PDA

View Full Version : Who has had the Mirena in, then taken out? After experiences please :D

Boysway
January 11th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Just after ladies that have had the Mirena put in then, later had it taken out to TTC.

How long did you have the Mirena in for?

How long did it take to get that BFP?

I have had mine in since May 2013. It was placed while having surgery for the original Mirena which was put in February 2012 and found (eventually) to be in the wrong spot. It was surgically removed. The Mirena is coming out Feb 7th.

TIA :D

maria02
January 12th, 2014, 12:20 AM
Conceived DD 1st go after removal. Only had it in for 9 months though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Boysway
January 12th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Thanks for your quick reply Maria :) The first one I wouldn't have got as high a dose from the Mirena because it wasn't even in my uterus. The Mirena never actually 'settled', I still got AF fairly regular just a whole lot lighter and shorter. This one, once taken out will have been in for 9 months as well. I am hoping to chart for at least a few months beforehand.

GreaseMonkey
January 12th, 2014, 08:12 AM
I had mine since December of 2010 and was going to come out in December of this year but this past November 2013 it fell out. Got my positive on December 5th without even trying or even knowing if fell out lol

Boysway
January 12th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Thanks ladies :D I'm hoping I will get a good sway attempt before getting my BFP. This will be our last baby. I will be happy with either sex as long as they are healthy. However, I would dearly love a boy. Thankfully, I know I am in a forum of ladies that know exactly how I feel. Thank you for your well wishes ladies and I wish you the same xx