PDA

View Full Version : Please help guess scull!!!

GimmeaG
November 19th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Hey girls! I've been gone a bit due to this hard pregnancy and it got even harder yesterday at my 12+4 NT scan. I asked for a nub shot and doc said he didn't know that but my potty shot was ALL boy :( it's like I was stabbed, so I'm having small hope she was wrong. Please help!!!
And I'm so upset I totally spelled SKULL wrong ugh sorry!

GimmeaG
November 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Please anyone!!! I feel like my world is crashing and would give anything for hope. That doctor just floored me with her "oh there is no denying that potty shot," really? At 12+4 weeks she can tell me this!!!! Y'all please help!

DreamInBlue
November 19th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I'm no good on skull theory. Did he give you a potty shot pic? Try not to get too upset yet, it is early still. I know easier said than done.

Kitty0911
November 19th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Skull looks girly, but the skull theory is not nearly as accurate as a nub shot.

GimmeaG
November 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM
No she didn't print out that potty shot for me, just the profile :( thank you Kit I am praying girl, I just really wish she would have done a nub but she acted clueless about that grrrr!

3littleladies
November 19th, 2013, 08:29 PM
Babies skull looks like my 3rd dd's!

GimmeaG
November 19th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Aww thank you! Even if the skull theory isn't strong you girls are really helping my hope grow *hugs*