PDA

View Full Version : June 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

stellanneedsasis
June 1st, 2011, 12:47 PM
Thought I'd get this started! I'm 3 dpo and hating the waiting already. Of course I am FEELING everything, or so I think I am. My uterus feels heavy like I'm about to start my period. Wishing everyone BFP's this month. We only had a 1 day cut off instead of a 3 day so I'm thinking it definitely could have happened on my first try! :rolleyes:

babydes56
June 1st, 2011, 01:08 PM
I'll join you, GL! I'm 5dpo & absolutely no symptoms

My3girls
June 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
I'll join too! I am 6 dpo and dying to test! I have no symptoms either!

My Fabulous Children
June 1st, 2011, 04:17 PM
Good luck to all.

TTC5
June 1st, 2011, 06:18 PM
Count me in, we dtd last night hopefully on ovulation x

stellanneedsasis
June 1st, 2011, 10:36 PM
has anyone else every felt symptoms super early like me? I did the with my son as well. I am one of those people who can feel every little ovulation pain. Today my uterus feels like it weighs 10 lbs, super bloated, gassy, and waves of energy and tiredness. Plus my back is killing me. I'm kinda worried b/c twins run in my family. Maybe that's why things are happening so early (3 dpo)? Can't wait to get this testing done with ladies!! Fingers crossed!

TTC5
June 1st, 2011, 11:09 PM
I always thought it was progesterone that caused these feelings which often get mistaken as early preg symptoms? Techincally you don't get the hormones that cause symptoms until the baby implants which happens after about 6 dpo? I could be wrong but this is what I have read.

Not at all doubting anyone who gets signs, cos you watch, I will be doing the same any day now HAHAHA

stellanneedsasis
June 2nd, 2011, 05:44 PM
TTC~I know I sound crazy right? I usually get PMS symptoms that include all of the above but not until CD 9 and I almost always start AF on CD 12/13. Today I feel completely different, meaning not preggo. I'm tired but that could be b/c I'm chasing my crazy toddler around. I would have said yesterday I was 98% sure I was preggo, today more like 30% :(

What CD are you ladies going to start testing? I have some Internet pregnancy strips and bought the equate early pregnancy test today with pink lines. I think I'm going to start on CD 9.

TTC5
June 2nd, 2011, 06:43 PM
I do believe us women do have strong intuition too so your not at all crazy!!

I am 2dpo and this is my early symptom lol for a laugh:
Went to bed super early like before 7pm.. had strong o pains till around 10pm then slept more woke at 2am and could not get back to sleep! I was starving hungry I had to get up and eat lol.

I have ordered some tests off Ebay plan to test 10dpo but no doubt will do earlier hehe

TTC5
June 2nd, 2011, 06:44 PM
Oh and have a mega headache too!

stellanneedsasis
June 2nd, 2011, 07:36 PM
TTC~I was looking through a Mayo clinic pregnancy book I have and it says 4 days after fertilization your body started producing HcG, so I'm thinking people who are particularly sensitive to the hormone may be the ones that get really early symptoms? Hang in there ladies! I hope this weekend goes by quick for me, I've got myself booked solid with plans to help!

TTC5
June 2nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
I am prob one of those people then as 3 of 4 of my pregs I suffered severe morning sickness!

I was starving again but 9am I ate a massive bowl of cereal.. the whole time I swayed I had to force myself to eat... now I am crazy HAHA

Out of the Blue
June 3rd, 2011, 05:39 PM
Hi guys...I guess you can count me in. I'm 1 DPO if that counts, lol! Hoping time will speed by for us b/c I'm really, really hungry and I want to enjoy eating a bit before m/s kicks in.

:cheerteam::fingers::awe:

TTC5
June 3rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome ootb!!! I am super hungry too LOL another 5am brekkie for me, haha!

stellanneedsasis
June 3rd, 2011, 06:42 PM
Welcome out of the blue! I am totally off the girl diet until I get my AF. I needed to eat, I was wasting away! I also get extreme sickness (I won't even call it morning sickness b/c mine is 24/7). I need IV's last time and was on the max dose of zofran everday. Ended up gaining 9 lbs and my son weighed 6.4lbs. Let's hope if I do get a BFP, I get to eat and gain a healthy 25-30lbs!! :)

Today not feeling much, some slight uterus twinges this morning. Still really gassy~yuck! Debating on which day to start testing and I'm finding all these sites with pictures of HPT tests with voting and "tweeking"...very interesting and entertaining. Check it out if you get a chance..it's called www.canyouseealine.com . I saw a few that got very faint lines on 7 and 8 DPOs. My husband made me promise not to test till 9DPO but I'm thinking I won't be able to hold true to that!

No major increase in hunger for me so far, but I've been enjoying eating all the non-girl diet foods :)

Happy Friday ladies

TTC5
June 3rd, 2011, 08:25 PM
Oohh don't tell me you can get + as early as 7dpo! That is like 4 days away for me =D

pastelpicnic
June 3rd, 2011, 11:14 PM
Hi ladies! I am 7dpo. I have no symptoms. But periodically I will think that something smells funny. I am also getting bouts of tiredness and then energy again. Who knows.

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Ohhh those could be signs hehe!! FX!!

babydes56
June 4th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Is being emotional a sign of preg, i've been crying at all sorts. I'm a softy anyway but seem more so in the last few days. It's also a sign of AF i guess

pastelpicnic
June 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Anyone still having dark + on OPK's after O???

stellanneedsasis
June 4th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Does dark + on OPK's mean pregnancy? If so I'm peeing on one today!! haha I am 6 DPO and no symptoms today. Had slight cramping last night. No appetite today. I do have crazy bouts of energy followed by naps though! :)

I'm serious considering taking test tomorrow morning, I better make myself get up and get rid of my FMU so I can't take it. It's such a small percentage that it would show anything...I don't want to disappoint myself. I am really hoping we have some BFP's from this group this month.

I keep wondering if our sway was TOO much. Diet, supps. 14 days of abstinence, whole tube of rePhresh at midnight and DTD at 9am. Then I ovulated the next day...so only a one day cut off. Took zyrtec everyday. Fingers crossed. Need to stop thinking!

pastelpicnic
June 4th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Does dark + on OPK's mean pregnancy? If so I'm peeing on one today!! haha I am 6 DPO and no symptoms today. Had slight cramping last night. No appetite today. I do have crazy bouts of energy followed by naps though! :)

I think for some people it does!!! I was looking on the website, peeonastick.com and they mention that if you have as dark as or darker + opks after O then you are either Pg or you have serious hormonal issues going on. I'm sure I fall in the catagory of having hormonal issues. I know, I'm negative.:happy:

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Is being emotional a sign of preg, i've been crying at all sorts. I'm a softy anyway but seem more so in the last few days. It's also a sign of AF i guess

Yep it was for me, for both preg and af.

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Anyone still having dark + on OPK's after O???

I don't have any o tests left so can't try. Are you?

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Well FF moved my o date back from cd 13 to cd 14 after putting in this mornings temp? why would it do that? Should I over ride it?

I have woken with massive headache this morning, super hungry starving again and last night was cramping on and off??

Meant to be 4dpo today but now ff says 3dpo?!

pastelpicnic
June 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I don't have any o tests left so can't try. Are you?

Yes TTC5 I am. I did this same thing last Summer right after I stopped bfing and I had really low temps. like in the 96's. So for sure then I was having hormonal progesterone issues.

TTC5
June 4th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Cool!

I am feeling awful today... migraine headache all morning :(

stellanneedsasis
June 5th, 2011, 12:30 AM
TTC5~I over ride the system a lot for my O. I have really inconsistent temps b/c I am a terrible sleeper. I have bad O pains and FF is usually off for me by a day so I just change it. If you really think you know what day you o'd I would over-ride.

I tried the OPK and it was completely negative. Did some reading and it says they would show positive around the same time a preggo test would say positive. Also it says if your 37 years old and up you can get positives due to hormonal things during those ages.

I'm going to stick with the preggo tests. :)

fivebabies
June 5th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Hi stellannedsasis...I see you're in AZ! Me too....Phx area?

stellanneedsasis
June 5th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Hi fivebabies~yes we are in Phx, off the 51 and Greenway. I grew up in Lake Havasu and have lived in Phx after attending ASU. I love Az...hoping our next couple of hot months go by quick!

fivebabies
June 5th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Ugh, seriously...I don't love this heat. I grew up in the Northwest! I'm in the East Valley. :)

Good luck with TTC! :) Hope you get a BFP!!!

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 02:31 AM
TTC5~I over ride the system a lot for my O. I have really inconsistent temps b/c I am a terrible sleeper. I have bad O pains and FF is usually off for me by a day so I just change it. If you really think you know what day you o'd I would over-ride.

I tried the OPK and it was completely negative. Did some reading and it says they would show positive around the same time a preggo test would say positive. Also it says if your 37 years old and up you can get positives due to hormonal things during those ages.

I'm going to stick with the preggo tests. :)

You know.. this ff could be right as I had o pains on cd 14...

stellanneedsasis
June 5th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I'm proud of myself this morning I got up and got rid of my FMU before I could contemplate testing. :) My temps haven't showed an implantation dip and I haven't felt implantation cramping. I'm 7 dpo today. Hoping I get a dip over the next few or feel some cramping.

fivebabies
June 5th, 2011, 05:28 PM
It's sooooo hard to wait to test! You're stronger than I would've been! :)

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Wheres your chart stella?x

My3girls
June 5th, 2011, 08:16 PM
I'm 10 dpo should I test or wait a few more days?

stellanneedsasis
June 5th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Id test but that's just me. I am starting early testing tomorrow at 8 dpo. Good luck :)

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I'm 10 dpo should I test or wait a few more days?

TEST!!!!! LOL ;)

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Id test but that's just me. I am starting early testing tomorrow at 8 dpo. Good luck :)

FX and good luck!

My3girls
June 5th, 2011, 09:55 PM
I might on Monday, I don't want to get my hopes up.

fivebabies
June 6th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Eek! i hope you both get your BFPs! :)

stellanneedsasis
June 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Good morning ladies :) took a test this morning at 8dpo and it was BFN :( Feel like crap this morning, crampy, crabby, and didn't sleep. I think I was so nervous/excited to see test and of course disappointed that I can't find a faint line on it. I think I am going to skip taking one tomorrow and test at 10dpo. I am still hopeful but as the days go on realizing that our first try might have not worked.

btw~it's amazing how if you stare at a bfn you can actually start to make yourself see the tiniest area where a line would have been or could be but's the faintest line ever! I'm not going to let myself over analyze that or "tweek" it. I want to see a true BFP!!

fivebabies
June 6th, 2011, 02:12 PM
I know what you mean about seeing a faint BFP, in my head. LOL So sorry it was a bfn but it's soooooo early!

I O'ed earlier than expected so I actually have a 2 day cutoff this month! I won't test until AF is LATE. I drove myself crazy last month. AF was 6 days late. Blah!

TTC5
June 6th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Morning ladies

5dpo and counting aghh it goes sooo slow!

So, had a small temp dip this morning and now thinking my prior hunger/headaches was all just progesterone related :(

I feel nothing yet (I know it is still too early but still!) no spotting, no funny cm nothing!!!
Did have cramping on rhs last night but meh that's nothing, right?...

fivebabies
June 6th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Ahh, it DOES! I'm 4 days behind you TTC5! 1 dpo. LOL

I took an OPK yesterday when I suspected (easily, pretty obvious) that I was about to O and it was VERy dark +. Never had one that dark before! It was a few days early too. So I O'ed yesterday and I took another OPK today to see and there was barely a line there which is how I always test usually.

So I hope it worked! :)

Now, how do we keep our mind off the 2WW??

TTC5
June 6th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Good question 5B - LOL I am going INSANE lol

stellanneedsasis
June 7th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Omg!!! Just got a faint pink line on a frer! Stick baby stick!!!

stellanneedsasis
June 7th, 2011, 10:10 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee208/soldbylia/P1150437.jpg

can't seem to get a good angle on it, has much better stronger line in person. Hoping that line gets even darker over the next few days!

pastelpicnic
June 7th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Omg!!! Just got a faint pink line on a frer! Stick baby stick!!!

Wow!!! Stella SUPER excited for you!!!!!! I haven't tested and I don't think I'm going to until I am late for AF.

stellanneedsasis
June 7th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Thank you! I am seriously still in shock. My AF usually would show up Friday or Saturday so she better not make an appearance this month. I don't want to have to go back on that girlie diet again :)

pastelpicnic
June 7th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Thank you! I am seriously still in shock. My AF usually would show up Friday or Saturday so she better not make an appearance this month. I don't want to have to go back on that girlie diet again :)

I totally agree with you there! I'm getting bitter and depressed on the diet! FX! for you!!! :bigsmile:

fivebabies
June 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I see the line! Congrats Stella! FX for you! :)

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Stella wow!!! How dpo are you???

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Coingrats Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many dpo are you?

stellanneedsasis
June 7th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Hi girls! I am 9dpo and started getting little waves of nausea today. eek! I don't think I could handle twins (my body had a hard time holding one baby in!). After my first ultrasound I will be sure to let you know what they find.

I am hoping that my BFP is the start of MANY BFPs this month!

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Did you test earlier than this? So happy for you!!

I am 6dpo and feeling like I am not pregnant :( I don't know why...

Although I have burst in to tears TWICE today??...

DoulaMama
June 7th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Did you test earlier than this? So happy for you!!

I am 6dpo and feeling like I am not pregnant :( I don't know why...

Although I have burst in to tears TWICE today??...

I'm always very emotional before finding out I'm preggo...so fx'd this is it for you!!!

As for why I'm here.... I believe that I'm 4dpo today:) I can't be totally sure because I think I missed my + opk on the 2nd of June...and only saw the fade out the next am at 10. I had a negative test on the 2nd at 10, had some funny ovarian cramping later in the day, and then by the next am I had a nearly + at 10 am. It got less dark by 3pm and then since then I've had negative tests. It would have been on cycle day 14, so hey! I'll just go with it and keep my fingers crossed that it's a girl if I am preggo. To be honest I really don't think that I am....I just don't feel like we caught the egg. And without a confirmed + opk I guess I'm second guessing my body. Anyway, we DTD at midnight on the night of 1st so it was a 2 day cut-off. We also used a ton of Sylk so I hope that did something to those boys!! LOL I had a very long cycle(37 days) the last month so I wasn't expecting to ovulate this soon. The one cool thing about potentially being pregnant is that the baby would be due on my Birthday:) (although I always go late so that doesn't mean much:))
I hope you don't mind if I lurk here until I test:) 4+ days until testing! Sticky bean vibes to everyone here with BFP's and BFP vibes to the rest!!!

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Of course not DM - the more the merrier here.. we can all SS together!

So this down day could be a sign...... lol

DoulaMama
June 7th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Of course not DM - the more the merrier here.. we can all SS together!

So this down day could be a sign...... lol

Yup:)
PS- I've been following you on GD(creepy I know) and I truly hope you get your little boy. xo And just because this is the only place I can say this and not feel guilty.....you have my "dream family" make-up:)

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 11:33 PM
OMG this has now brought me to tears - that is the nicest thing ANYONE has ever said to me about my 4 girls xoxoxox

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Just a quick question, could my dip from yesterday have been an implantation dip? And can this cause you to, the next day be very weepy and drained?
Here is my chart - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025

DoulaMama
June 7th, 2011, 11:42 PM
OMG this has now brought me to tears - that is the nicest thing ANYONE has ever said to me about my 4 girls xoxoxox

I'm shocked!! ((hugs Mama)) You are so lucky. I'm a little green with envy :)

DoulaMama
June 7th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Just a quick question, could my dip from yesterday have been an implantation dip? And can this cause you to, the next day be very weepy and drained?
Here is my chart - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/336025

Well I would say that it can be normal or a sign of implantation :) FX'd that it's an ID!! I would say that it's a really good sign that it didn't dip too low and that it came back higher than before:D I seriously hope that your little guy is burrowing in for the long haul!!! xo

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 12:39 AM
I'm trying to do research and apparently if it dips below your cover line it may not be an ID? I have 12 tests left, so will test again in the morning lmfao!

fivebabies
June 8th, 2011, 01:30 AM
What brand/kind of tests do you gals use?

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 01:58 AM
I get mine off ebay they detect 10ml

fivebabies
June 8th, 2011, 02:23 AM
The ones I get off ebay never work for me. Walmart brand shows up before the ebay ones do. :( Do you mind telling me the seller?

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 02:24 AM
It's an Australian seller does that matter for you? x

fivebabies
June 8th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Awe man. Yeah, I'd want them sooner than they could get here. I'll look for a US seller.. Thanks anyways! :)

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 02:38 AM
No probs!!

fivebabies
June 8th, 2011, 02:58 AM
I did find some that are 15 miu (not bad) from a US shipper. Ends in the AM and they'll ship tomorrow too (1 state away) so I should have them by the weekend! Yay! Thanks for starting that fire under my rear. I was out of tests. :)

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 03:45 AM
Hehehe you can join me in poas like a nutter ;)

babydes56
June 8th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Stella, just saw your got BFP!! Congrats, 9dpo that's early wow. I test tomorrow

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Make sure you update us asap lol!!!!!

stellanneedsasis
June 8th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Good morning :) I had a lot to catch up on from last night. Yes, I agree 4 girls is amazing. I always thought I was going to get all girls and I was quite happy with that idea. I really pray for a daughter one day.

Ok TT5 here's what I did. I bought my test strips from early-pregnancy-tests.com, they came from Canada. I bought the 20miu. I took a test at 8dpo and it was negative right away. Later that morning I kept staring and staring (haha) till my eyes were crossed! And I could swear if you held it against a white background and at a funny angle I could see a "hint" of something. I also felt a little weak that day. Looking back I think if I took the FRER that day I would have seen a faint. Then I took the internet strip again 9dpo and it said negative right away. I did that at 3am. At 6am I looked at it in the morning light and saw a very very faint line but stronger than the 8dpo test. I told hubby I wanted to use a FRER, which he said it was too early and a waste of a "more expensive" test! Then I ran too the bathroom before he could talk me out of it!
The second line showed up right away.

FYI-this morning I took another internet strip, my test line still took over 5 minutes to come in and it's really light. So from now on I've become a FRER believer. I think my internet strips are not true to the miu readings.

Also I was up and down all weekend 5-7dpo about being preggo. One minute I would feel tired and heavy uterus, the next I was telling myself I was crazy. So I say don't give up until AF shows. I did get super emotional at 7dpo. We were laying by the pool and I was a mess! Tears and all~so maybe it truly is a sign?!

sorry for the long post...but I haven't shared our news with anyone besides our parents~I'm a little crazy about waiting till we see heartbeat/8 weeks or more etc...so you ladies are my only companions!

Oh and I never had an Implantation Dip on my chart so I say even if you don't get one you could still be preggo! :)

My3girls
June 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I finally took the test...BFP! I am beside myself! Now i just pray it sticks, I had a m/c last May at 11 weeks, so I'm a little nervous.

DoulaMama
June 8th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I finally took the test...BFP! I am beside myself! Now i just pray it sticks, I had a m/c last May at 11 weeks, so I'm a little nervous.
:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam::cheer team:
:ttcboy::luck::ttcboy::luck::ttcboy::luck::ttcboy: :luck::ttcboy::luck:
AHHHH!!!!! Congrats!!! So awesome Mama!!! I hope your little bean sticks like crazy too! :luck: :HH: When is your EDD?? :D

babydes56
June 8th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Congrats!! That's fantastic news, 2 bfp's so far this week. Just relax or try to, i too had a m/c in June last yr at 5-6wks so i'm sure i'll be nervous too if i get a bfp

babydes56
June 8th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Doulamama, i'm sending you lots of pink dust!! I have 2 girls so i need some blue dust

DoulaMama
June 8th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Doulamama, i'm sending you lots of pink dust!! I have 2 girls so i need some blue dust

Well then it's coming your way in bucket loads!! :) LOL! Thank you!!

My3girls
June 8th, 2011, 03:49 PM
Thanks ladies! My edd is feb. 17. I will post my sway soon!

fivebabies
June 8th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Wow! Congrats My3girls!!! So exciting!

Stupid question: What's a FRER? Thanks. :)

zanacal
June 8th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Congratulations Stella and My3Girls - wonderful news :D D

My3girls
June 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Wow! Congrats My3girls!!! So exciting!

Stupid question: What's a FRER? Thanks. :)

Thanks, I think it the First Response Pregnancy test.

babydes56
June 8th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Cant wait to see your sway!

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 07:50 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow there is something in the waters lol

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Stella - could I see your chart? I am 7dpo but feeling sad coz I had another dip today???

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM
See my chart guys, 7dpo could it be an imp. dip? This morning have slimey cm that is yellow, snot like?? Plug forming maybe?!?!! Clutching at straws here lol

DoulaMama
June 8th, 2011, 08:56 PM
See my chart guys, 7dpo could it be an imp. dip? This morning have slimey cm that is yellow, snot like?? Plug forming maybe?!?!! Clutching at straws here lol

I would say its more likely that the dip today is your ID. And I'd hate to get your hopes up but the only symptom that I get with each pregnancy in the early stages is creamy, yellow cm !!! Ahhhh! I hope it's true for you too!

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 09:11 PM
It would make sense as yesterday I was soooooo teary..... shouldn't look too much in to it, but it is fun to hope hey!

It reminded me of when I started loosing my plug with DD4!

stellanneedsasis
June 8th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Congrats My3girls! 2 BFPs!! Let's keep this party going!

TTC5~can I link my calendar from fertility friend over here? If not I am under the same user name over there stellanneedsasis. I stopped checking temps this morning as I think I would stress myself out! Oh and I totally got yucky yellow CM today~kinda freaked me out! That is a GREAT sign! I think temps are so dependent on your sleeping habits. For me I'm a light sleeper so I am rolling around a ton and it's always caused me to have crazy ups and downs with my temps. I wouldn't think much of your second dip, you may have just slept a little more soundly this am :)

I hope to keep seeing GREAT news from you girls! Yes the FRER is the First Response Early Results tests...they have 2 pink lines. I am going to retake one tomorrow and make sure my line is darker than it was Tuesday.

I have my first Dr. appt. on Monday and hope my blood work looks good. Lots of small cramping right now, trying to remember that it's totally normal but I'm just so afraid to lose this baby.

pastelpicnic
June 8th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks ladies! My edd is feb. 17. I will post my sway soon!

Congrats My3girls!!!!!! How exciting, we have TWO BFP!!! :cheerteam:

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Can't wait to read your sway Stella!

yep you can link your page here.

babydes56
June 9th, 2011, 03:33 AM
It's BFP for me ladies!!! I'm in shock because i didnt expect it..Had cramps yesterday & thought AF was on the way, i also had twinges here & there but nothing to make me think i was preg. I was really emotional & cried a few time last week, remember me saying that?

TTC5, i think been emotional is a good sign & also the cm. I havent noticed any changes in cm yet but i'm sure that's coming soon. When are you testing again?

Stella, i'm already scared to m/c, how crazy is that? Anyway DH says i shouldnt worry & just take it easy but it's not easy when you've m/c before. On a happier note, i'm thrilled!

We have 3 BFPs now, come on girls bring em on!

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 03:36 AM
FX emotional is a sign, cos today I have been the same and DH is now laughing at me over it lol think he thinks I am UTD.

zanacal
June 9th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Congratulations Babydes56!

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 09:01 AM
So now all you ladies are leaving me, just as soon as we got here, lmfao ;)

Out of the Blue
June 9th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Hi all...I've been MIA since I wasn't sure what was going on w/my cycle and it turns out I O'ed later than I thought so NOW I'm 3DPO per FF...Still waaaaaay early but I'm really hopeful that we'll get it on this first try. Was just skimming over the last part of this thread and we've got 3 BFPs already!?!?!?! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY...It's going to be a great month, ladies...Let's keep the BFPs coming!

:cheerteam::fx::cheerteam::fx::cheerteam::fx::chee rteam:

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 11:11 AM
AAAHHHH!!!! Congrats Babydes56!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
So how many are there left to test?

TTC5-
OOTB-
Pastelpicnic- AF due by 12th or13th?
Myself- test on the 13th (10dpo)

Anyone else??? When will you test???

pastelpicnic
June 9th, 2011, 11:22 AM
AAAHHHH!!!! Congrats Babydes56!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

TTC5-
OOTB-

Congrats Babydes56!!!!!! I haven't tested, but I'm not going to. I'm just waiting for AF. I'm 11dpo.

Out of the Blue
June 9th, 2011, 12:11 PM
I haven't tested, but I'm not going to. I'm just waiting for AF. I'm 11dpo.

Whaaaaaaaat??? You're 11dpo and you haven't tested yet??? What self-control!!! Hoping AF never comes so you're forced to test and get a BFP!

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Whaaaaaaaat??? You're 11dpo and you haven't tested yet??? What self-control!!! Hoping AF never comes so you're forced to test and get a BFP!

LOL! hoping the same thing for you PP! I too was not going to test...at all. I thought that if I'm going to go without any testing at all through this pregnancy...why test for pregnancy? I'll be able to tell by m/s in 2-3 weeks anyway...and a lack of period....but I don't know if I have the willpower!!! LOL

Out of the Blue
June 9th, 2011, 12:20 PM
DoulaMama, can I just say that everytime I see a post from you, I want to eat cake! Your pic makes me sooooo hungry, lol!

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 12:22 PM
DoulaMama, can I just say that everytime I see a post from you, I want to eat cake! Your pic makes me sooooo hungry, lol!

HAHAHAHAHA! I can change it if you want???

Out of the Blue
June 9th, 2011, 12:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! I can change it if you want???

No...Keep it! I plan to be preggo very soon (if not now) so as soon as I get my BFP, I'm going to have a BIG piece of cake before m/s sets in. I think I may have a week, if I'm lucky, to chow down before I get sick. I'm totally going to think of you when I eat my cake, lol!

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 12:36 PM
AWESOME! Well, to be honest...although I would have liked a better sway...I really hope I'm preggo with you Gals! FX'd for us, Blue!!!

Out of the Blue
June 9th, 2011, 12:41 PM
AWESOME! Well, to be honest...although I would have liked a better sway...I really hope I'm preggo with you Gals! FX'd for us, Blue!!!

That's the thing...if you're preggo, no more worrying about swaying. Your sweet (pink!) bean will be meant to be! BTW - my sway could have been a LOT better. I just got to a point where I had to make peace with the situation and leave it up to the heavens to send me something sweet... FX for you! OOOOOHHHHH I can't wait for more BFPs to roll in on this thread!

My3girls
June 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Congrats Babydee and Stella! Lets keep these BFP going!

fivebabies
June 9th, 2011, 01:12 PM

TTC5-
OOTB-

I'm still here! I'm only 4 dpo but I ordered some sensative hpt and can't wait to start testing....maybe monday?

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM

TTC5-
OOTB-
fivebabies- test on the 13th (8dpo)

stellanneedsasis
June 9th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Congrats BabyDes, 3 for 3 so very happy!!

Outoftheblue~I get horrible sickness at 6 weeks 24/7 through the end. I'm going to look into getting a zofran pump this time around. I have been eating everything since my BFP~trying to gain at least 5 lbs before sickness sets in. I won't lie it's been a blast! I'm already getting little waves of sickness though~can't believe it might start before 6 weeks this time! yikes! Hoping you get a BFP soon so you can join me on my eating frenzy for 2 weeks!

stellanneedsasis
June 9th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Ladies, do you think we should post sways now or when we find out gender?

pastelpicnic
June 9th, 2011, 04:02 PM
LOL! hoping the same thing for you PP! I too was not going to test...at all. I thought that if I'm going to go without any testing at all through this pregnancy...why test for pregnancy? I'll be able to tell by m/s in 2-3 weeks anyway...and a lack of period....but I don't know if I have the willpower!!! LOL

I just decided to wait because I only get accurate tests on FRER and there so expensive. Like you said Doula eventually I will find out with AF showing up or not. I swayed last summer and drove myself and DH nuts with peeing on pg tests from 8dpo and on. So I swore I wouldn't do that this time. That way I won't get mad seeing a blank test and won't get angry about waisting the $$$.

Outoftheblue: Trust me, reading about all you ladies that are testing and getting BFP's does make it EXTREMELY hard!!!! :hair:

fivebabies
June 9th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Ladies, do you think we should post sways now or when we find out gender?

Post them now please!!! :)

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 09:47 PM
I am 8dpo today - bfn on an ebay cheapy would it be too early to try one of the first responce early tests?

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Post them now please!!! :)

I agree!!! :D

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I am 8dpo today - bfn on an ebay cheapy would it be too early to try one of the first responce early tests?

It was for me with all 3 of my kids....I got a BFP at 12dpo with DS1, 9dpo with DS2 and 11dpo with DS3...all First response tests. I'd give it at least 1-2 more days before testing...if you can do it!
xoxo Good Luck!!(having patience that is...) +++++ vibes heading your way!!

fivebabies
June 9th, 2011, 10:29 PM

Hmmm, maybe I'll have to wait a couple extra days than I was planning on.

Are you going to test tomorrow too?

stellanneedsasis
June 9th, 2011, 10:42 PM
My internet strips didn't work well and the First Response was awesome at 9 dpo. :) I say try both! :) oh I posted my sway under trying to conceive girl/girl sways...let me know your opinions! How was your temp this am TTC5?

stellanneedsasis
June 9th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Can I just also say that I am so happy that we have these forums! Everytime I am on the PC my husband is like "what are you smiling about!" I don't think he understands the connection us ladies can form! I am so happy to just be able to talk with you and share in your BFPs or BFNs (hoping that they go BFP soon!!) If I talked to friends about swaying they all looked at me like I was a selfish crazy brat! Glad I can be in a place of acceptance and understanding. (My emotional post for the day~happy tears!)

fivebabies
June 9th, 2011, 10:55 PM
Can I just also say that I am so happy that we have these forums! Everytime I am on the PC my husband is like "what are you smiling about!" I don't think he understands the connection us ladies can form! I am so happy to just be able to talk with you and share in your BFPs or BFNs (hoping that they go BFP soon!!) If I talked to friends about swaying they all looked at me like I was a selfish crazy brat! Glad I can be in a place of acceptance and understanding. (My emotional post for the day~happy tears!)

I concur! (((HUGS)))

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 11:18 PM
It was for me with all 3 of my kids....I got a BFP at 12dpo with DS1, 9dpo with DS2 and 11dpo with DS3...all First response tests. I'd give it at least 1-2 more days before testing...if you can do it!
xoxo Good Luck!!(having patience that is...) +++++ vibes heading your way!!

So had you been testing early too?

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Hmmm, maybe I'll have to wait a couple extra days than I was planning on.

Are you going to test tomorrow too?

Yep I have a big stash of internet cheapies lol

DoulaMama

I too am so glad to have others that REALLY get it:) Even though I'm not a hardcore swayer, I have still had the disappointment that comes with GD and have no one to talk to about it. Hugs to all of you! xo

TTC5
My internet strips didn't work well and the First Response was awesome at 9 dpo. :) I say try both! :) oh I posted my sway under trying to conceive girl/girl sways...let me know your opinions! How was your temp this am TTC5?

Off to read!

It shot up HEAPS!!! Check my link in my sig ;)

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 11:20 PM

Amen to that, lol

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 11:21 PM
I a feeling funny in my uterus today.. kind of heavy and sore lower back. I am beginning to worry it is AF coming now?

fivebabies
June 9th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Maybe it's just implantation cramping....?

TTC5
June 9th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Maybe...... who knows huh!!
So dh got a digital test it only came with one test for $19.00 holey cow!!!! I don't think I will use that just yet... wanted a 3 pack :(

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Oh bummer. :( I can never send DH out for hpt's....he never even brings home the right kind of milk. lol

How sensitive ar the FRER tests supposed to be?

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 12:46 AM
He got a clear blue one that also says how far you are?

Having more snotty like discharge today too and dh has imformed me I am pregnant. He has been right in the past so fingers crossed!!

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 01:23 AM
So had you been testing early too?

Yes.... I'm a chronic tester:) LOL

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Yep I have a big stash of internet cheapies lol

So do I. I tested this morning... Ha! Bfn of course!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Yes.... I'm a chronic tester:) LOL

Glad I'm not alone, lol!

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 01:39 AM

Having more snotty like discharge today too and dh has imformed me I am pregnant. He has been right in the past so fingers crossed!!
Then u probably are! My hubby's never been wrong either. Although I haven't said much about the possibility of being pregnant yet. I've never had this much of a cut off before so I don't want to get his hopes up. All 3 boys were O day babies. I would feel pains during the day and we would dtd that night. I have a good feeling about you getting your boy, TTC5!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Thankyou and I am sending you tonns of my pink girl dust!!!!

Out of the Blue
June 10th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Outoftheblue~I get horrible sickness at 6 weeks 24/7 through the end. I'm going to look into getting a zofran pump this time around. I have been eating everything since my BFP~trying to gain at least 5 lbs before sickness sets in. I won't lie it's been a blast! I'm already getting little waves of sickness though~can't believe it might start before 6 weeks this time! yikes! Hoping you get a BFP soon so you can join me on my eating frenzy for 2 weeks!

YAY for your BFP!!! I also get really sick like you...No one understands unless they've been through it. I was popping Zofran until a few hrs before I delivered and I never enjoyed meals until a few wks PP. Although I was still throwing up and feeling terrible, at least Zofran took the edge off. I had lost about 6 lbs before my OB made me start taking it last time (it was around 6 wks :sad:). I lost 20+ lbs but was able to gain about that much back. My OB said she'd give me a Zofran drip this time too. Hope it works! BTW - got the same plan as you...I am hoping to gain 5-10lbs before m/s sets in. There is no way I can afford to lose much weight as probably like you, my BMI is 18-something. I think the Cheesecake Factory is calling me, lol...just have to wait until I get that BFP. I really, really hope you and I and anyone else out there doesn't have really bad m/s this time around...:luck:

Out of the Blue
June 10th, 2011, 08:26 AM

I too am so glad to have others that REALLY get it:) Even though I'm not a hardcore swayer, I have still had the disappointment that comes with GD and have no one to talk to about it. Hugs to all of you! xo

I know...No one else gets it & I feel really isolated sometimes. I'd be going bonkers w/out you all... :HH:

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Tested today...wish I hadn't...LOL BFN of course. I'm only 7dpo(at the end of today, as I felt myself ovulate)so I will not test tomorrow....and try on 9dpo. After that maybe daily...who knows. The sad thing is I'm grasping at straws...I haven't had any cramping, spotting...not a single symptom:( Sigh.

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Thankyou and I am sending you tonns of my pink girl dust!!!!

Thank you, that is very sweet:) :HH:

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 12:28 PM

Ha! DH says he can tell by how my boobs feel. LOL Funny how tuned in they can be.

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 12:29 PM
So do I. I tested this morning... Ha! Bfn of course!

Bummer! Maybe a late implant baby? :)

My3girls
June 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I posted my sway!

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Bummer! Maybe a late implant baby? :)

(I'm only 7 dpo.....lol) I know- why the hell am I testing? Because I'm addicted! ;)

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 05:16 PM
Ok, so.... I have been having mild, mild crampiness for the past 30 mins. I'm 7dpo. Has anyone has implantation cramping before? This is new for me if this is what I'm feeling. Thx! :HH:

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Ha! DH says he can tell by how my boobs feel. LOL Funny how tuned in they can be.

LOL that hilarious!!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Ok, so.... I have been having mild, mild crampiness for the past 30 mins. I'm 7dpo. Has anyone has implantation cramping before? This is new for me if this is what I'm feeling. Thx! :HH:

I got this too and last night 8dpo good lordy it was strong :o

FX for us!!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I posted my sway!

Off to read!

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 05:21 PM
AFM 9dpo and bfn with fmu :(

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 05:42 PM
I got this too and last night 8dpo good lordy it was strong :o

FX for us!!

Hmmmm. This wait is driving me insane....

TTC5
June 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Same...

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 06:06 PM
FX for you both! I'm jealous that you're cramping! LOL

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I posted my sway!

Yay! Thanks.....On my way there now. :)

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM
(I'm only 7 dpo.....lol) I know- why the hell am I testing? Because I'm addicted! ;)

Hahahaha, me too. Good thing I won't have any tests for a few days...and I'm only 5 dpo! I hate waiting.

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 07:55 PM
I'm seriously so excited about so many of us potentially being pregnant together!! :D :D :D

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Ok, I had back and uterus cramping a tiny bit today and some spotting. TMI Warning: It was a dark red spot, (between the size of an ant and an apple seed) and some pink surrounding it.

Do you think it's even possible to have implantation spotting on 5 dpo? Is this just wishful thinking?! :(

Me too DoulaMama!! :)

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Ok, I had back and uterus cramping a tiny bit today and some spotting. TMI Warning: It was a dark red spot, (between the size of an ant and an apple seed) and some pink surrounding it.

Do you think it's even possible to have implantation spotting on 5 dpo? Is this just wishful thinking?! :(

Me too DoulaMama!! :)
I totally think it's possible! It sounds promising 5B! Woohoo!

fivebabies
June 10th, 2011, 11:13 PM
I'm continuing to have a bit of pink spotting...here's to hoping! FX I don't want to do this again next month LOL

Anyone else have new or more noticable symptoms today??

stellanneedsasis
June 10th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Hey girls at 7dpo and 8 dpo I totally had weird mild annoying cramping and back aches...fingers crossed for all of you! Never had implantation spotting but i didn't with my first either. I know a lot of people who do though! :)

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Hey girls at 7dpo and 8 dpo I totally had weird mild annoying cramping and back aches...fingers crossed for all of you! Never had implantation spotting but i didn't with my first either. I know a lot of people who do though! :)

Really? Omg I'm seriously done with this tww I need to know now!!! I hope this constant crampiness is a good thing. Or else I'm in for the worst period EVER.

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 12:13 AM

This gives me hope, although today I have no cramping? BFN on two diff brand tests and 9dpo?

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 12:20 AM
This gives me hope, although today I have no cramping? BFN on two diff brand tests and 9dpo?

It's still so early. :) Lots of time left.

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 12:31 AM
Yep I know, I am just too damn impatient for my own good, lol. I even tore my FR test completely apart with a kitchen knife hahaha

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 01:01 AM
LOL!

DoulaMama
June 11th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Yep I know, I am just too damn impatient for my own good, lol. I even tore my FR test completely apart with a kitchen knife hahaha

ROTFLMAO!!!!

DoulaMama
June 11th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Well, I have a few more symptoms. So far I've had mild cramps throughout the day, soreness on the outer part of my left breast, increased appetite, needle-like feeling in my nipples when nursing my son and heightened sense of smell(my hubby's rye almost made me puke and it was sitting on the table 3 feet away from me). My cm is white and creamy and has some small egg white blobs in it. No yellow yet. I'm tired but not overly so and my hormones seem to be holding steady. That's all I can think of. Night!

zanacal
June 11th, 2011, 03:55 AM
Fingers crossed for you all! I knew I was pregnant with DS3 long before I tested positive because of the crampiness - I remember standing up at work and coughing and grabbing hold of my tummy because it hurt so much in my abdomen. I think the whole office knew at that point!

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Great signs!!!!!

I now have none on 9 dpo and bfn tests :(

Out of the Blue
June 11th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I just logged on to ask you all about cramping and WOW...everone has/had it! Last night, I thought for sure AF was coming b/c it hurt so badly but now it's gone away for the most part. Per FF, I'm only 5dpo (although I originally thought I'd O'ed 4 days earlier) so I'm not sure if this is too early for implantation or not... It would be way to early for AF but I just don't remember cramps that bad during the implantation phase w/the other kiddos...

TTC5 - You crack me up!!!

Doula - Wowzuhs....so excited for you! I'm so excited for EVERYONE!!!

I think I'll wait to test next Fri unless I my body gives me more confirmation...

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Well, this morning I swear I smelled something burning and no one else did. I'm usually the one who can't smell ANYTHING! I got so paranoid that the house was burning. Couldn't find a fire. LOL

And the kids and I have been picking up (DH is coming home from a week of fishing in Alaska) and I got light headed even though I have already had breakfast.

All might be nothing but I wanted to note it. It's nice to come back and see what happened on what days.

SO, I'm 6 dpo, think implantaion happened on 5 dpo. AF is due the 19th, 8 days away!

Will everyone update where they're at please? I get confused and forget but want to keep close tabs on you all. :bigsmile:

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 03:00 PM
FX FB!!!

I had major cramping from O too with the worst on 7 and 8 dpo but now NOTHING since 9dpo?????

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I would think that that's good TTC5!!! :)

I haven't had anymore cramping or spotting.

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Really??

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Sure! Cramping while Oing then implantation cramping....that's what I'm thinking. ;) Maybe baby is all snuggled in tight.

DoulaMama
June 11th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Really??

The stuff I've read lately, it looks like most people have 7/8 dpo cramping and then nothing until af is due. I would say it's a good sign :) I too am cramping today(8dpo) but it's off and on and feels like the mildest af cramps ever. What's everyone's cm like? Lol

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 07:48 PM
Mine is pretty dry now!!!!! This has me thinking I'm out too....

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I don't have much of anything. Is there supposed to be more or less?

DoulaMama
June 11th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Mine is pretty dry now!!!!! This has me thinking I'm out too....

Mine is weird. It goes from dry, slightly creamy white cm to egg white and back to a bit of egg white type blobs....and then it's creamy again all in the same day! I have no clue what's normal. I dont see any yellow cm at all and I have no clue when it started with the other 3 kids. Plus, because I'm nursing, I usually don't have breast pain when in the dpo stage(atleast I didn't when pregnant with ds2 and ds3). I bought 4 FR tests today so I'm going to use those in the evening the next few days, while doing the ic tests in the am. :) 9dpo tomorrow! Here's hoping we start seeing some beautiful BFP's!!!

TTC5
June 11th, 2011, 11:19 PM
I have no idea lol

fivebabies
June 11th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I've never paid this close attention to any of this before...I'm driving myself nuts! LOL

I'm still nursing too, alot. I wonder if that affects it? I've also never ttc while BFing before either.

FX for you DoulaMama! "ic"? internet cheapy? That's all I could come up with. lol

DoulaMama
June 11th, 2011, 11:38 PM
I've never paid this close attention to any of this before...I'm driving myself nuts! LOL

I'm still nursing too, alot. I wonder if that affects it? I've also never ttc while BFing before either.

FX for you DoulaMama! "ic"? internet cheapy? That's all I could come up with. lol
Yup:) good guess! The only thing that's different for me when ttc while nursing is lack of breast pain in the early stages(but as soon as I'm 5 weeks the nipple pain is NOT nice) and less cm all the time. Otherwise I don't notice much difference.

fivebabies
June 12th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Yep, I've had less cm too. Must be why they say that nursing sways pink...?

TTC5
June 12th, 2011, 12:13 AM

Before I found out I was preg with #4, my then 3-4 month old was fussing at my breast.. the taste must change or something?

fivebabies
June 12th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Yes! I've heard that too TTC5!

TTC5
June 12th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Well I think I am out this cycle... really not feeling preg at all...

DoulaMama
June 12th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Well I think I am out this cycle... really not feeling preg at all...

I was really feeling preggo about 2 days ago but now at 9dpo I'm kinda feeling the same way. :( This totally sucks. I know I'm not out yet but still....ic says "NO" today. Sigh. Depressing.:sad::tissue:

Out of the Blue
June 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
What's everyone's cm like? Lol

Mine a few days ago was thick yellow/green...eeewwww...sorry, so gross. Today, just a bit of that remains w/mostly dry/creamy white stuff if that makes sense. What's cm supposed to be like right now?

I'm 6dpo today & having super mild cramps...nothing like the night I was 4dpo. I also am BF DS2 and wouldn't feel a change in my bbs right now. I wish I had some real preg symptoms going on but nothing concrete, unfortunately. Are any of you recording temps? Wish I could just look at my FF chart and know I was preggers (and w/a girl, lol!).

I'm sending you all lots of POSITIVE thoughts!!!

My3girls
June 12th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Ladies don't get down on yourselves, I don't feel PG and I have no CM. So those could be great symptoms to have!

fivebabies
June 12th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I'm so sorry TTC5 and DoulaMama! :( I don't feel preggers either. I know it's really early for me but I felt WAY more pregnant at this point last month than I do now. I still think I had a miscariage last month. Like 99% sure.

Who knows, there's still a chance. :)

pastelpicnic
June 12th, 2011, 01:35 PM
I haven't started AF yet, but I also don't think I've even O'ed yet!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why my body insists on throwing curve balls at me! I'm still testing positive on OPK's now for like 2 weeks. :tissue: I just totally feel like giving up on my dream of trying to get a DD. Sorry ladies, I'm just having a pitty party for myself. I hope to hear about more BFP's for you who are in the 2ww!

TTC5
June 12th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Big hugs for all, sounds like we are all down in the dumps!! xoxox

fivebabies
June 12th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Big hugs for all, sounds like we are all down in the dumps!! xoxox

yeah, someone needs to throw a BFP out there to keep everyone's hopes up! :bigsmile:

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 12:22 AM
LMAO yes someone after getting soo many bfn's from testing too early hahahaha - pointing the finger at myself lol ;)

I feel like I am having cravings, in hindsight.. all week I have been having 3 huge bowls of corn flakes with warm milk and lots of sugar .... now I sound sooo desperate haha

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Yeah, I'm having a horrid time waiting to test. :( I don't want to depress myself with bfn's and don't want to waste the tests. Blah!

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 01:24 AM
yeah, someone needs to throw a BFP out there to keep everyone's hopes up! :bigsmile:

No kidding! We are all within like 2 days of each other.....hopefully we can bring in the BFP's one after another! Although I'm seriously down about getting a BFP at this point. Don't know why but I just feel like I'm out. I got my last period at around 11 dpo last month so I have 2/3 days before af should show. As for symptoms, I have teeny tiny cramps every once in awhile, I go from happy to b!tch in 5.3 seconds and that's about it. For a second I thought I was going to ovulate soon! I checked cm and had a huge glob of ewcm that was cloudy/white. I thought maybe that I hadn't ovulated last week and so I tested with an opk and it was very negative. -scratching head-
I'd just really like to know wth is going on.... Am I pregnant or what! Ugh! Fx'd for you guys! Xo

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Yep I am not hopeful either.. keep testing and bfns I know I shouldn't but I am obsessed lol.
Ah well.. going to take a look at what supps I will do differently next time :)

Out of the Blue
June 13th, 2011, 08:07 AM

I know! I logged on to see if anyone had any luck yet...

DH bet me $100 that I was preg...I hope he's right. I had to talk myself out of testing today. I'm thinking I'll wait until I'm 11dpo (Fri) if I can. I was playing w/the graphs on http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php and it makes me want to wait to test due to all the statistics. I'm a few days behind all of you so I'm chomping at the bit to hear of a BFP from you Mamas!!!

:luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck: :cheer: :luck:

Out of the Blue
June 13th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Pastel you can have a opk + for pregnancy too. Have they all been dark every day? Where are you in your cycle from when you think you ovulated? Have you been doing your temps?

Pastel - she's right!!!

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 08:13 AM
OOTB fingers crossed your hubbie is right!! Mine thinks I am too lol!! xx

Out of the Blue
June 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM
OOTB fingers crossed your hubbie is right!! Mine thinks I am too lol!! xx

TTC5 - I really, really want ALL of us on this thread to be preggers! :cheerteam:

pastelpicnic
June 13th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Pastel you can have a opk + for pregnancy too. Have they all been dark every day? Where are you in your cycle from when you think you ovulated? Have you been doing your temps? I know this journey is somewhat sucky. I feel like I go through the stages of grief everyday and think in the back of my mine with my genetic make up of being tall, a bigger person, and my hormones I am just destined for another boy. Hang in there:). We all just have to take it day by day.

Thanks for your thoughts jj. I finally TRULY O'ed yesterday. I was going to try for 0+12 this early am, but it seems the egg already died. I checked temps. this am and they dropped waaay below my coverline. :tissue: I just feel totally gutted right now. I'm having really long cycles so of course I'm going to get less chances this summer conceive. I definitely had a minisurge a few weeks ago. I feel like I'm so far away from achieving my dream. Now I still have to wait another TWO weeks for AF and then another TWO weeks from that for another O. :hair:

Out of the Blue
June 13th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks for your thoughts jj. I finally TRULY O'ed yesterday. I was going to try for 0+12 this early am, but it seems the egg already died. I checked temps. this am and they dropped waaay below my coverline. :tissue: I just feel totally gutted right now. I'm having really long cycles so of course I'm going to get less chances this summer conceive. I definitely had a minisurge a few weeks ago. I feel like I'm so far away from achieving my dream. Now I still have to wait another TWO weeks for AF and then another TWO weeks from that for another O. :hair:

:hugs: I'm so sorry, PP. I'm reaaaalllllly not feeling preg and I have 35+ day cycles right now so I'm probably in the same boat. I'm sending you lots of good thoughts. XXX

stellanneedsasis
June 13th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Checking in with you ladies and keeping my fingers crossed. PP~sorry about the long cycles, I had those when starting to conceive my son. So frustrating when you keep thinking your going to O and then your body delays it!! ugh! Hope it gets consistent for you soon. :)

begonia
June 13th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Hi ladies ... diving in on page 21 as I just hit the 2WW. I'm not particularly hopeful for some reason; I thought I'd be more excited but I honestly feel like if it doesn't happen this month (our first try) I'm going to be totally fine ... we shall of course see how that works out over the next two weeks. Anyhow not planning to test til 9 DPO, which for me will be next Wednesday.

I'm sure I'll get to know everyone over the next few days but for now I'll just wish everyone luck!

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Well, I'm 8dpo today and tested with fmu....BFN. Not surprised. With the last 2 babies it took days past missed AF before I got a bfp.

I already decided that if it didn't work this month than I'm going to wait until January to start up again. DH gets a big bonus at the end of the year and it'll make me feel so much better to have the $ in the bank as we have to pay 100% for all medical care for maternity. :(

But I'll be routing for you all!!! No, this isn't my fairwell speech. ;) Just don't feel pregnant a single bit.

Out of the Blue
June 13th, 2011, 02:47 PM
WELCOME, Begonia!!! Glad you're here w/us!

fivebabies, I'm not feeling preggers either...ARG. So sad. I'm going crazy! I just broke down and tested...:oops: I don't know why I did...I knew it would be a BFN. That test is soooo white. Nothing...nada...zip...zilch...zero. Oh, well. I don't know how I'm going to wait until Friday to test but I know if I don't, I'll just be down in the dumps again w/a blaring white test in my hand. I'm hoping someone pipes up w/a BFP soon...I need to live vicariously through your BFPs, lol!!!

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 04:21 PM
LMAO yes someone after getting soo many bfn's from testing too early hahahaha - pointing the finger at myself lol ;)

I feel like I am having cravings, in hindsight.. all week I have been having 3 huge bowls of corn flakes with warm milk and lots of sugar .... now I sound sooo desperate haha

I keep looking over all of the symptoms I've had this past week and I keep reminding myself that there is a chance still but after just checking my cervix, it feels exactly the way it usually does before AF shows her ugly face. I'm 11dpo tomorrow so she might come tomorrow or the next day....maybe I'll wait until 14dpo to test again. This is getting very depressing :( :gloomy:

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM
It IS getting depressing. :(

A friend convinced me to test everyday. LOL Probably a stupid idea. I have 8 left. I've been getting a few waves of nausea and lunch made my stomach hurt which is a distinct sign for me, so who knows. Might all be in my head.

Keep updating Ladies!!!!!

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Out of the Blue....we're only a day apart! :) I'm 8dpo.

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 05:34 PM
WELCOME, Begonia!!! Glad you're here w/us!

fivebabies, I'm not feeling preggers either...ARG. So sad. I'm going crazy! I just broke down and tested...:oops: I don't know why I did...I knew it would be a BFN. That test is soooo white. Nothing...nada...zip...zilch...zero. Oh, well. I don't know how I'm going to wait until Friday to test but I know if I don't, I'll just be down in the dumps again w/a blaring white test in my hand. I'm hoping someone pipes up w/a BFP soon...I need to live vicariously through your BFPs, lol!!!

Me too:( I have zero will power so I just used the FRER stupidly....exactly like your test. I turned that bloody test in so many directions, trying to find a hint of a line....I even used my peripheral vision to see if I could see something- ANYTHING! And alas, it's whiter than white. I even left the test and came back to it and NOTHING. I have ONE test left and I really do not want to test until I'm thinking I'm late for my period. BUT...what if I didn't actually, truly ovulate on CD 14??? I've been checking opk's daily and there has been nothing but negatives since that day. If I didn't O then I will not get my AF at all...and then I'll have to start the damn vitex again...:hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::hair::tissu e:

pastelpicnic
June 13th, 2011, 05:43 PM
:hugs: I'm so sorry, PP. I'm reaaaalllllly not feeling preg and I have 35+ day cycles right now so I'm probably in the same boat. I'm sending you lots of good thoughts. XXX

I feel totally guilty for complaining. I know that a lot of us are in the same boat! And so many that have it far worse. I just reeeeeeaaally hate feeling sorry for myself. Thanks Out Of The Blue for your kind words. :sad:

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Did you gals see these stats from IG? Makes me feel a little better....and silly for testing at all on 8dpo!

Here are percents on BFP when going by dpo:
35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo
92% at 17dpo

pastelpicnic
June 13th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Thanks Stellan. I wish my body would stop throwing me CURVE BALLS. :mad:

Welcome Begonia! FX! for you on your 2WW journey. :bigsmile:

Fivebabies, we too are CASH pay only for ALL medical expenses. My DH is a Real Estate Broker, which isn't a good thing lately. He is also " Supposed " to be closing some deals at the end of the year. :think:

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Did you gals see these stats from IG? Makes me feel a little better....and silly for testing at all on 8dpo!

35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo
92% at 17dpo
Ok, I'm waiting until 17dpo.
Ha! ;)

Thanks for posting that! It makes me feel pretty stupid for testing on 7dpo!!! LOL!

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:05 PM

i'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry!!

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 06:11 PM

How did I miss this!! I'm so sorry PP:( I have my fingers crossed that AF comes on time for you and that you can get on with your ttc plans:) HUGS!

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:13 PM

35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo
92% at 17dpo

Thanks for sharing!!

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:14 PM
Checking in with you ladies and keeping my fingers crossed. PP~sorry about the long cycles, I had those when starting to conceive my son. So frustrating when you keep thinking your going to O and then your body delays it!! ugh! Hope it gets consistent for you soon. :)

How are you feeling Stella? xx

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Hi ladies ... diving in on page 21 as I just hit the 2WW. I'm not particularly hopeful for some reason; I thought I'd be more excited but I honestly feel like if it doesn't happen this month (our first try) I'm going to be totally fine ... we shall of course see how that works out over the next two weeks. Anyhow not planning to test til 9 DPO, which for me will be next Wednesday.

I'm sure I'll get to know everyone over the next few days but for now I'll just wish everyone luck!

Welcome my friend!!!!

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 06:16 PM
TTC5...have you tested today??? 12dpo right??

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM
12 dpo no symptoms either and bfn.

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 06:26 PM
12 dpo no symptoms either and bfn.

:( oh man. I'm sorry. When do expect AF?

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 06:27 PM
BTW- TTC5, I'm not saying sorry because I think you're out...just that I know how crushing it is to see that BFN:( Hugs Mama :HH: We still have time to see our +++++'s
xo

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
I am due in 2 days so still early days yet and those stats above make me feel heaps better!!!

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Begonia - Welcome to the club. ;)

Pastel - Bummer! So sorry Sweetie. :( This can be SOOOOO frustrating!

TTC5 - Are you having any AF symptoms?

Hang in there ladies!

With pregnancy #3 (only DD) I didn't even get a FAINT BFP until AF was 5 DAYS late! ( 19 dpo) And that was when my cycles were perfect 28 day cycles and I had NO symptoms! Just felt like I was getting my period. We're not out yet!

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I'm glad the stats helped! It sure makes me feel better....but I'm still going to test everyday. ;)

DoulaMama
June 13th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Begonia - Welcome to the club. ;)

Pastel - Bummer! So sorry Sweetie. :( This can be SOOOOO frustrating!

TTC5 - Are you having any AF symptoms?

Hang in there ladies!

With pregnancy #3 (only DD) I didn't even get a FAINT BFP until AF was 5 DAYS late! ( 19 dpo) And that was when my cycles were perfect 28 day cycles and I had NO symptoms! Just felt like I was getting my period. We're not out yet!

Really! That makes me feel so much better ! Did you get cramping early on at all? Or seriously nothing? Were you ttc?
Here's hoping we're just late bfp'ers!

fivebabies
June 13th, 2011, 11:39 PM
I was ttc but knew nothing about swaing at that time. I did know exactly when I O'd though...tax day. ;) And we were in the middle of a move.

So I was waiting a watching for it. Kept getting the usual back aches and crampiness. I really though AF ws coming.

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Nope, not a hint of AF...

fivebabies
June 14th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Nope, not a hint of AF...

That's good!:)

TTC5
June 14th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Hopefully!! See how I go tomorrow being AF Eve lol lol

fivebabies
June 14th, 2011, 12:33 AM
LOL. Well, be sure to keep us posted!!!

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Out of the Blue....we're only a day apart! :) I'm 8dpo.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm testing right after you get your BFP, lol. BTW- my ticker says I'm able to test at 9dpo but it's just b/c it was going off my AF, etc. and not the day I O'd. Still going to wait until Fri if I can (11dpo) but now I'm thinking next Mon or something...I'm scared to get another BF-white test.

35% at 10dpo
51% at 11dpo
62% at 12dpo
68% at 13dpo
74% at 14dpo
80% at 15dpo
88% at 16dpo
92% at 17dpo

Ahhhh....All of this makes me feel infinitely better. :HH:

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 08:19 AM
I feel totally guilty for complaining. I know that a lot of us are in the same boat! And so many that have it far worse. I just reeeeeeaaally hate feeling sorry for myself. Thanks Out Of The Blue for your kind words. :sad:

Awwww...PP, you weren't complaining! Even if you were, you know we're here for you! We've got eachother...no one else really understands what we're going through except us. :HH:

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 08:23 AM
TTC5 - Got my FX and TX for you!!! (TX = toes crossed :cool:) :luck: :HH:

TTC5
June 14th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks ootb and right back at ya!

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I've been up since 03:00 a.m. due to really annoying cramps/backache...it felt like someone took a bat to my back. Not a lot going on now but it was enough to wake me up and keep me up. A few min ago, I checked my cm and it was slightly colored brown. I'm really hoping this is a good sign and not a bad one. I'm cautiously awaiting AF just in case. I think if I were to get it, I would be getting it today since I normally cramp just a few hrs before it starts. 8dpo and still too early to test...AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG.

Anyone get any BFPs???? We really, really need one! :cheerteam:

begonia
June 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Thanks for the stats fivebabies, that is great to see!

OOB those are good pg signs for sure ... I mean just look at your ticker! #6 symptom for 8 DPO is backache :-) FX for you!

TTC5 you know I really am going to be so surprised if this isn't your BFP. I've just felt it all along. I think you're going to get a late positive, I really do!

TTC5
June 14th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I've been up since 03:00 a.m. due to really annoying cramps/backache...it felt like someone took a bat to my back. Not a lot going on now but it was enough to wake me up and keep me up. A few min ago, I checked my cm and it was slightly colored brown. I'm really hoping this is a good sign and not a bad one. I'm cautiously awaiting AF just in case. I think if I were to get it, I would be getting it today since I normally cramp just a few hrs before it starts. 8dpo and still too early to test...AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG.

Anyone get any BFPs???? We really, really need one! :cheerteam:

Maybe it is implantation??!!

TTC5
June 14th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the stats fivebabies, that is great to see!

OOB those are good pg signs for sure ... I mean just look at your ticker! #6 symptom for 8 DPO is backache :-) FX for you!

TTC5 you know I really am going to be so surprised if this isn't your BFP. I've just felt it all along. I think you're going to get a late positive, I really do!

I sooo hope your right! DH dreamt last night I got a + preg test lol..

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Thx, begonia! How many dpo are you? Do you have any symptoms? When are you going to test? Sorry for the barrage of ???s...I'm just so excited we've got another joining us for the loooooooooooong 2ww. Misery loves company, lol!

Maybe it is implantation??!!

I really hope so. Cramps have started again but they're dull. I hate not knowing...if it's AF, I hope it just hurries up and gets here so I'm not keeping my hopes up for this cycle. This is only our 1st try at TTC so chances are that I'll have to go through the 2ww again a few more times...I seriously don't know how I'll deal with it, lol...so nerve-wracking! WHERE'S THE FAST FOREWARD BUTTON...?!?!
TTC5, I think you'll be the next of us to get a BFP...:luck:

begonia
June 14th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Misery does love company, OOB! You're so right! I'm only 1DPO, LOL :-) I *think* I O'd either late Sunday or early Monday, so for purposes of counting, I'm going with Monday as my O date. I'm not super anxious to test right now ... this was our 1st attempt and while our other 2 happened quickly, I'm mentally prepped for it to take months, so I think I'm just kinda not planning on a BFP. Part of me is thinking I'll just wait for AF to show.

But then part of me is like, WHATEVER. I'll pee on anything that won't move by CD9 :rofl: (this part will likely beat the "wait for af" part into submission!)

begonia
June 14th, 2011, 12:48 PM
TTC5 will you POAS again tomorrow? You have been everyday since 10 dpo right? I'm just seriously feeling your symptoms were so strong ... especially this persistent hunger!

DoulaMama
June 14th, 2011, 12:52 PM
TTC5- I've been thinking about you lots lately:) I looked up some stories about late BFP's and there are lots of women out there that have gone through the same thing. XO
5B and OOTB- I can't wait to see BFPs come pouring in!!
Welcome to the 2WW Begonia!

As for myself- I'm out. And not because of AF......I'm f@&$ing ovulating! I'm just so dissappointed right now:( my cervix is high and open, ewcm and the darkest opk I've seen yet(although not as dark as the control line yet but I'm sure it will be by 5pm tonight). So I don't know what to do! What the hell is wrong with my body???!!! All these bloody symptoms....sorry for the rant :(

Emmy2012
June 14th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Well I am at 8dpo today maybe 9dpo not quite sure. We had an oops attempt...only good things was I ended up with a 2 or 3 day, really 3 day cut-off. Attempt was about 2am Friday and O'd most likely late Sunday early am Monday. I was completly off my diet, supps and hormones since May 8th! That part sucks! I jumped and dumped, took tons of cranberry and zytrec from attempt to O. I also inserted full tube of rephresh Friday am and aci-jel on Sunday not that it probably helped since it was after! LOL I am bloating a ton at night now since about 6 dpo and I have gas like crazy (tmi)...both major signs for me so we will see. I had a wicked evap line on a wondfo on night of 6/7dpo but nothing since. I usually do not test positive till 11dpo so Friday should be D Day!

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Well I am at 8dpo today maybe 9dpo not quite sure. We had an oops attempt...only good things was I ended up with a 2 or 3 day, really 3 day cut-off. Attempt was about 2am Friday and O'd most likely late Sunday early am Monday. I was completly off my diet, supps and hormones since May 8th! That part sucks! I jumped and dumped, took tons of cranberry and zytrec from attempt to O. I also inserted full tube of rephresh Friday am and aci-jel on Sunday not that it probably helped since it was after! LOL I am bloating a ton at night now since about 6 dpo and I have gas like crazy (tmi)...both major signs for me so we will see. I had a wicked evap line on a wondfo on night of 6/7dpo but nothing since. I usually do not test positive till 11dpo so Friday should be D Day!

:welcome: Emmy!!!

YAY...we're both testing on Fri!!! I can't wait but I'm also scared b/c I really, really want this to be the month...:nails: :fingers:

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Doula...Oh, no! Maybe you're Oing 2x...??? I don't know if that's possible but just hoping, lol. I know my cycle has been really screwed up too this time around. :HH:

pastelpicnic
June 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks Doula and TTC5! My DH has been really good at just letting me vent and talk to help with my frustrations. I'm keeping calm with him and not crying in front of him, so I think that helps his patience with this whole swaying roller coaster! I'm FX'ed for my AF to be on time and for all the lovely ladies in the 2WW! :happy:

Out of the Blue
June 14th, 2011, 01:44 PM
But then part of me is like, WHATEVER. I'll pee on anything that won't move by CD9 :rofl: (this part will likely beat the "wait for af" part into submission!)

:rofl:...Can't wait to hear your early preg symptoms unfold!!!

Emmy2012
June 14th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I so hope Friday is our lucky day!!! Well kinda for me...lol...I am torn...I so want to be preggers but my sway went to crap and though I will love boy number 5....I SO WANT A GIRL!!!