PDA

View Full Version : Made more changes!

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2011, 09:44 PM
I renamed the Mom Talk to the Chit Chat Lounge, well, because I wanted to:p and I added a set of Parenting Forums that include, our everyday baby/child issues and a Natural/Organic area for breastfeeding, cloth diapering, etc.

Hope that helps! Enjoy!

JackiesHope
January 1st, 2011, 10:36 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what's the difference between Janed and Nuthinbutpink? Some stuff it says to PM Nuthinbutpink but then Janed answers the question?

Who do I address forum questions to?

nuthinbutpink
January 1st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Me :)

JackiesHope
January 1st, 2011, 11:07 PM
Good. I will do that then. :)

atomic sagebrush
January 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
Yay! Thanks for all your work!!!

december
January 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
I like the changes. It seems a bit more cozy almost.

december
January 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
And yay for a natural parenting section! I ♥ it!

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
January 14th, 2011, 08:09 AM
NBP, What a fantastic job you did on this site. I always told you since day 1 of meeting you that you should become a forum leader. And look now at all you did on this amazing site.

How would people find out about it that have GD and maybe want to try pgd and do not know about it being this site is private?

Oh btw, I am so EXCITED! I am a dream member now! Yippy!!!

nuthinbutpink
January 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Well, we have a HT public forum too and the main page talks about the site. It takes time to show up in the search engines under any of the topics discussed on this site. For instance if you google gender disappointment, gender selection, etc there are pages and pages of sites that deal with those topics. It just takes activity on the site and time.