PDA

View Full Version : Any September 2014 due date buddies??

kellbell827
January 6th, 2014, 11:29 AM
I know it's probably still kinda early but I figured I would start this. Got the CLEAR AS DAY DARK BFP last week and just looking for due date buddies!! I see the OB on 1/27 but I am guessing a due date of roughly 9/14/2014!

Kittybear
January 11th, 2014, 09:54 AM
*tentatively whispering* maybe ;) congrats on your bfp x

Mrs_Incredible
January 21st, 2014, 04:00 PM
I got a bfp yesterday, will be due 1-2/10/14 if it sticks. Not getting my hopes up but only me and dh known just now and that's how it'll stay for as long as I can keep it a secret. Didn't sway. Was meant to. Just couldn't do it. We both thought it wouldn't happen for some reason. Now I wish I had swayed my socks off. But at least I wasn't stressed about it lol x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

GMarie
January 22nd, 2014, 02:35 PM
I'm due 9-7-14 with number 5. Looking forward to finding out if it's DD5 or DS1!

Mrs_Incredible
January 22nd, 2014, 05:56 PM
Did you sway gmarie? Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GMarie
January 22nd, 2014, 08:08 PM
No, I was planning to, but got my BFP before I could begin!

kellbell827
January 24th, 2014, 09:18 AM
I had an u/s this AM to make sure everything is still progressing!! Due date is 9/10/2014!!

Sunflower3
January 24th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Hi! I'm due 9/13. I'm a nervous wreck bc I'm measuring behind. I should be 7 weeks 3 days but measured 6 weeks 5 days yesterday. Heart rate was 137 though so hoping it's all positive.
Congrats to all BFPs. Mrs. Incredible so please for you!!!! Xxxx

Mrs_Incredible
January 24th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Congrats sunflower! When's your next scan? Amazing how 5 days out is so worrying at this time, I'm sure it's all fine, yay for a hb!! How are you feeling? Xxx

Sunflower3
January 26th, 2014, 08:03 AM
I have another scan on February 6th. I'm just trying to relax and take each day as it comes. I know the symptoms I have Re good (tired and nauseous) but I had that with the twins even after the miscarriage is it's not giving me piece of mind.
Thanks for starting this thread Kell! Anyone having cravings? I'm loving OJ and pineapple right now.

kellbell827
January 29th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Congrats ladies! Thanks for joining me!

Good luck Sunflower! I hope you get news that all is well! I felt the same way - we have had 3 u/s b/c my levels were high so they checked me early for twins, then I had some spotting and we did see a heartbeat but went back a week later and there was our lil one - growing bigger and stronger! Even after we saw the heartbeat the first time I was still a nervous wreck - we saw the heartbeat with our baby that we lost in August and then went back and it was gone. Not this time! I am hoping you get the same news and there is a strong little one in there for you! Hugs!

Sunflower3
February 1st, 2014, 10:48 AM
Same here Kell. When I was pregnant with the twins I saw both heartbeats and the. Lost both babies. The worse part was I was still so sick and tired bc I still had the hormones in my body so unfortunately for me seeing a heartbeat didn't make me feel better.

How is everyone doing/feeling?

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 10:50 AM
I started a Sept, oct, nov due date thread since it seemed like there wasn't one out there!

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 07:45 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-sept-oct-november-2014/39555-sept-oct-nov-2014-roll-call.html

Thread is here!