PDA

View Full Version : POOR YOU!!!!!!

TWINSplz!
June 6th, 2011, 02:48 PM
While at a wedding this past weekend, a lady approached me to tell me congrats on the baby! I'm very visibly pregnant now at 16 weeks with twins. I told her thanks and started to walk away when she asked me if I knew the sex of the baby yet. I told her yes ma'am, it's two girls with a big smile on my face! Then she says OMG your having twins!!!! I said yes ma'am. She says well do you have any other kids. I said Yes ma'am we have three boys. Then she says, ohhhh poor you! Why would you do that! Didn't you think three was enough? I looked at her, said nothing back and just walked away.

Seriously, why would she say that to me? She doesn't even know me! I really really wanted to punch this lady in the face! It's still bothering me that she said that to me!

iluvmyman
June 6th, 2011, 02:52 PM
OMGosh! That is horrible! I'm not sure I'd say anything either, I'd be in shock. Why would anyone say such a thing!

swish
June 6th, 2011, 03:01 PM
That is so nasty! Don't waste your time worrying about what stupid say, you know you are TRULY blessed!:happy:

puppydogstails
June 6th, 2011, 03:01 PM
poor you???? I think your incredibly lucky! 3 perfect little boys and TWIN girls to complete your family! Some people are just bitter and horrible and not worth your time...she sounds like one of them! lol CONGRATULATIONS by the way! :)

Indira
June 6th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Exactly, you´re so totally lucky, what a great familiy make-up!! Congratulations!
I bet the lady had only sons and is still bitter about not having a daughter.

LolaInLove
June 6th, 2011, 04:27 PM
That is so nasty! Don't waste your time worrying about what stupid say, you know you are TRULY blessed!:happy:

:agree::agree::agree: I would LOVE three boys and then twin girls, you have an awesome family! Ignore the stupid comments, you never know why people say them except that clearly, they have no tact or are an idiot.

Hope your baby girls are doing very well!

purplepoet20
June 6th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Evil evil lady.... you should have said to her "Poor you, your a bitch for saying such a horrible thing to a hormonal pregnant women"

TTC5
June 6th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Poor her for being such a cow!!

purplepoet20
June 6th, 2011, 06:23 PM
A lady in the book store today saw my boys, both holding a book and fairly quietly playing with them, DS1 was trying to show DS2 the pictures and DS2 was making car sounds and saying car car car. She says "they are so close in age just like my boys, wait till they get bigger and are no longer cute" her boys were about 10 ft behind her fighting and yelling while she ignored them. I laughed and said "well if you ignore your kids then yes you wont see how cute they are".... she couldn't say anything back because the store employees asked her to leave because her boys were way to load and everyone was complaining.

I love talking back to people because I am proud of my babies and I would be proud even if I end up with 3 boys.

Bambina
June 6th, 2011, 06:50 PM
When people say mean things it's almost always because they're bitter about something themselves. And she has to live with herself being a nasty person, so you're one up on her!

Rose
June 6th, 2011, 07:13 PM
People are unbelievable!!! I can't believe the comments we all receive from random strangers. It seems that gender mix and number of children are ALL they can talk about. And then they want to criticize GD while pointing out how pitiful we are.

For what it is worth, I am the youngest of five children... three older brothers and one older sister. Your fifth child is a very lucky little girl. And they will love growing up together. You were right to walk away. All the best.

TWINSplz!
June 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks ladies! I still can't believe that I continue to get nasty comments about having a big family. I love my big family and wouldn't change a thing! :)

queen-of-harts
June 6th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Your family sounds wonderful dont pay that bytch no mind! I always get stupid comments when im out with my family and people just are bitter.I even get strangers trying to talk me out of having a girl because "boys are soo much easier" whatever mind your own beeswax if you dont have anything nice to say!