PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
June 4th, 2011, 03:55 PM

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Does this help answer your questions??

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?866-Guide-to-Douching-TTC-Pink
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1066-Complete-guide-to-Replens-and-RepHresh (also has acijel directions)

pink carol
June 13th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Dear jjc,
I swayed with Aci-jel and still got a boy. I printed all the IG spreadsheets before my attempt to compare all sways and there were many opposites, even with lime tampons and vinegar douches.
Lime tampons sound really risky. I used Aci-Jel and Sylk as lube in generous amounts, before and after BD. Did frequent BD for at least four nights and then had a 3 and a half day cut-off. Of course, lubes are part of a bigger sway, but I also combined IG and French Gender Diet, ions, antihistamines, vitex, progesterone, timing, litres of Diet Coke... you name it, I did it.
The missing link to me is LE diet and cardio, and probably licorice root for DH. Losing weight, muscle and a calorie-restricted not super healthy diet.
Just thought I'd give you my input because in the end we're all alone with our sway. You can do everything your gut tells you is right and still get an opposite. I was careful to watch carefully the habits of my friends with girls: one of them is vegetarian, the other one chain-smokes (another one chain-smokes and has two boys), one tried Shettles and it worked, the other one is a cardio rat and pencil thin, the other one is heavily overweight (she has three girls!!), most drink Diet Coke, most stay away from red meat... One day while shopping in the supermarket, a woman with two girls bought Ocean Spray Cranberry and I also added that to my sway...
You will never know for sure how good your sway can be or how to make it more perfect.
Like you say, don't stress, do the best you can without risking your health (those lime tampons make me cringe!) and just be prepared to accept the new baby if it doesn't turn out to be a girl. But if you don't risk, you'll never know!
Just one thing I don't understand: are you currently pregnant? I read you got a BFP?

Navywife620
June 13th, 2012, 10:50 AM
One thing you have to remember is with aci-jel it may have opposite affects on people. It could actually spike you pH. So If you are using it you gotta make sure you are testing your pH which can add stress do you sway. I plan on using RepHresh because you don't have the risk of your pH spiking.

zanacal
June 13th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Just pointing out that this thread is a year old - I was really confused to see jjc asking this now!

atomic sagebrush
June 13th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Yes, this thread is a year old and JJ did indeed get BFP, but I do appreciate the additional responses in case anyone stumbles upon the thread, it will help to answer their questions! :)

pink carol
June 14th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Upps! Only now do I notice 2011, not 2012...

atomic sagebrush
June 14th, 2012, 12:03 PM
No, that's fine, I actually prefer people bumping up old threads with similar themes rather than starting new ones - IG has gotten very unwieldy when you want to look something up, and there are 700 threads on one topic!! :)