PDA

View Full Version : 1

Juniebjones
June 8th, 2011, 02:51 AM

Indira
June 8th, 2011, 03:45 AM
I´ve been thinking of you last night and this morning wondering how you were, good to hear your heart is fine!
But I´m very sorry you have this galbladder problems, hope they can give you a cure so you will feel better soon!
And then, when the time is right for you, I hope you will very soon feel sick just because of morning sickness! (well, you know what I mean, not wishing you bad morning sickness ofcourse) HUGS

TTC5
June 8th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Oh gosh, I really do hope you are ok!!!!!

rainbowflower
June 8th, 2011, 03:47 AM
I was wondering how you are, I hope it's nothing serious

Indira
June 8th, 2011, 06:01 AM
Jjc I don´t want to bring you in any way back to internet self-diagnosing but I was looking for a site to track my food here, and I happened to bump in an article that says lack of protein in diet can cause liver problems (´fat liver´), so I would say tell the doctors that you´re eating low-protein (although I am sure you already did and they would ask anyway).

twosweetlads
June 8th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Poor you:( I really hope you get some answers and get better soon. I would go and eat something normal and yummy quick-maybe a burger and chips. please keep us updated x

zanacal
June 8th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Hugs, I've been wondering after you too. I hope they find what it is and make you better very quickly. xx

Mochagirl
June 8th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Wow - I'm glad you're ok. I hope they figure out what's wrong soon! I think you're smart to listen to your body's warning signals and forget about swaying.

Out of the Blue
June 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Hoping you get better soon and figure out exactly what's going on. HUGS! KUP!

kaseybaby
June 8th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Oh no. I hope you feel better soon and they figure out what is going on. I am so glad you went to the doctor to get checked out. How very scary for you.

I am starting you wonder the same thing with how sick I have been. Maybe this is my body or God saying to lay off the sway.

zanacal
June 9th, 2011, 06:48 AM
Awww, hugs. You know, most people I know with 3 children have a mixture of boys and girls, so you might get lucky even if you do nothing - but you know enough now to do the things which you feel are most important and easiest to stick to without affecting your health. I hope you feel better really soon x

3boys
June 9th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Poor you hun ((hugs)). Health is def more important. Take care of yourself babe

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Jjc I don´t want to bring you in any way back to internet self-diagnosing but I was looking for a site to track my food here, and I happened to bump in an article that says lack of protein in diet can cause liver problems (´fat liver´), so I would say tell the doctors that you´re eating low-protein (although I am sure you already did and they would ask anyway).

40-50 grams of protein is not considered low protein.

JJ, I am following this on pins and needles, I hope and pray you're better soon.

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Well I went back and got my blood drawn and both the test for mono and all the different hepatitis came back negative thank GOD!!!!! I took some heavy doses of C Tuesday, Wed, Thursday. When they tested my liver numbers again (alt and ast) they were down dramatically. From 944 to 200 something to 674 to 90 something.

I could of just had some sort of virus and might never know what is was. I feel a lot better though. After reading some stuff though, I think it could of been all the crystal light and aspartame I was eating. It can cause elevated liver numbers. I will not be drinking this crap anymore.

My husband and I talked last night and he thinks we should still try in July. I have decided to do a more gentler sway and just leave the rest in God's hands. I am not going to poison my body like that anymore. If it is not good for me and certainly can't be good for a baby. I will continue with the calcium, magnesium, saw palmetto, vitex, folic, b12, and baby aspirin. I will drop all artificial sweeteners, stop chitosan, drop cranberry, still maintain low sodium, postassium and reasonable amount of calories, skip breakfast, drink Perrier and just aquafina, and start up exercising again either Saturday or Sunday when I feel better. My goal will be to continue with weight lost. I will also use the lime/water solution, bendaryl and zyrtec, ions and magnets, and a little aci-jel (as a lube) before our one attempt and maintain the Ph with the lime solution after.

Oh thank God. I'm so relieved.

You know, there have been a couple reports online of elevated liver enzymes with saw palmetto...no one has been affected on IG that I know of but you may want to lay off of taking it for awhile.

DoulaMama
June 10th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Well I went back and got my blood drawn and both the test for mono and all the different hepatitis came back negative thank GOD!!!!! I took some heavy doses of C Tuesday, Wed, Thursday. When they tested my liver numbers again (alt and ast) they were down dramatically. From 944 to 200 something to 674 to 90 something.

I could of just had some sort of virus and might never know what is was. I feel a lot better though. After reading some stuff though, I think it could of been all the crystal light and aspartame I was eating. It can cause elevated liver numbers. I will not be drinking this crap anymore.

My husband and I talked last night and he thinks we should still try in July. I have decided to do a more gentler sway and just leave the rest in God's hands. I am not going to poison my body like that anymore. If it is not good for me and certainly can't be good for a baby. I will continue with the calcium, magnesium, saw palmetto, vitex, folic, b12, and baby aspirin. I will drop all artificial sweeteners, stop chitosan, drop cranberry, still maintain low sodium, postassium and reasonable amount of calories, skip breakfast, drink Perrier and just aquafina, and start up exercising again either Saturday or Sunday when I feel better. My goal will be to continue with weight lost. I will also use the lime/water solution, bendaryl and zyrtec, ions and magnets, and a little aci-jel (as a lube) before our one attempt and maintain the Ph with the lime solution after.

Thank goodness your numbers are down! I'm so glad you're feeling better. Your attempt, even with the aspartame removed, is fabulous! I'd say you have a very good chance at your girl! xo I hope that your health keeps improving and that your sway in July is great! I'm rooting for you Mama!!

shouldihope?
June 10th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Would it have been caused by chitosan? I know that drug does something with fats I think? My hubby has fatty liver problems and elevated liver enzymes. Just wondering?

atomic sagebrush
June 10th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Would it have been caused by chitosan? I know that drug does something with fats I think? My hubby has fatty liver problems and elevated liver enzymes. Just wondering?

NO WAY did Chitosan cause this. All Chitosan is is a fat absorber/fiber supp. It's NOT a drug. I would take Chitosan all day long.

There are many reasons for elevated liver enzymes and if swaying did have something to do with it, my money is either on stored toxins released from your body fat when you lost weight or else the SP.

FWIW Michaela also had some strange liver readings after she lost a big bunch of weight and you might want to PM her and ask.

kaseybaby
June 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
So glad your tests came back okay. I actually ate some food today, and it felt good. I am going back on my diet tomorrow, but if I don't get pregnant in the next 2 months I am coming off of it. My body just can't handle it.

Praying you get a healthy baby girl!

shouldihope?
June 11th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Okay had no idea exactly what chitosan was except that it was mentioned to do something with fat absorption. Now I know. Thanks. :)

ladybug
June 11th, 2011, 09:01 PM
Glad your ok!!!! How scary! I pray you get a healthy baby girl