PDA

View Full Version : Any girls conceived w/ SMEP & Clomid?

lovemy2blessings
December 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM
I'm unable to open the spreadsheet to look at the statistics, but I was wondering if anyone conceived a girl on SMEP & Clomid? Or you got your girl w/ abstain plus 1? TIA

lovemy2blessings
December 6th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Bump..

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Do you have fertility issues and need clomid or is this just for swaying?

lovemy2blessings
December 6th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Never have I had fertility issues until June (6months) perhaps strict LE PLUS insane cardio. Not sure my progesterone is at a .1 so I was put on Provera plus Clomid, because I don't Ov and have no cycles.

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Well, you can't conceive a girl or any baby without ovulating so you have to eat something. You can't keep a pregnancy with no progesterone. I don't think it matters how or when you DTD. If you don't get healthy and ovulate and regulate your hormones, the reality of the situation is there will be no baby.

I would choose to let up on the cardio. I never did cardio- hate it in fact- and I have 3 girls. Can you let up on that and try to get your body to relax?

lovemy2blessings
December 6th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Yes actually atomic has me on the upper limits of Le I changed to upper limits about 2 months ago and stopped running for 1 hr, now I just power walk for 1 hr/6 days a week. Im starting my first round of Clomid soon and just wanted to see the outcomes of SMEP vs. 1x after abstain..thanks for the reply ;)(I
Well, you can't conceive a girl or any baby without ovulating so you have to eat something. You can't keep a pregnancy with no progesterone. I don't think it matters how or when you DTD. If you don't get healthy and ovulate and regulate your hormones, the reality of the situation is there will be no baby.

I would choose to let up on the cardio. I never did cardio- hate it in fact- and I have 3 girls. Can you let up on that and try to get your body to relax?

lovemy2blessings
December 7th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Did you find any statistics on SMEP nbp..sorry I'm unable to see any of the charts ;(?

nuthinbutpink
December 7th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Why can't you open the spreadsheet? I can see them. You need a google account I think but they are there and they work.

I call what you are talking about frequent release. FR has shown to be successful when swaying girl. Nobody specifically tries SMEP. It's not a "recommended" approach with swaying. Clomid has shown to be very successful.

I think you're good. I DTD everyday from AF to the day before O. 3 girls.

lovemy2blessings
December 7th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the reply nbp..so do you think I should go with abstain plus 1 attempt, but with no j&d? Or dtd every 4 days like atomic once adviced me (4 months ago)? I plan on temping, check cm and using opks I don't know how tricky Clomid can be.

rainbowflower
December 8th, 2013, 10:58 AM
I don't think abstain+1 has particularly good results in the clomid sways we have in the spreadsheet. frequent BD seems to be fairly good, Atomic thinks it may just be that the ladies who did that had such low fertility they needed to do it in order to get pregnant at all but there is a variety of some only TTC a few months and some TTC longer who were BDing every day so who knows - I haven't split that info out.

the people who said they did clomid with "Other" BD patterns, whose sways youmight want to look into in the "Add your sway" section are:
Lena (girl)
Fish2012 (girl)
Dreamofpink (boy)
QOTD (boy)
meeks32 (boy)
GT77 (girl)

but as you can see that's a fairly small sample size anyway

lovemy2blessings
December 8th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Thanks a bunch rainbowflower..I will look those up because I know it's harder to get pg with CLomid and I know abstain plus 1 may take a while to get me a bfp..it's risky, but want to get aas much info gather because I start CLomid Next week. :)

atomic sagebrush
December 9th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Meeks got a girl not a boy

lovemy2blessings
December 10th, 2013, 06:19 AM
I did get a chance to see the spread sheet. It looks like no one has tried SMEP for girl ;(

atomic sagebrush
December 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM
AAA where is my response??? I'm so sorry I did answer this yesterday but ,ust ahve closed computer without posting.

I'm unable to open the spreadsheet to look at the statistics, but I was wondering if anyone conceived a girl on SMEP & Clomid? Or you got your girl w/ abstain plus 1? TIA

It doesn't matter what the spreadsheet says, YOU need to get pregnant as quickly as is possible because you have lost too much weight and need to stop swaying and just TTC. :)

The average person has a month or two to consider ~possibly~ trying a couple of additional sway tactics on Clomid. People who go onto Clomid because their ovulation has gone missing need to TTC to get pregnant.

Instead of SMEP I woudl recommend the DTD every 4 days plus one additional attempt at pos OPK. I think that will still be good odds of conception and good for pink sway. Then if you get BFN, after 2 months you can switch to SMEP and that will def. get you pregnant.

lovemy2blessings
December 10th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much Atomic for answering this post and my pm, it looks like I have everything ready! :)

lovemy2blessings
December 16th, 2013, 06:35 AM
I just wanted to update on this tread for future reference. I just found out a good friend of mine was given Clomid for fertility issues and conceived on the first month and now has a 2 year old beautiful baby Girl! So it's possible to get a dd with smep ;)

atomic sagebrush
December 16th, 2013, 11:31 AM
there are tons of people who get girls with SMEP. Just because they are not represented here on this site, is meaningless because we don't do SMEP that much for TTC pink. But anyone using Clomid with fertility issues will most likely be doing SMEP or some similar variant and the studies done in women using Clomid who were not swaying and taking it for fertility, show clearly that Clomid sways pink.