PDA

View Full Version : just had my 4th loss

icesfire
January 11th, 2014, 03:44 PM
I feel like i been hit with a train. They had to give me 5 does off pain mades and i still in pain. i loss a lot off blood and there talking about a bloodfushtion. mmmmm dont know what elles too say. Other then I a mom off 4 angles and 3 healthy kids. sorry we all here but happy to start making new friends.

Sent from my SGH-S730M using Tapatalk

SpottyBear
January 11th, 2014, 03:50 PM
So sorry for your loses, very hard for you :-(

kpmum
January 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM
So sorry- that's heartbreaking! I hope u can find some answers. Wishing u much strength during this sad time xxx

Little Lunasa
January 11th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Oh god Ices I am so sorry. No words..
Sending you massive hugs and positive healing
xx

nuthinbutpink
January 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM
How far along are the losses? Any testing yet? I'm sorry this is happening.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
January 11th, 2014, 05:42 PM
I'm so sorry... I haven't had 4, but I have had one at 15 wks so I know the pain it brings. My thoughts and prayers are with you ♥ big hugs..

icesfire
January 11th, 2014, 05:49 PM
How far along are the losses? Any testing yet? I'm sorry this is happening.

my first was 8 weeks. the secand was so lat if it had off been one more week it would off been call a still borth, that was a set off twins so cecniclery this is my three mc. They tested the closted and have not toll me anything yet. I was around 12 weeks.

sbowman
January 11th, 2014, 07:34 PM
I'm so sorry to read this. Four losses. :( I hope you recover soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

atomic sagebrush
January 12th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Oh no I'm so sorry to read this, please let us know how we can help. ;(

jen75
January 12th, 2014, 02:34 PM
ice fire,
it is with such sadness that i found this post today. i have only just met you on here but i feel i know a little of your pain i have had 8 losses also 1 twin, but other twin DS2, if you want to talk at any point please feel free to PM me and i will try to help. i can only send you all my love and ask that you take good care of yourself right now. we are all thinking of you and i will send a prayer for you and your family. :tissue::bighug:

icesfire
January 12th, 2014, 03:53 PM
hi all,

just a update I out off hospital and back home.

Jen, i sorry for you loss there are no wares. How are you tow son? I am hoping to see my three girls soon. I'v miss them so much throe all off this.

Wishingforpink
January 12th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Hi ices,

I feel you pain and hope you are coping ok.the pain is not only when it happens but also all future pregnancies when you are so nervous, waiting for it to happen again.
I too have had lost 5, one a set of twins. Before embarking I ivf I has a full blood test including and clotting disorders, they found me to have factor 5, which can lead to the body aborting the pregnancy, and it is not uncommon. The treat ment is quite simple and effective, so hopefully this time round it will be different.
Have you been tested for any such disorder?
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Rainbow baby
January 13th, 2014, 08:06 AM
So Sorry to hear of your heartbreak. I have an angel in heaven born at 19 weeks too along with a couple of earlier losses. I am so sorry you have to go through this again. Be kind on yourself and hopefully you will find the strenght to try again soon. I am glad to hear your back home rest up and take care! Hugs to you and your family!

icesfire
January 13th, 2014, 03:32 PM
lol rest up with 3 kids 2 under the age off 4. lol

I not feeling to be phisiclery constering what i wand throe. I excperted to be dissy and week after all the blood loss. I have never been so thankfull that my 3 year old has day care dont know if i could off keep up with her all day.

jen75
January 18th, 2014, 05:44 AM
Hi Ice fire,
I hope you are feeling a bit better. you are right there are no words. Please make sure you get testing done as if you can get any answers it may ease you mind. i have to say i am thinking of you and your family and am hoping you are getting lots of support and help right now.:LotsofLove: