Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, 8
Boy, 7
Boy, 5
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes, but only in 2ww :(
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)
No diet plan

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I really didn't follow a diet plan.
I had bought a personalized plan and was starting the diet and waiting for af to arrive. AF never arrived!
I literally started the LE diet the day after I ovulated. (come to find out after) 1200 calories and very low protein/fat.
Prior to starting the LE, I was skipping breakfast and eating much much less meat. Mostly veggies. There were days I would eat very low calories, under 1200 and then days when I would go over on calories - mostly with empty calories...my martinis.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Only on strict LE during 2ww.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH eats very poorly. Drinks a lot of beer!
Was eating much less meat and a lot of carb's and junk food.
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I am happy having skipped breakfast - actually for the past almost 2 years since I first began LE I have not been able to eat breakfast til at least 10am. At least I was eating less meat for the past couple months, but it was thanksgiving week and we were very social so I know my calories were not great.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
normal weight, I'm 5'7" 148lbs.
I had lost a bit of weight the month prior before a vacation. But after the vacation put on the few pounds that I lost. Although the first 2-3 days on LE I dropped 4 pounds fast, so I'm praying that helped.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was doing cardio 5-6 days a week and strength 2x week Aug-Oct. Then mid Oct. hurt my ankle so stopped running and was only doing strength.
Stopped strength training about 2 weeks before I ovulated. That part makes me nervous.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
?
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
?
DH pH
?
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation ovulation day

Any additional comments?
I used rephresh once, though since I was not trying to get pg I can't remember when it was in relation to our bd. Certainly not the day of.

I was NOT trying to get pg cause I wanted to begin my sway. We dtd on cd20 so I thought we were safe. I was dreadfully hungover that day (we had gone to a holiday party the night before) and was lying in bed watching movies all afternoon -- so at least I was relaxed and laying low :) Found out at 8 week u/s that I was exactly 8w3d which puts my o day at cd20.
Didn't j&d, but didn't lay there forever either.

5 day abstain
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
started taking BA about a week before o.
Did you do anything with Ions?
not really
ion hairdryer, sleep with fan on every night...the usual
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
nope.
Chinese calendar and biorhythms say Girl -- but unfortunately I know that is all a tale.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
the one attempt.
other than that I am nervous cause I was only on the LE during the 2ww. Hopefully because the little bean grew well and made it to implantation in the low glucose environment and low calories/protein/fat that it might indicate girl. That's just wishful thinking though.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
everything
Things worth mentioning:
I said 1 month time it took to conceive b/c we hadn't begun trying yet. On the flip side, since my ectopic surgery in May, we have not been preventing and dtd on fertile days and I was not conceiving, so clearly I did not think that I would conceive the month I did only dtd once and on cd20.

Its in God's hands.
I was shocked I was pg, completely shocked.
Obviously this little one was meant to be and the surprise bfp did save me from all the stress of swaying.
I just pray its a girl, but will love the little one no matter what.

coocoobananas
January 2nd, 2014, 06:20 PM
Congratulations! I've seen your struggle from the sidelines. In fact I haven't written on here forever other than gender guesses but wanted to say something to you:) I do hope its your turn for a girl!!

pinkin2011
January 2nd, 2014, 06:31 PM
Prayforprincess, I really hope you get your baby girl!!! You have done such a great job with your sway. Good luck. xoxoxo

atomic sagebrush
January 3rd, 2014, 10:46 AM
good luck and pink dust!

Linzshine32
January 16th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Best of luck!

NCBeachyGrl
February 10th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Just wanted to say good luck and I really hope you get your girl!