PDA

View Full Version : Biorhythms

TTC5
June 3rd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I decided not to bother with these but now I am in the TWW I am curious to have a look for fun.

I went to http://www.cycletourist.com/biochart/ but what time zone do I need to put in, I *think* it is GMT+10.00 (Tasmania, Australia)??

Looking at my moon for 1st June -2nd June.
Either complete new moon or waxing cresent so guessing this sways girl?

Zivic-Bubac
June 4th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Yes, because of - ions, but you planned to counteract them with some umm, toys? Right? :wink:

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 12:02 AM
LOL yes haha but also other things, cell phone, laptop, lectric blanket, tv, incense, gold :)

TTC5
June 5th, 2011, 12:02 AM
So did I use the right time?

Zivic-Bubac
June 5th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I can't see your biorhythm chart :confused: It's just a link to that site, not to your chart.
If you had blue line (physical) above the central line and red (emotional) below it, then you were in boy biorhythm.
If both lines were above central line, that would be lean boy

For more confusion, you can check DH's biorhythm too LOL!

TTC5
June 6th, 2011, 08:14 AM
Yep the lines are in boy zone :) But the time zone I put in gmt +10.00 is this right? I am in Australia - Tasmania.

Zivic-Bubac
June 6th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I have no idea about time zones, I had troubles figuring out my time zone :worry:
Maybe you can google it, like Tasmania time zone or even your town time zone ( which is of course the same as Tasmania's lol!)

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I think it comes up as GMT +10.00 oh well I am not taking much consideration of bio's anyway lol DH was fully in girl zone!

Zivic-Bubac
June 7th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I've checked Tasmania, and yes it seems it's GMT +10.00 :agree:
My DH is like ALWAYS in girl/lean girl biorhythm when I'm Oing :mad: That man is designed to produce girls :wink:

I've checked my biorhythm and I will be Oing in boy zone but new Moon :hair:

Which inscense did you use and for how long before O?
Laptop and cell-phone are MUST of course LOL!

TTC5
June 7th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Yes let's blame it on the men FOR ONCE LOL :P
I was in new moon too - oh well lol

I used nag chumpa and I burned it every night and during the day when the girls were at school.

Zivic-Bubac
June 7th, 2011, 06:33 AM
I see it contains large proportion of sandal wood, so since it's impossible to find something like Nag Chumpa here, maybe I can burn sandal wood incense?
Does sandal wood incense alone sway boy too ?:think:

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 12:37 AM
It doesn't matter what it is, as it is the smokey affect from the incense that creates the ions we need.

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 12:38 AM
I just like that kind, LOL

Zivic-Bubac
June 8th, 2011, 03:09 AM
It doesn't matter what it is, as it is the smokey affect from the incense that creates the ions we need.
That s great info, I didn t know that! Thanks! :kiss:

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Yep the smouldering smoke that comes off it when you light it creates the ions ;)

DoulaMama
June 9th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Question, Girls....

My hubby's BioR's are correct for all 3 of my boys...so I thought I'd include this into the sway just in case;) So, his girl times are from May26-June2. We DTD on the 1st of June...but I didn't ovulate until the 3rd. So what does that mean? His spermies are in the correct time frame but won't reach the egg until we're out of that rhythm....confused....

Zivic-Bubac
June 10th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Since his spermies have left him (lol!) on June 1st while he was in correct biorhythm , I'd say that's it - girl biorhythm for him on June 1st, and for you it's the biorhythm on the day you Oed ( June 3rd), because it happened in your body. Just my :twocents:

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Since his spermies have left him (lol!) on June 1st while he was in correct biorhythm , I'd say that's it - girl biorhythm for him on June 1st, and for you it's the biorhythm on the day you Oed ( June 3rd), because it happened in your body. Just my :twocents:

Perfect! If this is true then we're golden!! We were both in girl zone for the right times...Thank you ZB!

cocos-mum
September 27th, 2011, 04:23 PM
oh wow thats spooky right for both my children with dh. but not for me.

atomic sagebrush
October 1st, 2011, 06:25 AM
Cocos-mum, I've read a bit about biorhythms since this thread was last brought up and it turns out that something like 1/3 of the days in any given month will be accurate for gender. So it's really pretty easy just by virtue of sheer luck to have your or DH's biorhythms seemingly in the correct zone. But it's just a coincidence, no more amazing or spooky than picking out a pair of matching socks from a bin that has socks of three colors in them.

cocos-mum
October 1st, 2011, 07:11 PM
thanks hun shame

atomic sagebrush
October 2nd, 2011, 07:44 AM
I know, I wish it was that easy!!

bec2483
September 20th, 2012, 10:39 PM
need help with this biorhythms thing not sure what i'm doing or looking for my date of birth 22/02/1983 time zone will be +11 when i want to start conceiving which will be january if it a strong boy chance... HELP

atomic sagebrush
September 29th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Bec, you may want to start a separate thread for this in the TTC a boy section - I don't think most people (even me haha) check this forum very regularly.

Biorhythms do NOT give you a strong boy chance. You are far, far, far better off doing a good sway in other ways than relying on biorhythms which are not even real.

There may be something with the seasons and swaying and you can read the science of that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/1693-seasons-swaying.html