PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays

nuthinbutpink
December 24th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I know we are behind many of you but I wanted to personally tell you guys Merry Christmas and thank you for supporting the forum. I know not everyone celebrates Christmas and if you don't, I still extend the spirit of the season and wish you well.

We have really grown and I am proud to be a part of this. I know there are some people that can never understand but I wish them well too; particularly women that are struggling with infertility and just want a baby.

I hope 2013 was good to you. If it has been a struggle or you are struggling, hang in there. No matter the makeup of your family, you are still YOU. This is your life so please don't forget to live it.

For those of you with high hopes in 2014, I urge you to use the resources that atomic has provided for us. We've really seen some awesome results. And if IVF is your path, we are ready to support you there as well. Not many people have the support of people world-wide like we do and we all understand the desire. Speak up if you need help.

I look forward to the coming year and continuing to grow with you all.

Bless you all.

NBP

bunnywabbit
December 24th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Merry Christmas, Nuthingbutpink. A big thank you to you, the mods and all the other girls for all the work you put into this site making this a lovely place to be. Enjoy, be safe and best wishes for 2014! x

3boys531
December 25th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Thank you NBP for all your support and help in our journeys. Wishing you a healthy and happy new year. xx

Trishy74
December 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Merry christmas to you too NBP! Thanks for all your help and atomics help as well. Here's to hoping bfp for all is girls in 2014!

emmake
December 25th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Thank you, NBP, Merry Christmas to you and all the best for a happy 2014! And thanks so much for your support on this site.

GreaseMonkey
December 25th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Merry Christmas NBP!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day with friends and family today <3

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Thank you so very much and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday for those who celebrate, or just a great day!!! 2014 is going to be a lucky year with lots of dreams coming true!!