PDA

View Full Version : 21 week scan...what do you think the gender is??

LovesDoggies
January 3rd, 2014, 09:34 AM
I am 29 weeks pregnant and had a scan at 21 weeks & I am wondering is anyone able to tell the gender of the baby from this scan pic?? Thanks a mil

bunnywabbit
January 3rd, 2014, 09:47 AM
At 21 weeks is best to get a potty shot (baby's bottom end) to check for gender. Do you have any other pictures? x

LovesDoggies
January 3rd, 2014, 09:52 AM
I didn't mean to post the picture in this forum ha ha They told us the baby is almost definitely a girl,(Dr doing the scan said he could put money on it!) Lately people are telling me I must be carrying a boy, as I am super tidy etc and from the way I am carrying it! It has thrown me a bit because I was excited to find out it was a girl & now I am afraid to be excited! Of course I won't be disappointed if it's a boy but I find myself afraid to say she incase it turns out to be a he!!!

bunnywabbit
January 3rd, 2014, 10:17 AM
I didn't mean to post the picture in this forum ha ha They told us the baby is almost definitely a girl,(Dr doing the scan said he could put money on it!) Lately people are telling me I must be carrying a boy, as I am super tidy etc and from the way I am carrying it! It has thrown me a bit because I was excited to find out it was a girl & now I am afraid to be excited! Of course I won't be disappointed if it's a boy but I find myself afraid to say she incase it turns out to be a he!!!

How frustrating! This is why I'm holding back on finding out so early - I can really do without people chopping and changing their minds. I really hope this is your girl...