PDA

View Full Version : Think I am ready....

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
June 6th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Now that I am loosing weight better on my new diet program and am am much thinner from the pregnancy weight I feel somewhat better.

Also the person that was putting my daughter on the school bus and taking her off is just not good. I have another lady doing mornings and afternoons I am doing. This means that I have to take out my 3 younger girls to the yellow schoolbus to get my older daughter off.

So there I will stand for comments to shoot at me. I am ready to shoot back.

I have had it.

So any comments like I have my hands full or are you going to try for the boy or whatever it is

I have come to the conclusion that why do I owe any of these people an answer.

I will simply say

"The weather is very nice out"

or what time does the bus usually come

or just ignore what they say and talk to the baby or my 4 year old. If my 4 year old is there, they will hardly have time to even get my attention.

But if I keep talking about the weather and they keep repeating it and think I am not hearing them, they will have to get the hint. Even if they think I am rude, I am beyond the point and trying to answer nicely.

The weather is nice out today. Is it going to rain. I like the 80s. I hate the 90s.

I mean they never saw 3 girls or 3 boys in their lives.

No offense, but I can imagine how people must act if somebody has even more of 3 of the same gender? Does it get worse or the same?

I am going out there. Here I come to get my daughter of the bus with my other daughter. Nobody will do it for me any more and this is my chance to get out there and shoot back at the morons.