PDA

View Full Version : *DreamingBlue* Blue sway! Let me know if I'm missing anything...

DreamingBlue
June 13th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hi! I'm new on this forum and I have been studying for weeks on in-gender and genderdreaming websites. My Af is scheduled to come anytime now so I'm ready to sway BLUE!:DS: This is my first attempt and I'm nervous... :think:so let me know if I am missing anything =)

BOY SWAY:

NAME: DreamingBlue
Gender Resulted -
Month of Sway- June
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? - Natural
PH
CM pH -
DH pH -
Baking soda douche - no
Baking soda on finger on attempt or week before - 2x/day the week of O. 3x day of attempt and 1 hour before BD
How did you use Pre-seed, and what was its PH? -no
Egg whites used/type/pH -EW as lubricant organic PH 9 (hopefully)
Big O -Yes. 1x/day week of O. Before BD and after

MINERALS
Calcium -Avoided as much as possible
Magnesium -Avoided as much as possible
Potassium -Lots of potatoes, tomatoes, bananas
Sodium -Ate salty foods and added salt on food
DH minerals -Same diet as me

DIET
Dietary Changes -Followed boy diet for 6 weeks(potassium, alkaline, testosterone) tracked on fitday.com
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -til BFP
DH caffeine consumption before BD day -1 cup/day
DH caffeine 1/2 hour or an hour before BD -red bull 1 hour prior to bd
HORMONES
Drinks -V8 low sodium, lemon water 2liters/day, bsd 1x/day from Af to O, Knox
3x/day from Af to O, pineapple juice 2x/day.
Supplements -Folic Acid 1600, Vitamin E 400, zinc 45, potassium 100, l’arginine, vit b12, fish oil

SUPPLEMENTS
Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) -yes, 1000 Af to O every other day
Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets -Mucinex 2 days before O and 1 hour before BD
Alka Seltzer Gold -no
Green Tea -yes, daily
Fertile-CM -no
False Unicorn -no
E -yes, daily 400
Fish Oil -yes, 1000
Folic Acid -yes 1600
Flaxseed Oil -yes (in omega fish oil)
Alfalfa -no
Drinks - V8 low sodium, lemon water 2liters/day, bsd 1x/day from Af to O, Knox
3x/day from Af to O, pineapple juice 2x/day. 2T ACV, ½ tsp BS 2x from
AF to O.
Others - lukewarm/cold sea salt bath 1x a day the week of O.
DH supps -vitamin E 400, zinc 45, potassium 100, l’arginine, folic acid, ginseng 500

TIMING
Length of DH abstinance - 4 days
BD on O - yes
How close to O -12 hours before O
BD how often - Once
Charting O with Temp - Yes, fertilityfriend.com
Charting O with OPK - Yes
Fertility monitor used/type - CBEFM
suspected O date - CD 16

IONS
Oed in what moon phase -Near Last quarter
Changed ions in other ways? -Work in front of computer all day, AC on all day

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -0
What gender(s)? -
# of months TTC -1
Your Age -28
BD position -Woof
EWCM present/how much? -lots (hopefully)
DH undies type -boxers
Did you use instead cups/how long? -No, but will prop my hips for about an hr after BD
DH cold bath/ shower or ice -cold bath 1x/day the week of O. Ice jewels 1 hour before BD
OWT - anything under bed? -blue onesie

Let me know what you guys think and wish me luck!!!:kiss:

DreamingBlue
June 13th, 2011, 11:45 AM
For 6 weeks I’ve been eating the following…

Breakfast: Cereal (no calcium/magnesium) with rice milk and wheat germ, eggs, banana, toast, yam, baked potato, bacon, sausage, and omelet.
Drink: Pineapple juice, green tea
Snack: toasted almonds salted, apple, dried apricots, pineapple, mango, peach, pretzel

Lunch: iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, hotdog, French fries, peanut butter sandwich, burger, salad, orange, ham sandwich, meatball sandwich, pasta, Mc Donald burgers,
Drink: V8 low sodium, lemon water
Snack: watermelon, chips, cantaloupe,

Dinner: pasta, burger, rice, beef, pork, green beans,
Snack: pineapple, chips,
Drink: Pineapple juice, lemon water

begonia
June 13th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Good luck to you! Only thing you might want to do is consider upping your Folic to 2000 mcg; it is the rec amount when swaying boy due to the diet's ability to deplete it. And it is super, super important for a healthy babe! Other than that you look like you've got a great plan!

DreamingBlue
June 13th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks Begonia!! I will up my Folic acid intake :happy:

Flava
June 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Sound good ! All that BSF is very IGish lol
Like begonia said take more FA ! ( Im going to have 4000mcg but I drink green tea)
Also we don't think here that you must have a pH of 9 (really there is no proof of that) so don't worry if your ew is like 8 or 8.5 ! Lots of fruit and veggie , nuts and dry dates are great to have!
Hope you get a blue BFP!

DreamingBlue
June 13th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Thanks for your advice Flava! Will keep updating on my status :wink:
Wish me luck:pray:

TTC5
June 13th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Good luck!!!!!

ttcboy2011
June 14th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Hi dreamingblue, congratulations on your sway! Good luck!

I have a question about the BSF. did u have any issues after doing the BSF? Like vaginal discomfort? I'm seeking advice about this. Not so sure if I can do it.

Plum3
June 14th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Good luck! :)

DreamingBlue
June 14th, 2011, 10:18 AM

I have a question about the BSF. did u have any issues after doing the BSF? Like vaginal discomfort? I'm seeking advice about this. Not so sure if I can do it.

Thanks!!!
Regarding BSF, honestly, I have never done it either.... But people say that if you put just a little bit less on the tip of your finger and apply it with a little bit of preseed it goes in better. Will have to try it myself:bigsmile: I don't think you need a large amount in..just a little bit on the tip of your finger...

DreamingBlue
June 14th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Thanks everyone! Will be swaying very soon... Just patiently waiting for my AF to show up any minute!:pray:

TTC5
June 18th, 2011, 07:36 AM

I used a qtip/ear bud dipped in pre seed and then bs, helps it go in and also doesn't burn this way.

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Good luck to you! KFX and TX!

ttcboy2011
June 20th, 2011, 12:42 AM
I used a qtip/ear bud dipped in pre seed and then bs, helps it go in and also doesn't burn this way.

I don't have pre-seed. I might try it without it. And just the BS.
Thanks

DreamingBlue
June 27th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Finally got my AF and I'm on CD 3:cool:! (This month my cycle was soooo long, 43 days!!! usually it is between 28-32. I think it might have been the L-arginine that delayed it...not sure :think:)

From Af to O to I will be taking Evening primrose oil, knox gelatin drink 2x a day on top of all the supplements and drinks I usually take.

From end of Af to O I will do 2x bsf and sea salt baths occasionally...

I am also temping and using my CBEFM and will also use clearblue digital to pin point my o day =)