PDA

View Full Version : SEPT/OCT/NOV 2014 Roll Call!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

NCBeachyGrl
January 31st, 2014, 12:58 PM
Hi! I didn't see one for Sept/Oct/Nov so I started one for anyone else who is due! Let me know when you are due and if you swayed and I will start a roll call!

GMarie - due 9/7 - hoping :xy:
Kellbell827 - due 9/10 - swayed :XX: having :xy:
dream pink - due 9/10 - hoping :XX:
Coralsky - due 9/15 - swayed :XX: having :xy:
Kittybear - due 9/17 - swayed :XX: having :xy:
JenB17 - due 9/28 - swayed :XX:
Lovemy2blessings- due 10/10 - swayed :XX:
NCBeachyGrl - due 10/10 - hoping :XX: having :xy:
Mrsandmamma - due 10/10 - swayed :XX: having :XX:
jillibeeen - due 10/11 swayed :xy:
poppys5- due 10/16 - swayed :XX:
coocoobananas - due 10/16 - hoping :XX:
boysmamaTTC4agirl - due 10/16 - swayed :XX:
Lauraly85 - due 11/03- swayed :XX:
Peebell85 – due 11/04 - swayed :XX:
Mamer - due 11/06 - swayed :XX:
JEWELL11 – due 11/07 - swayed :XX:
TeacherMom - due 11/08 - swayed :XX:
Wantingpink - due 11/10 - hoping :XX:
Mrs_Incredible - due 11/14 - swayed :XX:
Tomgirl - due 11/15 - swayed :XX:
HopeandDreamG - Due 11/18 - Having :XX:
acason27 - due 11/19 - hoping :XX:

Sunflower - :sadflwr:
Keshet - :sadflwr:
Dollych - :sadflwr:
MIka1104 - :sadflwr:

Sunflower3
February 1st, 2014, 11:56 AM
NCBeachy I remember when you were pregnant with your third son. Do you remember me? I was pregnant with identical twins last year and lost both babies.

I'm due 9/13. Swayed but dropped most of it as I couldn't get pregnant. I had 1 twin miscarriage and 4 chemicals before getting pregnant.

When. Are you due? Is this baby a surprise?

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 01:28 PM
Yes!!! I do remember! I am so sorry for all you have been through. Sending sticky vibes and fingers crossed for pink. Have you been to the dr and confirmed the h/b? I have my first appointment on Wednesday. We just moved to a different state so trying to find drs, pick hospitals, etc.!

Mrs_Incredible
February 1st, 2014, 06:19 PM
Hi, I'm due 1 or 2 October. Hoping XX. Thanks for starting the thread. Any way of getting the due date folder added above? Thanks xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NCBeachyGrl
February 1st, 2014, 06:30 PM
Hi, I'm due 1 or 2 October. Hoping XX. Thanks for starting the thread. Any way of getting the due date folder added above? Thanks xx

I just sent NBP a private message to see if she could make us a subfolder.

Yay! Just added you to the list!

Keshet
February 1st, 2014, 09:30 PM
Hi, I'm new to this thread. In had a positive pregnancy test, and, if all goes according to plan, will be due Oct 6th. I'm so nervous about this. I barely tried a weak sway for girl because i was concerned about being older. I thought that it wasn't possible for me to get pregnant after 2 failed iVFs and being 41. So far so good after 1 try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

GMarie
February 2nd, 2014, 01:08 AM
I'm due 9/7 with #5. I was planning on swaying blue, but got a surprise BFP instead. DD4 is only 5.5 months old... besides my first two, there's been at least 2 years between my other babies, so I'm a little worried about the close gap this time.

jillibeeen
February 2nd, 2014, 02:41 AM
Hi everyone, just like Kesh, I got my BFP. I should be due 10/11, but i haven't gone to the doc yet so we will see! Swayed for a blue bundle! Fx!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

NCBeachyGrl
February 2nd, 2014, 07:25 AM
Yay! Welcome everyone and please jillibeeen and Gmaria - take ALL my blue dust! Congrats on all the BFPs!!

Sunflower3
February 2nd, 2014, 07:26 AM
I have plenty of blue dust too. Three boys ages 6, 3 and 23 months. I'll take all your pink dust!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 2nd, 2014, 10:49 AM
Hi, I'm new to this thread. In had a positive pregnancy test, and, if all goes according to plan, will be due Oct 6th. I'm so nervous about this. I barely tried a weak sway for girl because i was concerned about being older. I thought that it wasn't possible for me to get pregnant after 2 failed iVFs and being 41. So far so good after 1 try.

Were you doing HT or doing IVF due to infertility reasons? Sounds like either way this baby is meant to be!!

Keshet
February 2nd, 2014, 11:30 AM
The first time I did HT was to get the desired gender, and also to bank the embryo because I was not yet ready to add another child to our family. While we were able to get a great xx embryo that was normal, we banked it and waited 2 years to implant. It devastatingly did not survive the defrost. I then tried HT again, totally ready to implant it, but the cycle failed miserably. The doctor said that it was likely my age and the chance of success would be slim. I just kicked myself for having waited. I asked her about my ability to conceive naturally and she said it would likely be similar. Surprise! I can still conceive. But, whether it sticks and is healthy is the next question. And if it ends up being healthy after only 1 month of trying, then I think it calls into question why i failed HT.

GMarie
February 2nd, 2014, 12:50 PM
All pink swayers/hopers can have all my pink dust!

NCBeachyGrl
February 2nd, 2014, 12:54 PM
The first time I did HT was to get the desired gender, and also to bank the embryo because I was not yet ready to add another child to our family. While we were able to get a great xx embryo that was normal, we banked it and waited 2 years to implant. It devastatingly did not survive the defrost. I then tried HT again, totally ready to implant it, but the cycle failed miserably. The doctor said that it was likely my age and the chance of success would be slim. I just kicked myself for having waited. I asked her about my ability to conceive naturally and she said it would likely be similar. Surprise! I can still conceive. But, whether it sticks and is healthy is the next question. And if it ends up being healthy after only 1 month of trying, then I think it calls into question why i failed HT.

Wow!!! def. sending sticky vibes! Do you have a dr. appointment planned yet or blood draws scheduled?

NCBeachyGrl
February 2nd, 2014, 12:57 PM
All pink swayers/hopers can have all my pink dust!

I will scoop it up gladly!! ha! How are you feeling about your oops? We were still contemplating #4 so, in a way, I'm glad it took it out of our hands by having an oopsie. I swayed very, very hard last time so I don't have that "what if" feeling. It was actually opposite where I was thinking what if I hadn't swayed last time. So, for the moment, I am feeling pretty good!

GMarie
February 2nd, 2014, 01:49 PM
I was upset at first that I didn't get to sway, but now I'm usually ok with it. Still hoping for a boy, though!

lovemy2blessings
February 2nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
Hi ladies, I can finally join a thread as I got a bfp this afternoon! It feels great to finally be expecting after such a long time that I had been swaying. I pray to God that I have a sticky baby! If all goes well my EDD is Oct. 10

Sunflower3
February 2nd, 2014, 06:05 PM
Yay lovemy2!!!! So excited you are joining us. Congrats!!!!!!

jillibeeen
February 2nd, 2014, 07:09 PM
Welcome lovemy2!!! My due date is Oct 11! Praying for for sticky beans!

NCBeachyGrl
February 3rd, 2014, 09:47 AM
Yay! This is going to be a great due date buddy group! How is everyone feeling? I really don't feel pg at all except my DH says I am a total witch and then I get these extreme bouts of fatigue where I just can't move at the end of the day. My last pg I had terrible all day nauseau so this is really nice to be feeling good!

GMarie
February 3rd, 2014, 10:00 AM
I have no morning sickness yet, but it started at ten weeks with DD4, so I'm not going to trust that I won't have it this time. We haven't told the girls yet, just because they won't keep it a secret and I'm not in the mood for certain relatives' comments. Has anyone told their kids/family yet?

Keshet
February 3rd, 2014, 12:42 PM
I'm not telling anyone until I am cleared by all prenatal testing. Although I already look totally pg at only 5 weeks. So my symptoms are looking pg, boobs, headaches, and bitchiness, and cramping.

Sunflower3
February 3rd, 2014, 04:06 PM
I'm huge at 8 weeks.
Although I've seen the heartbeat I'm not sharing the news yet. Baby was measuring behind at the last scan so I'm definitely waiting. Plus ds1 will be blabbing all over the place!

Mrs_Incredible
February 3rd, 2014, 04:18 PM
My boobs are sore,have been since week before af was due. Nausea on and off each day. Off food but able to eat if I make myself. So emotional, silly things have me welling up. I've hardly eaten much (compared to normal) in weeks, just had an awful sickness bug and still look bloated :( I'm considering cvs or amino due to my age so not wanting to tell anyone til I have to. Also my sisters just had a miracle baby and this is her special moment so don't want to tell my parents or here just yet, letting her have her time if that makes sense? Also, bit worried about baby not growing as I'll be 6 weeks on Wednesday and digital is still saying 2-3, where as I got 3+ before the 5 week mark last time. Mega worried and stressed about is it growing, will I need invasive tests that risk mc ..... Etc Xx

NCBeachyGrl
February 3rd, 2014, 05:13 PM
Praying for sticky beans for everyone!

I HATE the first trimester b/c there is never any peace. I am not telling anyone until we get closer out of the 1st trimester. Everyone already thinks we are crazy and now that we just moved, they will really think I am crazy to be pg with a 10 month old, living away from all family. I am just not ready to deal with those comments!!

My kids will blab too so not gonna even mention a word!!!

Sunflower3
February 3rd, 2014, 05:44 PM
Yes it's never easy. I'm not a believe in feeling better bc of symptoms. I had every symptom under the sun with the twins even after I lost them.
I'm nauseous a lot and huge. Hate foods and drinks I typically love and love stuff I typically hate or don't eT or drink.
I mostly nauseous and very very tired.

lovemy2blessings
February 3rd, 2014, 07:25 PM
I really want to shout out my bfp to the entity world!! I'm so over the moon and can't wait to see my little bean. My appointment is until Feb. 24 seems so far away;( I only have a bloating feeling and some small aches in my lower abdomen area, but that's it!

Keshet
February 4th, 2014, 11:36 AM
I have a huge fear that this bean won't stick. Today, my body feels lighter. My boobs don't hurt as much. When my stomach hurts, I immediately think I might be losing it. How is it possible that with HT almost all of my embryos were abnormal, but with natural swaying it seemed to work right away? I worry that this is too good to be true. I have my first OB appointment next Thursday. It's hard to wait until then. Anyone else in a similar boat?

kellbell827
February 4th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Hi girls! I am so glad to finally have some due date buddies! I posted a month or so ago and didn't get too many responses. I am due 9/10/2014, please add me! I swayed for pink but will be happy with either.

NCBeachyGrl
February 4th, 2014, 01:32 PM
I have added you Kellbell! Glad to see our group is growing!

Keshet - I can only imagine the worry you are feeling. I would be a nervous wreck too. I had 2 m/cs in between #1 and #2 and it was a horrible feeling. It seems so crazy to me that I got pg this time like I did. We weren't TTC and I thought our timing wasn't in my fertile window. We DTD on a Saturday (CD 9)and then I had my bad O pains Wednesday night (CD 13). I thought there was no way I could've gotten pg from that and have it stick.

My first dr apt is tomorrow afternoon, but with it being so early, I won't be able to see h/b or have any reassurance!

coralsky
February 4th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Hi Ladies, can I join you please?
I am 6.5wks along and EDD is 25Sep. Swayed pink, but took a looong time to get preggo, so I think (hope & pray!) I will be happy with blue too, as long as baby is sticky & healthy.
I haven't had a scan yet, but got beta drawn at 4wk,3d (20dpo) 1862, and 6wk,3d (34dpo) 76638!!...hoping that means I have a good chance of seeing a heartbeat at first scan on the 8th :)
congrats to everyone on getting bfps :) x

Mrs_Incredible
February 4th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I think I'm out. Really gutted. Will know more by the end of the week. Will update then. Take care xxx

Keshet
February 5th, 2014, 01:15 AM
Take care Mrs Incredible. Hang in there.

NCBeachyGrl
February 5th, 2014, 09:29 AM
oh no Mrs Incredible! Keep us posted.

NCBeachyGrl
February 5th, 2014, 10:02 AM
I have a question about drs. Do you ladies go to a practice where you have to rotate different docs each visit or do you stick with the same one the whole way through? Where I lived before, there were only 2 OB offices and 1 hospital, so there was no choice. Here, the choices are overwhelming! I finally figured out the hospital that I want to use so then I found a OB affiliated. They have a rotating schedule too but b/c I usually have some issues in pg (and this being my 4th), I don't want to rotate and am going to ask for that. I just hope they let me!!

kellbell827
February 5th, 2014, 11:17 AM
For my two kids, I had gone to the same OB that I had seen since I was 16. She was WONDERFUL! There were 6 docs in the practice and I could choose who I wanted to see when during the pregnancy but it was up in the air who actually delivered. My daughter was an emergency c-section and I loved the doctor that was there from the practice. With my son, I decided that I wanted to try to VBAC but still scheduled the c-section in case he didn't come. After 3 weeks of false labor and walking around 3 cm w/ no progress, I had a planned c-section the second time and I was able to schedule it w/ my OB that I saw regularly.
After my son was born, I decided to switch practices b/c I was driving 45 minutes for every appointment and the hospital was an hour away. Even though I loved the docs there, it just was too much to drive that far. The docs I see now are wonderful - from the recommendation of my sister-in-law. They have helped me through 2 miscarriages and helped me cope with the anxiety and joy that I have been feeling now that I am pregnant again. However, the only thing that I do not like is they tell me which doctor I will be seeing. I am not sure if that will be for the whole pregnancy or whether it will just be so that I can meet each doc. I am hoping that I will be able to schedule with the doctor of my choice for the c-section, as I will definitely be having another since I was told VBAC is not an option this time.
I think it is a completely reasonable request to see the same doc - I hope they are willing to work with you. Sorry that was a really drawn out response to your question lol!:bigsmile:

NCBeachyGrl
February 5th, 2014, 11:21 AM
I am really anxious about this pg b/c it seems so close to my last one...I feel like I'm pushing my luck or something! Last pg, I had too much amniotic fluid and had gestational diabetes show up at the end. When I did go into labor, it was 45 min from the time I arrived at the hospital until he was born. I am super scared of that pain again, the rush to get there, and now we have moved away from family so I am freaking out about what to do with the kids!!

Mrs_Incredible
February 5th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks girls. Sunflower3 thanks for the message, really appreciated you checking on me xx

coralsky
February 5th, 2014, 03:50 PM
oh no Mrs Incredible, I am so sad to read your news :( praying for a miracle for you :pray: I am so sorry you are going through this xxx

NC- I am in UK and we have midwives here, but once you are allocated a midwife it is the same one for all appointments (unless of holidays, sickness, etc) but for scans and birth it is hospital staff which will be different to the community midwife for regular appointments. I agree it does seem a bit nonsensical to rotate them, esp. during a pregnancy! Hopefully they will let you have the same OB if you ask :)

huge :hugs: mrs incredible xxx

Sunflower3
February 5th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Keep us posted Mrs I. I'm thinking of you and praying for your sticky bean.

Sunflower3
February 5th, 2014, 06:36 PM
I'm a bit worried. I had a little bit of spotting last night when I was using the bathroom. Tmi. Not sure why and haven't had it since. I have a scan tomorrow afternoon. Fx all is well but I cant help but worry.

NCBeachyGrl
February 5th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Sunflower - let us know how your scan goes! Hopefully it is just a sensitive cervix causing the spotting.

I had my appt. today and the dr said I can stick with her more than half way through my pregnancy. I will just wait until then to see how I feel. My first scan isn't until I'm 9 weeks on March 10th :( Seems like so far away!!!!!! I'm going to be a nervous wreck until then!

poppys5
February 6th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Hi can i be added to please? This is such a shock after a year of ttc cant believe its finally happened! Im due oct16th i got a bfp at 9dpo, with my boys it was day af was due hoping its a good sign for me but my sway was not the best so im still thinking boy number 4 but after a year of ttc im just happy to be pregnant!

NCBeachyGrl
February 6th, 2014, 08:06 AM
congrats poppy! I have added you to the list!

poppys5
February 6th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Thank-you!!! So excited but soo nervous at this stage! Congrats to all on your bfps.x x

Keshet
February 6th, 2014, 10:01 AM
I had pink spotting last night. It seems to have stopped. Will call the Dr. Today.

coralsky
February 6th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Sunflower I am hoping and praying all is ok at your scan today :pray: I am sure everything will be just fine but I can also understand your worries esp after your losses :hugs: the silver lining is tho- thankfully you have a scan scheduled today anyway, and I'm sure u will get the reassurance u need :)

Also- if it helps (and to keshet too) I have also had some spotting- brown 2days ago and pinkish/reddish last night. I am trying not to worry though as I had bright red spotting with DS as this stage and he was totally fine :) but I will feel better after my scan on sat, fx all is ok for all our babies xxx

kellbell827
February 6th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Hope all goes well for you Sunflower! Will be thinking of you. I know what you mean NC - the waiting is the hardest part! I hope you get good news on 3/10!

Keshet and Sunflower - I hope everything is alright with both of you. I had spotting on Tuesday and went for an u/s - they found a small SCH which they said should re-absorb and isn't a huge concern. I am on pelvic rest now - no lifting over 30 lbs but was told this is very common and just to call if there is any more bleeding. It could also just be that the cervix is real sensitive. It was just a relief to know that baby is well and growing.

Mrs_Incredible so sorry! Thinking of you and sending prayers and hugs!

Mrs_Incredible
February 6th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Hi ladies. It's sad news. It's either a mc or an ectopic, I'll know more tomorrow morning. Hard now updating due in groups and apps on my ipad etc. doing it now before the reality of tomorrow hits home. Wishing you all a healthy 9 months XX

Sunflower3, sending you lots of love sweetie xx

NCBeachyGrl
February 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Oh no!! I'm so sorry. :broken: Please let us know if you need any support.

Sunflower3
February 6th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Bad news for me. Scan showed no fetal heart rate. Baby stopped growing at 7 weeks 1 day. You can take be off the dd list. Thanks.

NCBeachyGrl
February 6th, 2014, 07:14 PM
This is just terrible. I am so sorry this is happening. I will be thinking of you! Please take care :sad:

coralsky
February 7th, 2014, 05:27 AM
Mrs incredible I am so so sorry, it's just awful news. Huge (((hugs))) to you xxx

Sunflower I replied in the other thread but I just wanted to say again how v sorry I am. It really is so unfair. :( xxx

:hugs: to you both. Take care xxx

Mrs_Incredible
February 7th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Sunflower, I'm broken hearted for you, thinking of you xxx

It's not ectopic thankfully but technically I'm still pg for now. There is a sac measuring less than the 6 weeks I am by my dates. Had light bleeding since last night but still looked pg on scan. She said my betas don't make sense. I think I'll mc on the coming days as to me the betas tell a story. However had I not had the betas I'd think my dates were just out. Who knows. She wasn't happy about bloods beng done as to her all looks well if a bit early on scan. At least I'm a little prepared for next friday whatever the outcome. Just thankful for no scary ectopic xx

kellbell827
February 7th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Mrs. Incredible and Sunflower - truly so very sorry to hear your sad news. Thinking of you and sending lots of :hugs:

NCBeachyGrl
February 7th, 2014, 08:16 AM
Mrs Incedible - I'm so glad it isn't ectopic. How scary!! I had a m/c once at 6 weeks and my first beta was super high and then the 2nd one had just barely increased. Then, what was more telling was how much my progesterine level dropped. Did they test that? I'm so sorry that you are in this limbo. Praying for a miracle for you!!

Keshet
February 7th, 2014, 12:23 PM
I'm so sorry for your bad news Mrs I and Sunflower.

Keshet
February 7th, 2014, 02:52 PM
In in the middle of week 5 and feel like I should be having more symptoms. At first I was feeling much more bloating, sore breasts, nausea, cramping. Then I had a little pink spotting a few days ago. Now only feeling some breast soreness, but it's less. My cheapie pregnancy test is still showing positive. Has anyone felt this way but continued to maintain the pregnancy?

NCBeachyGrl
February 8th, 2014, 12:03 PM
With DS1, I had little to no symptoms. I think you are just one of the lucky ones! I hit 5 weeks yesterday and nausea has set in. Eating just leaves a pit in my stomach and I just feel yuck! Wish I could go back to having no symptoms! I'm sure all is fine! I know it is worrisome!

Mrs_Incredible
February 9th, 2014, 03:40 AM
AF arrived. As its heavy I assume I've mc'd. I'll try again right away as it was still classed as an early loss despite getting my bfp 20th January. Felt pg practically all year :( xx

Keshet
February 9th, 2014, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry Mrs. I.

Sunflower3
February 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Mrs I'm here for you. Message me anytime. Sorry you are going through this pain (physically and emotionally). Sending you hugs and healing. xxxxx

dollych
February 9th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Hi Girls,

Firstly, I'm really sorry for your loss MrsI. I've just been reading through all the posts. Big Hugs xx

Can I join?, I'm due 9th October. I'm nearly 6 weeks. I swayed Pink and was on the LE diet for nearly 11 weeks. I got my BFP 2nd cycle :)
I already have 2 Boys and would love a little Girl to complete our family as this is our last baby. I just want the baby to be healthy though and the little bean to stick. I have a dating scan when I will be 8 weeks.

Sunflower3
February 9th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Ladies obviously I won't be joining you on this thread any longer. I wish all of you a healthy and happy 9 months.

NCBeachyGrl
February 9th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Welcome dolly! I have added you to the list!

sunflower and Mrs. I - thank you for being with us a short time and good luck on your next BFP :LotsofLove:

poppys5
February 12th, 2014, 05:58 AM
Sorry to read about your sad news sunflower and mrs I! X

poppys5
February 12th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Sorry to read about your sad news sunflower and mrs I! X

poppys5
February 12th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Had a scan yesterday and saw the sac have another monday to look for heartbeat so nervous i was also put on progesterone pesseries and if theres a heartbeat i will be given asprin as i have had several chemical pregnancys so i have eveything crossed that this baby will stick, i wont be able to relax til 12wks it feels a lifetime away!

coralsky
February 12th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Great news about your scan poppy :)
I am crossing everything for your next one too! I am sure you will see the heartbeat and then you can relax a little bit hopefully :)

Welcome dolly congrats on BFP :)

Keshet
February 13th, 2014, 01:19 PM
I went for an early scan yesterday and even though I am 6 weeks 2 days, there was only a yolk sac and no baby, and it measured 5 weeks, 5 days. I had Hcg levels drawn and will do so again Friday to see if increasing. I left there feeling very very sad. I looked on my chart today and it says "threatened abortion" for my diagnosis. This is really hard. Intellectually, I know that it's nature's way of weeding out abnormal embryos. But, I can't help but feel sad.

NCBeachyGrl
February 13th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Oh no!!!! i'm so sorry. 6 weeks is still early so hopefully baby will pull through.

coralsky
February 13th, 2014, 04:18 PM
I am so sorry too keshet :(
I am hoping & praying that it will turn around and baby is maybe a late implanter :hugs: xxx

kellbell827
February 14th, 2014, 08:25 AM
I am so sorry Keshet. Hugs and hopefully you will get some good news today!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Keshet - do let us know how things turn out today. Praying for you!

How is everyone feeling? I have the strongest craving for a big salad with tons of toppings and homemade dressing. It is like I have to have it now!!!

kellbell827
February 14th, 2014, 02:10 PM
NC - you and I are totally on the same wavelength lol! I could seriously eat salad ALLLLLLL FREAKING DAY!! I went to the Olive Garden last weekend and had 4 plates of their salad lol!! I have had several random cravings this time but mostly salty - chips and dip is the other thing!! I know that the cravings don't really relate to gender but I can't help but wonder!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 03:27 PM
That is too funny!!! Salad is a new craving for me! With DS3, I just wanted carbs - bread, pasta, etc. I gained 10 lbs before 8 weeks b/c of it! LOL!

Keshet
February 14th, 2014, 03:31 PM
So my HCG was 15,000 on Wednesday afternoon and is 18,600 this Friday morning. Dr. says that she would have liked to have seen the numbers double, but that having at least a 15% increase is ok. For now. It's still a wait and see. I have another US in a week. The suspense is killing me. Anybody have similar #s or is this a lost cause?

coocoobananas
February 14th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Never in a million years did I think I'd be writing this here, but can you add me to the list? Oct 16th-ish?

NCBeachyGrl
February 14th, 2014, 05:00 PM
Never in a million years did I think I'd be writing this here, but can you add me to the list? Oct 16th-ish?

I can't believe it either! I mean seriously, what are the chances? I know you are going through so many emotions, but just hold strong to everything happens for a reason.

NCBeachyGrl
February 15th, 2014, 08:13 AM
I don't know what is going on with me, but DH is at his wits end and I can't blame him. This pregnancy has made me such a witch! I have no patience, everything gets on my nerves, and I just can't help myself! It is so bad!! Is anyone else being like this too?

I am feeling pretty down lately too. I just really have a strong feeling this is boy #4, and while I love boys and am so proud of my family, it just feels like my dream is slowing fading. IDK!!! I hate this early stage with a passion!!

coocoobananas
February 15th, 2014, 11:07 PM
I'm still in denial and not even allowing myself to think of gender. I'm just not going there. It's a boy, done. I'm only a couple days in and although I felt like I was on the edge of nausea starting, today I feel great! Hoping a miracle may happen and this baby might be kind to be perhaps!!! BwhahHa, yah right!!!
I was a total hag last week, sooo short tempered which made me go hmmmm about pregnancy. I'm not the calmest and the best of times when the boys tick me off but I definitely have been way more snippy with them.

I don't know what is going on with me, but DH is at his wits end and I can't blame him. This pregnancy has made me such a witch! I have no patience, everything gets on my nerves, and I just can't help myself! It is so bad!! Is anyone else being like this too?

I am feeling pretty down lately too. I just really have a strong feeling this is boy #4, and while I love boys and am so proud of my family, it just feels like my dream is slowing fading. IDK!!! I hate this early stage with a passion!!

kellbell827
February 17th, 2014, 10:07 AM
I feel the same way. Poor DH. Saturday I was just miserable and flat out bitchy. We had to go to the car show b/c we need a new vehicle that fits 3 carseats and I just am finding that I am getting easily overwhelmed! I am not quite so nauseous though so I am glad about that. I am not going to be able to completely relax until I hear that heartbeat though and get the results saying all is well. I do think I am having a boy...I want a girl so desperately but I don't want to set myself up to be heartbroken.

NCBeachyGrl
February 18th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Hopefully we will all be pleasantly surprised about gender, but I agree, I'm holding tight that this is boy #4!

I more week until my first appointment! I'm going out of town on Sunday - to Pittsburgh since DH has to be there for a week for work. Kell - any suggestions where to go out to eat or do?

Keshet
February 18th, 2014, 05:06 PM
While I am still waiting for an US to confirm that all is ok, I am amazed how this process of getting pregnant naturally has helped me with my GD. Parts of me wished that I tried IVf one more time to confirm gender. But, it was so hard for me and I'm not sure that one more time would have worked and finances were a real problem. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will probably have another boy. I imagine it all the time. And as I am now older, and have failed IVF, and i see people around me struggling to get pregnant, and i have had my own scares...I have come to realize that whatever I have will be a miracle. I just want to focus on being thankful for whatever I get. Because if it does happen, it will be a true gift.

NCBeachyGrl
February 18th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Keshet - thank you so much for that reminder!! Sometimes we focus on gender instead of what is really important!

kellbell827
February 19th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Beachy - I LOVE Primanti's! It is a must if you are in the 'burgh and like sandwiches. It's kind of a signature for Pittsburgh. Do you know what they are? MMMM they are so good!! LOL I am hungry now thinking about it. That is the one restauran that definitely jumps out at me. If you like pizza, I highly recommend Fiori's. Let me think about it and I will give more suggestions. =) It's cold and snowy here right now. Lots of black ice this morning but it's supposed to be nice this weekend!

NCBeachyGrl
February 20th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Beachy - I LOVE Primanti's! It is a must if you are in the 'burgh and like sandwiches. It's kind of a signature for Pittsburgh. Do you know what they are? MMMM they are so good!! LOL I am hungry now thinking about it. That is the one restauran that definitely jumps out at me. If you like pizza, I highly recommend Fiori's. Let me think about it and I will give more suggestions. =) It's cold and snowy here right now. Lots of black ice this morning but it's supposed to be nice this weekend!

Thank you!! Hopefully the weather will be OK! Sunday we get in pretty early so I'm going to see what I can find for us downtown.

kellbell827
February 20th, 2014, 03:41 PM
Will you have the boys w/ you? The zoo is really nice and it's supposed to be in the 50's. It's not too far from downtown. There is also the Children's Museum or the Aviary. As far as adult things, I am not sure what you like to do but the Carnegie Science Center is cool, I think regardless of your age. There is also the Rivers Casino. There are some nice restaurants in the casino. I went to the car show last weekend and we had to walk through the casino b/c we parked there and I got so sick b/c I could smell the cigarette smoke - major trigger for me!

NCBeachyGrl
February 20th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Awesome!! Thank you! I am only bringing the baby since my mom is coming to stay with the older boys. She isn't quite able to manage all 3! I think she's gonna pass out when I tell her there will be a 4th!!

coocoobananas
February 20th, 2014, 05:21 PM
When are you telling NC? I really want to try and hold out for the first trimester. I've never been successful at this because I'm so sick and it's pretty obvious!!
I told my sil because we were planning a trip in oct-nov together and I know she needed to know so she could make other plans:(

The nausea is hovering over me for almost a week! But it's nothing I can't deal with... Either it is just coming on slowly or it's going to be kinder this time:/ so so nervous about it:(
I've been taking prenatals that are natural and very easy on the tummy as well as B6 4x a day. I'm hoping they are what is keeping it tolerable! Fx!!!
I've also been eating frequent small meals... Maybe it's helping?? Idk, maybe it's just not here yet!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 20th, 2014, 05:47 PM
I'm tyring to hold off as long as possible too. We are doing a full week in Disney right when I will be 12 weeks so I really want to wait until after that trip!! But, my mom is coming for a week and its going to be hard not to tell her!

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
February 21st, 2014, 09:08 AM
I am Casey. Due October 16. Kinda/sorta/maybe did a couple of things to sway pink.

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
February 21st, 2014, 09:15 AM
I am Casey. Due October 16. Kinda/sorta/maybe did a couple of things to sway pink.

kellbell827
February 21st, 2014, 10:03 AM
Welcome Casey!
NC - we are doing Disney too! We are going at the end of April. It will be our first visit with the kids. We went for our honeymoon almost 6 years ago but I am super excited to take the kids this time! I will be 20 weeks when we leave.

So, it's been a week since I did the MaterniT21 test. It feels like it's been 3 months lol! I am hoping that I get the results back before my next appointment on 2/28.

NCBeachyGrl
February 21st, 2014, 01:49 PM

Yay!!! Congrats!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 21st, 2014, 01:53 PM
Kell - I would be ging crazy! Hopefully you will hear soon!!

lovemy2blessings
February 21st, 2014, 03:21 PM
Sorry I've been MIA just been so sick with MS ;( I have never experienced ir this bad. I just told my parents I was expecting (since my mother kept asking why I looked so sick) lol. Tomorrow dh and I are taking his parents out for dinner and we will tell them as well..It's only fair. Everyone else will have to wait till 12weeks. Btw..u got an u/s done Tuesday and everything looked great! It was such a relief to hear the little hb!

How's everyone else doing?

coocoobananas
February 21st, 2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Casey!! Same due date as me:)
Sorry you're so sick love:( mine is coming and going in waves but so far fx is my easiest one thus far... I'm still fairly early though so this may not be it!
I was dizzy in bed last night and I think I have insomnia now too! I keep waking up forgetting I'm pregnant and then fretting about it:/
I actually took some sea sickness nausea type medication as the dizziness was stopping me from sleeping! It seemed to help!
I know it's probably no help Love, but I feel like the m/v I'm taking and b6 is keeping the nausea at bay...I'll let you know in a couple days;) but I've never been able to take them before. The m/v are completely food based so that don't upset the stomach at all!!! They are very pricey though:/ oh and I eat something every hour or 2 and all healthy! I'm hoping to goodness it's helping me!!!!

Rosie85
February 21st, 2014, 04:11 PM
coocoo- I took food based vitamins last time too and they were wonderfully easy on the tummy, worth the money! I am hoping your m/s stays at bay for you.

I think you ladies should extend this due date group to include whatever month I get pregnant! haha

coocoobananas
February 21st, 2014, 04:25 PM
Sounds good Rosie;)
I was noseying through other threads and are you thinking maybe you are?
I hope you're ok:) take care of yourself!!

QUOTE=Rosie85;534842]coocoo- I took food based vitamins last time too and they were wonderfully easy on the tummy, worth the money! I am hoping your m/s stays at bay for you.

I think you ladies should extend this due date group to include whatever month I get pregnant! haha[/QUOTE]

Rosie85
February 21st, 2014, 04:41 PM
coocoo I am not sure what to think! If it is implantation bleeding I should be showing a positive hcg by tomorrow I would think. If not that then it could be low estrogen like nuthin was saying. Either way I don't like it. :confused:

NCBeachyGrl
February 21st, 2014, 04:56 PM
Rosie - regardless of when you get pg, you can join us always!

How is everyone handling smells? The nausea is one thing, but smells are so much worse! Even clean laundry smell gets to me. I don't know what is going on with this nausea but I am ready for it to end!!

coocoobananas
February 22nd, 2014, 11:46 AM
Gawd! Last night was the worst!!! I woke around 3 and felt sea sick! It felt like Noro type virus:( I had to take gravol and that just let me sleep through some of it:( I actually thought I hope someone breaks into our house and puts me out of my misery!! Bit dramatic but I can't do this very long:( hoping it's not that bad during the day too:( I'm still in bed after slowly eating toast and I am afraid to move and feel sick again! I could burst into tears as I don't understand why some of us can get it so bad and others just breeze through:(
It's Saturday so I can sit here while feeling I'll but I can't do that during the week:/ I would literally be hugging the toilet if my husband wasn't here to let me take things slow.
I was trying to be so optimistic but I can't believe I've allowed myself to get pregnant again:( sorry I'm such a downer but last night was I think the worst I've ever had in a pregnancy:( plus my 1 year old got me up too!
Any suggestions for the sea sickness type feeling? I know its m/s but I feel like I could fix it like someone who had an inner ear imbalance... Can you fix that???

As for your question NC, the weirdest smells bug me, like even my pillow case the other night and my husbands deodorant and my kids breath lol! Help!!!

NCBeachyGrl
February 22nd, 2014, 01:23 PM
Coocoo - I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time all of a sudden. I really shouldn't complain b/c mine is nothing like yours! Have you tried some Dramamine? It is safe during pregnancy (from what I've read) and seems to really help some. Have you called your doc yet to get some Zofran or something?

lovemy2blessings
February 22nd, 2014, 03:35 PM
NCB...I seriously can smell everything and It's horrific! I can't stand anything, everything makes me nauseous even dtd (tmi) lol. I always go to bed early to.avoid it ;/ I vomit several times a day that it makes.me feel dizzy. I can't wait till 2nd tri-mester!

Rosie85
February 22nd, 2014, 05:28 PM
oh coocoo! I am so so sorry. how awful!

These are things that I have tried or heard of for morning sickness but never tried.

Ginger Beer--not alcoholic of course but it says right on the bottle for morning sickness!
Preggie drops and pops
Regular coke
Zofran
Seabands
lime with soda--carbonated water
sucking on lemon candy
B-6 and Unisom

I truly wish they had invented something that takes away the sickness completely and does so safely.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! I will be in your shoes in a few months hating it all too.

jillibeeen
February 23rd, 2014, 02:32 PM
NCB...I seriously can smell everything and It's horrific! I can't stand anything, everything makes me nauseous even dtd (tmi) lol. I always go to bed early to.avoid it ;/ I vomit several times a day that it makes.me feel dizzy. I can't wait till 2nd tri-mester!

Wow really? I have no morning sickness, and no sore boobs. Other than feeling bloated and breaking out, it makes me wonder if I'm really pregnant! So much so, that I had to buy another hpt to make sure! My 1st appt is Wed!

Keshet
February 23rd, 2014, 02:40 PM
Wow really? I have no morning sickness, and no sore boobs. Other than feeling bloated and breaking out, it makes me wonder if I'm really pregnant! So much so, that I had to buy another hpt to make sure! My 1st appt is Wed!

I also do not have a lot of symptoms. Occasional minor nausea, bigger but not sore boobs. That's about it.

One thing I noticed yesterday are some Braxton hicks. Has anyone else noticed that early on?

lovemy2blessings
February 23rd, 2014, 02:45 PM
Lucky girls! Enjoy! I just picked up a prescription for nausea lets see how much it helps. I have never experienced this "extreme" nauseous feeling, vomiting, sorr boobs or showing early! I guess every pregnancy is different;)

coocoobananas
February 23rd, 2014, 11:01 PM
I had to take zofran in the middle of the night:( I had it leftover from my last pregnancy and had no choice:/ I'm pretty sure if I didn't have meds I would end up in hospital from throwing up and not able to eat anything. I can hardly drink water:(
Really should take the hint that my body doesn't like carrying babies :(

kellbell827
February 24th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Well MaterniT21 says we are having another boy. I am so glad that it's a healthy little baby in there but I can't help feeling a little disappointed. Which I also feel pretty silly about b/c I have one of each already and there are so many that have all of one gender. I should be grateful for the wonderful babies that I have and another healthy one on the way. I just was longing for another girl and for a sister for my DD. I am not giving up on that dream quite yet. I am working on convincing hubby to wait a few years and try again. For now, I am going to focus on bonding with another precious little boy.

Mulberry Smurf
February 24th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Sorry you didn't hear girl but glad all is well with your little man xx

NCBeachyGrl
February 24th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Sorry you didn't hear girl, but hopefully you can pursuade your DH to even out the numbers.

I feel so bad for everyone struggling with MS. Hopefully we can get through this soon!!

kellbell827
February 24th, 2014, 10:01 AM
We were just talking and he agreed to not close any doors. It may be a year or two which I am fine with. I want to bond with this little guy and see what it's like with 3 and then go from there. Then I will get the sway plan and really try our best for pink.

JEWELLE11
February 25th, 2014, 08:32 AM
Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all the preggo mamas!

Can I join? We swayed for a :XX: This is our 4th child, 7 pregnancy so still nervous. Going to my first Dr. Appointment today because I have to get on Lovenox and Progesterone. According to my dates I would be due 11/7/2014 but I have to have C-Section around 39 weeks- so that puts us at 10/31 or 11/1 for chose dates. As far as symptoms; super bloated, low back pain (on and off) and tired but I'm still super super early in this pregnancy....I'm sure the fun will start later.

@kellbell827; Sorry you didn't hear girl, but glad you having a healthy baby boy! That's awesome news that hubby is on board for a princess in a couple years.

Peebell85
February 26th, 2014, 05:19 AM
May I also join? Just had a positive test yesterday. I had started the process of swaying for a girl, not a super strong sway, but a sway nonetheless. According to my dates I'm due 4 November, but as I'll need a ceasar again, it'll put me around 22 October-ish.

Keshet
February 26th, 2014, 05:33 PM
I'm out :-(

Lauraly85
February 26th, 2014, 05:56 PM
I got a positive a few days ago, I already posted my sway and hoping it was strong enough to sway for a girl :)

Hope I can join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peebell85
February 26th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Sorry Keshet, for some reason I feel like I will be too.

jillibeeen
February 27th, 2014, 06:24 AM
I'm out :-(

Oh no! Keshet? :( I'm so sorry.....

Keshet
February 27th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Oh no! Keshet? :( I'm so sorry.....

Thank you.

NCBeachyGrl
February 27th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Welcome all the new ladies! I have added you to the list.

Keshet - I'm so sorry!

NCBeachyGrl
February 27th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I got a positive a few days ago, I already posted my sway and hoping it was strong enough to sway for a girl :)

Hope I can join!

I have added you to the list, but need your due date! Thanks!

coocoobananas
February 27th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Hi to everyone:)
Sorry keshet:( i wish I could trade with you at this point which is horrible to say but I'd rather you ladies that want a pregnancy would be able to continue whereas I would be fine to not... But not if it's a healthy bean I guess.

I'm excited sometimes but so so sick most of the time and so many of you actually are excited to be pregnant so why is this little booger hanging on so tight and fiercely???
I just want my life back. Zofran helped at the start but now it seems to be doing more harm then good:/ If I'm not dizzy, I'm nauseated and if I'm not nauseated my stomach hurts and I have horrible heartburn and if I don't feel that then I'm dizzy again. I'm still so upset I can't just enjoy one pregnancy! I am grateful though that I'll have a baby at the end of this:/

coocoobananas
February 27th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks Mamer, and I just thought I would come back on here and say I am going to try not to be such a Debbie Downer lol! Although at the moment I feel as close to normal as I have in a week so I may just be less moody:/
Every pregnancy I go in scared but totally optimistic that I will rise above the sickness and be positive! I have a couple friends that get as sick as me but don't seem to whine so much lol! I just do not handle nausea well at all. Like I'd rather deal with 3 labours in a row!!! I guess I'm just a wimp in the nausea department!
This one has just come on so intense and way worse then I remember the other 3! I was hoping if it was a girl that possibly my body would agree with those hormones and I would skip happily through it;)

Anyway, onwards and upwards!! I will get through this and have more to talk of on here than nausea! I promise!

Is it too early to discuss names? I'm only thinking boys names. My husband said 'we have to think of both!' And I said nope and he said 'you're throwing in the towel already?' Lol
But I'd rather have the dilemma of thinking of a girls name at birth than considering I may actually get one! I'm pretty happy thinking about having 4 boys! I am sooo done after this;)
I do have girls names that I wanted in the past:
emmerson
Evelyn
Quinn

But even those, meh I don't know! All I have for a boy is Jett!

Well that was long!!! Enough about me!! I must be feeling better;)

NCBeachyGrl
February 27th, 2014, 02:21 PM
I have been trying to think of boy names too and have such a hard time! I actually thought of Jett too, but DH wasn't crazy about it. Of course!! I'm sorry you feel so bad and I know it is so hard with a 1 yr old and other kids to tend too. I really hope it gets better and you can complain all you want!

I had my appointment yesterday and baby looks good. Heartbeat was 163 so good and strong. I did have to have an early glucose test since I had gestational diabetes with my other pregnancies and sure enough my sugar is off. So, I have to go back on Monday for a 3 hour test. YUCK!!!

coocoobananas
February 27th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Oh bummer about your sugars:( cute baby!!!
I don't think I'll get an u/a til I'm around 12 weeks but I'd love to to confirm this is all true!!
Since I wrote this morning, I've felt 80% better! I decided not to take zofran after my last one in the middle of the night and now I'm feeling better?? Interesting... May just be a lull in the ups and downs of nausea but I'll take any break I can!! Fx it lasts... But I'm pretty sure it won't!

Lauraly85
February 27th, 2014, 05:38 PM
I have added you to the list, but need your due date! Thanks!

I think i would be nov 3rd ish, should get a dating ultrasound soon to confirm!

Peebell85
February 28th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Is anyone suffering from insomnia? Last pregnancy you couldn't keep me awake, now I am having the opposite problem. When did most of you start feeling queasy?

coocoobananas
February 28th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Hey Peebell! Me!!! That's why I'm on here right now! It doesn't help that my one year old woke me up twice and the bathroom once... I pretty much gave up after that! My nausea started inching in a little before 5 weeks but hit hard on 6 weeks 2 days. However yesterday I went off zofran as I was worried it was making me worse! So far I think I may have been right! Felt way better yesterday and today I have more motion sickness induced nausea but somehow it is way better than how bad it was the past few days!!
It may just be a lull though, not sure!
How far along are you?
I guess I'm 7 weeks perhaps today, gotta get on a ticker!

Rosie85
February 28th, 2014, 10:31 AM
You seem in a much better mood coocoo! I am glad your nausea is at a lull right now. Hoping it stays that way :-)

Peebell85
February 28th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Coocoo I am only 4-5 weeks, so I have PLENTY of time for symptoms to show up! My boobs arent even tender though, its weird... Totally symptomless at this stage.

dollych
February 28th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Hi Girls,

I had an early private scan yesterday and I'm 8 weeks, but the sonogropher confirmed I am only measuring 6 weeks 2 days
I know I'm deffo 8 weeks (give or take 2 days) because my LMP was 2/01/14 and I ovulated on or around the 17th Jan. We only DTD once as well that month as we were TTC a Girl.
The sonogropher said not to worry as baby had a nice strong heartbeat and the gestational sac was nice and big, but I am worried as I'm deffo 8 weeks not 6 weeks 2 days!!! .
Has anyone have any experience of this and was baby Ok?. I'm going back for a re scan in 2 weeks.
Thanks.

lovemy2blessings
February 28th, 2014, 07:24 PM
Oh coocoo I totally understand what you are going through, I have been experiencing severe ms. I have never felt so weak, dizzy and sick. I'm thankful to God for this little miracle, but I can't help complaining every day to dh of how sick I feel, how much I hate eating and all the pregnancy "beauties" that I have lol.

Ledger- I'm so sorry mommy my heart breaks for you ;(

Peebell85
March 1st, 2014, 03:14 PM
Why do you think some women get so sick and others dont?

coocoobananas
March 1st, 2014, 07:58 PM
Good luck on your u/a dolly, I'm sorry I have no experience with this:(

Peebell, I wish I knew!!! My grandmother said she never felt better than while she was pregnant and no one has been as sick as me in my family and they all have mixed genders and I, the one that suffers most couldn't jus get g/b first shot so I wouldn't be tortured so much:( and to top it off, I'm certain this will be a boy... All this crappy sickness and not one girl to show for it:(
I am not on anything now and I suffer through the night and morning but right now I feel pretty good. I'm going to be trying some 'natural' stuff next week as I want to feel as normal as possible and diclectin makes me a zombie and the zofran I think made things worse!!

It really makes no sense to me why, if it's hcg, it would make some people so incredibly I'll and others not feel a thing?? Boggles my mind!!

Peebell85
March 2nd, 2014, 05:07 AM
It's so odd isn't it? I have pretty imbalanced hormones and PMS when not pregnant, yet during pregnancy I feel really calm and happy... Maybe we all just react to hormones differently depending on how much we have to begin with?

TeacherMom
March 2nd, 2014, 08:48 PM
I got my BFP yesterday! Due date I think is 11/8/14. I did a light sway for a girl!

TeacherMom
March 2nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
Oh and to go along with the bad morning sickness, I had HG with my first pregnancy and it was an absolute nightmare. I was literally constantly sick. I am really petite with nothing really to me, so maybe the hcg hormones affected me differently because they have nowhere to go, like it is just too much for me. Who knows. I am about 4 weeks now and I am just bracing for the worst. :-(

Peebell85
March 3rd, 2014, 05:22 AM
Congrats teachermom Fx for little pink

Mrs_Incredible
March 3rd, 2014, 05:33 AM
I'm back! For now anyway ... Time will tell if I stay this time. Got shadowy lines yesterday on first response 1 minute test and an asda test. Went out this morning to hunt for a frer and got a lovely line. 11dpo first month after a lighted ovum natural mc at 6 weeks. One attempt on day of positive opk. Hoping for a sticky bean. No symptoms this time so far, whereas in jan I really felt pg the week before I tested at 11dpo xx

NCBeachyGrl
March 3rd, 2014, 07:12 AM
Yay teachermom and Mrs Incredible! So glad you made it back in Mrs I!!!!! Fingers crossed for sticky bean!

Mrs_Incredible
March 3rd, 2014, 07:52 AM
I know I'm so happy to be back! However this day is dragging, need to get to Thursday before I'm even due af/late! Just glad to be obsessing over a wee pink line! Xx

coocoobananas
March 3rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
So sick of being sick:(
I had a great 3 days and now I'm miserable again. It's hard to be excited about this when I just want it to go away:(
I feel totally alone as I have only told my family so I have to act like everything is great to everyone else and it's not! Ugh:(

kellbell827
March 3rd, 2014, 03:29 PM
Hi Girls! Congrats Mrs Incredible & TeacherMom! I had another scan on Friday - have a full previa and an SCH but lil man was super wiggly! Tech said it's early and the placenta will probably move up but the bleeding (Sorry tmi) is super stressful in the meantime. Lil man was super cute - my heart just melted, he was sucking on his fingers!! We are still working on a name but we have it narrowed down a bit more now!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 3rd, 2014, 04:13 PM
Hi Girls! Congrats Mrs Incredible & TeacherMom! I had another scan on Friday - have a full previa and an SCH but lil man was super wiggly! Tech said it's early and the placenta will probably move up but the bleeding (Sorry tmi) is super stressful in the meantime. Lil man was super cute - my heart just melted, he was sucking on his fingers!! We are still working on a name but we have it narrowed down a bit more now!!

That is so sweet!!! I can't wait until I get to go to my next scan at 13 weeks. That seems forever away! Time is back to dragging and this winter weather just makes it worse!

Peebell85
March 4th, 2014, 04:23 AM
I booked my 13 week scan a few days ago, 8 weeks wait feels like an eternity.

Are many women able to be told gender at the Nuchal Scan?

WantingPink
March 4th, 2014, 11:14 AM
OMG!!! I don't even know where to start... kind of feel like I am crashing this thread so I do apologize but I can't talk to anyone and I know you ladies are so fantastic on here. Well I had my daughter 6 months ago (Yay) and two days ago I got a BFP (Yikes). I am completely freaked out and not sure how I fell or what to think!! I have been BF and haven't had a period. I think I am 13DPO. Just having a panic attack. Has anyone else had this happen? What are the chances this baby will stick? Should I stop BF? I haven't told my DH cause I think it might kill him and I really need him alive:) Any thoughts, advice, words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 4th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Congrats wantingpink! As you can see, there are a few of us preggo with an oops. My DS3 was 10 months when I found out and I can tell ya, it was pure shock. There are days where I still don't think it is real. I broke it to DH gently, with "what would you say if I told you I thought I was pregnant". He turned white and about passed out, but now he is excited about it and has gotten over the panic.

Some things are just meant to be!

coocoobananas
March 4th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Oh Pink! I feel for yah! I've known for almost 3 weeks now and I am still in shock about mine! I never thought I would ever have an oops... Ever!!
I have only been able to tell a couple people and I've been so sick that I feel totally alone! I feel like I need someone to keep reassuring me that everything will work out fine!!
I'm seeing my friend with 4 girls today and I think I'll tell her as I know she will be stoked and I need to hear enthusiasm about it all today!!
Yours is defiantly meant to be, holy!! I hope it sticks if that's what you wrap your head around wanting:):)
I'm still bf my 1 year old and I swear he has up'd his feeds! I don't think there is any reason to stop, you may just need to up your calories! But if look into that seeing yours is so young still!!

WantingPink
March 4th, 2014, 01:05 PM
Thanks NCBeachyGrl... so you know exactly how I feel. Shock is putting it mildly. We DTD (only once) throwing caution to the wind. Then I started getting EWCM and I was like CRAP. Didn't really think much about it though. Then it started rattling in my mind so I started testing at 8DPO and was getting negatives so I thought I was just being mental about the whole thing. Skipped a few days testing then a BFP on what I believe to be 11 DPO. The test wasn't really even positive until several hours later. I felt like I was going to pass out and puke all at the same time. We will see if the lines keep getting darker. I think I need to get use to the idea of having another baby (and making sure this isn't a chemical) before I tell DH. I don't want to throw him into panic mode if this is a chemical.

Mrsandmama
March 4th, 2014, 01:56 PM
May I join? I'm due 10/10! I swayed :DD:

WantingPink
March 4th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Thanks Coocoobananas!! This whole thing is so crazy... I am 39... I thought you were suppose to be less fertile the older you get?? I am just looking at this pregnancy as if it is meant to be, it will be, and EVERYTHING happens for a reason. I have already started thinking that this is kind of a good thing because our 3rd is 4.5 years younger than our second. She would have a sibling her age which would be good since all the kids in the neighborhood are the age of my older two. I am trying not to think about it too much either way since A LOT can happen but my brain cant stop thinking about it. I wish I had a friend IRL that I could talk to or could relate with my situation. The one friend I have that is closest to this situation just had a MC so not sure I really want to say anything just yet to her. I feel like that would be insensitive. Thanks girls for your replies!! Any guesses given my situation if it is a boy or a girl?

Rosie85
March 4th, 2014, 04:22 PM
Wanting your daughter looks so sweet in your picture! Congrats on the pregnancy. I pop over from time to time to keep up with coocoo and beachy since we were all buds from last time we all swayed and got opposites.

I just wanted to say some things are really meant to be. Hopefully you have a sister in there for your beautiful little girl! Either way you couldn't have ended up with a better bunch of ladies!

WantingPink
March 4th, 2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks Rosie... if this little one is meant to be it would be so great to have a sister for my daughter. Thanks for the kind words I really need them right now!!

coocoobananas
March 4th, 2014, 05:20 PM
I'm 37 pink so I was shocked I got pregnant so easy too!
I would vote girl for you. I mean your body is def fragile at this point with such a little one and b/f!!
I told my friend who has 4 girls today and still would like more! She teared up she was so happy. It was so nice and she just pumped me up about it all! Her last 2 are the exact age that my youngest will be so I will be seeking her advice!

Rosie85
March 4th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Coocoo I am very happy you were able to talk to someone with such a positive outlook for you, besides us of course! Having someone like that really helps.

coocoobananas
March 4th, 2014, 05:34 PM
Ah, I love yah Rosie:):)

Mrs_Incredible
March 4th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Congratulations wantingpink! I'm 38 and got pg in jan (blighted ovum) and again February with one attempt, shocked but really hoping this one sticks. It's been such a roller coaster this year. No symptoms this time so far but only 12dpo, in January I had every symptom going before I even got my bfp. Bit freaked at the lack of symptoms x

WantingPink
March 4th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Coocoobananas I wish I had a friend like that to talk to... I know everyone (including my family) is going to be like WTF was she thinking. Not that I really care, it would just be nice to talk to someone who would be really supportive and who could make me feel better, be genuinely excited and not give me the obligatory "congrats" with a half smile. I think my SIL will be totally excited so maybe I will talk with her after I get over this shock.

Mrs. Incredible I also have a lack of symptoms. Usually I know before I get my BFP that I am prego. I have a super sense of smell and my boobs will super sensitive. Since I am BF maybe it is different. I too am thinking that because I have a lack of symptoms that maybe it is a chemical or something similar.

Now I am having a whole new freak out... This will be my 4th C-section and I got pregnant only 6 months after my last!! So now I am freaking out that if this baby sticks that me or the baby could die. I am sure this only has a .001% chance of happening but I am thinking getting pregnant right after your 3rd C-section is sooooo not smart. My OB is going to kill me:/

Mrs_Incredible
March 4th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I miss the days of being unaware of all the pitfalls and worries of chemicals, blighted ovums, mmc etc ... When a bfp meant you were having a baby xx

kellbell827
March 6th, 2014, 09:08 AM
How is everybody doing this AM? I swear I am feeling this little boy move inside me. The doctor said my uterus is pretty high up this time, probably b/c this is my 5th pregnancy, so I guess it is entirely possible that it is him! I can feel it above my bone - she pointed it out at my last appointment b/c there was a new NP in the room. I am just 13 weeks though so it may still be wishful thinking lol! My next appointment is 3/24 but who knows what will happen between now and then with the spotting/bleeding? I may have another u/s or not before that! Then I have my 20 week scan on 4/18. Looking for opinions about something though - my almost 4 year old is SUPER excited now to have another baby and we were debating about whether we would take her with us to that scan. I know it's generally a longer appointment and I am just not sure whether she would get it or not. She is very smart but I don't want her to be bored out of her mind either. Thoughts??

Mrs_Incredible
March 6th, 2014, 10:16 AM
2-3 on cb digital!! 14dpo Yay!! Xx

Mulberry Smurf
March 6th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Yay super news xx

Mrs_Incredible
March 6th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Kellbell, the only risk would be that dh would miss some of the scan if your dd wasn't in the mood for being quiet that day. Could another family member or friend go with you so that dh could take her out if she was bored and leave her with them, allowing him to come right back into the scan and not potentially miss it. I'm in Scotland and we're not allowed young children into the scans as a general rule, although sometimes they bend that rule but it's no guarantee. Not long now at all! Xx

Mrs_Incredible
March 6th, 2014, 10:50 AM
Wantingpink ... Still no symptoms here, but enjoying the glow of my digital for today!! X

NCBeachyGrl
March 6th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Hi ladies! I am still feeling nauseaus and super bummed I already have gestational diabetes. I had a 3 hour test planned yesterday but failed the fasting so she called it off and said,"yep, you've got it again". It really sucks to be worried about food so early on. I am so worried I will have to go on insulin for the entire pregnancy. With DS2, I just had to do it for a few weeks so it wasn't so bad, but it really freaks me out having to do that so soon.

WantingPink
March 6th, 2014, 01:36 PM
KellBell not sure how your daughter is but in case she does get bored can you bring an activity for her? I know both my DS can sit for hours if we have an iPad or video games for them to play.

Mrs. I - Such good news for you!! Looks like your HCG is rising nicely which must make you feel good. I still don't have any symptoms yet. I have been testing everyday and it seems like the lines are getting darker but I want them to be darker. I posted a progression last time but those were with 10 miu and these are 20 miu so they are not as sensitive. Not sure if the US is carrying the Clearblue like you have yet. Maybe I will post it on here and see what the forum ladies think since I am such a head case right now!!

NCBeachyGrl - that is not good news. I haven't had gestational diabetes but I know it isn't fun and it puts an added level of worry and stress on you. Sorry to hear that!!

I will get a picture up of my progression to get some other eyes on it. I don't think it looks that great but I am also a mental stress case right now:) I can't even bring myself to put up a ticker until I know things are looking good.

WantingPink
March 6th, 2014, 02:01 PM
So here is my progression so far... I think it is getting darker or doubling like it should?? I believe the first day (3/2) is 10/11 DPO. The first photo are all from FMU, the second photo from last night (3/5 pm) is showing how dark it is compared to a dollar store test. Any thoughts?

NCBeachyGrl
March 6th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Wanting pink - I think those def look good and strong. I was like you and worried about it a lot and my IC just didn't seem dark enough. FRER def. eased my mind so maybe get one of those or a digital that tells you weeks if you are still nervous. I know it is so hard to believe that getting pg could happen so fast and easy. I'm still holding my breath!

WantingPink
March 6th, 2014, 02:22 PM
I am pretty sure I have a FRER. Maybe I will do that one tomorrow. You are right Beachy... I am having a hard time wrapping my head around being PG and I am so nervous that it isn't going to stick at the same time.

Mrs_Incredible
March 6th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Wantingpink those lines look great! I only just put up a ticker there because I'm trying to think positive. Did the same last time and it was hard taking it down but only took a minute! Seems a bit silly when it says 3+6 lol! Keen or what. Got a twinge earlier and immediately thought, oh no it's not in the right place. It's so tough to relax right now. Good luck with the frer x

NC - this is so early to have Gestational diabetes. What causes it? My sister has been diabetic since she was 8. X

NCBeachyGrl
March 6th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Gestational diabetes happens when you become insulin resistant. Apparently hormones can block insulin production and then your body can't make enough. People with family history, obesity, poor health are more at risk, although some people get it for no reason! I have never been obese so it is strange, but my mom was diagnosed with diabetes a few years ago so it runs in my family.

After DS3, my gestational diabetes went away but then I never really ate well or took good care of myself. I lost a lot of weight by just not eating right (was in survival mode and eating wasn't a priority) so I guess b/c I just had a baby, it came back fast and with a vengeance! I am just waiting now to get into the specialist so I can start monitoring and being followed. I will get lots of u/s so hopefully another soon!

NCBeachyGrl
March 6th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Kell - when did you first think you felt the baby move? I swear I felt a few flutters under my left rib tonight! I thought I was crazy when I thought it could be baby, but it def. didn't feel like gas or anything like that!

jillibeeen
March 6th, 2014, 11:50 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/07/dysanyse.jpg
My first ultrasound. I wish there was a way to tell if it is a boy or girl! Has anyone heard of the Ramzi Theory?

kellbell827
March 7th, 2014, 09:11 AM
NC - I think I was around 10 weeks when I was first like "could that be baby?" Now I am certain that I am feeling him. I am 13 weeks, 2 days. I know that I am showing a little bump already lol! And I had to go for fetal heart tones yesterday and the nurse was like "oh the baby will be really low" and I said "well I was just here last week and the doc said he was high" and sure enough, it took her a little while to get a loud heartbeat b/c she wasn't up high enough lol! Has anyone had placenta previa? I have a full previa and apparently they don't typically make that diagnosis in the 1st trimester but I am bleeding already so they told me they were going to monitor me more closely b/c I have risk factors that make it more likely that it will stay put.

WantingPink
March 7th, 2014, 01:56 PM
So this is the real deal. Here are a two different IC and a FRER from today. Based on these I think I am 19 DPO. OMG... HERE WE GO!! Now how to break it to DH without killing him!! Guess it is time to bust out the ticker!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 7th, 2014, 04:10 PM
Nothing like a FRER!!! Those look great! Get the ticker up! :D

I am so excited! I have my 13 week scan scheduled for April 10th and can't wait. We are going to Disney March 29-April 5th so I will totally be distracted and the time will go by fast! I will also be 14 weeks according to my dates so gender should be pretty obvious!! :nails:

WantingPink
March 7th, 2014, 04:16 PM
At my 13 week scan my us tech was fairly sure we were having a girl. Not all techs will look for you though which is irritating! Hope you get a tech that understands how important it is to you!

NCBeachyGrl
March 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM
At my 13 week scan my us tech was fairly sure we were having a girl. Not all techs will look for you though which is irritating! Hope you get a tech that understands how important it is to you!

I hope so too! It is at a high risk place so at least the technology will be top notch, but you never know how open those techs are!

WantingPink
March 8th, 2014, 09:14 AM
I think it is amazing how quickly one can go from "holy crap I am pregnant" to now truly hoping this baby makes it, wanting another girl, thinking about how great it is going to be to have a sibling so close in age to my DD, there won't be a "middle child", thinking how great it will be to hold another baby, thinking how I really will be crushed if this baby doesn't make it to term. Crazy how quickly your mind can change. Hope DH feels the same way:worry:

Tomgirl
March 8th, 2014, 12:42 PM
Hi Ladies,

Looks like I will be joining you here on the journey of happy healthy babies! I just got my BFP yesterday after ttc for 4 month but NTNP for a few months before that. So happy to finally see those 2 lines!

I avoided any of the threads this last cycle as I found I was obsessing too much over all my sway tactics and decided to just relax and let it happen when it's supposed to happen and it worked!

I have 3 boys 12,7 and 18months and swayed for pink this time

NCBeachyGrl
March 8th, 2014, 12:47 PM
wantingpink - you are so right! It is like a mental switch from freak out and shock to hoping and excitement. When will you tell your DH?

Welcome Tomgirl! When are you due?

Tomgirl
March 8th, 2014, 01:46 PM
November 15th

Kittybear
March 8th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Hi ladies, please may I join you as well? I swayed pink and am due around 17th sept. I haven't had my 12 week us yet though so hoping I'm not jumping the gun by joining here (really hope everything is ok in there!!)... I already have a nearly 2 year old beautiful boy :) I look forward to speaking with you all more and sharing our journeys together, wherever they lead us xx

NCBeachyGrl
March 8th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Welcome kittybear! Are you going to try to get a nub shot?

Kittybear
March 8th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Tbh I'm terrified of the nub shot and wish I still had the blissful ignorance when I was pg with my son ;) I'll be over 13 weeks so a sticky up willy nub should be fairly obvious by then... Please GD keep away... I can feel it stalking me :( xx

WantingPink
March 8th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Congrats Tomgirl and Kittybear... I hope you both get the DD you want!!

DH is out of town right now so it is easy not to say anything or bring it up. My DH is very weird when it comes to finding out about being PG. He thinks that I should only take a PG test after I tell him I might be PG?? Normally I don't cater to this kind of ridiculousness but I really don't need the added stress of him being mad at me about anything pregnancy related. I surprised him with DS2 with a positive PG test and it didn't go well at all. So with my DD I let it be his idea for me to test. Not sure how I am going to get it to be his idea this time seeing as how I haven't had a period in 15 months?? Maybe I will start complaining about how things taste or how bad something smells or how food isn't sitting well with me or how I have a headache (I never get headaches unless I am PG). The whole thing is stupid but there is going to be enough stress on him with the + PT that I don't want to rock the boat anymore.

Mrs_Incredible
March 8th, 2014, 07:18 PM
Start texting him now then!! Hope he clicks quickly and its not a long drawn out dilemma xx

Peebell85
March 9th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Have any of you second time mums found that you started showing or at least we're really bloated in the tummy from 6 weeks on? I thought it was my imagination but both my sister and husband told me to stop sticking my stomach out, and I told them I wasn't. Does the tummy swell up a lot quicker second time around?

coocoobananas
March 9th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Oh I think it does! It's already been stretched out! I've for sure got a bit of girth going already but the. Again this is #4 lol

NCBeachyGrl
March 9th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I've def already got a pooch going on! Def happens faster after each pregnancy.

I am feeling so hopeless about this being a girl. The last pregnancy, I was so excited to read old wives tales and guess about my symptoms. but, this time I just can't even bear to think about it. Maybe I have gotten my hopes up too much in the past and I am trying to be realistic, but I just really don't ever believe I will get a DD. DH and I were talking about it today and we were laughing and thinking about how different a girl would be and I just had to stop it all with, "this is def a boy so we don't even need to worry about it!" It just made me so sad!!! I don't want to sound unappreciative, b/c I am so thankful for my boys, but I just don't think I will ever get to experience a DD!

Sorry for the vent!!!!

coocoobananas
March 9th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Ditto! I hope at least 50/50 works for one of us and 1 will get a girl! But we were in a group before where everyone was getting an opposite so this time we deserve a run of what we want!!

Mrs_Incredible
March 9th, 2014, 06:41 PM
I always have the boy in due date groups, bump buddies etc ... So I up your odds a little!! Hope that helps lol.xx

NCBeachyGrl
March 9th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Mrs I - I hope you hear girl and you too coocoo! I hope we all get our girls this time!

I wish pregnancy was like my 1st and even 2nd where it was so much more innocent and exciting and not so focused on gender. This is my last pregnancy and I really want to enjoy it and feel thankful for the last 6.5 years of having kids. It has been a long road that is for sure!!

Really crossing everything for all os us on this board!!!

Peebell85
March 10th, 2014, 06:20 AM
I swayed girl this time, I was really hoping for a girl with my first, but when they said boy, I wasn't really disappointed, but this time I'm saying "I don't mind", but I wonder how I'll actually feel if they say boy again. I doubt we'd have more than 2 kiddies. At least we all swayed and gave it our best. It really is all we can do, the babies will be what they will be!

Tomgirl
March 10th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I'm right there with all you ladies! I love my 3 boys but so badly want a little girl! You know it's funny the previous months of swaying I was so hyper focused on everything I ate and thought was about swaying. This month that I conceived I barely even thought about it being too busy. I am telling myself it's a boy and that is what I'm just built to have! I'm not even letting myself think girl unless I'm told otherwise.

On the topic I know it's common to show quickly after each baby but all my babies were 5.5 years apart and I had always gotten back into such good shape, this is the closest I've ever had another baby so interested to see when I will show with this one. I'm already bloated

NCBeachyGrl
March 10th, 2014, 11:08 AM
I am so glad I'm not alone in my thoughts! GD stinks and I'm trying so hard to get passed it! I really want this baby to healthy and I worry about it daily too! I will be so glad when I get to do my 13 week scan for so many reasons!!

coocoobananas
March 10th, 2014, 12:19 PM
My goal is to wait til birth again. But all the scans make me nervous because I know what to look for!! But I want to look!! Going to be the hardest thing ever but I need to try and do this:)
Tomgirl, I'm also just assuming it is a boy, I'd be crazy not too!!! But it would be nice to feel thi oops was for a reason!!

Tomgirl
March 10th, 2014, 12:25 PM
Haha see all 3 of my boys were oops! And this one was planned so maybe that's the winning ticket for me? oh well either way happy and healthy is most important. I just ache everytime I see cute girlie things!

NCBeachyGrl
March 10th, 2014, 12:55 PM
CooCoo - I have def decided not to even try to wait this time. I just want to know so I can move on and get out of this limbo!

Tomgirl - I know what you mean about the girlie things. I was picking out the boys Easter outfits and my heart just ached to be able to throw a dress into the mix of button downs and khakis. I just don't ever believe I will be that lucky!!

Mrs_Incredible
March 10th, 2014, 03:36 PM
I had my plan for a year before our first attempt. Couldn't stick to the diet, for me diet = cravings and feeling starving! I had plenty chance and for that alone I don't 'deserve' my girl. I am such a typical boy mum and more than a little Martha! Although that had calmed down a lot in the past couple of years. Although I didn't sway, I was more aware of things, and with the pg and mc I had at least 6 weeks (except the few days before o when I got my appetite back and ate properly again as I really wanted to get pg with a rainbow baby after the loss 2 weeks before) of no appetite, feeling yuck, a vomiting bug, feeling really awful with the pg and even a week after the mc. I had one attempt despite getting terrible regret a few days after I as I didn't believe I'd fall pg with one attempt following the mc, and I just wanted to be pg again. So for me, that was as much of a sway as I could have hoped for. And when I find out boy, I might have regrets about doing le properly and fitting an hour of cardio into my days, but realistically I'll know the month I conceived was my best shot. And at 38, a healthy baby is something to be extremely thankful for. My main concern just now is healthy!! I will always regret that I didn't get my daughter, but as dh would have stopped at 2 without regret had we gotten a daughter, I get 2 bonus children to watch grow and keep me on my geriatric toes! X

Mrs_Incredible
March 10th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Oh, and I've got a scan at 6+0, phoned epas today, the lady remembered me from last month! Fx I see a blob this time xx

ThreeMenAndALAdy
March 10th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Mrs I, so glad to see you on here again. I really pray baby is healthy, and has a vagina...lol Good luck to you, and all of the ladies in this group. I really hope you guys get your dd's or ds's!!!

kellbell827
March 10th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Hey girls! Yeah, I definitely have a little bump! This is my 3rd healthy baby, 5th pregnancy so I am not surprised that I am showing and definitely feeling this little man moving all around. LOTS of flutters lol!! A friend of mine that I went to grad school is having her third as well -she is due 9 days before me, and she already has a cute lil belly!!

Mrs_Incredible
March 10th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Mrs I, so glad to see you on here again. I really pray baby is healthy, and has a vagina...lol Good luck to you, and all of the ladies in this group. I really hope you guys get your dd's or ds's!!!

LOL spluttered at the vagina comment, very funny!! Xxx

coocoobananas
March 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
So so so sick of being sick. I'm so mad that I let this happen and guilty that I feel this way. But I just want to feel better:(
I miss working out and actually enjoying life.
I an so angry! I know I wouldn't be so ungrateful if I just felt well. Why can't I ever get to enjoy pregnancy?? I feel so ripped off
It's not fair to my kids either!
:tissue:

Mrs_Incredible
March 11th, 2014, 05:59 AM
Coocoo, no wonder you feel the way you do, its no fun feeling so terribly rough. I don't cope well at all when I'm feeling sick, just want to hide in bed xx

Bit of a downer today. My ic test was a shade lighter and freaked me out. The reality I'm still in the danger zone hit home big time. I did another a cple hours later and it looks darker but I'll need to compare it when its dried to compare accurately to the others. I can't bare anything happening to this pg. It also hit home that it could easily be another blighted ovum too ... So glad only 2 irl friends know and i kept it quiet from my family, don't want them to worry about me as they've got enough on as it is xx 4+4 still 2-3 on digi, this is where it stuck last time, but really should have waited til Thursday, a week after i got 2-3 before i can hope for 3+

Mrs_Incredible
March 11th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Still a shade lighter :'(

Mrs_Incredible
March 11th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Just checked my old ticker on ig, had losses at 4+4 and 5+0 before ds3, then the blighted ovum last month at 6+1 ... Wish I could sleep the next few weeks away, wrapped in cotton wool

Mulberry Smurf
March 11th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Good luck mrs incredible xx

NCBeachyGrl
March 11th, 2014, 07:58 AM
coocoo - I am so sorry you are feeling bad and it really isn't fair you have to be as sick as you are. I wish I could make it better for you!!

Mrs I - my fingers are crossed everything works out with this pg. I know the waiting is terrible and nerve wrecking! I didn't get a good line on an IC until almost a week after my missed period so don't let that get you down!!

Kittybear
March 11th, 2014, 09:22 AM
Mrs I I really hope everything is ok Hun... And I know it is much easier said than done but I think you should step away from the pg tests for a day or 2... The concentration of hormone in your urine can vary greatly over the course of the day depending on how hydrated you are (dependent on what you've drank, eaten, sweated etc). That's why most say to only test at 1 time in the day. Also I didn't get my 3+ weeks on my digi till I was 6+ weeks. Wishing you the best of luck Hun xxx

Mrs_Incredible
March 11th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Kittybear, I replied earlier but it's not posted. Your not the first person to tell me to step away from the tests! I've been testing first thing, just once a day, but the faint line freaked me so I tested with 2mu as i think that's what I've been using some days as it seems more concentrated. I've watched 2 pg's fade out and they prepared me for the bleeding, then it wasn't such a shock if that makes sense? I had a lovely time with dh tonight, just what I needed, a good meal cooked for me and a laugh with the man I love XX

Rosie85
March 11th, 2014, 08:47 PM
So so so sick of being sick. I'm so mad that I let this happen and guilty that I feel this way. But I just want to feel better:(
I miss working out and actually enjoying life.
I an so angry! I know I wouldn't be so ungrateful if I just felt well. Why can't I ever get to enjoy pregnancy?? I feel so ripped off
It's not fair to my kids either!
:tissue:

Coocoo Just try and think of all the good that will come in 8 months! Don't feel guilty, it wasn't your plan but it was part of a bigger plan and your kids will LOVE having another sibling. Your family will be well balanced and you know that in a years time you won't even be able to imagine life without your newest little one. This will all be a tiny blip on life's radar..a distant memory and not one that your kids will hold onto and hold against you for all time. Pregnancy can suck, I will have a lot of the same feelings, I know I will but the important thing to know is to think of the big picture, the end product...because it makes it all worth it. You haven't destroyed anything, you haven't ruined anyone's life or done wrong by your family. It will all be okay. :hug2:

Rosie85
March 11th, 2014, 08:48 PM
Mrs I, I too was going to mention that your urine concentrations were just different! I am sure all is fine. Keep your head up! Everyone's fingers are crossed for you!

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 12:15 AM
Coocoobananas I am so sorry you don't feel well. Are you not felling well because of MS?

Mrs. Incredible please keep us updated. Really hope your test gets darker tomorrow. Keeping my FX for and you and I be thinking about you!!

coocoobananas
March 12th, 2014, 01:14 AM
Thanks Rosie, what you said helped:)
Yes wanting pink it is ms related but I feel horrible even medicated. It happens everytime but it seems like an impossible mountain to climb!
I was really short with my boys today. I don't like me when I'm sick, I don't handle anything well.
New start tomorrow and maybe it will be different.

jillibeeen
March 12th, 2014, 02:09 AM
I would love for all of your Baby BLUE BOY DUST! I'm hoping I have a son! I want one so bad and will probably be depressed if they tell me this is another girl!

NCBeachyGrl
March 12th, 2014, 08:48 AM
I would love for all of your Baby BLUE BOY DUST! I'm hoping I have a son! I want one so bad and will probably be depressed if they tell me this is another girl!

There is more than enough blue dust from this thread for you!! Fingers crossed you got a boy baking in there!

Mulberry Smurf
March 12th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Hope you get your boy xx

kellbell827
March 12th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Lots of blue dust!

Mrs_Incredible
March 12th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Coocoobananas I am so sorry you don't feel well. Are you not felling well because of MS?

Mrs. Incredible please keep us updated. Really hope your test gets darker tomorrow. Keeping my FX for and you and I be thinking about you!!

Today's test is good, think I forgot I'm looking for a pattern of fading rather than getting too caught up on comparing good lines for shade differences, if that makes sense. Cramping eased off too. Back to taking it a day at a time.

I've loads of blue dust here too!! Xx

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks Rosie, what you said helped:)
Yes wanting pink it is ms related but I feel horrible even medicated. It happens everytime but it seems like an impossible mountain to climb!
I was really short with my boys today. I don't like me when I'm sick, I don't handle anything well.
New start tomorrow and maybe it will be different.

I am so sorry your MS is so horrible. With my boys my MS was awful. With my DD I discovered that carbs were what made me so sick. Try googling some stuff but there are several doctors out there that have recommended low carb diets for women like us who suffer from MS. I can tell you with my DD it worked!! I didn't take it away completely but it made it to where I could function. My Mom didn't even know I was pregnant until I told her. When I told her at 12 weeks she couldn't believe it cause she said "you aren't sick". Hope this helps but there is hope!!

Mrs_Incredible
March 12th, 2014, 06:41 PM
Wantingpink, have you told dh yet. Or started working on giving symptoms to spot?! Xx

coocoobananas
March 12th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Thanks wantingpink, today is better:)
I have been trying lots of protein and low carb as I read that a while ago and it made sense. I do think it helps!
I keep trying different meds as one will work for a bit (well help a bit) but then I'll feel really rough again! I think basically I have a run of good days and them bad. My hubby suggested I write down everything and can see if there's something to my good days:)
I'm having a really hard time with fluids which I know doesn't help the situation!
If anyone has any ideas on that, I could use them! Any kind of fluid upsets my stomach more than food! I used to drink tons of water!
I'm sooo thirsty all the time but can't fathom drinking!
My mom has crushed ice in her fridge so I ate some of that today;)

I'm curious if you've told your hubby too!!
I was going to try to do something elaborate to suprise him if I was but I made him oh get the test do that didn't work out;)

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 07:20 PM
I did give DH enough hints that today he finally said "you should take a pregnancy test". I felt like I had to hit him over the head. He was pretty shocked when it was positive. He started worrying about me getting pregnant so close to my last pregnancy so we called the OB and the OB said it wasn't ideal but it will be fine and he wasn't worried. After that DH spirits seemed to be much better. Good news is he knows and seems okay and was even joking that he gets to name this baby... bad news is he had to go back out of town today so he will be gone for a week:(

On a good note I have been taking the CBE pregnancy tests with the week indicator and today I hit +3 so HCG is progressing nicely. Plus it correlates with the day I thought I ovulated (today is 5 weeks for me). Guess it is time to schedule my first OB appointment.

Anybody have experience with the CBE with week indicator to know if it is accurate?

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I'm having a really hard time with fluids which I know doesn't help the situation!
If anyone has any ideas on that, I could use them! Any kind of fluid upsets my stomach more than food!

The fluid thing is a little tricky for me too. Everything makes me feel full and then I feel gross. I drink lemon water and I need it really cold (lots of ice) and lots of lemon. That makes my stomach feel better.

I noticed with my last pregnancy that it would constantly change with the carbs and the morning sickness. In early pregnancy I could eat a very small amount of fruit (like 1/2 an apple) but NO sugar, flour, potatoes, yams, etc. Nothing starchy at all. I had to eat very small meals frequently. Then as my pregnancy progressed I couldn't eat any carbs (not even fruit) so I was living off of cheese, meat, lettuce, salad dressing, and eggs. I was worried I would go into ketosis but when the OB checked my urine I was fine. Then around 15 weeks I could eat almost all carbs again.

I feel for you... MS is awful and with my boys I had it the ENTIRE pregnancy. Hope you can find something that works for you!!

coocoobananas
March 12th, 2014, 09:34 PM
I have been doing exactly that, lemon and ice water and have to drink through a straw. However, the last 2 days I can't even handle that! It makes my stomach cramp!

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 10:04 PM
I have been doing exactly that, lemon and ice water and have to drink through a straw. However, the last 2 days I can't even handle that! It makes my stomach cramp!

I have to drink mine through a straw too... not sure what that is all about but it does make it go down better. Have you tried ginger? Ginger worked with my second but only the ginger in capsules... not the chews or lollipops or anything like that. Just actual ginger in the capsules. Really weird but pepperoni and bacon made me feel much better?? I would eat nitrate free but those were a couple of go to things. Made be feel so much better??

I do feel for you and I know I am going to be right there with you in about 2 weeks.

coocoobananas
March 12th, 2014, 10:20 PM
I'm vegetarian and I couldn't imagine doing pepperoni at this point even if I did eat meat lol! I have thought about eating halibut And fries but I know if just bard it up later!
I have thought to make a bet that if it's a girl, I'll eat fish and chips cause I sooo don't think it will be... But I kinda want to eat the fish and chips anyway;) first time I've ever considered eating meat during pregnancy lol

Peebell85
March 13th, 2014, 05:30 AM
As soon as I feel seedy I crave rice crackers and when i eat them I feel fine again. Strange hey. And watermelon, living on the stuff.
I cant stand the thought of meat right now.

Mrs_Incredible
March 13th, 2014, 06:01 AM
3+ on digital test! Still no symptoms except slightly heavy breasts ... Not that I want to feel sick, but lack of symptoms is slightly worrying, maybe I should just be thankful for now. After getting stuck on 2-3 last time (betas only rose to 690) seeing 3+ is fab! X

WantingPink
March 13th, 2014, 08:27 AM
3+ on digital test! Still no symptoms except slightly heavy breasts ... Not that I want to feel sick, but lack of symptoms is slightly worrying, maybe I should just be thankful for now. After getting stuck on 2-3 last time (betas only rose to 690) seeing 3+ is fab! X

Yay!! Such good news. I too got a 3+ today so I know how good you feel. From what I have read 3+ has a loose correlation to a beta of 2600!! Congrats... do you have a first US scheduled?

WantingPink
March 13th, 2014, 08:41 AM
I'm vegetarian and I couldn't imagine doing pepperoni at this point even if I did eat meat lol! I have thought about eating halibut And fries but I know if just bard it up later!
I have thought to make a bet that if it's a girl, I'll eat fish and chips cause I sooo don't think it will be... But I kinda want to eat the fish and chips anyway;) first time I've ever considered eating meat during pregnancy lol

Well a guess eating a ton of meat is off the table:) Well the bottom line is I think for those of us who get awful MS (especially for more than a couple weeks and it starts to interfere with life) I really think the problem is controlling blood sugar. I know for myself if I eat something that spikes my sugar (which is pretty much all carbs) I will feel okay for a hour or two, then I will go back to feeling miserable and probably even worse. If I eat something very low glycemic (I can't even have fish fried in batter) than I am fine. I am very sensitive to it. Last time even a couple bites of toast would have sent me to the toilet.

I hope you find something that works for you cause it isn't any fun and I feel for you. Every woman should get to enjoy their pregnancy instead of being miserable.

Mrs_Incredible
March 13th, 2014, 10:18 AM
My us is next Friday morning. Cant wait! How's dh with the news your pg? Xx

WantingPink
March 13th, 2014, 01:40 PM
He was really good... much better than I thought he would be!! He was really worried about me but after we talked with our OB that eased his mind a little bit. He was even joking about naming the baby and that we would need to move into a bigger house. I am really glad he took it so well!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 13th, 2014, 02:09 PM
That is awesome WantingPink! So glad he took it well. So funny how you had to make him think he was the one pushing you to take a test!!

And yay for the tests Mrs I and WantingPink! Things are looking good!

Coocoo - hang in there!! I know it must be so hard! When do you go for an u/s or dr appointment?

coocoobananas
March 13th, 2014, 03:42 PM
I go for my 1st appt on tues. I wish going would change something. This morning I was thinking I may end up in the hospital as I know I am dehydrated and my stomach also seems to be cramping?! I chucked last night and felt horrible and I'm still in bed today and it's 1pm. My husband is home because he ended up having to work all night but I think he thought he would be sleeping while here, not watching the kids:/

Mrs_Incredible
March 13th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Coocoo, you poor girl, sounds awful :( x

Tomgirl
March 13th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Ugh Coocoo that sounds horrible!

I've been lucky so far but again I'm only 5 weeks so symptoms usually don't kick in until next week...except for the exhaustion that kicked in right away!

I have had a super busy week at work and my hubby is all crabby about being pregnant even though we were trying. He is stressing about money and our small house. I had to tell him tonight that I'm exhausted and need him to be supportive and give me atta girls rather then telling me I'm fine and to suck it up. I have a very physically demanding job is it so much to ask for a I'm so proud of you for working so hard right now! Ugh sorry needed to vent!

On a positive note I made my first appt today! April 1st woohoo!

Peebell85
March 14th, 2014, 09:21 AM
I am very lucky then..., only night sweats and wake up feeling seedy until I have my toast, then I'm fine and forget I'm pregnant for the rest of the day. Although I'm a tad snappier than normal.

WantingPink
March 14th, 2014, 12:46 PM
I haven't had any symptoms either but I don't get MS until about 6 weeks and then by 8 weeks I want to die. Also made my first appointment with US at 9 weeks on April 8th. Seems so far away but I know it will be here before I know it. Just wish there was a way to know everything is going okay with this baby bean.

NCBeachyGrl
March 14th, 2014, 02:08 PM
I am so excited! I have reached double digits finally! 10 weeks preggo today! My MS seems to be doing better.

Hang in there everyone! Praying it gets better for you too!

Rosie85
March 14th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Time is flying!! I can't believe you are 10 weeks along beachy!

HopeandDreamG
March 14th, 2014, 02:42 PM
NC- awesome your feeling better!!! Happy 10 weeks ;)

coocoobananas
March 14th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Hope and dream are you preggers????
Congrats!!!!!

Nc-10 weeks, crazy!!

I hope I feel better than too!!
I'm like a manic ms person lol! Today feel tons better, I don't know what the heck this pregnancy is trying to do to me!!! In bed one day and then coping amazingly well the next... But I'll take the good, that's for sure!!! I was able to get an iced coffee down so that probably helps the mood a bit;)

HopeandDreamG
March 14th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Hope and dream are you preggers????
Congrats!!!!!

Nc-10 weeks, crazy!!

I hope I feel better than too!!
I'm like a manic ms person lol! Today feel tons better, I don't know what the heck this pregnancy is trying to do to me!!! In bed one day and then coping amazingly well the next... But I'll take the good, that's for sure!!! I was able to get an iced coffee down so that probably helps the mood a bit;)

Yep! Just found out my last cycle worked! Beyond excited. Been a long road. And I see you are preg again!!! Congrats that's awesome!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 14th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Hope - I LOVE your big bright yellow smiley! Can't miss how happy you are! So exciting!! I love that you are preggo with us!!

coocoobananas
March 14th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Yep! Wish I knew it was a girl in there, would make these hard days more manageable but what will be will be! It was truly an oops so just have to hope there's a reason for it! I still can't believe I'm going to have 4 children, never in my plans!!!