PDA

View Full Version : My NEW Girl Sway Plan

purplepoet20
June 3rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
PRAYING FOR JULY 30TH TO RESULT IN MY MADELIENE LOUISE

MY LAST CHANCE AT A GIRL PLAN
...It should be noted first that I will be breastfeeding DS2 until Feb 2012 so that will be while trying to conceive and maybe even while pregnant. DS2 nurses 3 times during the day at set times and once at night. My diet is based on meeting the needs of my nursing son...

Ovacue Monitor – Testing from March to June for practice and then until pregnant.
Hannah pH meter - My pH 4-4.5, Hubby’s pH 7.5 and Rephresh.
Timing - TBM w/reohresh this time and several donation in one evening. 4 and 3 days before Ov and one 10+hrs after Ov.
Tonics, Herbs, and Vitamins
Mine - Calcium (citrate), Magnesium, Cranberry w/C, Folic acid, Raspberry Leaf, Saw Palmetto, Vitex, Iron, B6, A, E, Zyrtec daily, and Sudafed for a few days before sway. (Amounts set for safe BFing first, maybe different for non-nursing sways, some vitamins are for my own health issues but will be stopped 2wks before sway with Dr's approval, and some are because I care about a healthy baby over a DG)
Hubby’s - Calcium, Magnesium, Cranberry w/C, Saw Palmetto, Licorice Root, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Zrytec everyday, and Sudafed for a few days before sway. (Amounts set for health issues and maybe more then what others need, approved by Dr)
Drinks and Food
Low Salt, Low Potassium, Low Sugar, and Low Protein. No Dairy, red meat, or rich fruits and veggies. Mostly eating low nutri fruits, veggies, pasta, and rice 1,800 cals a day (far less then before). Reverse Osmosis Water mixed with Crystal Light 6-9 cps a day, Deit Caff-free soda 24oz a days, and 2 cps of coffee with aspartame and coffeemate (1 morn and 1 afternoon).
Ions and Moon
New Moon for a girl with negative zodiac sign during conception (Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces). Copper magnetic bracelet, lavender Scentsy candle in house during the day, large crystal near hubby at night, windows open 24/7 (no air conditioners), plants inside and outside, warm/hot showers when donation is given and received. Rainy seasons has started with a bang.
Charts
Using hubby’s and mine to plan the bd times. Biorythmic, Chinese, Dr J Lunar, and what the possible birth month will be. I already have Feb and Mar babies so I want an Apr, June, Sept, Oct, or Dec baby (MIL and I have birth stone pendents and we both don't like some of the stones).
Other Things
10+ boxes of girls clothing in my bedroom closet, collected since July 2009 all free. UNDERBED-The outfit I wore home from the hospital, my baby knitted blanket, mom-in-laws outfit she wore home from hospital (will be babies baptism outfit), wooden spoon from my mom-in-law, religious prayer jewelry (even St. Jude), lockets that were given to me as a child, the ear rings I will pierce babies ears with, and an golf ball size Amesthys-all tightly wrapped up. Also, trying my best to help others get the info they need so maybe I will be blessed.

kaseybaby
June 3rd, 2011, 01:08 PM
Wow! All I have to say is if you don't get a DD out of that then I don't believe in swaying.

rainbowflower
June 3rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
good luck!

why no dairy btw?

purplepoet20
June 3rd, 2011, 01:17 PM
DS1 has a million allergies so in an anrger fit I tossed all dairy and also I drank 1/4-1/2 a gallon a day with DS1 along with tons of icecream when both boys were conceived.

All my calcium needs are being met with the vitamins.

begonia
June 3rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
MY LAST CHANCE AT A GIRL PLAN
. Also, trying my best to help others get the info they need so maybe I will be blessed.

You're a sweetheart Purple! FX for you and take my pink dust :ttcgirl: :happy:

swish
June 3rd, 2011, 05:41 PM
Good luck, it looks like a great sway!

ladybug
June 3rd, 2011, 06:33 PM
Your sway looks great!!! Good luck, my fingers are crossed for a BFpinkP.....:)

pastelpicnic
June 3rd, 2011, 07:43 PM
WOW!! Great sway plan purple!!!! I wish I was as organized with a plan as you are!!!!! FX for you!!!

mindyjean
June 3rd, 2011, 10:10 PM
Your sway looks great!!!! What are you doing in regards to exercise? Just curious! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

My Fabulous Children
June 4th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Good luck!

purplepoet20
June 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Can't believe I forgot exercise... 9am and 1pm walks around the neighborhood about 30-45 mins a day pushing a double stroller up hill both ways in the snow barefoot... LOL... ok so no hills or snow and I have shoes! Our summer feels more like a late fall with cold winds and clouds coming and going. I really wanted to do just 1 long walk but with the wind the boys can only handle so much. Maybe I should use the tredmil during DS2 nap.

Weight before meeting hubby about 110 maybe less, around time of delivery of the boys was 180-190lbs, when the boys were about 3mths old I was 140-150, weight after Christmas and the good food about 178, at start of the girl diet 173, and currently 141 but having a hard time loosing anymore. I would like to be under 130.

purplepoet20
June 4th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks Everyone I hope it works the first try... I really want to hold my baby girl and see my MIL face when we tell her!

Flava
June 4th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Great plan purple! I really hope you get a little girl this time fore !!
I send you all my pink dust I have have so much!!!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/130/130980iouee61z2o.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

3boys
June 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Looks like it will be a fantastic sway, wishing you all the best. I hope you get your girl!

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Purple, I think that's a great sway. Wishing you all the luck in the world!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Wow! All I have to say is if you don't get a DD out of that then I don't believe in swaying.

Haha, of course unfortunately that's not the way it works...it's all about what gender baby your body "thinks" has a better chance of surviving. We sway to try and convince our bodies but sometimes our bodies are too stubborn. :/

zanacal
June 10th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Are you doing Saw Palmetto while BFing, is that ok? I haven't even looked in to it as I thought it was a no ...

LolaInLove
June 10th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Loads of pink dust your way also.....the pretty kind like Flava's!!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Are you doing Saw Palmetto while BFing, is that ok? I haven't even looked in to it as I thought it was a no ...

DO NOT take saw palmetto while breastfeeding.

zanacal
June 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Good, that's what I thought! I was going to ask about Saw P anyway but I'll start a new thread.

purplepoet20
June 13th, 2011, 06:17 PM
The Saw Palmetto is a very small amount and just happens to be in the nursing tea my naturalist makes... my milk started to dry up when DS1 was 9mths old and by 11mths it was gone. The teas and herbs in the store didn't work so this time I started drinking the tea from DS2 birth and will continue too because I don't want him to have the same dairy allergy as his brother.

The Saw Palmetto herbs in the stores have 300mg and up but the tea I drink has less then 20mg per cup and I drink two cups a day.

zanacal
June 14th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I did read too that Saw P has been used to increase milk supply! It looks like I'm no longer BFing anyhow - my baby is growing up!

atomic sagebrush
June 18th, 2011, 09:02 AM
The Saw Palmetto is a very small amount and just happens to be in the nursing tea my naturalist makes... my milk started to dry up when DS1 was 9mths old and by 11mths it was gone. The teas and herbs in the store didn't work so this time I started drinking the tea from DS2 birth and will continue too because I don't want him to have the same dairy allergy as his brother.

The Saw Palmetto herbs in the stores have 300mg and up but the tea I drink has less then 20mg per cup and I drink two cups a day.

Got it thank you for clarifying!!!

purplepoet20
July 18th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Had to change a few things to get ready for the end of the month and trying again!

akgirl74
July 19th, 2011, 04:57 PM
wow!!! good luck... were starting in august... hope we both get our girls

atomic sagebrush
July 22nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Good luck purple, you so deserve this! :pray: