PDA

View Full Version : Anyone waiting until Dec 2014?

Quinn31
January 3rd, 2014, 10:35 PM
I'm currently pregnant with my second girl and am hoping to convince dh to try one more time. Although he is scared to have a third girl. Anyways I'm due at the end of June so I figured we could probably start trying in December. This one took 9 months to conceive and our first took two months. Plus I had a miscarriage after 3 months of trying before so I'm hoping the 9 months was a fluke. Anyone else waiting awhile? I'm hoping to have lost my baby weight by mid September and then start the diet around that time. We will probably start the supplements and frequent dtd in August. I will be lifting weights as well starting in August. I can't believe I have to wait so long to get going!! Trying to enjoy the sweet girl growing inside me for now and know she will keep me very busy pretty soon.

Mischa
January 4th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Hi Quinn31 - congratulations on your pregnancy! Yes I am waiting to the end of the year or the start of 2015 to ttc a girl. It is so hard waiting but I am glad to have the time to research swaying. Hopefully the time will go fast for you while you enjoy your baby girl :)

MyByC
January 4th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Hi ladies. I'm new here so I just search for you to teach me a little about "hot to have a girl" :-)) I heard it's easier having a girl then a boy.
We have a little boy of 3y and wishing for a girl SOOO MUCH.
Why do you want to wait until 2015 to concieve?

CherryBlossom
January 6th, 2014, 07:26 AM
CONGRATS =D
I'm waiting to start in August, but so far theres no threads for that haha

Dreamofpink
January 6th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Hi Quinn31 - congratulations on your pregnancy! Yes I am waiting to the end of the year or the start of 2015 to ttc a girl. It is so hard waiting but I am glad to have the time to research swaying. Hopefully the time will go fast for you while you enjoy your baby girl :)

Mischa, my ds3 has just turned one month old & I'm hoping to sway for dc4 in January 2015. I just need to convince DH now & then buy a plan from Atomic at the end of the year! How's the planning & research going? I remember reading sooo much when planning my sway. It's fascinating keeping up with the evolving stats now though. :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

atomic sagebrush
January 7th, 2014, 01:35 PM
good luck ladies!! I am pleased with the amount of new relevant data we are getting and hope to get better and better results in 2014!!!

CherryBlossom
January 7th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Are you able to point me in the direction of new findings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Quinn31
January 15th, 2014, 01:38 PM
My plan is to put a little money away each week so I won't feel guilty buying all the supplements and hopefully a plan. My dh is not on board with another baby yet so I am praying he changes his mind.

What is everyone else doing to get ready?

Dreamofpink
January 15th, 2014, 01:51 PM
My plan is to put a little money away each week so I won't feel guilty buying all the supplements and hopefully a plan. My dh is not on board with another baby yet so I am praying he changes his mind.

What is everyone else doing to get ready?

Good idea!! I'm enjoying my little boy right now but I'm keeping up with new info & stats on swaying. My baby weight is falling off me this time without trying which is annoying as I wanted to have a good bit to lose before starting my sway & doing exercise next Jan. My eating habits are still a little bit more LE friendly & I've wondered if it's worth staying a bit more like that over the next year. The only problem is that I'm bf! :)

Msshopsalot09
January 15th, 2014, 11:10 PM
I plan to ttc after DH returns from deployment early 2015. I will get off BC when he leaves in a few months and start tracking my cycles and order the meal plan and stuff from Atomic. I've been browsing and reading. Glad I'm doing my research. I have 4 boys and DH is dying for a Princess and well as I am. It's hard seeing all my friends pregnant now but I know my time will come.:DD:

icesfire
January 16th, 2014, 06:42 PM
I just had my d&c on Jan 11. docter addvice use to wight a year before trying again. So would you all mind if I join you.becouse deppand on are cycle we all could be trying about the same time.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

Quinn31
January 16th, 2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome everyone!! So sorry Icesfire for your loss. Is anyone starting to do anything right now? I'm doing strength training but that's more for an easier delivery right now. I drink diet coke which is horrible so I'm going to halt that too. It's nice to start thinking about my plan, it makes me excited.

icesfire
January 17th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Right now what I doing is trying to get my body back too normal. I lost a lot off blood so my iran levels are realy low. I know that dont count as a sway realy but my body need to be the healthy it can. Still not 100% shore if I wand to ttc again becouse that was my for loss, but may be ready be Jan 2015.

Pearl327
February 4th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Hi ladies,

Can I join you. I am waiting until 2015 to TTC probably the summer as I would like a similar age gap as between DD and DS.

I will be swaying girl and I have decided to do a trial run of the LE diet to get me bikini ready for my holidays in 9 weeks time.
I started it today and not eating till noon was hard but the rest of the day was fine and I have come in at 1413 calories, 38g protein and 35g fat

icesfire
February 4th, 2014, 05:37 PM
wellcome Pearl.

Pearl327
February 5th, 2014, 04:17 AM
Sorry for your loss icesfire. If you were swaying blue then you are giving yourself plenty of time to recover and be in really good shape for your next attempt.

Quinn you are some woman, starting your strength training while still pregnant.

I started my strength training a year before I conceived DS. And started HE diet 3months out. I think my DD was an unknown sway too was on a low fat, low protein high carb diet, and exercised for an hr every day. Was straight off BCP, 1 attempt and J&D.
I plan to do the same this time around.

icesfire
February 5th, 2014, 05:41 PM
@pearl yes I swaying blue if I am able. :-( You she before I found out I was preganct this time I was toll I have precancer. We port a hole on treetment when we found out I was preganct depanding on how treatment gose I may not be able to have any more. :'( For my posable last changed to end that way...... I still here hoping.

Pearl327
February 6th, 2014, 11:46 AM
I am very sorry to hear that icesfire. Obviously your health must take priority over TTC and/or swaying. Wishing you all the best for your treatment and hope you are in full health soon.

Pearl327
February 7th, 2014, 03:42 AM
Hi dreamofpink. I was wondering if you got your VBA2C. I remember talking about it with you early last summer? Congratulations on the birth of your little man.

Dreamofpink
February 7th, 2014, 06:27 AM
Hi Pearl! Nice to see you back, yes I did get my VBA2C! I laboured better than I hoped but LO got a bit stuck & was delivered by forceps. All in all it was a great experience & I can't wait to do it again :)

icesfire
February 7th, 2014, 07:19 AM
I am very sorry to hear that icesfire. Obviously your health must take priority over TTC and/or swaying. Wishing you all the best for your treatment and hope you are in full health soon.

I got word that my treament will be happening on March 14th hopefully they get it all and I can move on.

Princess of Pink
February 19th, 2014, 04:26 AM
Hi Ladies,

I am back after a years break from the board…DH decided he didn't want another baby :worry: and I just needed to distance myself from everything baby. I have a Mirena in and will be getting it removed in about October I think...TTC starting in November. I have completely changed my diet and plan on staying this way until I get my 6th and final baby…total clean eating, high protein, high fruit/salad/veg and minimal bad carbs. Total boy diet! Plan on starting weights about August but will start an exercise program in a few weeks time. Plan is to get super fit and healthy. Hopefully won't take long to get a BFP once we start TTC.

So happy to be back here again!!

icesfire
February 19th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Wellcome back Princess of pink. What other kids do you have and there ages. I have 3 girls 9 3 and 1. I will allso be ttc boy this time round if doc ok ttc after my pre-cancer treatment.

Pearl327
February 19th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Best of luck on the 14th icesfire. I hope all goes well.

Welcome back Pop. You sound like you have a good plan in place. I hope your future son doesn't leave you waiting to long before he puts in an appearance

carmella_marie
February 19th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I'm planning on swaying in in late 2014 or early 2015 for a girl. I started skipping breakfast and went vegetarian buts not worry about cals fat or protein right now. I've stopped all vitamins and sups. I'm tracking my cycles with bbt, cm and opks. In the coming months I'm thinking of experimenting with rephresh and Vitex.

Princess of Pink
February 19th, 2014, 02:31 PM
Wellcome back Princess of pink. What other kids do you have and there ages. I have 3 girls 9 3 and 1. I will allso be ttc boy this time round if doc ok ttc after my pre-cancer treatment.

I have 5 girls…16, 13, 11, 9, 7

icesfire
February 19th, 2014, 04:06 PM
@pearl me too. I keep you all posted.

@carmella wellcome to the group.

@ pink that going to be a big gap between the to youngs but a big gape can be good allways have a back up baby sitter.

pebmcpd7
February 19th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Welcome back Princess of Pink!!!!

Princess of Pink
February 19th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Thanks heaps peb.....are you going for #8??? Even numbers!!

@ icesfire....I am actually looking forward to the big gap! Will be like having that first child again! The girls are all old enough to help out around the house and do chores and are pretty self sufficient when needed. Will make a change to have alone time with a baby when they are at school. I haven't had that since #1. Luckily I had #5 when I was only 28 so I can afford a big gap and still not be too old!

pebmcpd7
February 20th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Thanks heaps peb.....are you going for #8??? Even numbers!!

Yes, am I wise!!!!!!! LOL

icesfire
February 21st, 2014, 05:53 AM
@pink I have allmost the same gap bettween my DD1 and DD2 a gape off 6 Years. If I doing my math right you 35? Witch mean you had your olds at 19? I had my olds at 22 and I still get the your to young to have 3 kids, The shock on there facts when I trean around and say well thanks for the coplamint I have 4 other too. Witch is the truth as I loss for baby to misscarich. I cant stand juge meantal people to young to have 3 kids. phisicalery I could off had my first kid at 10 all most 22 year latter I to young to have 3 kids I thank not.

Princess of Pink
February 21st, 2014, 03:38 PM
Yes, am I wise!!!!!!! LOL

That's excellent!! When will you start TTC? You can have all of my girl dust…I really don't need it anymore. I hope this will finally be your little girl.

@pink I have allmost the same gap bettween my DD1 and DD2 a gape off 6 Years. If I doing my math right you 35? Witch mean you had your olds at 19? I had my olds at 22 and I still get the your to young to have 3 kids, The shock on there facts when I trean around and say well thanks for the coplamint I have 4 other too. Witch is the truth as I loss for baby to misscarich. I cant stand juge meantal people to young to have 3 kids. phisicalery I could off had my first kid at 10 all most 22 year latter I to young to have 3 kids I thank not.

Yeah I had my eldest at 19….I get it all the time and have since I was in my later 20's…you're too young to have 5 kids….rubbish!!

icesfire
March 5th, 2014, 03:07 PM
@pink now if they say you look too young to have 5 that would be a complament. My grategranmather had like 18 kids be the time she hit 30 years old. She was marry at 16 had a kid ever 9 to 10 month. My grandmonther had 3 kids be the time she was 24. My mother 2 kids be the time she was 32. I just had my 32 borthday so way is it un real for me to have 3? For all they know I had triplis!!!

icesfire
April 26th, 2014, 12:05 PM
For anyone in this group wanding. I made it throe my leep suggery and am feeling ok. Here to hoping they got all the pre-cancer.

hopper
May 1st, 2014, 05:47 AM
Hi, I hope you don't mind if I join. We are planning on starting ttc early 2015, praying for pink this time but will love out dc3 either way. My youngest is 3 months old, eldest is just turned 2 and they are my world. Hoping to buy a plan from atomic in a couple of weeks and get myself all set up, we are hoping to start the sway around Nov/Dec, hoping all the Christmas eating doesn't get in the way. I have such a boy friendly diet, I'm thinking I will find it hard to change. Haven't mentioned tighty whiteys to DH just yet....hope thats not a deal breaker lol. When are you ladies planning on starting your sways, it would be great to have a support group for the pre planning stage!

icesfire
May 1st, 2014, 08:55 AM
First wellcome to the group. We are a little quited right now but As we get closer to Dec I shore we pick up. I had a couple off health problems I have to dill with befor I start my sway. I just had my suggery for pre-cancer last week hoping they get it all. If they did then I free to start sway in June, and ttc in dec.

beingmommy
June 20th, 2014, 11:25 PM
I am pretty new here. I just wanted to join in here and say we *might* be TTC end of 2014 or early 2015. We're still deciding. If we do we hope to sway pink. :)

BrightSky
June 21st, 2014, 01:22 AM
Hi ladies, newbie here, can I join too? I have a 3 month old too, he is my first and aiming for not to big a gap between him and the next. Would like to try for a girl starting early next year :) Gathering up my research in the meantime, has anyone here had a successful sway? What are the odds like?? Nice to meet you all!!

blueeyedguys
June 21st, 2014, 06:45 AM
Hi. Newish here too. Planning to ttc a girl in the next 6-8 mths. Really didn't want to wait that long, with our ages, but we have good reasons. Would rather fail to get pregnant at all than rush to do it, get another boy & wonder if it might have been a girl if we'd just waited.

I'd like to get custom & meal plans, but I guess that will just have to wait until after I win the lottery. :)

I've started trying to cut down my calories a bit. There's no way I can abruptly go from the amount I normally eat to LE diet without having to give it up just as abruptly due to massive hunger. I already don't have breakfast until at least a couple hours after I get up, usually about a 14 hour fast.

icesfire
June 21st, 2014, 04:48 PM
wellcome a bord girls. I hope you all get the girl or boy you wand.

As for me I get the news a couple weeks back That I am now cancer free and can start Sway right away. I swaying boy so I looking at eat more meat ugg grose I reather a vegant daited any day. So if any sugastion any one hads for hight protion vegery can you pleaces pass a long.

Dreamcometrue
August 15th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Hi
Wanting to join this group if I can? My DD2 is 5 months old and looking to start TTC in December 2014. I'm going to buy a personalised plan to sway blue next month. Looking forward to it, even if it is somewhat overwhelming @ the moment. Good luck to everyone and hoping you all get your desired gender.

Pearl327
August 18th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I know you posted this a long time now icesfire but I had a successful vegetarian boy sway. I usually had porridge oats with whole milk and a tbsp of peanut butter for breakfast, hummus with seeded crackers, cottage cheese on ryevita, dr kargs crackers, hot cocoa made with whole milk as snacks, lunch was egg or cheese salad sandwiches or leftovers and I posted a lot of my recipes for mains in the dream member section. I was averaging about 90 grams of protein every day on 3 meals and 3 small snacks and 2300-2500 calories. It can be done

kitkat18
August 19th, 2014, 03:21 AM
I too conceived my boys on vege diet and pearl your he boy diet was my vege diet hehe!! Xx
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

maidentomother
August 19th, 2014, 11:38 AM
I will also be TTC starting in December. No kids yet so I am trying for my first, and I've always wanted a girl as the eldest. I would not mind a son at some point but I desperately NEED a daughter and feel very strongly that my first be a girl. In fact, I even considered going straight to IVF but I'm going to try swaying first. I did sway & TTC from Dec 2013-March 2014 but it turns out my sperm donor friend has basically no sperm so I never had a real shot.

I'm starting execrise now so I can be running lomg distance 6 days a week by October. I will start the LE diet (vegetarian style, low fat, very low saturated fat) strictly in September and start taking Vitex daily. So once I'm actively attempting, I should have a full 90 days of diet, Vitex and exercise under my belt. IMO, those 3 months are important since that's how long it takes for eggs to fully mature and I believe that swaying changes the chemical markers on the outside of eggs, letting in X vs Y sperm preferentially.

I will try BD every 3-4 days or just one attempt depending on how predictable my O is. And I might try a low dose of Clomid if I don't conceive the first month. I am set on having a Fall baby and I don't want to lose another year! Obviously, I will be using a new donor and will have him do a Semen Analysis in advance. Now to decide on said donor...hopefully soon.

Mamato3?
September 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Hi all!!
I would like to join this group, but I'll probably start TTC in January 2015.
I feel very excited today cause I took the first step of my sway, I quit smoking since yesterday morning and do not feel any withdrawl atm, I guess cause the reason is so importand for me, a healthy baby! Last time I quit smoking was in 2004 when I started to prepare TTC for my first child and remained smoke free until 2009 when I stopped BF my youngest DD.
Now the next step is to buy my personalized plan, but I will do this end of next month, when I will remove the Mirena IUD.
As the time grows closer I am feeling very excited for this, sometimes though I wonder how I'm going to cope since the girls have grown up and flashbacks of changing diapers, sterilizing everything and sleepless nights are quite stressing me out.
But then I think of all the happy and unique moments you get to experience with a little baby and I want to TTC tomorrow :pickuphappy:!!
Anyway, one step at a time...

sc1411
November 3rd, 2014, 05:02 PM
Hi all!
I also would like to join the group.
I'm planning to start TTC January 2015 for a boy.
I have two DDs(4 and 5). It will be my last child.
I got the plan and trying gradually to change my diet...More red meat, tea instead of coffee, etc.
I had to start working on the exercise, but feel so tired by the end of the day:)

MyByC
November 3rd, 2014, 06:06 PM
Welcome! ❤️

Mamato3?
November 4th, 2014, 01:54 AM
welcome sc!!

Pink First
November 4th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Hi everyone! I am starting my sway diet and getting my plan in place to start trying for our first (hopefully PINK) baby in December 2014/Jan 2015. Excited to know others are in the same boat. I have lots of weight to lose so I am just going to do my very best and hope the diet and blood sugar changes will be what it takes.