PDA

View Full Version : Cough and flu few days before ovulation???

Hana
December 18th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I'm Swaying blue and ovulation day is nearly here in few days time and I've got a really bad cough and flu.aching ears and stuff:-(
Taking ciough syrup already to help with ewcm but not taking any other medication in case I mess up my sway.can I take anything for this??just so sick of this coughing and thinking it might decrease my odds of swaying blue.....?

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2013, 02:51 PM
I've seen enough people get girls when sick to advise waiting a month whenever it is possible!!

The only think that's safe to take is guanefesin. All other medications sway pink and some of them are not safe to take when TTC, others will delay ovulation (anything with aspirin, ibuprofen)

TTCaPRINCE
December 31st, 2013, 02:32 PM
Personally I would wait until next month!

crazycatcouple
January 21st, 2014, 04:36 PM
We recently decided to push off our attempt because we got sick and didn't want that to sway girl. But after reading this thread, I do have a question about your statement that "All other medications sway pink and some of them are not safe to take when TTC, others will delay ovulation (anything with aspirin, ibuprofen)"

I tend to take ibuprofen fairly often to help with sore muscles and body aches. I didn't realize it could delay ovulation! Are there any pain relievers that I can take during my blue sway? Thanks in advance!