PDA

View Full Version : 8 days over and so fed up please help

aftmjt
December 8th, 2013, 04:57 AM
I was due to have my little boy on 30th nov I am now 8 days over had 2 sweeps but head still high, but have been told that it might not drop till I go into labour, I'm due to be induced on 11th, which I really don't want I've always gone on my own, I have tried everything I can trouble is I'm just not getting any signs labour is close and I really don't know ht to do, does anyone please have any suggestions.

bunnywabbit
December 8th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Can DH help you in that department, if you know what I mean? :oops:

aftmjt
December 8th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Can DH help you in that department, if you know what I mean? :oops:

We've tried it loads of times thinking maybe tonight will be the night but still nothing :sad:

snipsnsnails
December 8th, 2013, 08:51 AM
Drink lots of raspberry leaf tea. I did it with my 3 boys and always went 4 to 5 days early . and they were ready and big babies. The tea tones your uterus..

Angelone
December 8th, 2013, 12:13 PM
I ate fresh pineapple and both times went n to labour the next day... Gl x

aftmjt
December 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Thanks well so far today it's been vindaloo, raspberry leaf tea and DTD fingers crossed

thehappypixi
December 8th, 2013, 03:57 PM
Walking, lots, if you can; pineapple, you have to eat/drink a lot but it is proven to soften the cervix, and yes, do the deed! But if like me it pretty uncomfortable at the end, really it's only the sperm you need so get him to release quickly! It's the prolactin in the semen, not the motion in the ocean that works on the cervix.
Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
December 9th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I hope it's happening for you today!!!

aftmjt
December 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM
I'm still here :sad: been losing a bit of yellow snot like mucus all day so fingers crossed

Soar
December 9th, 2013, 05:47 PM
((((Hugs)))) Hoping to day is the day! I know you must be soooo ready! Careful with the pineapple. I did that with DS1 ate a whole pineapple and had awful mouth sores and terrible diarrhea and NO baby!

My dr swears DTD is the most effective and safest way to naturally induce labor! It's the sperm that get things moving not the motion. Sending you tons of labor dust!!!!!!!

Keep us updated on babies arrival!