PDA

View Full Version : Any girls from Ireland?

daisymoo
January 28th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Hi girls, just wondering if any of you Irish girls have had success in finding high strength folic acid? Atomic has suggested that I take the high dose but I can't seem to find it in any of the stores. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pearl327
January 28th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Hi daisy moo. I swayed boy and am in Ireland. I just took 1 normal 400mgs a couple of times a day. Not sure if you would space it the same for a girl sway. I am doing my research to sway girl next but probably not for another year yet.

daisymoo
January 28th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Hi Pearl327, congrats on your sway Must have been fantastic when you realised it was successful! thanks for that Sounds like an idea. Best of luck with your next sway

Little Lunasa
January 28th, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hi Daisymoo, I just bought the bottles of 400mg cheap from Tesco and took 3-4 tablets dispersed throughout the day.
Best of luck!

Dreamofpink
January 28th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Daisymoo, I'm in the UK & I did the same as Little Lunasa. Atomic recommends taking it spaced out through the day anyway. Hth :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

momo
January 29th, 2014, 04:40 AM
Hi there, am from Ireland too, ttc later this year and hoping for pink. Any other Irish based products that would be useful in my pink sway - diet suggestions or supplements.

daisymoo
January 29th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Hi guys Thanks so much for the help I suppose it kinda makes sense to do that My brain mustn't be working at full speed lately!! Little lunasa congrats on hearing pink Yay!! dreamofpink congrats on your little man I have three boys and they are amazing All best buddies!! Hi momo, well I got most of my products in Holland and Barrett I have yet to pick up saw palmetto but hope to pick that up in a health shop. Think A Vogel make it. Definitely read up on the le diet and that should give you some insight about where to start Best of luck!