PDA

View Full Version : JUNE/JULY/AUGUST 2014 DUE DATE CLUB- THREAD #2

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

momof3boyz11
March 9th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Ok, so I just wanted to check in before jumping in the shower.
I am scared to death and keep thinking it is absolutely a boy. Although I feel prepared it'll still hurt hearing boy and knowing I'll never have a daughter. Guess I won't know how I'll deal until I have to, you know?
Ahhh, I'm really terrified. Most of all I'm scared they will be wrong or something.
Like tell me boy, but its really swollen parts and then I find out at my 18 wk u/s in the hospital that its really a girl and I've been crushed all this time. Or visa versa. I just want the guarantee of gender so I can deal with my emotions and stop this seesaw of feelings I've been having.
I'll post later -- I feel like I'll be a different person once knowing. Its like, your last child and this is it -- whatever it is, this is your family now for life. There's no more tries for this gender or that...this is it!
Good luck today I really hope you hear girl! I can relate to the what if it changes feeling because EVERYONE time I have a scan I say is one still a girl! Until she comes out without a pee pee and I can see i will be nervous and ask :) Try to relax and enjoy seeing your amazing creation today :)

momof3boyz11
March 9th, 2014, 09:26 AM
I think it is after 1pm in London! Carameline should be at her scan!

GreaseMonkey
March 9th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Eeeeekkk, I am so nervous for you guys!!!!! Good luck, hope for girls all around :)

ocean
March 9th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Pray - I went back and looked back over your journey, and you really are remarkable for your determination and the evolution of your thought process. This baby - boy or girl - was destined to join your family.....they were Meant To Be for years. Can't know yet for what purpose - President? Brilliant inventor? Actor/Actress? A unique personality that glues your family together and you live in happiness for the rest of your days, to the envy of all around you? Who knows. I would just think 'meant to be' when you hear the gender. 100 years from now when we on this site are all gone, your child will have Really Been Something. How could your journey have worked out any other way - with so many ivf/pgds, with getting pregnant just as you were starting to sway the last time, and earlier than you should've. It just had to be Meant to Be.

And I think you WILL find peace after this. Peace is really what we're all going for after all - relief from these demons that have hurt us for so long. And to know you're completely done, that you can put your arms around your family and know your destiny is complete -- that is very much the (actual) dream so many of us have.

Thinking of you!

menlc611
March 9th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Thinking of you PFP and carameline!!!! Praying you both hear pink!!!!

dreams529
March 9th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Good luck PFP & Carameline!!!!

carameline
March 9th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Hey girls I'm back... Had an amazing afternoon celebrating with dh, the sonographer said she is 99% certain we have twin baby GIRLS in there! I am so shocked, I almost daren't believe it, we have just been eating our dinner with the hugest smiles on our faces! It's like being given a million pounds x

coocoobananas
March 9th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Congrats carmeline!! Must be an a awesome feeling!!

oncue
March 9th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful xo

Adia
March 9th, 2014, 11:34 AM
:cheer::cheer:woohoo! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

menlc611
March 9th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Hey girls I'm back... Had an amazing afternoon celebrating with dh, the sonographer said she is 99% certain we have twin baby GIRLS in there! I am so shocked, I almost daren't believe it, we have just been eating our dinner with the hugest smiles on our faces! It's like being given a million pounds x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wonderful news!!!

bunnywabbit
March 9th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Well my precious baby decided to be shy and wouldn't open there legs so I'm going back in a week for them to check again.

Argh! How frustrating! Hoping baby is a little more cooperative next time x

bunnywabbit
March 9th, 2014, 11:42 AM

OMG! I knew at least one of them was a girl, but :holysheep: That's fantastic news! Celebrate away, congrats! x

maybebabythree
March 9th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Gosh what fantastically lovely news!!!

Gpkm
March 9th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Carmeline- wow a dream come true for you. That's wonderful news. Congratulations x x x

bunnywabbit
March 9th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hmmm... thinking I should start a new thread as this one is getting a little long. What do you think?

prayforprincess
March 9th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Boy.
I knew we couldn't all hear girl...
Not sure after everything i believe in much anymore.
I'll be fine. I'm fine with a boy- not sure it'll be easy to cope with the idea of never having a daughter tho.
Please dont b sorry for me.
Might disappear for awhile- need some time

bunnywabbit
March 9th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Such a shame you didn't hear pink, pfp... Hoping time will ease your frustrations... x

dreams529
March 9th, 2014, 12:14 PM
prayforprincess thinking of you sending you lots of hugs & prayers. If you need anything know that we are all here for you.

dreams529
March 9th, 2014, 12:15 PM
carameline huge congrats to you!

snipsnsnails
March 9th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Carmeline- how exciting. Twin girls! Do they think identical or did you put out 2 eggs and fraternal? How exiting, double pink/purple!
PFP- I really wanted this for you! I am thinking of you, big hugs!

carameline
March 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Pfp I'm sorry you didnt hear pink. Been thinking of you all day. Congratulations on your precious new son.

Snips- they are non identical :)

gafan
March 9th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Yay Carameline!!!!! How wonderful!!!!!!:hugs:

gafan
March 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM
prayforprincess, I am so sad to hear that you did not hear girl.
I do not feel sorry for you. It is a very sad process to let go of a cherished dream. Please don't hesitate to reach out for support.

coocoobananas
March 9th, 2014, 12:43 PM
pfp- I was hoping you would hear different:(
I'm waiting til birth but I know for sure I will be dealing with this later.
Know you are not alone. Congrats on your new baby boy:)

menlc611
March 9th, 2014, 12:45 PM
PFP I'm think of you today.. I know how long the journey has been for you and I was so hoping this was your girl! Take your time away to let it sink in and come join us again when you're ready. I know GD is so, so hard to deal with and I pray you find some comfort! HUGS!

Gpkm
March 9th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Prayforprincess- hope you are going to be ok. I think I will have the same news as you next week x x

I Love Ladybugs
March 9th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I typed a very similar message 3 times this am.....PFP, I just want you to know how much you and your precious new boy are thought of.
PFP I'm think of you today.. I know how long the journey has been for you and I was so hoping this was your girl! Take your time away to let it sink in and come join us again when you're ready. I know GD is so, so hard to deal with and I pray you find some comfort! HUGS!

Mulberry Smurf
March 9th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Congratulations on the pink twins :) the nubs looked very girly!

Pfp been thinking of you all day sorry to hear you did not hear pink I was so hopeful it would be. I am sure your new son will be so gorgeous he will take your heartache away xx

maybebabythree
March 9th, 2014, 01:38 PM
P4p congratulations on your baby boy. I wish you got to hear pink today. I have been on this journey for years now and know a few people who walked similar paths to have another boy. It's going to take some time to sink in first. He will slot into place but of course you need to get your head around things first.

Will be thinking of you xxx

bunnywabbit
March 9th, 2014, 01:44 PM
Ok, thread #3 set up!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-june-july-august-2014/40556-june-july-august-2014-due-date-club-thread-3-a.html#post542564

GreaseMonkey
March 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Carameline, congratulations on you twin girls!!!!! How exciting!!

PFP, I am sorry you didn't hear pink, I am sure I will be joining you on Wednesday too :( Please take some time to yourself, do what you need to do. I am sure you will love this baby no matter what...I am always here if you need a friend :HH:

Mumto3boys
March 9th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Shit just read about your news, PFP nothing is going to make you feel better, no words mate. My heart aches right now. Come back when your ready you need support.
Boy.
I'll be fine. I'm fine with a boy- not sure it'll be easy to cope with the idea of never having a daughter tho.

Mumto3boys
March 9th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Aahhh! no! your my nimble diagnostics buddy, I won't be leaving until they write in on a piece of paper. Oh well hope its a shy girl!
Well my precious baby decided to be shy and wouldn't open there legs so I'm going back in a week for them to check again.

dreams529
March 9th, 2014, 07:20 PM
GPKM sorry you didn't get to see gender. My DD was the only one of my children that was shy. Had to go back for a 2nd ultrasound with her also because she kept her legs closed during the first. Fingers crossed its a girl thing!!

aidansmum
March 9th, 2014, 07:30 PM

Congrats Carameline on 2 beautiful baby girls! How wonderful! SO, so happy for you! x

aidansmum
March 9th, 2014, 07:31 PM
Boy.

Sorry you didn't hear pink PFP, take all the time you need and remember we are here if you need someone to talk to/vent, etc. xx