TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
mine DS8,DS6 his DD16,DD13
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was living on 800-1200 calories a day and mostly vegitarian
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Total of 16 long weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He ate less red meat, sometimes had a burger but pretty much ate what I made.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
Salads, salads, and more salads. My mouth would water at the thought of a steak or juicy hamburger! Plain rice and noodles...I don't care to ever eat them again lol
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I really wish I purchased the meal plans because even though I ate what I felt was best, it was the same crap every day. I was too scared to change it up in fear it would be something I wasn't suppose to eat.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
133 and got down to 127 at 2nd attempt
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I really regret not doing the exercise 6 days a week as recommended. It was just too hard to factor that in with the two boys and planning the trip and moving all around this time frame.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
I stopped worrying about that after leaving In gender
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
I don't know
DH pH
I don't know
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
One attempt
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
We DTD one attempt at positive CBFM, missionary with no big O
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
Because my husbands age I had him release on his own every other day until I had a positive on my CBFM
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Sudafed

Any additional supplement info?
my DH takes an antihistamine daily for bad allergy
Did you do anything with Ions?
Had lavender everything, soap, lotion etc
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
I wanted our "good" attempt to follow biorhythms, Chinese calendar to a T. I even spoke to two psychics that said they saw a girl for me.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I felt really good about my diet, I felt I suffered hard with the bland food. I was definite in poor maternal condition. I drank vodka sodas and smoked while drinking...not good by the way but it was a way to cope with the lack of good food and all that.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Well as I have already learned through the maternit21 test it is a boy...so my sway failed. It has taken me a couple weeks to even come on here to do this. I have been lurking on the Gender Disappointment forum and I will continue to hang out there for support, the ladies there are very comforting. I am hurting pretty bad as this is my last child and I already have 2 sweet boys. I thought I did a good job...but not good enough. I know at some point this pain will stop, just right now its in full force.
Things worth mentioning:
I really regret not purchasing a sway plan, Atomic and many sweet ladies did help with my questions and concerns, but I just think that would have been better for me. I don't know...Im just living in the what ifs right now. I do want to thank all you sweet ladies and Atomic for all your support through my sway process...and for those that help me through my grieving process over in gender disappointment.
I am happy to annonce that even though I will never have a 2 legged daughter, my husband is getting me a 4 legged kitten that I have been dying to have. She is very expensive but I think at this point my DH is willing to get me whatever to help ease this pain lol. I can't wait to get her and I know it won't be the same...but it can't hurt either.

3littleladies
December 10th, 2013, 10:42 PM
That's a great sway, don't beat yourself up about it, I did such a good sway and I still ended up with my 3rd girl, honestly when I conceived my 1st two dd's I was practically living a 'boy sway' lifestyle, didn't know about swaying back then, so when I swayed with my 3rd I just had t add a few extra things & it still made no difference, I truly believe we are just meant to get what we are suppose to get or maybe swaying just doesn't work for some of us??

GimmeaG
December 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
That's a great sway, don't beat yourself up about it, I did such a good sway and I still ended up with my 3rd girl, honestly when I conceived my 1st two dd's I was practically living a 'boy sway' lifestyle, didn't know about swaying back then, so when I swayed with my 3rd I just had t add a few extra things & it still made no difference, I truly believe we are just meant to get what we are suppose to get or maybe swaying just doesn't work for some of us??
Thank you 3ladies...I am trying not to, each day is better but then I will have a down day. I tried my hardest at this sway, have some what ifs of course but at least I tried right? Thanks for all your support:bighug:

3littleladies
December 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Yes that's all we can do is try, trust me your little munchkin will be so special to you, especially when their little personalities start to kick in, I really thought my gd would never go away but it truly does, hang in there GimmeaG he's chosen you to be his special mamma x

lovemy2blessings
December 11th, 2013, 06:36 AM
Sorry to hear that you didn't get a de, you seriously had a great sway. I know that some of us are meant to have a certain gender (perhaps luck or destiny). Your little guy is meant to be..you did your best and don't beat yourself up. Hugs mommy and I'm sure once you have your little guy you will love him so much!

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I"m sorry it didn't go your way...huge hugs.

GimmeaG
December 11th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Thank you so much ladies...tried my best, now just trying to move on:shrug: