PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if this is the right place, dream member question

motherofboys
January 15th, 2014, 08:58 AM
If I become a dream member, I see that gives me access to certain forums and diet information, will I also be able to access information on supplements and exercise etc
I don't think I want a personalised plan as I'm thinking of going for a less intense sway and to gradually make simple changes before beginning TTC so it isn't a big change and too hard or stressful.
But want to make sure I can access any info I might need.

dloui128
January 15th, 2014, 09:38 AM
you will be able to see all that info, the custom sway plan is something Atomic creates just for you

motherofboys
January 15th, 2014, 09:52 AM
OK thanks, I clicked on the plans and membership bit at the top and got a bit spoilt for choice LOL

atomic sagebrush
January 15th, 2014, 10:48 AM
You can already SEE most of that information. In my signature below there is a link to the Complete Index which has all that stuff alphabetized by topic.

We are 100% committed to keeping swaying free and try to keep as much as possible in the free section. I put recipes and diet info in the Dream Members largely because I don't want the other sway sites to steal them. You also get more privacy in the Dream Members section and I answer that site first, after the custom swayers of course. I also go over sways posted in Dream Members but I don't do that for the free section.

We do appreciate the Dream Memberships and purchasing the Custom Plans/diet books/and my new OPK book, because it is super expensive to keep the site going and it enables me to do swaying info as my full time job rather than having to work outside the home. :)

motherofboys
January 15th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Cool thanks, I'll take a look at the index and then think I'll get a dream membership, unless I get too confused and need the personal plan lol