PDA

View Full Version : Is this a BFP? Need extra strong eyes!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 27th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Hi!!! So....DH and I decided to put the brakes on trying again...we have been so happy with our little one, we just moved to a different state in Nov (talk about stress!) and things have been going really well so we decided to wait just a little longer before talking about #4. Got a little careless this month....

Is this what I think it is?

New pic from this AM - starting to freak out!!16583

nuthinbutpink
January 27th, 2014, 10:12 PM
I think so! Congrats!!

coocoobananas
January 28th, 2014, 12:47 AM
Ncbeachy!!!
Yes that is a line! Well that takes the stress out of a sway! Congrats and I will cross everything for pink for yah:):)

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 07:07 AM
I added a pic from this AM. I just can't believe it! I told DH I could be pg and he is freaking out! I am still in shock!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffani3
January 28th, 2014, 07:14 AM
Congratulations NC :) praying for a little pink one for you. Hope your well lots of love xxxx

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Ncbeachy!!!
Yes that is a line! Well that takes the stress out of a sway! Congrats and I will cross everything for pink for yah:):)

hi!!!!!!!! How are you doing? No sway, no stress. LOL! This is just totally crazy. We only DTD2 times in my window! I went off the minipill in December b/c it made me have heavy bleeding and then in January, we DTD on a Saturday and then again on Sunday (we used the pull out method this time) and then I ovulated on Wednesday (had hard to walk cramps at night).

So, that seems like that!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Congratulations NC :) praying for a little pink one for you. Hope you well lots of love xxxx

Aww! Thanks! I can't believe I am starting this journey again...seems like I was just here!! :omg:

dloui128
January 28th, 2014, 09:01 AM
That looks like a line to me, congrats. My two girls are 17 months apart and I really love how close they are :)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 28th, 2014, 09:59 AM
BFP!!!!!! I can't believe it either...lol. Congrats NC. Looks like I won't have to threaten with a POAS or else.

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 10:13 AM
We are supposed to be getting 10-12 inches of snow today/tnoight so the kids are at home with me. So, I ordered a FRER to be here on Thursday. I don't think it will really hit me that this is real until then. I keep thinking these ICs are too old and making that line appear. Denial, denial, denial.

This is CRAZY!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 28th, 2014, 10:16 AM
It's great...once the shock wears off. 4 is such a wonderful number. This is going to be great NC. I'm so happy for you. I pray she's wrapped in a little pink blanket in there!!

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2014, 10:17 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes

Mrsandmama
January 28th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Yes!! I just got mine the other day!! Congrats mama!!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 03:24 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes

No sway either!!!! Ahhhhh! This will really be a coin flip!!!

coocoobananas
January 28th, 2014, 03:45 PM
I'm good!!!
You're freaking me out with the pull out method lol! Did you do that both times??
We kinda did that the other day and my boobs are sore today...and I'm getting paranoid! I've seriously been considering 4 but am in no way ready yet although I like the idea of an oops to take the pressure off! I'm hoping that in time too the feeling for 4 will lessen and I can move on! I'm so indecisive in which direction to take and hubby is good either way, hence the couple of pull out methods which we both know is not the smartest!!
My membership runs out next month but I'll keep checking in on you if I don't join again! Soo exciting!! I'll live vicariously through you for now:)

hi!!!!!!!! How are you doing? No sway, no stress. LOL! This is just totally crazy. We only DTD2 times in my window! I went off the minipill in December b/c it made me have heavy bleeding and then in January, we DTD on a Saturday and then again on Sunday (we used the pull out method this time) and then I ovulated on Wednesday (had hard to walk cramps at night).

Rosie85
January 28th, 2014, 03:51 PM
NC!!!!!! Congrats! You are back, this is so exciting. I am so happy for you and pray that it's a little pink bean this time! Some things are just meant to be!!

How have you been? How are the boys?!

Dreamofpink
January 28th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Woohoo NC! Congrats! I was only thinking of you the other day, wondering if you'd started your sway yet. I really hope you have a little pink bean snuggling away :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 04:34 PM
I'm good!!!
You're freaking me out with the pull out method lol! Did you do that both times??
We kinda did that the other day and my boobs are sore today...and I'm getting paranoid! I've seriously been considering 4 but am in no way ready yet although I like the idea of an oops to take the pressure off! I'm hoping that in time too the feeling for 4 will lessen and I can move on! I'm so indecisive in which direction to take and hubby is good either way, hence the couple of pull out methods which we both know is not the smartest!!
My membership runs out next month but I'll keep checking in on you if I don't join again! Soo exciting!! I'll live vicariously through you for now:)

We DTD full on Saturday (it was at that oh so important moment that I said, "oh SH** I'm not on birth control anymore!") and Sunday was the pull out. I have never gotten pg by a cut off...especially 4 day! I totally know what you mean by an oops. I was having a really hard time with pulling the trigger. 3 kids is A LOT!! 4....OMG!!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 04:36 PM
NC!!!!!! Congrats! You are back, this is so exciting. I am so happy for you and pray that it's a little pink bean this time! Some things are just meant to be!!

How have you been? How are the boys?!

I am doing good!!! DH got a big promotion and we moved in November. The last few months have been totally crazy!!!!!! Boys are great and DS3 is the sweetest little baby ever. I think he cured my GD...we will see, right!?!?

Rosie85
January 28th, 2014, 05:28 PM
my ds3 made me feel better too!

Congrats on the promotion for your DH! Where did you guys move to?!

NCBeachyGrl
January 28th, 2014, 11:13 PM
We are now in Virginia and getting tons of snow!!

Mulberry Smurf
January 29th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Congratulations :) fingers crossed for a pink bundle!! Xx

Petal
January 29th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Congrtas!!

GreaseMonkey
January 29th, 2014, 08:19 AM
Eeeeekkkk, congratulations my friend, that IS a BFP!!!!! Congratulations on DH's big promotion!!!!! VA is great, you will love it there :)

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :HH:

NCBeachyGrl
January 29th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Eeeeekkkk, congratulations my friend, that IS a BFP!!!!! Congratulations on DH's big promotion!!!!! VA is great, you will love it there :)

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!! :HH:

:hug2:thanks!!!! We could almost be due together again!! Congrats to you as well! Pink wishes all around!

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2014, 09:19 AM
No sway either!!!! Ahhhhh! This will really be a coin flip!!!

Not really though because the funny thing is, for some of us "Martha-types" the sneak attack may be the best kind of sway that there is. sending you all the atomic pink dust in my possession!

atomic sagebrush
January 29th, 2014, 09:21 AM
I'm good!!!

Pull out is actually pretty reliable and has been shown in studies to be as effective as most other methods of birth control. Not 100% of course but we used it for 20 years and never got pg except when we wanted to or else we were taking chances.

Rosie85
January 29th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Yeah pullout can be effective. I got pregnant on the pill and with a condom but never from pulling out! :rofl:

coocoobananas
January 29th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Pull out is actually pretty reliable and has been shown in studies to be as effective as most other methods of birth control. Not 100% of course but we used it for 20 years and never got pg except when we wanted to or else we were taking chances.

Phew! Ok:)

4 blues~hopingforpink~
January 29th, 2014, 01:19 PM

Looks positive to me! Congrats!!

I have learned that those spermies CAN swim with effort! Lol.. Last year when I got pregnant with my lil boy that I lost, DH and I had only done it once that whole month and it was a pullout method! So I was blown away to see a BFP when my af never showed.

This time we dtd twice.. 3 days before O and one day after. Was NOT planned that way, just happened. We weren't trying eathier, just not preventing.

Hope you get your lil princess ♥

NCBeachyGrl
January 29th, 2014, 03:23 PM
So, I'm thinking I might have gotten pg by the staurday one which was the first time we DTD after AF...maybe a 7 day abstain and 4 day before O? Will be interesting to try to even think of all the details of my sneak attack! I was in Orlando with DS3 and DH, super relaxed and shopping most of the time. Ha!

GreaseMonkey
January 29th, 2014, 04:12 PM
:hug2:thanks!!!! We could almost be due together again!! Congrats to you as well! Pink wishes all around!

I know!!!!! Isn't this fun!!! I can't wait to go through this journey with you once again!!!!!!! Here's to hoping e both get our girls if not, we sure do make gorgeous boys ;)

fivebabies
January 29th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Wow! Congrats!! Please update us with the new test!!!

maidentomother
January 30th, 2014, 05:52 AM
Congratulations! :)

Personally I think 4 is a wonderful number. You are blessed!

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Here is pic from today. I am a little worried that it isn't coming up stronger. I am 15DPO according to when I thought I ovulated...I guess it could've been a day later putting me at 14DPO. FRER is out for delivery LOL!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 09:34 AM
I think it looks great!! I remember using those tests and I was like 28dpo and it still looked so faint. Frer will make you feel so much better. And it does look darker that the tests you put up a few days ago.

Tiffani3
January 30th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Looks great hun much darker than the other one. How are you feeling? xx xx

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Hi Tiff!!!! How are you doing?? I don't even feel preggo at all which is making this thing feel even harder to believe!!

Thanks 3 men (you should be 4 men now! LOL). I had such an early, strong BFP last time that this just seems different!

Blast from the past:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/2ww-gathering-place/12528-could-bfp-omg-new-pic.html

Tiffani3
January 30th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Hi Tiff!!!! How are you doing?? I don't even feel preggo at all which is making this thing feel even harder to believe!!

Thanks 3 men (you should be 4 men now! LOL). I had such an early, strong BFP last time that this just seems different!

Blast from the past:
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/2ww-gathering-place/12528-could-bfp-omg-new-pic.html

Haha at least you can compare lol
I'm good thanks.
This is so your baby girl ;) xx xx xx

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Here is the FRER from a few mins ago. This is it. Holly Cow!!!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Leave it to frer for some bfp reassurance. Congrats again NC!!! My dd was born in October too.

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Ha ha! Even DH knows at this point not to believe until you see the FRER. I sent him the pic and I think he is in bigger shock than me, "now way, no way, you're joking"

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 02:34 PM
I think I've said it before, but going from 3 to 4 kids was so easy. You're already outnumbered so you just go with the flow. If this is your last pregnancy, enjoy it!!! The more you have the faster the time goes!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 03:00 PM
I think I've said it before, but going from 3 to 4 kids was so easy. You're already outnumbered so you just go with the flow. If this is your last pregnancy, enjoy it!!! The more you have the faster the time goes!!

I know god only gives you what you can handle, but I am a real "Martha" as atomic says and I plan EVERYTHING so this is very scary! But, I know that DS1 and 2 aren't little anymore so it's not like having 4 truly little ones that are demanding. Agh! It just has to be meant to be!

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Totally meant to be! So exciting! Can't wait for mine in a few months, you got me so excited!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 03:34 PM
I'm excited for all of you ttc again from our due date thread. You ladies are the best. I hope you get what your hearts desire. And I'll be stalking...

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 03:37 PM
aww thanks Three! You are so sweet. I think it is awesome that a few of us are ttc again and with NC preggo already!! eeek

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 03:38 PM
and please do stalk! We love your company!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 03:46 PM
Thanks Rosie. I truly believe we were all meant to be together. So many of us got opposites and it really helped me through some of the "dark" days. I felt so close to you all even though we were far away from each other. This site is amazing. I only wish I found it a few years ago.

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 03:50 PM
aww I feel the same! Many people leave the site after hearing opposites but we mostly all stuck together and became a great support system and I am forever grateful to you guys. When I talk about you ladies to my DH I just refer to you all as my friends even though I don't know your names!!

oh gosh would it be fun or what to all meet up some day!?

coocoobananas
January 30th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Here is the FRER from a few mins ago. This is it. Holly Cow!!!!!!!!!!

Lol NC!! Of course you're pregnant although that one does make it look more official;)
Yahhh, maybe I'll have to get another membership so I can follow you girls:) so fun!!

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 05:31 PM
You guys can't bail out on me now!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a whole new state, no family, no friends! At least I will be able to hide it a little better with no one around. Maybe I should just wait until birth to announce it.

I def. need some more preggo ladies to join me and Grease Monkey!

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 06:17 PM
I won't join the baby train until April at least, sorry! I just can't ttc in Feb or march. I REFUSE to have a november baby as my birthday and Dh's birthday and ds2's birthday are all in the same 2 weeks of that month, not to mention 4 other non-immediate family members. December is such a yucky month to have a baby with Christmas so I won't touch that either. :nyd: lol!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 06:26 PM
You guys can't bail out on me now!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a whole new state, no family, no friends! At least I will be able to hide it a little better with no one around. Maybe I should just wait until birth to announce it.

I def. need some more preggo ladies to join me and Grease Monkey!

We're here for you NC. Any thought to whether or not you'll find out what you're having?

NCBeachyGrl
January 31st, 2014, 12:44 PM
We're here for you NC. Any thought to whether or not you'll find out what you're having?

Oh yes!! I will for sure do the same thing with the secret u/s. That made things SO much easier. I really don't feel that huge overwhelming GD yet, but I know when it is time, it will get to me.

GreaseMonkey
January 31st, 2014, 01:31 PM
Lol welcome to the "Holy crap, I am pregnant with a surprise BFP" club!!!!!!! So far, it's just you and I in there, hoping someone else joins us too :P

I am so excited for you, congratulations :HH:

NCBeachyGrl
January 31st, 2014, 01:39 PM
You are so close to 12 weeks!! Are you going to try to get a nub shot?

The Anchor
January 31st, 2014, 01:41 PM
Holy s$%#!!! Beachy, your pg again? Awesome news girlfriend!

:pray: pink sticky bean pink sticky bean pink sticky bean

NCBeachyGrl
January 31st, 2014, 01:48 PM
Holy s$%#!!! Beachy, your pg again? Awesome news girlfriend!

:pray: pink sticky bean pink sticky bean pink sticky bean

LOL!! My thougths exactly!! Love the avatar pic!!

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2014, 09:47 AM
Lol welcome to the "Holy crap, I am pregnant with a surprise BFP" club!!!!!!! So far, it's just you and I in there, hoping someone else joins us too :P

I am so excited for you, congratulations :HH:

Also Lassie and PFP!! It's like the old days are back again (with more girls this time hopefully!!) o.O

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 09:54 AM
Also Lassie and PFP!! It's like the old days are back again (with more girls this time hopefully!!) o.O

LOL!!! who would've thought!!!! It either shows I have spent way to much time on these boards b/c I have been in multiple due date boards with my friends, I have way too many babies, or of course I am just plain crazy! :rofl:

GreaseMonkey
February 1st, 2014, 10:10 AM
Bahahahahaha you guys crack me up!!! Let's hope our Oh ohs are girls ;)

NC, I fly to London on Monday night and I have an appointment for my NT scan on Wednesday, I will be 12 weeks and 2 days so I am hoping i get some good shots!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 10:28 AM
Bahahahahaha you guys crack me up!!! Let's hope our Oh ohs are girls ;)

NC, I fly to London on Monday night and I have an appointment for my NT scan on Wednesday, I will be 12 weeks and 2 days so I am hoping i get some good shots!!!!

So exciting!!!! Can't wait to see what you come back with!!! Pink prayers!

GreaseMonkey
February 1st, 2014, 10:30 AM
So exciting!!!! Can't wait to see what you come back with!!! Pink prayers!

Thanks!!! I am thinking it's another boy though, already have a name picked out and everything but I am not 100% sure like I was with DS# 2

OnlyPraying
February 3rd, 2014, 12:53 PM
Congrats! :)

coocoobananas
February 12th, 2014, 01:06 PM
So I'm hoping that writing this down my af will suddenly appear...2-3 days late:/
I really don't think I am, I mean, what are the chances?? But why is my af late the one month I kinda have had symtoms! Arghhh just come already lol!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 12th, 2014, 01:12 PM
So I'm hoping that writing this down my af will suddenly appear...2-3 days late:/
I really don't think I am, I mean, what are the chances?? But why is my af late the one month I kinda have had symtoms! Arghhh just come already lol!!

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!! No AF still??? have you tested?

coocoobananas
February 12th, 2014, 01:20 PM
No! I hate going to the store just for a pregnancy test lol! What am I? 16?! I am so immature lol! Plus, I feel silly even considering that I may be. And I keep thinking I will waste money as my period will probably come after I go through the check out! But I would like peace of mind so I may just do it today!
My period has been consistent for 3-4 months. However, it has fooled me in the past so... Maybe?! Plus my lo is still bf and because he's been teething, he goes on and off a lot lately so wondering if that may have stalled my af? Errrg. I wish I just had a test at home! Lol!
If anything, this will help you pass the time NC;)

Rosie85
February 12th, 2014, 01:21 PM
coocoo!! Take a test! Gosh ladies I am really feeling left out now!

NCBeachyGrl
February 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM
LOL coocoo! I hate buying tests too. It is kind of like buying lube where you have to stand in front of the "sexual health" area while you feel like everyone is staring at you! I told DH yesterday he needed to make a drug store run for diapers and lube. My oh my how times have a changed!! :rofl:

Seriously!! go buy a test!!!!!!!!!!!!

coocoobananas
February 12th, 2014, 01:34 PM
I have a year membership at my gym, we want to go to Disneyland in November, I don't want to be sick!!
So scared:/ I'm hoping it will all be for nothing! Although it sure would be fun to go through it with you ladies again:)

NCBeachyGrl
February 12th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Trust me...I know exactly how you feel! We are going to Disneyworld in 6 weeks and I am so sad I won't be riding all the rides and now worried I will feel bad the whole time :(

Rosie85
February 12th, 2014, 02:18 PM
oh the dreaded sex area! lol

This time I was smart and bought mine online! 20 of them!

Rosie85
February 12th, 2014, 02:29 PM
coocoo, you have no idea how many times I was late and was all like, nah I won't test, I don't want to waste the money. Then after AF being 5 days late I would test and then bam she showed up 2 hours later. My cycles get all wacky sometimes and then go back to regular all for no reason it seems. Maybe you are having the same?

coocoobananas
February 12th, 2014, 03:46 PM
That's what I'm thinking. I couldn't get out to get a test so hopefully af shows so I don't have to buy one:)

coocoo, you have no idea how many times I was late and was all like, nah I won't test, I don't want to waste the money. Then after AF being 5 days late I would test and then bam she showed up 2 hours later. My cycles get all wacky sometimes and then go back to regular all for no reason it seems. Maybe you are having the same?

coocoobananas
February 14th, 2014, 12:14 AM
I am in f$&@ing shock right now.

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 07:18 AM
I am in f$&@ing shock right now.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! I can't believe it either coocoo!!! This is just crazy!!!!!!! Once it sinks in, you will be fine! I know the initial shock is overwhelming. Congrats girlfriend!! Glad you have joined me :highfive:

Cinss
February 14th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Congrats NC and Coocoo!

Tiffani3
February 14th, 2014, 07:44 AM
congratulations coco hope your ok? xx

Rosie85
February 14th, 2014, 01:43 PM
omg coocoo!!! Congrats! How do you feel about it? I feel like I did things the wrong way for sure now, all of you guys are getting pregnant accidentally. I bet you will all have girls and I will get another boy :p

coocoobananas
February 14th, 2014, 04:50 PM
I'm ok I guess. I am between denial and shock now. I took the test last night and got the guts up to do it after a drink. I thought I was going to feel like an idiot for even thinking I was possibly pregnant. The 1st line came up and I sighed in relief, I went to wipe and I peeked over at it and I said (and I quote) f***, f***, f***. I feel like I'm 16 and pregnant, like I should no better but how did this happen? In 14 years of marriage we have never used pull out, ever. Until last month. I don't know why we did, just laziness as we've been using condoms. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. 4 boys??? This was NOT part of the plan!!
I am trying to think of the positives, but I have cried a lot:(
I do feel it was meant to be as seriously that was a Mary moment, what are the freakin chances? I'm 37 for goodness sake! It should be harder for me to get pregnant even if I was trying! It took me 4 years to get pregnant the first time!!
Suddenly though I feel closure. This is it for me, no more. I was almost to that point with my 3 but there would always the 'would if?' But I am 100% sure this last boy will be my last baby and I'm fine with that!
I can't believe I will have 4 kids, most likely 4 boys!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhhh

Rosie85
February 14th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Coocoo this baby is totally meant to be! I totally understand your feelings. I had the same reaction with my first as I was on birth control and thought NO way am I pregnant but I had been 2 weeks late at that point. I cried like a freakin baby...for weeks.

As the weeks go by I am sure you will feel better and better about the entire situation. We are all super excited for you! And it could very well be your baby girl!

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 05:12 PM
I ditto Rosie who said it so lovely!

It is so crazy when you are TTC and get BFN and BFN and start to think that there is no such thing as a positive. Then, like you, I took a test on a whim and it was immediatly white. I sighed a huge sigh of relief, set it on the counter and went on about my day. Later that night, I happened to pick it up and look at it, and sure enough there was a faint line. I thought no freakin way. Impossible!!! Took another one the next AM and that was my post here!

DH is still having a hard time with it. He doesn't think I can handle 4...sometime I wonder myself! I keep telling myself the older 2 aren't babies and it won't be so bad, but I have my doubts! I am also dreading telling everyone. I can only hear the comments now and that makes me sad!

But obviously, there is some higher plan we have no control over and someday we will look back and be thankful that someone else made this decision for us!

pebmcpd7
February 14th, 2014, 05:25 PM
I ditto Rosie who said it so lovely!

It is so crazy when you are TTC and get BFN and BFN and start to think that there is no such thing as a positive. Then, like you, I took a test on a whim and it was immediatly white. I sighed a huge sigh of relief, set it on the counter and went on about my day. Later that night, I happened to pick it up and look at it, and sure enough there was a faint line. I thought no freakin way. Impossible!!! Took another one the next AM and that was my post here!

DH is still having a hard time with it. He doesn't think I can handle 4...sometime I wonder myself! I keep telling myself the older 2 aren't babies and it won't be so bad, but I have my doubts! I am also dreading telling everyone. I can only hear the comments now and that makes me sad!

But obviously, there is some higher plan we have no control over and someday we will look back and be thankful that someone else made this decision for us!

There will not be a bother on ya!!! Big families are great!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 05:29 PM
peb - you are so my hero! I just don't know how you do it!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 15th, 2014, 04:48 PM
If it makes any of you feel better, I'd have number 6 if I could!!! You're all great mom's and these babies are lucky to have you. Congrats to you Coocoo. You guys are giving me a reason to come back and check in more often. October is going to be a busy month. And again, my dd was born in October.

coocoobananas
February 15th, 2014, 10:54 PM
No tellin' on Facebook 3;) lol!
I'm scared!!! Did you always know you were going to have lots? I never thought I'd have 4 kids!! Ever! My husband is ever the optimist so he is excited, that helps:) I'm hoping I'll be able to give my boys a little sister but I'm not counting in it whatsoever! I could never have made this decision on my own so in that way I'm glad I won't have to wonder... But I'd still rather have things the way they were. I'm sure it will grow on me but I'm so terrified of how sick I'll be:(
I wish I could just enjoy pregnancy once, would make this a lot easier to accept.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 16th, 2014, 11:26 AM
I never thought I'd have this many kids...and my facebook lips are sealed. lol

It's good to have an optimistic dh. Mine isn't...unfortunately. And I know what you mean about enjoying pregnancy. I've spent so much time wishing a baby was a certain gender, I didn't "really" enjoy the fact that I was pregnant. The anxiety hoping I didn't miscarry...and then the u/s...and then the sadness and anger after the u/s...and then coming to grips with what the baby's sex is...and then still being sad here and there until the baby arrives. It sucks...for me anyway. And throwing up for 9 straight months...forgot to mention that. hahaha

I went to a good friends dd's 1st birthday yesterday. I saw my dd trying to help her take steps...she's just starting to walk a bit. And my heart broke. WHY!!!! I'm happy with what I have, yet want more. I feel selfish. And angry at my dh for not wanting more kids. The feeling keeps coming and going. I started going to the gym a few weeks ago to focus on myself for a bit. Wow...this has turned into my own little rant. Sorry.

Maybe you won't get too sick this time. And you'll be able to enjoy this. I really hope you have a little girl in there. I remember how tough it was for you finding out with ds3. He is incredibly handsome btw!!!! These next 9 months will pass quickly. And we're here for you!!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 16th, 2014, 12:14 PM
I only wanted 2 kids but here I am going on #4! Whenever I start to freak out about it, I think how fun things are going to be. my BFF is 1 of 4 kids and her house was always so fun. There was alwYs something going on, somebody to hang out with, and I always wished I had that. Now, I can give my kids that and it means so much to me!

Rosie85
February 16th, 2014, 12:30 PM
I have always just gone by the fact that people have never regretted having more kids but they do sometimes regret not having more. Once they are here it is as if they were always meant to be. I find comfort in that thought.

Even though I have always wanted a lot of kids i sometimes wonder if we are doing the right thing by having more because we are low income...at least for now. We got a late start in college and while we both have our degrees I have never used mine and hubs is entry level still. I will eventually go to work and we will have two incomes but it's a ways off.

I just try to remind myself that money only goes so far in raising kids anyhow... they are as expensive and as restricting of your lifestyle as you want them to be. No big families can not afford expensive trips but they can go on road trips and make a ton of memories that way. No they can't afford lavish toys and such but they have each other. I think to the future and how our holidays will be filled with lots of people and love and oh it just warms my heart. Those trips and those toys are not permanent, they are fleeting. Sibling bonds and the memories you make together as a family, those are forever and worth the sacrifice of everything else in the end.

coocoobananas
February 16th, 2014, 12:53 PM
Thanks ladies:) everything you all said helps a lot!!
I keep saying to my husband than everytime I talk about being pregnant I feel like I'm in the twilight zone or a deep dream. I am just still so shocked!! I have 2 friends that would like another but their husbands don't but the husbands aren't preventing and neither of them are knocked up! Then we mess up one time and not even full on lol and I get pregnant?? What are the chances?? You see the shock I'm feeling right? Lol!!
I may need these pep talks over and over as I over analyze everything!!
On a positive not, sickness has not struck. There are signs, like if I move my head too quick, I feel a little twinge of dizziness. I know it's lurking but I'm trying to not let my sugars get too low, not get up too fast, going to bed early and not eating bad stuff in hopes by some miracle I can control nausea!
Today is the day it hit last time so I'm cautiously optimistic. However, I'm pretty sure the other 2 boys hit later so it's most likely still coming... The anticipation of getting sick is horrible!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Rosie - some of my most fun family memories are road trips with everyone sleeping on the floor. It was like camping out and it was so fun! I know that having more kids is expensive and as they get older, it gets worse. But, life is what you make of it and in today's society everyone feels so entitled. I wish we could go back to the days where it actually meant something to get that one special toy you wanted or to take that trip that took years to take!!