PDA

View Full Version : Anyone planning to try for pink in April 2014?

prayingforpink2
December 13th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Due to my quickly diminishing eggs, my hubs and I will be trying for our last baby in April 2014. We have a 3 year old dd a 1 year old ds and an 8 week old ds :) Were thinking pink this time around!

hotdogz&boyz
December 15th, 2013, 12:47 AM
Yep. We are. It is going to be our last (we think). We are doing a light sway, nothing intense. We have a 4yo DS, a 2yo DS, and a 7mo DD. I just want to be able to say we tried to give DD a sister. But I don't really mind either way. I am already doing aspects of a pink sway, but will pick-up the pace in Feb.

queenofkings
December 15th, 2013, 09:59 PM
We will be trying for pink in late march or early April 2014...depending on how my period falls. I am so excited I just want to get everything going now but for life reasons I know I need to be patient...ugh..not a strong point of mine! We have two DS that are 5 and almost 3. When are you guys going to be starting all your swaying?

SamS_TTCPink
February 12th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Thought I'd pop in and join this thread as it looks like our attempt is going to be pushed til April too. We were hoping Feb, then March but I want to be sure that we've done the best sway possible and I don't think we would have been on the diet or Supps long enough come March. This is defiantly our last baby as we have six boys and weren't going to have anymore, but as we've never swayed for a girl, we'd thought we would give it one proper shot. :)

Rosie85
February 12th, 2014, 09:43 AM
mum-there is a more active thread for ttc in april/may/june! Search for and join us!

Rosie85
February 12th, 2014, 09:46 AM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/waiting-ttc-future-cycle-buddies/38618-april-may-june-14-swayers-13.html