PDA

View Full Version : :( 36 and looks like boy#3 will be due next summer

GreaseMonkey
December 6th, 2013, 04:14 AM
UPDATE: Unfortunately, I miscarried this morning.

My mirena fell out November 1st and DH found it and flushed it down the toilet. He didn't know what it was I guess so he didn't tell me until this past weekend. I tested today and at first the was nothing then it slowly turned into a 2nd line suggesting I am pregnant. Attached are 2 pictures, the first one is within 10 minutes of taking the test and the other is 1 hour after taking the test :/

bhavna
December 6th, 2013, 04:33 AM
yes.....congratulations !

1+2+3boys
December 6th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Oh dear to it falling out! I have a IUD too. Didn;t you notice it fall out? Someone I know got pregnant with one and she had no idea what happended to it. Congrats on your pregnancy. Had you not prepared your sway? You can't be sure it is a boy just yet. fx for your girl

Boysway
December 6th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Sending you loads of pink dust. I am definitely done with pink dust. I am happy to take blue dust off your hands xx

GreaseMonkey
December 6th, 2013, 05:46 AM
I didn't notice it fell out and had no idea it was out the entire time until hubby mention it. I was done with having kids, I wanted a girl and wasn't taking any chances of another baby being a boy so for me it was either high tech or nothing and since hubby changed his mind, yet again, about HT, I was done. So this is a surprise, well to me anyways and I am upset..I feel horrible but I don't want this baby :(

Angelone
December 6th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Aww greasemonkey keep ur chin u this cud b ur little girl u just never know... How many boys do u Hav at the min xx

GreaseMonkey
December 6th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks Angelone, I have 2 boys, ages 8 and 4

luckyfourleafclover
December 6th, 2013, 06:30 AM
...you never know, it really could be a girl!

GreaseMonkey
December 6th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I am currently in Africa and I am not really sure or trust their tests too much so I am going to get another one and test next week just to make sure this is not a false positive. At first the line didn't come up but then it slowly started getting darker after the 3 minutes. Never had a period so I have no idea when my due date is, never really had periods with mirena so not sure what to expect :/

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Well, what a shock! Welcome back! First, I'd go get a blood test given your circumstances and possibly an u/s. I know you wanted to do HT or nothing but it seems someone or something has a different path in store for you!

Life happens when we're busy making other plans, right! You will be ok. One step at a time though. See if you can get a blood test and take it from there.

MIka1104
December 6th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Stay Positive...this could be your princess! Hope it all works out for you.

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I am thinking of you!! Huge (((Hugs)))!!!!

Angelone
December 8th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Thanks Angelone, I have 2 boys, ages 8 and 4

Iv three boys and this is my last pregnancy I'm so so so so so desperate for a girl I Hav my gender scan on sat and to say I'm nervous is an understatement... Hopefully we'll both get our princesses xx

GreaseMonkey
December 9th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Iv three boys and this is my last pregnancy I'm so so so so so desperate for a girl I Hav my gender scan on sat and to say I'm nervous is an understatement... Hopefully we'll both get our princesses xx

I sure hope so Angelone!! Good luck at your scan, will be thinking of you ((HUGS))

OnlyPraying
December 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM
MARIA!!! what a wonderful surprise! Dont worry love, I KNOW its a girl..you just wait and see mama. Congratulations! chin up, Youre the best mama a child can have...girl or boy, this baby is soooo lucky! :)

Angelone
December 9th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Thanx missus i really jst want to hear those three words it's a girl I swear iv just daydreamed about the feeling for years :(

GreaseMonkey
December 9th, 2013, 06:23 PM
MARIA!!! what a wonderful surprise! Dont worry love, I KNOW its a girl..you just wait and see mama. Congratulations! chin up, Youre the best mama a child can have...girl or boy, this baby is soooo lucky! :)

Aw, thanks honey!!!

GreaseMonkey
December 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Thanx missus i really jst want to hear those three words it's a girl I swear iv just daydreamed about the feeling for years :(

Aw, I know exactly how you feel ((HUGS))

3littleladies
December 10th, 2013, 09:22 PM
I didn't notice it fell out and had no idea it was out the entire time until hubby mention it. I was done with having kids, I wanted a girl and wasn't taking any chances of another baby being a boy so for me it was either high tech or nothing and since hubby changed his mind, yet again, about HT, I was done. So this is a surprise, well to me anyways and I am upset..I feel horrible but I don't want this baby :(

Im so sorry you are feeling this way, my mums tubes were tied & I was conceived, she always says to me how blessed & thankful she is that I did come along, this little bean is so meant to be & you will think the same way when he/she is here.

Adia
December 13th, 2013, 11:20 PM
I can't believe your IUD fell out! I have had several and they have had to be yanked out of me when I want them removed...it hurt like hell.
I think you have every chance in the world of having a girl, why not? Can you get an early test to find out the gender so you can rest a little easier?

GreaseMonkey
December 14th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Thanks Adia, I can't believe it fell out either!!! I had no idea it did until hubby told me 2 weeks after the fact!!!
I am in Africa so I am not sure they have the materniT test here. I will have to wait until my 20 weeks scan or the 12 week one to get guesses.