PDA

View Full Version : Immune treatment

Agnes
January 9th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Hello,
Thank you for this forum!!! I need your help, please!
I have three boys (easily conceived) - NATURAL pregnancies. I'm 39 years old.
Two years ago I was wondering to give one girl to my beautiful family. But this is not as easy...
I am seeking your insight on the captioned matter and possible next steps. I've done 4 transfers (PGD) in the past 2 years time period of which all resulted in negative betas..
1st transfer: morula (poor quality) no surprise (day3 Natera biopsy/day5TR)
2nd transfer: day6 fresh Natera transfer (HB ; day5 Natera biopsy/day6TR)
3rd transfer: FET (HB ; day5 Natera biopsy)
4th transfer: FET (HBab, day5 Natera biopsy)
I have had a hysteroscopy prior to my 4th transfer and it was fine, no polyp or fibroid but we did 3 months of Lupron Depot to get better lining and my immune treatment was: Lovenox, steroid, babyasa, IVIG (2x20gm).
What's wrong with me? Is this an implantation issue, egg quality ("old eggs"), immune issue or just bad luck..? I can not afford more IVIG therapy so I hope there is some alternative treatment (...) but do I really need it??? The big "gun"?!
I still have one more "fair" quality embryo (HBbc) on ice.. Transfer her first or do another fresh cycle? Do I have a bigger chance with donor egg?
I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this results..
Thanks in advance!!!
Agnes

Agnes
February 3rd, 2014, 11:49 AM
BUMP!

Dr. Braverman
February 3rd, 2014, 12:10 PM
Hello,
Thank you for this forum!!! I need your help, please!
I have three boys (easily conceived) - NATURAL pregnancies. I'm 39 years old.
Two years ago I was wondering to give one girl to my beautiful family. But this is not as easy...
I am seeking your insight on the captioned matter and possible next steps. I've done 4 transfers (PGD) in the past 2 years time period of which all resulted in negative betas..
1st transfer: morula (poor quality) no surprise (day3 Natera biopsy/day5TR)
2nd transfer: day6 fresh Natera transfer (HB ; day5 Natera biopsy/day6TR)
3rd transfer: FET (HB ; day5 Natera biopsy)
4th transfer: FET (HBab, day5 Natera biopsy)
I have had a hysteroscopy prior to my 4th transfer and it was fine, no polyp or fibroid but we did 3 months of Lupron Depot to get better lining and my immune treatment was: Lovenox, steroid, babyasa, IVIG (2x20gm).
What's wrong with me? Is this an implantation issue, egg quality ("old eggs"), immune issue or just bad luck..? I can not afford more IVIG therapy so I hope there is some alternative treatment (...) but do I really need it??? The big "gun"?!
I still have one more "fair" quality embryo (HBbc) on ice.. Transfer her first or do another fresh cycle? Do I have a bigger chance with donor egg?
I was wondering if you had any thoughts on this results..
Thanks in advance!!!
Agnes

Yes there could certainly be an implantation issue here as you have met the definition by failing with good quality embryos and having a normal uterine cavity. Best would be to fill out a consult request on my website and we will schedule a free 10 minute chat to reveiw your case and how I can help you.

Agnes
February 3rd, 2014, 04:36 PM
Thank you!!!

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2014, 05:45 PM
Braverman Consult (http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=17)