PDA

View Full Version : Nub comparison. Baby girl???

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 04:25 AM
The picture on the left is my baby at 12 weeks and a day, compared to a confirmed girl picture at 12 weeks on the right. Do you think the nubs look similar and at the same angle? Do you think I could be having a girl too? xx

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 05:29 AM
Anyone please?

NDT
January 21st, 2014, 05:41 AM
I would say girl, but this nub stuff is all very new to me... have a look at my picture I just posted now now too. The doc said 99% girl for me.

Petal
January 21st, 2014, 05:52 AM
Yes id say that's a girl!!! id love a nub like that!!! congrats x

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 06:39 AM
Thank you ladies. Any more guesses?

Mulberry Smurf
January 21st, 2014, 07:55 AM
I would say 60/40 girl as the top of the nub isn't seen but the angle is good :) were you over 12w? Xx

Rainbow baby
January 21st, 2014, 08:12 AM
Same as what the smurf said ;) ohh I love the smurfs!!

Mulberry Smurf
January 21st, 2014, 08:14 AM
Haha :) it's what we call hubby's car!!
I don't even remember why now lol :) good luck for your rainbow baby xx

hotdogz&boyz
January 21st, 2014, 09:54 AM
Yes. I'd say girl on the left nub. If I zoom in, I can see the blurry fork, still headed straight out. I'd be pretty confident in my guess if it were just a few days later. As it stands, I'm still pretty sure it will stay pink.

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 12:36 PM
I would say 60/40 girl as the top of the nub isn't seen but the angle is good :) were you over 12w? Xx
Yes I was 12 weeks +1 day with this scan xx

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 05:05 PM
Any other guesses? X

aidansmum
January 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Guessing girl here too.

Hanzy
January 21st, 2014, 05:48 PM
Thank you :) xx

Boymomsrock
January 21st, 2014, 11:00 PM
girly!

Hanzy
January 22nd, 2014, 04:59 AM
Thank you. Anyone else? X

boymommyx3
January 22nd, 2014, 07:42 AM
Looks girly to me too!

Hanzy
January 22nd, 2014, 08:26 AM
Thanks, I think so too :-) xx

Houseofblue
January 22nd, 2014, 10:15 AM
Ok...please don't hate me if I say this but it looks so much like my DS3's nub shot that got 100% girl votes at 11w6d and 50% girl votes at 12w6d, with even one u/s tech saying pink (on IG, a few years ago). I got my hopes up for a girl b/c of that and was devastated at the 20w when I was told boy.
Now your tech saw it live on video which shows much more than a couple still pics, so you still have lots of hope!! But I had to post b/c the pics just look so much like my DS3's, and when CC on IG told me she thought boy (when everyone else, including another tech, were saying girl) I was so upset but it made me a tiny bit prepared for a boy even though I had sort of convinced myself it was a girl.
FXed I'm wrong and it's your girl though!!!!! GL!!!!

If you want to see my DS3's nub shots scroll down to Havebluwantp1nktoo (that was my screen name on IG) http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/26426.aspx?PageIndex=33

Hanzy
January 22nd, 2014, 11:22 AM
Ok...please don't hate me if I say this but it looks so much like my DS3's nub shot that got 100% girl votes at 11w6d and 50% girl votes at 12w6d, with even one u/s tech saying pink (on IG, a few years ago). I got my hopes up for a girl b/c of that and was devastated at the 20w when I was told boy.
Now your tech saw it live on video which shows much more than a couple still pics, so you still have lots of hope!! But I had to post b/c the pics just look so much like my DS3's, and when CC on IG told me she thought boy (when everyone else, including another tech, were saying girl) I was so upset but it made me a tiny bit prepared for a boy even though I had sort of convinced myself it was a girl.
FXed I'm wrong and it's your girl though!!!!! GL!!!!

If you want to see my DS3's nub shots scroll down to Havebluwantp1nktoo (that was my screen name on IG) Post your BOY nub ultrasounds once confirmed :) - In-Gender.com (http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/26426.aspx?PageIndex=33)

Thank you for your input. I looked at your DS's scan pic and see what you mean. However, my baby's nub looks flatter which I've been told is more common in a baby girl. It looks a slightly different shape too but the angle is very similar. I'm not going to get my hopes up completely for a girl as I know the nub theory isn't 100%. It's so hard having to wait though, I'd love to know what I'm having now lol xx
P.S. Only the left pic is a pic of my baby. The pic on the right is a confirmed girl pic I got from the internet to compare it with. I haven't had the sex confirmed by a tech. I think the one on the right looks more like your DS's scan than my one does xx

Houseofblue
January 22nd, 2014, 11:37 AM
I know how hard the wait is and I hope I'm wrong, just wanted to get you a little prepared just in case b/c without CC's opinion I would've been floored at the 20w, esp since another tech said 100% girl. I posted 2 pics on there, the first was at 11w6d and was flat and long, but a week later (at 12w6d) it had risen a tiny bit. That's the danger, that it can rise...the beginning of the 12th week can look very different than the end of the 12th week.
I really hope it's a girl for you though, I know how hard it is!! xx

Hanzy
January 22nd, 2014, 11:50 AM
I know how hard the wait is and I hope I'm wrong, just wanted to get you a little prepared just in case b/c without CC's opinion I would've been floored at the 20w, esp since another tech said 100% girl. I posted 2 pics on there, the first was at 11w6d and was flat and long, but a week later (at 12w6d) it had risen a tiny bit. That's the danger, that it can rise...the beginning of the 12th week can look very different than the end of the 12th week.
I really hope it's a girl for you though, I know how hard it is!! xx

Thanks hun. I have a DS so would love a DD so could have one of each. If it's a boy though it's not the end of the world as I'm planning on having more babies after this one. I didn't find out the sex with my DS so now I know I'm planning on finding out with this one I want to know ASAP lol. I what to be organised with this one and if it's a girl I'm going to go mad with the PINK! Xx

jessicamaryball
January 22nd, 2014, 01:03 PM
New to nub guessing ...I'm still not sure of mine, but looks girly to me...but don't take my opinion to heart!

Hanzy
January 22nd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Thank you :pregnant:

Hanzy
January 29th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Bump :)

shellbell34
February 6th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Girl

Hanzy
February 6th, 2014, 12:46 PM