PDA

View Full Version : Cycles after D&C

pinkplspls
November 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Hi ladies,
I've been here before & it really upset me last time, now it seems its happening again, I had a D&C once before after a missed miscarriage at 7 weeks, I bled between my cycles for 9 long months.
by bled I mean, dark brown fairly heavy bleeding for a day or two usually around, just before or just after what I would assume would be ovulation. My cycles were a few days shorter straight after the procedure with an obvious LP defect, but my LP gradually got longer as the months went by.

I got pregnant on the 10th month and I am really hoping history isnt going to repeat itself. Has anyone else had bleeding inbetween their periods after a D&C, I dont mean light spotting I mean dark brown blood around ovulation. Is there any chance of pregnancy (successful, sticky pregnancy)! with this going on.
:sad::confused::(

I am really hoping not to wait 10 months again for a bfp especially as i find the LE dirt so hard x

The Anchor
January 9th, 2014, 03:16 PM
I know this is late...but I'm so so sorry for your loss. I've never experienced bleeding like that, have you spoken with your doc?

atomic sagebrush
January 12th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Yes I agree, the poster and I had been in communication via PM so I was up to speed on this BUT if you are someone else experiencing this situation, you need to talk to your doctor about any unusual levels of bleeding. It can mean retained placenta and even if nothing is amiss, they can give you medication that will make it stop. :heart: