Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 3
Boy 1
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I made a massive change to my diet. I looked at all the things I used to eat and I was eating a total Boy diet!!!!.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Nearly 11 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He didn't change anything, but did cut back a little bit on meat.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I cutback
Any Diet Details?
I cut out all meat, fish and eggs in my diet. I always used to have cereal for breakfast and Brown bread, so I delayed breakfast until 11am and had white bread only.
I used to have dinner the night before at 6pm, so I went 17 hours without food before breakfast.
I had diet coke every day ( I didn't drink this before the sway) and used aspartame in my de-caf tea. I put that I cut out caffeine because I only drink de-caf tea anyway as I don't like coffee!!!. I never snacked and had just 3 meals a day, most days I had about 1200-1300 cals a day and hardly ever went over the limits for fat and protein.

I usually had a sandwich on white low fat danish bread with soft cheese for lunch or mushroom soup with white bread or weight watchers baguels or white pitta bread, followed by a peeled apple or pear and a low fat yoghurt. For dinner it would be a Quorn veggie meal or low fat pasta with veggies, cauliflower and mushrooms. I would also have jacket potatoes with beans or cheese. I would always have a low fat weight watchers cake or low fat biscuits after dinner to up my cals!!!! ....... YUM!!!!. I would also have sweets like skittles and milk chocolate every other day.

The only time I had meat was on Christmas day when I had a little bit of turkey!!. If I fancied meat, I would have Quorn as it tastes like meat!!!.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I eat all empty carbs most of the time.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
8 stone 5lbs - 117 pounds
BMI - 19.5
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was 9 stone 5lbs exactly before I started the LE diet, so I lost a stone in nearly 11 weeks. I did not exercise as I didn't have the time with work and my boys. I was always on the go though and very active with work and only sat down to eat and to watch TV for an hour before bed!!!.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
7-8 according to the colour on the PH strips
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
5-6 according to the colour on the PH strips
DH pH
Not Known.
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
We DTD the night before I got my positive on the OPK (Wednesday) because I was working the next day. I think I ovulated on the Friday morning , so It could be that we DTD a day and a half before OV.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
Hubby and I had a shower before out attempt. No big O for me. Jumped and dumped after 10 minutes.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
I just took 1 antihistamine about 8 hours before our attempt because I had quite a lot of CM.
Did you do anything with Ions?
I put lavender Oil on the pulse points on my wrists and had Lavender Oil beside my bed.
I also had a dried lavender bag beside my bed and wore a rose quartz necklace.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Yes. I had a wooden spoon with a pink ribbon tied around it under my pillow and a lovely pink Girl's outfit under my bed :)
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
That I followed the LE diet and was at my lowest weight since childhood. Also that we only DTD once at positive OPK and I used rephresh to lower my PH as it was always high when I conceived my boys. :)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
That I haven't done enough and only been on the LE diet for 11 weeks and that I couldn't exercise because I know exercise is getting the best results.
Things worth mentioning:
We are so happy and blessed that we are expecting another little babba :)
We hope and pray so much that this is our little Girl, but will be happy to know that babba is healthy and will be happy having another Boy.
We just hope and pray that everything is Ok and the little bean sticks :)

Mulberry Smurf
February 3rd, 2014, 08:03 AM
Good luck and congratulations on your bfp :) xx

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2014, 09:23 AM
huge congrats dolly!! Pink dust headed your way.

dollych
February 4th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Thanks so much xx

lovemy2blessings
February 4th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Congrats! You had a great sway, can't wait to hear your update!

maidentomother
February 4th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Sounds good! I hope you hear pink in a couple months!

Unlv3
February 4th, 2014, 09:28 AM
Congratulations!!!! Your sway looks great!

Rinny101
February 5th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Congratulations! looks like a great sway, I'm sure you will hear pink :)

dollych
March 10th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Hi Girls,

I just wanted to update. My baby's heartbeat stopped last week and I've had a miscarriage I'm devastated. I was 9 weeks, but baby stopped growing at 6 weeks 2 days.

Mulberry Smurf
March 10th, 2014, 03:16 PM
So sorry to read this. Thinking of you as you heal and let time mend deep wounds xxx

lovinmyboys
March 10th, 2014, 03:46 PM
So so sorry to hear of your loss :(

jennibel
March 10th, 2014, 03:54 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I was in a similar boat last year and I know how you must feel right now ((hugs)) x

NCBeachyGrl
March 10th, 2014, 03:57 PM
I'm so sorry!:(

coocoobananas
March 10th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Hope you're ok:)

Mrs_Incredible
March 10th, 2014, 08:38 PM
So sorry for your loss xx

dollych
March 11th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Thanks girls for all your lovely comments xx

Mulberry Smurf
March 11th, 2014, 04:29 PM
How are you doing? Xx

dollych
March 12th, 2014, 11:35 AM
I'm ok thanks mulberry. I'm up and down at the moment, but my boys are keeping me going. I'm ok one minute and all emotional the next. I'm just shocked this has happened, but know things happen for a reason. Hopefully we will be blessed with a healthy baby next time.
I would still love a little Girl, but will not be doing a hard sway next time. I'm just going to see what we will be blessed with.
Thanks for all your nice messages xx

Mulberry Smurf
March 12th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Hoping your little girl is still waiting for you hun and it have her in your arms soon xx

maidentomother
March 15th, 2014, 09:01 AM
I am so, so sorry. :(