PDA

View Full Version : is this a boy?

mrd820
November 14th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Hi!! I have two boys and I am 23 weeks pregnant with baby #3. I have had three ultrasounds and with all three the baby wouldn't cooperate. His or her legs were closed and the tech said its really hard to even get a shot of baby's gender. At my second ultrasound I was 18 weeks and the lady had us look away for about 20 seconds and said okay I got the gender. My husband and I didn't want to find out in the room we wanted to find out with our kids. She printed a shot of what she says was a boy. As I looked more at the pic it looked very strange to me. I have two other boys and have seen other boys and it doesn't look like their pics. One of the pics you can clearly see its a boy but the other pic it looks like something is coming off of his leg and is white. It doesn't look like its between the legs. Then in between the legs looks kind of weird. Are these both boys and the one pic is just taken weird? One of the pics is of my 4 year old son and the other one is from this pregnancy. Also, another tech said that they can accidentally mistake a boys part for something else like an umbilical cord. I had another ultrasound yesterday at 23 weeks and they couldn't even guess gender due to baby's legs being shut. The doctor said buy gender neutral and a lot of times when this happens its a girl. I am so confused now.

Angelone
November 14th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Looks lik a boy congrats x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

tmbabcock
November 14th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Both pictures are definitely little boys there is no denying it. Sorry you didn't hear girl. :(

3littleladies
November 19th, 2013, 09:50 PM
That's a Boy, Congratulations!