PDA

View Full Version : How often does Dr Potter visit this forum?

JackiesHope
January 1st, 2011, 05:57 PM
I'm just wondering if I post a question in this forum to Dr Potter or Lori, how long it would be before I could expect an answer. I see a question that was asked before Christmas with still no response.

I feel silly calling up the clinic everytime I am curious about something, but I also don't want to wait a month either.

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM
They are on vacation, as are a lot of RE/MDs the last weeks of the year...he did check in when we first launched but I know Lori is back on Monday and I am sure Dr P will be around too. Dr Potter plans on having his staff help out and not just him to help get questions answered in a timely fashion. They'll return next week! :)

Liv
January 1st, 2011, 09:16 PM
Try asking on the boards maybe a seasoned HTer can help you out.

JackiesHope
January 1st, 2011, 10:39 PM
Ok thanks! Good to know.

Lillylolly
January 2nd, 2011, 09:30 AM
I am so excited to see Dr P & Lori on here!

Dr. Potter
January 2nd, 2011, 02:52 PM
I'm just wondering if I post a question in this forum to Dr Potter or Lori, how long it would be before I could expect an answer. I see a question that was asked before Christmas with still no response.

I feel silly calling up the clinic everytime I am curious about something, but I also don't want to wait a month either.

Hi there. I will be visiting the site to look for question each weekday at the least. I look forward to answering your questions. The site was up and running so quickly and I have been on vacation since before Christmas. So post a question and try it out.

nuthinbutpink
January 2nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks Dr P!