PDA

View Full Version : Omg im a EWCM factory

queen-of-harts
June 4th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Ok so I have always had alot of ewcm and i swear i will have to take 10 times the dose of Benedryl or sudephed as everyone else has to take lol.I am not ttc right now but thinking of the future.Anyways i am 35 years old breastfeeding my baby and af has been regular 28 days since he was 8 months old and im still getting crazy cm,tmi but the ewcm hanging off the toilet paper stretched 8 inches long! How will i ever find a balance between drying myself up enough but not so much that i wont concieve? ugh annoying.:hair:

queen-of-harts
June 4th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Oh your right! Well that gives me hope because as soon as ds weans im going on my weight loss mission.I already told myself i will not ttc until i have lost 50 pounds so i have even more motivation besides cuter clothes,more energy and health lol

fourwildones
June 4th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I don't know, I run around like mad, am almost exclusively feeding a 28.5 lb 16 month old (he's teething and won't have anything to do with food) am now very underweight, and I am also a total EWCM factory. I took a benadryl 3 days ago , and a zyrtec the next day and I STILL had big strings coming out after only a few hours. when I got closer to O being over I think I overdid it (another benadryl) and dried myself out too much. And I am 39 years old- I don't know why but I have always made tons. (I did conceive both girls and boys with lots of it so there is hope for those of us with lots of ewcm!)

Mochagirl
June 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
I overproduce EWCM too, even while breastfeeding. So far on this diet I've lost about 7 lbs, which is a lot for my small frame, and no improvement. I haven't tried Benadryl yet, but am planning on taking it when I make my attempt in a couple of weeks. I hope it improves my situation somewhat, but I have a feeling that, like you, I'll still have too much.

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Ok so I have always had alot of ewcm and i swear i will have to take 10 times the dose of Benedryl or sudephed as everyone else has to take lol.I am not ttc right now but thinking of the future.Anyways i am 35 years old breastfeeding my baby and af has been regular 28 days since he was 8 months old and im still getting crazy cm,tmi but the ewcm hanging off the toilet paper stretched 8 inches long! How will i ever find a balance between drying myself up enough but not so much that i wont concieve? ugh annoying.:hair:

The good news is you can probably do A LOT to sway and not have to worry as much about conceiving (eveyrone needs SOME CM in order to get pg at all). If you can't get it to dry up at least somewhat via weightloss and antihistamine, then you always have the option of adding in spermicide and/or douching to wash it away.

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Oh your right! Well that gives me hope because as soon as ds weans im going on my weight loss mission.I already told myself i will not ttc until i have lost 50 pounds so i have even more motivation besides cuter clothes,more energy and health lol

That is AWESOME! You go girl!

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 09:40 AM
I don't know, I run around like mad, am almost exclusively feeding a 28.5 lb 16 month old (he's teething and won't have anything to do with food) am now very underweight, and I am also a total EWCM factory. I took a benadryl 3 days ago , and a zyrtec the next day and I STILL had big strings coming out after only a few hours. when I got closer to O being over I think I overdid it (another benadryl) and dried myself out too much. And I am 39 years old- I don't know why but I have always made tons. (I did conceive both girls and boys with lots of it so there is hope for those of us with lots of ewcm!)

Yes, I want to reiterate that it is TOTALLY possible to conceive a boy or girl with EWCM - that's why we make EWCM, is to help us get pg.

Keep in mind that it's not any one thing we do but what our bodies do in response that matters. Very fertile = more boys. There are plenty of people who are stick thin but are perfectly fertile and make plenty of EWCM and have boys.