PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

purplepoet20
June 2nd, 2011, 12:12 PM
I had this crazy dream last night that I had 8 sons and was pregnant again with triplet boys :worry:... the worst part is I was crying because I didn't want anymore kids, not that I had so many boys. If I had that many boys I wouldn't be able to use family names for the first and middle names... Anthony, Henry, Frank, Norman, Hermen, Max, August... that is all we have and some of them I wouldn't use. I guess I would have to reuse middle names as first names and first names as middle names but then again I plan to get fixed as soon as as #3 is born... so why am I worried about nightmares :wink:

puppydogstails
June 2nd, 2011, 01:52 PM
I had a dream a few nights ago ( felt very real )that i had given birth to triplets, i was in my hospital room and the nurse had dressed them all in white and tucked them up next to me and i kept thinking 'just leave will you so i can see what genders they are!!!!!' As soon as she left the room i stripped them off, they were 2 little boys and i little girl, then i phoned my partner to tell him about our new bundles and said he'd need to bring three car seats to pick us up and buy an extra steriliser??? lol

pastelpicnic
June 2nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
How funny, I had a dream last week that I gave birth to a premie baby girl. And she looked just like my DS1.

purplepoet20
June 2nd, 2011, 04:25 PM
I fear triplets but if I had 3 utters then sure I could do it... Twins is scary enough but I wouldn't mind twins.

When I was pregnant with DS1 hubby woke up screaming from a horrible nightmare (he never dreams) but after about 3 hrs of trying to calm him down he finally told me... That we were in the hospital delivering our baby, the head started coming out and hubby kept yelling for a nurse but no one came, he pulled the baby out and it was a really big chuncky baby, he layed it in my arms, and then he noticed another head coming out, it was a little very tiny baby and he layed in next to the other one, hubby left to find a nurse and when he came back I had eaten the bigger baby... gross to think about but funny that hubby had the first baby nightmare. When DS2 was born my MIL and I kept joking that now I can eat the bigger baby (DS1)

ELP
June 2nd, 2011, 04:30 PM
I fear triplets but if I had 3 utters then sure I could do it... Twins is scary enough but I wouldn't mind twins.

When I was pregnant with DS1 hubby woke up screaming from a horrible nightmare (he never dreams) but after about 3 hrs of trying to calm him down he finally told me... That we were in the hospital delivering our baby, the head started coming out and hubby kept yelling for a nurse but no one came, he pulled the baby out and it was a really big chuncky baby, he layed it in my arms, and then he noticed another head coming out, it was a little very tiny baby and he layed in next to the other one, hubby left to find a nurse and when he came back I had eaten the bigger baby... gross to think about but funny that hubby had the first baby nightmare. When DS2 was born my MIL and I kept joking that now I can eat the bigger baby (DS1):rofl: Poor DH, he's never gonna live that one down is he:bigsmile: It must have been quite scary for him though, dreams can really affect you can't they!!

purplepoet20
June 2nd, 2011, 04:33 PM
We told the Dr and the nurse about the dream so even they joke with him... we were lucky to get the same great nurse with DS2 and she remembered and as soon as both my boys were born she would say "looks like only one baby I better bring you some lunch" I think it would be crazy to get pregnant with twins and have or OB Dr. make some silly joke.

Hubby gets the shivers everytime some talks about it.

TTC5
June 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM

When I was pregnant with DS1 hubby woke up screaming from a horrible nightmare (he never dreams) but after about 3 hrs of trying to calm him down he finally told me... That we were in the hospital delivering our baby, the head started coming out and hubby kept yelling for a nurse but no one came, he pulled the baby out and it was a really big chuncky baby, he layed it in my arms, and then he noticed another head coming out, it was a little very tiny baby and he layed in next to the other one, hubby left to find a nurse and when he came back I had eaten the bigger baby... gross to think about but funny that hubby had the first baby nightmare. When DS2 was born my MIL and I kept joking that now I can eat the bigger baby (DS1)

LOL oh dear had to laugh at that your poor hubby lol

pastelpicnic
June 3rd, 2011, 10:48 PM

When I was pregnant with DS1 hubby woke up screaming from a horrible nightmare (he never dreams) but after about 3 hrs of trying to calm him down he finally told me... That we were in the hospital delivering our baby, the head started coming out and hubby kept yelling for a nurse but no one came, he pulled the baby out and it was a really big chuncky
baby, he layed it in my arms, and then he noticed another head coming out, it was a little very tiny baby and he layed in next to the other one, hubby left to find a nurse and when he came back I had eaten the bigger baby... gross to think about but funny that hubby had the first baby nightmare. When DS2 was born my MIL and I kept joking that now I can eat the bigger baby (DS1)

Seriously that's funny!! I'm sure not so funny for your DH! Poor guy!