PDA

View Full Version : I'm evil.

4BlueLooking4Pink
June 10th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I can't help it. My friend has a 4 year old girl and is pg with #2. She doesn't come right out and say it but I KNOW she wants a boy (I could tell she wanted a boy with #1 as well) and her dh definitely wants a boy. I'm surprised they even had a second child so I'm pretty certain this will be their last. Anyway, she's been a *little* sicker with this one and has had a few things be different than her first pregnancy. I am SO SICK of her saying "well this pregnancy has been so different so I'm thinking it's a boy." She knows I was extremely sick with #2 and #3 but NOT with #1 and #4 and that I had very different pregnancies as well yet had all boys. So when she keeps saying it, it annoys me. So much so that I hope she has dd#2. So, I'm evil for hoping that. I don't want to hope that she has another dd but I can't help it. I also don't want to hear her say down the road "boys and girls are so different to raise!" because I know she will. I dread it. So that's also why I hope she has another dd. It would make my life easier. Like I said, I'm evil.:sad: And she is extremely skinny and doesn't eat much so it'll also be interesting to see if it turns out boy based on her diet.

purplepoet20
June 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
We all have thoughts like that... I have been having them about my cuz who is 12wks preg. I feel really bad because she has been through a lot. Her 1st was premature and she lived a few hours, her DS was also premature (I think 12wks) and he nearly passed, and then 4mths ago she m/c twin boys that she has just named. Now that she is pregnant I hope she has a boy but in a way I want her to have a girl because she has been through a lot and deserves it. I really hate myself right now just thinking about it. My cuz has never done anything wrong to anyone and is a very wonderful person. She just moved to Mississippi and her parents are in California so if something went wrong she would only have her hubby and Joey to support her. Please let her have a healthy baby.

nuthinbutpink
June 10th, 2011, 02:55 PM
You're not evil. She makes those comments because she is hoping for a boy. I understand you totally!

puppydogstails
June 10th, 2011, 04:04 PM
If your evil then we may as well start an 'evil club' lol I can go as far as to say i hate the thought of anyone, ever having a child of each gender until i have my girl to go with my boys!!! lol

Flava
June 10th, 2011, 04:39 PM
4blue-you are not evil! And I hope you get your girl soon!
purple- omg your poor cuz! Im feel so sorry for her...very sad story...I hope she get whatever gender she want for sure!