PDA

View Full Version : Booked my gender scan!!! Eeekkkk!!!

Funkyfry
December 12th, 2013, 10:19 AM
So after what feels like forever I have booked my gender scan for next week when I will be 18 weeks. I really hope baby cooperates and we find out because the suspense is killing me!!!

I am so nervous now and kept waking up last night!! What if they say boy!! I don't want to burst out crying in the techs office! I feel I will be devestated if they don't say girl

nuthinbutpink
December 12th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I really hope it's your girl. Good luck!

bunnywabbit
December 12th, 2013, 12:57 PM
So after what feels like forever I have booked my gender scan for next week when I will be 18 weeks. I really hope baby cooperates and we find out because the suspense is killing me!!!

I am so nervous now and kept waking up last night!! What if they say boy!! I don't want to burst out crying in the techs office! I feel I will be devestated if they don't say girl

So excited for you! If you're scared of how you'll react, maybe get them to write it down and you can look once you've left. Good luck, really hoping you hear pink... x

nuthinbutpink
December 12th, 2013, 01:03 PM
I agree about having the write it down. I would ask for two good gender pics printed and bring an envelope for the tech to put them in. They will type girl on the printed out one.

I did this with DD 3 because after DD 2 I couldn't even speak to my doctor afterwards.

Funkyfry
December 12th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks girls, getting them to write it is a great idea. I can open it when I am on my own.

Bunny, look at you at 12 weeks!!! Thrilled for you xx

Funkyfry
December 21st, 2013, 07:21 AM
Had our scan this morning and was confirmed GIRL!!! So so happy!!!

There was still plenty of tears!!

GT77
December 21st, 2013, 07:32 AM
wow!!!! I knew it was a girl Funkyfry!!! YeAh!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! It's def hard to believe!! I know. But, yes it is happening!!

Funkyfry
December 21st, 2013, 07:36 AM
wow!!!! I knew it was a girl Funkyfry!!! YeAh!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! It's def hard to believe!! I know. But, yes it is happening!!

Thank you Hun!! I can't believe it!!! I wAs so nervous before the scan!! So so happy xx

Little Lunasa
December 21st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Had our scan this morning and was confirmed GIRL!!! So so happy!!!

There was still plenty of tears!!

Congrats! Enjoy your bundle of pink :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Pumpkin2011
December 21st, 2013, 08:33 AM
Huge congrats, how exciting!!!