am in chat but doesn't look like anyone's there!

nuthinbutpink
January 21st, 2011, 04:14 PM
You just were not in the main room....one of the secondary rooms...found you!