PDA

View Full Version : 3PinkNeedBlue's May Sway (BFP June 1st)

3Pink1Blue
June 2nd, 2011, 05:35 PM
Diet - High meat/fat, nuts, tons of avocados, raisons, veggies. All in all low sugar, very nutrient rich and heathy. Green/ice tea, coffee and lots of water. I was on the GD HE diet for 4 months prior to my bfp.

Sups - Pre-natal, folic acid, vit d, potassium, fish oil

Timing - No temping just opk's. O-2 and O (night of the + opk).

Misc - Pilates with weights 3x week but not in the 2wks prior to the attempt, weight on the rise but has held steady the last couple weeks. Tons of sleep with a blue outfit under my pillow. Full moon and both biorhythms lean boy.

DH - zinc, potassium, fish oil, folic acid, vit E & vit d.

pH- 5-5.5, i did one bsf 30 minutes or so prior to attempt.

Feeling good I did what I could. Fx it sticks, bonus if it's blue!

ladybug
June 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Congrats on your BFP!! Hope you get your baby boy!!! You can have all my blue dust :)

purplepoet20
June 2nd, 2011, 06:07 PM
WOOHOO.... Congrats so excited!

TTC5
June 2nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
Well done bet it's a boy!!

Plum3
June 2nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Yay!! Congrats again!

begonia
June 2nd, 2011, 10:20 PM
Such a great sway! FX for a sticky bean for you lady! And :ttcboy: That would be icing on the cake ... that you can now eat, since you aren't swaying :bigsmile:

Flava
June 2nd, 2011, 10:49 PM
Really nice , hope it's a boy for you!!

ELP
June 3rd, 2011, 05:35 AM
Safe and sound little boy on the way I reckon;)xxxx

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:15 PM
I'm so excited for you! Sending you all my blue dust!!

3Pink1Blue
June 3rd, 2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks ladies!!

My Fabulous Children
June 4th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Good sway, I hope you hear 'ITS A BOY'' in few weeks, Good luck.

babydes56
June 4th, 2011, 05:40 AM
Great sway, i bet it's a boy in there!

boyjoy
June 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Looks like a great sway. Hope it s a boy baking in your tummy.

gizmo77
June 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
congrats!!!! excitin g news!

ttcboy2011
June 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM
Congrats!! Keep us updated please!

Zivic-Bubac
June 30th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Cool sway, I bet it 's a :DS: in there! :agree::agree::agree:

skrimpy
July 1st, 2011, 02:52 PM
Congrats on the BFP! FX for a sticky blue bean in there <3

Flava
September 23rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
Ok this place is not updated yet you must be out after the u/s shopping for blue !!! Im soooooo happy for you!:running::awe:

So Im first to post here :

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1537/1537931kqky7a0imx.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

zanacal
September 23rd, 2011, 05:23 PM
More congratulations from me :D

TTC5
September 23rd, 2011, 06:24 PM
So so sooo happy for you Jen!!!! =D

Did you guys do gelatine, juice and weights??

skrimpy
September 23rd, 2011, 06:31 PM
Congrats on your successful sway and your son 3PNB!

begonia
September 23rd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Can't congratulate you enough!!! I think any thread you post on I'll probably reiterate congratulations :bigsmile: Absolutely sooooooooooo happy for you and your family!

My Fabulous Children
September 24th, 2011, 02:38 AM
Can't congratulate you enough!!! I think any thread you post on I'll probably reiterate congratulations :bigsmile: Absolutely sooooooooooo happy for you and your family!

ME TOO!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats to you and your family:fami03:!!

swish
September 24th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Ah!! Congratulations 3pink!! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy while you wait fir your squishy, gorgeous son, yay!!!

3Pink1Blue
September 24th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks Ladies, we are so excited!!! I updated some info but still can't believe we got our son!

atomic sagebrush
September 24th, 2011, 02:10 PM
I'm over the moon to hear this news!!

3Pink1Blue
September 24th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Thanks, I really think your advice got me here! I'm a big believer in the HE diet, I really can't thank you and this site enough!

TTC5
September 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Tell me about your diet!! ;)

Tink18
September 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM
awesome sway. sounds similar to mine except dh never took supps. fx!

gizmo77
September 25th, 2011, 11:10 AM
congrats!!!

Foxy
September 25th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Great sway! Congratulations again!

TTC5
September 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Me again lol just wondering did you have cereal and if so what kind and also what type of milk did you consume? Xx

3Pink1Blue
October 1st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Sorry Ladies , I've sucked at checking back.

ttc5- essentially I ate lots of meat, fat fruits, veg and nuts, absolutely nothing processed but cereals and breads. All my dairy was full fat and, as much as I hate it, the milk was whole.

Thanks for the congrats we are so excited!

hope.ful
October 2nd, 2011, 08:21 PM
I am so excited for you! Can you tell me about Big O - before dh or after?

3Pink1Blue
October 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Both :)

hope.ful
October 6th, 2011, 11:16 AM
What is the HE diet?

ELP
October 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM
What is the HE diet?
HE is High Everything, so plenty of nutrients sway blue:agree:

gizmo77
October 27th, 2011, 02:28 PM
hey 3pink, just curious about the sex part..did you and dh do any making out prior to his shooting?
and what position, how long di dyou lay for? (both times)

im asking everyone, basically how long di dyour deed take? ;-) asking bc making out increasses sperm count so im taking a "poll"

3Pink1Blue
October 29th, 2011, 09:02 AM
We did make out a little but not a ton, maybe 5-10 minutes.

Position was a deep missionary type as I'm not a big fan of doggy.
I layed flat for 10-15 minutes then really had to pee but went right back to bed for the night.

All in all start to finish was maybe 20 min including 2 big O's. What can I say, we've been together for 17yrs, we can bang out a great one in no time flat lol

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 12:58 AM
Hey J, did you use egg whites or pre seed? What about an IC?

love being a mummy
November 1st, 2011, 08:30 AM
We did make out a little but not a ton, maybe 5-10 minutes.

Position was a deep missionary type as I'm not a big fan of doggy.
I layed flat for 10-15 minutes then really had to pee but went right back to bed for the night.

All in all start to finish was maybe 20 min including 2 big O's. What can I say, we've been together for 17yrs, we can bang out a great one in no time flat lol

Thank you for saying that, I was going to ask about it cause I feel the same way.

3Pink1Blue
November 1st, 2011, 09:07 AM
No egg white I had tons of ewcm thanks to the fish oil and no ic.

Flava
November 1st, 2011, 10:37 AM
Jen i have a Q? I see you did drink coffee? How much was it? because I drink half cup on the morning and everyone says no coffee for blue sway....but I think half cup is not much?:think:
Also can you give me some tips about veggies?I can't think of much...I eat salad I put lettuce , tomato , bell pepper , cucumber ,in it.Salsa with avocado ...that's it pretty much for my veggie. Or I cook veggie sup with green carotts ect.
maybe I can dip carrots in ranch souse , but no other ideas.
How often did you eat veggie? I eat fruit every day but not veggie ...only the V8 juice..salad like every other day.
I wonder if I need more veggie?:think:

3Pink1Blue
November 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM
I drank 2 cups with agave and full fat creamer per day. I never drank coffee with the girls so this time I went for it.

I had mushrooms in my eggs each morning and a huge pile of veg with each dinner. We are real veggie lovers here, we have broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas or green beans for dinner and then every other night or so I'd throw in a potato as well. I usually ate 1 avocado a day with chicken for lunch. I think you are probably good to go.

The biggest change I made was to cut out most processed foods.

gizmo77
November 1st, 2011, 03:20 PM
i hear ya 3pink! hahah when my dh and i made out for the 1st time in a few months/maybe yrs, he was ready to go after like 5 min. (and me too). hahaha. just get to the good stuff!

gizmo77
November 1st, 2011, 03:23 PM
how much weight did you gain from being on the diet for 4 mos if you dont mind?

Flava
November 1st, 2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks! Well i did drink coffee with the girls so I drink very little now only on the morning .Hope it's enough change.
I can do some mushrooms in eggs for sure i love that.Good idea!
Do not like avocado....so I can only eat that with mix in to salsa .How do you eat it?And the dinner veggies?
Hope you don't mind all the Q:oops: I just want to eat more veggie and need some idea how! XX

3Pink1Blue
November 1st, 2011, 09:23 PM
gizmo - I ate HE for 4 months but was on the IG diet for 2 months. In that time I gained almost 30 lbs, I don't think that much is necessary but I choose to believe I needed it all :rofl:

Flava - I LOVE avocado. I would literally grill a chicken breast, slice up an avocado and chow down. It's no magic bullet, eat it if you can if not stick to healthy, less processed fats like olives, olive oil and real butter.
We steam or grill veggies and add a touch of butter and salt. I truly believe basic is best.
I don't mind the questions at all :bigsmile:

TTC5
November 1st, 2011, 09:56 PM
No egg white I had tons of ewcm thanks to the fish oil and no ic.

Thanks!

3Pink1Blue
November 1st, 2011, 10:13 PM
You're most welcome!

love being a mummy
November 2nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
I never drank coffee with the girls so this time I went for it.
Me too

we have broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas or green beans for dinner and then every other night or so I'd throw in a potato as well.

Similar to us. Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, beans. Potato
I am also cutting out processed foods.

Flava
November 2nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
thanks Jen ! I think i stick with the salsa avocado mix then because no way I can just eat it like that . Really I don't see how anyone can LOL Also hate olives but love olive oil I cook everything with that!
Thanks for veggie tip I will steam it DH got some broccoli last night I told him we must eat more veggie for dinner lol.

3Pink1Blue
November 2nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
LBAM - A lot of my sway this time was based on doing the opposite of what I did with the girls :)

Flava - stick with whatever works for best you, I really think a happy sway is a better sway.

atomic sagebrush
November 6th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I drank 2 cups with agave and full fat creamer per day. I never drank coffee with the girls so this time I went for it.

I had mushrooms in my eggs each morning and a huge pile of veg with each dinner. We are real veggie lovers here, we have broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas or green beans for dinner and then every other night or so I'd throw in a potato as well. I usually ate 1 avocado a day with chicken for lunch. I think you are probably good to go.

Coffee :agree: fine in moderation for a blue sway

Just wanted to give you kudos on the veg and esp the avocado! :agree: Excellent!!!

Flava, I ate avocado 4 times a week before DS 3. I would mix it with salsa and eat it with chips. It does not have a ton of protein but if you like it, you can use it as a meal and then just be sure to eat again fairly quick.

zanacal
November 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Just in case anybody's panicing because they don't like avacado - I can't stand it :D

3Pink1Blue
November 11th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Exactly Z, no magic food :)

TTC5
November 11th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Oh good coz I am allergic to avocado lol

atomic sagebrush
November 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Yeah, just think of all the thousands of years that people didn't even know about avocados before the New World was discovered!!!

TTC5
November 12th, 2011, 04:27 PM
True!

3Pink1Blue
November 17th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Sad, sad years lol

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Haha I know, I feel sorry for them! Cabbage and turnip all day every day and never to taste choc, potato, tomato, avocado...poor dears! ;)