PDA

View Full Version : Possible limitations?

Hoping4Kaylani
December 30th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Hi Atomic,
So for several different reasons -- mostly my son who is refusing a bottle and doesn't want to wean from breastfeeding and my poor response to IVF (I get low numbers on max dosage but my normal ratio wasn't bad my second cycle) -- I've been playing with the idea of swaying using a personalized plan. There are several things running through my mind, but I will spare you the novel. I know there will be restrictions to what I can do because of breastfeeding, my son will be a year when we attempt, but I am more concerned about my husband. He was diagnosed and treated for a germ cell tumor in his chest a year and a half ago. He is in remission and doing great -- but he has to take blood pressure meds as a result of chemo side effects. From what I'm reading, this means no LR for him... which I am kind of bummed about. But would he still be able to do Olive Leaf? As far as his sperm, all has returned to normal -- numbers wise. And we've been given the okay to use his sperm at the 2 year post chemo mark.

I'm still not sure I'm willing to give up the 100%, but your success with people on the personal plans is awesome!

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Yes absolutely I can work with all those things. I would DEF. give him OLE.

So happy to hear that he is doing well now!

Re the success rates on the Custom Plans, I feel like some opposites are not reflected in the numbers that are currently posted in the Complete Sway Stats. I think Rainbow (who has kindly been keeping the stats for me) only went back a few months and may have missed a few people who did get opposites.

My son is supposed to be tallying them all for me while he's on his school break but on the basis of the video game sounds emanating from his room at 3 am, not sure that has been occuring LOL - I will NAG HIM nonstop. I just don't want you to proceed on the basis of numbers that are not accurate. I really want for everyone to use the overall stats comprised solely of people who posted their sways publicly (both regular and custom swayers) that way everyone can verify as fact whether these sways worked or didn't.

Hoping4Kaylani
December 30th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Lol... Those video games certainly take priority! My 8 year old would do the same thing with his new tablet.

But thank you! I will pass this information along to my husband. He's the one that is 100% for swaying. But he's also admitted having a daughter is not as important to him as it is to me.

bethwade
January 2nd, 2014, 06:06 PM
Hi ladies! I'm new here and am interested in a custom plan...I was diagnosed with Sjogrens last year so this will be our last baby. We LOVE our two boys but would really love a little girl. I have been on an already strict anti-inflammatory diet (also very boy-friendly) for over a year and feel like I need some help to create a LE Diet that doesn't make me feel like crap! Lol. I've enjoyed reading the threads and great information in this forum and came across one talking about autoimmune swaying boy.... So now I'm wondering if I even have a shot for a girl?! My previous pregnancies were quick, ttc for 3mo each time. But that was before my diagnosis and my stress level was very different back then.

I guess this should go to @atomic sagebrush...do you think you could help me or with my condition am I most likely destined for blue?

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2014, 10:01 AM
while I do think people who have autoimmune disorders seem to end up with more boys, there is ALWAYS a chance of a girl and actually in the situation you describe, it may even sway pink to be on the diet that is proper for your health. I do think inflammation may have some role to play in gender ratio and getting that under control will only help. :)

bethwade
January 3rd, 2014, 12:22 PM
while I do think people who have autoimmune disorders seem to end up with more boys, there is ALWAYS a chance of a girl and actually in the situation you describe, it may even sway pink to be on the diet that is proper for your health. I do think inflammation may have some role to play in gender ratio and getting that under control will only help. :)

thank you!! i am very excited to get your perspective. going to complete my forms now <3