TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 boys!
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
No
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? No diet plan

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
After giving birth in April to Ds#3, I went back to bad eating and normal habits. As summer approached, I knew I had to do something so I went back on the LE diet to lose weight. It took me a while but I finally got down to a really low weight in November. BUT, holidays came, started eating some meat (mostly chicken) again, and gained back some weight. But, I still had some LE components...never ate breakfast only coffee, never are lunch, only grabbed a few snacks, and then ate a decent dinner. Lots of starbucks, string cheese, and cookies some days! Usually I am too busy to stop and eat since I work from home.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
LE diet from June-November
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
Same as always - high protein, high caffeine, he eats subway chicken flatbreads every day
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
see above...mostly ate the kids snack foods for meals!
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
140 lbs and 21 BMI
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
None - did nothing!
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
n/a
Any VG potions used? Other

CM pH at attempt
?
DH pH
?
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2 (1 was a pull-out so maybe only 1 real attempt?)
BD Dates according to Ovulation 4 Days Before O
3 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
The attempt at 4 days before ovulation was full on - used KY and then the other one 3 days before O was a pull out
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained for 6 days maybe?

BD Position
Doggy style
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes immediatly after BD

Any relevant attempt details?
Had no idea I was going to get PG so did not even think of swaying tactics! It was the first time we DTD since AF so DH maybe had a 6-7 day abstain.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
-
DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
No supplements! DH takes gym stuff....sigh! Was on the mini pill from April - End of Nov. Went off of it b/c it caused really bad bleeding.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No!
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
None!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
This was a totally unplanned sway...didn't really do anything but just let life happen! We have been so happy with our lives and everything that has been going on. This is a HUGE surprise!!
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Everything! Ha! We did nothing at all since this was a Oops!
Things worth mentioning:
DS3 seems to have cured my GD so I really just hope for everything to go well!

NCBeachyGrl
January 30th, 2014, 06:09 PM
This makes it official, right?

Rosie85
January 30th, 2014, 06:13 PM
yup!!

I think it's a decent enough non-sway!

Fingers crossed for you girl!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
January 30th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Looks great to me!! A no stress sway. You did everything different this time. Maybe the outcome will be different. Love your attitude. 4 boys are great too!! If you get your girl, I'll give you my username...lol.

bethwade
January 30th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Congrats!!

atomic sagebrush
January 31st, 2014, 09:48 AM
I think oopsies can be an excellent pink sway tactic! Pink dust headed your way!

Adia
January 31st, 2014, 12:08 PM
Agreed....oopsies are usually girls!!! Mine was, my mom's, my aunt's, etc....
Good luck! Looks like a good indirect girl sway!!

Rosie85
January 31st, 2014, 12:17 PM
My two oopsies are boys! I had a total boy diet though!

NCBeachyGrl
January 31st, 2014, 12:41 PM
I have to say, with this oopsie, I feel much less stress/pressure about gender. With swaying, it is almost like trying to defeat the odds b/c you did everything in your power. This time, I feel like I have no control and whatever gender is in there, is in there. Nothing I could have done different, nothing I can do now!! Maybe I am just a little older and wiser and learning to go with it!

Thank you all!! Starting to get excited instead of panicked!

Rosie85
January 31st, 2014, 01:33 PM
Great mentality. I kind of wish that would happen for me too. I feel I will be extra sad if this is a boy since I am trying sooo hard for that girl!

4 blues~hopingforpink~
January 31st, 2014, 01:55 PM
If it helps I didn't sway eathier.. Just took precautions. All I did was drink diet soda, crystal light, ate a couple boiled eggs in the a.m with a cup of coffee with equal and creamer. Besides that I ate whatever I wanted when I wanted. I did take Vitex and SP for 3 months from Af-O and Folic Acid twice a day everyday. Only Dtd 3 days prior to O and 1 day after.. Not planned.

We weren't trying eathier, just not preventing... Hope you get your girl ♥

hotdogz&boyz
January 31st, 2014, 10:39 PM
Congrats!! What a happy surprise :) :) Hope all goes smoothly!

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 10:44 AM
So, I guess the obsessing is starting bc DH is at work today and I have too much free time!!

i was thinking back a little more and I am starting to feel better about my weight loss. From May-Nov I lost 25 lbs and from Dec-Jan only gained about 5 back ( I weighed myself today and was only 140). I was BF'ing and had bad mastitis and
lost my supply in October. Once I had stopped, I lost a lot of weight pretty fast. Not to mention, we started looking at moving in October and had some big decisions to make. DH took a promotion, we had 2 weeks to find a house, I had to find tenants for our existing house, had to semi pack up, had to travel to Minnesota and call in my sister last minute to watch the kids for 2 days, took a promotion myself and started leading a troubled team of 12 ppl, and then lived in a hotel for a few days with kids. Then once Mid-November was here, I had to drive 4 hours each way by myself with the kids, coordinate movers, and then finally had to deal with getting our stuff the day before Thanksgiving. It was a scramble to find new schools, babysitters, etc. I lost the month of November!!!!

So, maybe I am grasping at straws, but hopefully all this stress has led to a better sway!! And maybe my weight loss is better than I once thought!