PDA

View Full Version : Any July/August/Sept 2014 Swayers?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Junie
February 4th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Ladies!:wave: Our plans aren't set in stone yet (still have to get DH on board!! LOL) but I thought I would start this since time is flying by!

When are you planning on trying?
Have you started to sway yet?
Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own?
Which gender are you hoping for?
Any concerns you have currently?

Anything else you want to chat about?
:luck:

Junie
February 4th, 2014, 06:56 AM
When are you planning on trying? Ideally August but also maybe a bit later still unsure about the spacing between 2 and 3. I feel like closer to 3 years or maybe even more would be easier, but I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long.

Have you started to sway yet? Nope.

Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? I have a plan, I looked at it once and otherwise haven't been thinking of swaying much.

Which gender are you hoping for? A Girl! Although I do still like the idea of 3 boys :)

Right now both DH and I but much more DH feel pretty hesitant about a third. I know in the long run it is definitely what I want and that it would be a nice addition for the family but right now DH is totally against it thinking it would be too much work. I think it would initially be more work but that it would then settle down. I'm not sure how convincing DH is going to go though as right now he seems really against the idea... but a lot can change in a few months! :fx:

haymon2and1
February 4th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Hello!! Our first attempt will be Sept so that birthdays are spread apart. I have two boys and am praying for a little girl! I have been dreaming of swaying since I found out the gender of my second son (he is turning two next month). I want to do the diet for 4 months so will start in May. I will be buying a plan from atomic..I am way too obsessed about everything so want the help haha. I am just so excited to get started =)

wonder woman73
February 5th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Hi!

Just joined this site today! Never done this before! We really want to conceive in July 2014. I've always wanted a April baby. Planning on swaying pink. Started watching my diet since Jan 2nd. Any advice is greatly appreicated.

Junie
February 6th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Good luck ladies! With my plan the goal is to have it all work on the first try so I won't start the diet until maybe 1-2 weeks before we start trying and swaying.

Nahri
February 18th, 2014, 06:52 AM
we will be attempting in the same time frame! For the final future child TTC Pink! Lining up finances, losing weight, and I REFUSE to have a summer pregnancy because I think Id die of heat stroke! The winter one was bad enough! lol

haymon2and1
February 18th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Nahri how long will you do diet, exercise, supplements, etc?

mommyOFboys90
February 19th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Hi!
I am going to start TTC a girl in June. I haven't started to sway yet, I've been doing a lot of research and still trying to figure my plan out. I've been starting to diet a bit already but am planning on doing the full on girl diet in April and throw some cardio in there too. Fingers crossed for a successful sway! Good luck ladies!! :D

Junie
March 4th, 2014, 06:21 AM
I just thought of a great third boys name which would fit to our other two, so now I am even more determined to really give it my all to try for a girl. It feels so unlikely at this point that I feel I have to really, really try to at least even the playing field :) I wish my DH was more on board with TTC again though... just hoping things change a lot in the coming months.

Twolittleyhopingforx
March 7th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Hi :) we are trying to conceive a girl as of June! Already have two little boys ages 2.5 and 4.5 so really want some pink in my life haha ��

Junie
March 9th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Hi Twolittleyhopingforx ! Welcome to our little group:) Have you swayed before? How will you be swaying?

Today DH actually mentioned that although he doesn't want to have a third.... if we did he didn't think I would be willing to accept his conditions about it- but I heard his conditions and I was on board so I am feeling a bit more hopeful. If every month he changes his attitude just a bit more we will totally be TTC by summer :running:

marriedmomof2
March 18th, 2014, 12:05 AM
Hey there ladies, hope you don't mind if I join in, I will have my first attempt in June but just in case that doesn't work I'll be rolling on over to july.
I am working on m own plan, actually it's pretty much done, you can check it out in the ttc girl forums.
Hoping, praying, and swaying for a girl!
I have started a pre-LE diet lol. Getting some stuff off my menu like cereal and red meat and etc.
No concerns as of yet, dh does not know about me swaying, but I did tell him tonight I had some pills for him to take for the next 3 months to get ready for baby making, he said "oh lord, whatever I'm going to sleep" (not in a mean voice, more like a whatever you say voice) which means he'll do it. Whatever in dhs world means yes lol. I also told hi. The pills will help with his allergies and snoring. He is taking Zyrtec for allergies so I hope that continues all summer!
Nice to meet all of you ladies.

Junie
March 18th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Hi marriedmomof2! I'm impressed that you are already getting ready on the diet- so are you starting to eat in LE ways already? I'm honestly terrified of the diet to be honest :D My DH is slowly starting to come on board to TTC but I don't think he would take any supplements for me. Oh well. I'm excited for you!

Bloom4314
March 19th, 2014, 12:53 AM
Hi everyone :)

I just thought I would introduce myself as I've been lurking around here for a few days now without really saying anything!

We lost a little boy at 19 weeks on March 4th, and all through my pregnancy I was totally fine with whatever gender our baby was (we had decided not to find out). But once he was born, and we knew he was a boy, I realised how much I desired another son (this was our fourth child - girl, boy, girl here and our angel boy in heaven). So we are going to wait a full cycle and then sway for a boy. Are there any threads/forums with a TTC in May for a boy, or is this the best place to hang out and chat?

:)

SamS_TTCPink
March 19th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Hi Bloom4314

Welcome! And I'm so sorry for the loss of your little man earlier this month. Do they know what caused it? Sending you big hugs. :bighug:

I'm swaying for a girl so don't read all the blue sway threads, but there is a forum for just Swaying Blue stuff so check that out. Good luck on you swaying journey and I'm sending you all my blue baby dust! :)

Bloom4314
March 19th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Thank you MumofSix_TTCPink :)

At this stage, they're not quite sure why we lost him. All the preliminary testing and scans have come back clear. They're performing an autopsy but the results won't be available for three to six months, so it's a waiting game. We've been told though as our other three children are all healthy and our little boy looked perfect when he was born that it's quite likely they won't determine a cause and it will be put down as "one of those things". Sorry if that's too much detail.

I'll gladly take your blue dust and send you my pink :)

Bloom4314
March 19th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Also, I forgot to ask, if we are planning on starting the HE diet in approx 6 weeks, should I start the vitamins/supplements now? Would it be ok to start those now and then the diet later down the track?

marriedmomof2
March 20th, 2014, 12:21 PM
Junie, I am because this diet takes some getting use to. It really terrified me at first as well, until I realized I was making a bigger deal out of it than I needed too. Lbs, just slowly cut things out, like cereal, it's the hardest thing ever, cereal is one of my favorite things to eat. Red meat is very little to none, the last time I ate red meat was about 3 weeks ago. Fish, couldn't tell you, chicken 2 weeks. For me it's easier to cut things out and replace with friendlier LE foods
Welcome bloom!

jsophia922
March 21st, 2014, 04:17 PM
Hope it's okay for me to join you :)

We'll hopefully be TTC our first in August/September if all goes as planned. We'll be swaying blue. I'm going to buy a personalized plan, but I'm also doing my own research. I'm obsessive, so I want the plan in case there's a detail I missed in my own planning- plus the coaching will be invaluable. DH is down for doing whatever he needs to and is enthusiastic about swaying, which is kind of exciting/surprising. I plan to start swaying in June. I just went off BC in January and started charting, so I'm hoping my cycles have regulated by the time we start TTC. We plan to be team green, so it'll be a looooong wait to see if our sway is successful :)

Also, I'm a distance runner. I know the blue sway calls for weights and light or no cardio. I might die hahaha, but it will be worth it :)

ivy100
March 23rd, 2014, 08:05 AM
Hi All I am planning to sway aroud Aug/sep this year for a girl.
I am using the first half of this year to get fitter and lose a few kilos.

Just been researching all about diets, timing, PH levels, Supps etc etc so I will be starting to write my plan out so that i am all organised and ready to go when Aug rolls around.

I am very excited that my partner has agreed to one more baby !!!
My partner has 3 b.oys from a previous relationship and we also have 1 boy together so he would be thrilled to get a daughter so we are going to give it our best shot.

marriedmomof2
March 23rd, 2014, 04:47 PM
Hi jsophia and ivy! Welcome

Etreintedouce
March 31st, 2014, 01:48 PM
Hi I'm excited to join your group! Talked Dh into trying in July I'm going to try staring the diet in a couple weeks and than do the 60 min of exercise 6 weeks before ttc. We are going to try and do as strict of a sway as we can and dh is willing to help ( as long as he doesn't have to give up meat lol)

We are going to try and ttc a girl for our first kid. We are very nervous to start a family! Lol I'm excited to try though. Good luck to everyone ttc I hope you get your DG!

Kelissi
April 4th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Hi! I'm Kelley, super crunchy and super lucky Momma to two amazing boys.

When are you planning on trying? I'm really hoping to convince my husband to start to TTC this July/August/September (or through the autumn, too!) so that we can have a spring or summer babe. I can't believe it's coming up so soon!

Have you started to sway yet? I would love to have a little girl, so we'll be swaying pretty hard - exercise and diet for me - but I'm also "high risk" as I got really severe pre-e in my first pregnancy, so I'm going to be doing things like taking fish oil as well since I would rather have a healthy pregnancy and a boy than have an elevated chance of a repeat of pre-e and a potentially premature babe (although my little one who was born at 2 pounds is now an amazing, healthy, intelligent little boy - we're so lucky <3). As it turns out, though, some things that can help prevent pre-e are baby aspirin and exercise, so that's in our favor for sure!

Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? I'm going to get a personalized plan for sure.

Which gender are you hoping for? Pink! Pink pink pink! Although now that a boy name has come to me if we got blue, I feel much better about the possibility of three little boys running around this house <3. Since this will be our last child, though, I would love to have the chance to have a girl - I've always wanted one.

Any concerns you have currently? Sway-wise, I'm worried because I'm pretty nutrition obsessed and can't really reconcile eating low quality food while getting my body ready for pregnancy - but I can totally reconcile just eating a low calorie diet. I'm worried about that affecting the sway, though!

Anything else you want to chat about? This is my big one. My husband really, really doesn't want another kid, and it is heartbreaking for me even to type that. I'm an only child and now wish so hard that I had siblings, and it's also a pretty decent time for me to have another baby with the way we parent and the investment that we put into our little ones. There's also a lot of choices we've made in DH's favor, things that I've put aside:

- We live in a small town without a major university. Since he's older than me, we decided to have kids early, and I put off finishing my degree when I thought I would have my Ph D by the time I was 30.
- I'm an actress, and there isn't theatre here.
- I'm fairly liberal and in a very conservative area, which can be its own challenge! We live here, though, because this is where DH's job is, and I don't think it's fair to ask him to give up all that he's achieved so that we can live somewhere else. They're not sacrifices that I make resentfully - they're just part of our partnership - but I would really like to at least decide how many children I have, since so many other things in my life have been pretty dramatically altered in favor of my partnership.

So. I am just hoping so, so, so hard that we can make this work. And, if we do, ladies, I cannot wait to be swaying with you all so soon!

Kelissi
April 4th, 2014, 07:14 PM
Right now both DH and I but much more DH feel pretty hesitant about a third. I know in the long run it is definitely what I want and that it would be a nice addition for the family but right now DH is totally against it thinking it would be too much work. I think it would initially be more work but that it would then settle down. I'm not sure how convincing DH is going to go though as right now he seems really against the idea... but a lot can change in a few months! :fx:

We are in pretty much the exact same situation! I'm an only child and have always wanted at least three children - DH is convinced that he is Done, with a capital D. The thing is that right now I'm a 27 year old SAHM with our 5 and 3 year old, and so having a babe would be good timing for me before I'm really established in my career - I love being able to spend as much time as we need with new little ones!. DH is also quite a bit older than me, so we don't have a whole lot of time to wait. In addition, I want to be having a babe in the spring or summer, since my midwife is 1 1/2 hours away and we're in the Snow Belt - I don't want to have to worry about weather, and I do want to birth at a hospital since I'll be a VBA2C.

Anyway - I feel you. Right now I'm just working on getting my own body ready for pregnancy and hoping and trusting that he can see how important this is to me and get on board for starting TTC in July or August. Honestly, I don't even need him to be psyched about it - I just need him to be *okay* with it! It's pretty stressful at times, though, when I think that maybe he'll just never change. And that just makes me want to cry. And take a Xanax. ;)

Holding out hope that both of our partners mindsets change, and that we can be TTC our pink together soon!

Junie
April 5th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Hi Kelissi! I totally know exactly where you are coming from. I'm also youngish (28) and really want to get done having kids, do the intensive taking care of little ones, and then move on to working a bit once they are school aged. That doesn't work though if I can't convince DH for 5 years LOL. Plus since I do most of the childcare (he is an active parent who loves his kids but he works a lot, and I am a SAHM) I feel that it really won't affect him all that much if we have a third. I'm just going to gradually start changing my diet and exercise and keep bringing the topic up every once in awhile without pushing it. I know he is not totally against a third so I just need to get him to the- OK we can try point. Like you I don't need him to be excited about it- he has always been happy with the end result :)

bluebonnet22
April 5th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Hi Ladies! I originally joined the April - June thread, but I think we will be putting off our first attempt until July so I figured I'd come over and introduce myself over here as well!

When are you planning on trying? I'd really like a March, April, or May baby. I'm set to ovulate (unless LE screws my cycles up!) the first week of June and the first week of July. We will attempt the first week of July unless my ovulation in June moves (in which case we will attempt in June).

Have you started to sway yet? Yes! I started the LE diet on April 1st. I might add in exercise when we get closer but there is NO WAY I could exercise 6 days a week for the next 3 months.

Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? yes

Which gender are you hoping for? Pink. Right now I actually love the idea of 2 boys, but I'm scared of GD and I think my GD will be worse if I don't try to sway a little bit.

Any concerns you have currently? I'm usually a very healthy paleo style eater so I do worry about this diet causing miscarriages and/or producing a baby that is less healthy. I'll definitely be going right back to paleo as soon as I get my bfp! I'm also still torn on whether to exercise. I really really hate it, but it's been getting great results! I'm worried I'll start it and then not do enough of it and it will end up swaying blue.

Junie
April 6th, 2014, 02:46 AM
Hi bluebonnet 22! I wouldn't worry too much about the miscarriage/ less healthy thing as you can still eat healthy food even doing the diet. I'm sure you will end up having a great sway!

Red
April 7th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Hi all!
I might have to join two groups as my hubby wants to try now, and I want to wait till July, ha ha.....

I have started to sway as of January, but I am going more strictly at it now than before.

I am hoping to sway for a boy (hubby doesn't care what the gender is) to balance out the family.

The major concern I have is I don't drink or eat dairy. I can't digest it well at all......

bluebonnet22
April 7th, 2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks Junie!

Red - I wouldn't worry about the dairy, I definitely think you can sway heavily blue without it.

My DS caught a bad cold and has passed it along to me. I'm bummed we aren't attempting this month because it seems being sick sways pink! I guess I'll just have to hope I get another cold before our attempt in July, ha!

Kelissi
April 8th, 2014, 05:28 AM
I'm so happy - DH and I actually had a conversation about having baby three without it ending up in tears or passive aggressive-ness! Is passive aggressive-ness a term?

We've been talking (read: fighting) about having a third child for a year, easily. Last night talked a lot about the future, and I realized that his worry is my feeling like I'm wasting time since we live somewhere without a lot of options for me. When I said that my priorities are shifting, though, and that I don't think birthing and raising another child would be a waste of time at all, he actually seemed receptive. This is a huge shift and gives me such hope that this is actually going to happen!

I also think he's worried about our problem-solving ability as a couple and that if we have another baby and it's difficult we'll be stuck and unhappy. That also makes me feel good to realize - that it's not necessarily our having a baby that is upsetting to him, but our being able to make sure we're solving problems well together that he needs to be sure of before we bring a new little life into the world. Sounds about right to me, actually!

All in all, I'm a happy girl, even though DS2 woke me up in between sleep cycles at 4:30 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. So, I'm using a little extra time to watch a little bit of RuPaul's Drag Race before I'm joined by kiddoes for the day :wink:.

SamS_TTCPink
April 8th, 2014, 06:11 AM
That all sounds positive Kelissi! Glad you could have an open honest discussion without it ending in tears!

Maybe DH and I could take some pointers off you's! We can't talk about anything lately without it ending in tears or the silent treatment! 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eleena2014
April 8th, 2014, 07:21 AM
hi,we will be hoping for :pinksperm: starting mid june 2014. already have 2 boys age 12 and 8.not started to sway yet,will start in around 2-3 weeks.working on my own plan,consisting of timing,diet,supplements and testing ph.
i have lots of concerns,including wether the timing will be right,still confused about the diet and not sure if the ph strips i have will be accurate enough.x

Junie
April 8th, 2014, 03:45 PM
That sounds great Kelissi! Hi Eleena2014!

We haven't been talking about TTC lately. The younger child is going through a slightly annoying stage that I remember the older one going through as well around this time (18 mo) so I am just sort of waiting for it to pass, the little one to start speaking more, etc as after dinner most nights I also feel a little crazy when I think about adding another one to the mix. :giggle:

Junie
April 8th, 2014, 03:47 PM
I've started to add just 15 min of cardio to my weight routine and I normally feel like I am dying LOL. I'm going to have to do zumba or something to keep it interesting!

bluebonnet22
April 8th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Junie- my first DS is 18 months, when does this annoying phase pass? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Junie
April 9th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Haha for us right around 2 things got a lot better. Our son started talking more AND listening- like he no longer would just run into the street, or tip over a glass "just because", or throw all the food off his plate, etc. Plus most teeth are in and ours just chilled out a bit. However the first months of 3 were terrible LOL. Older DS just turned 4 and so far I love this age! My favorites ages/stages so far were 2-3, and close to 4. However I bet it depends a lot on the child!

weeziewoozles
April 9th, 2014, 02:40 AM
Hi ladies. We're hoping to TTC pink in July time. I'm not sure when yet as I'm BF and not ovulating but will start taking Vitex in Maybwhen DS3 is nine months (as that's what Atomic recommended). So we'll try as soon as I seem to be ovulating again! Optimistically hoping that will be July! I'm not enjoying the waiting.

Went vegetarian a few weeks ago and started the LE diet last week so should have been on it a minimum of three months when we TTC. Had a bad cheat day yesterday but am back on course today!

Junie
April 9th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Hi Weeziewoozles! Was your last sway also doing the LE diet? I'm impressed that you are already doing the diet! I'm going to start 6-8 weeks beforehand as I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up. I really want to do the exercise part as I think that has been getting great results but I won't start that until 6 weeks beforehand...

Good luck!

Kelissi
April 9th, 2014, 03:14 PM
OMG, just got back from my first C25K in months and I feel great but also so glad that I'm starting with some moderate stuff now. There was no way I was going to maintain intense exercise for an hour if I hadn't gotten started now!

MumofSix, don't take pointers from us yet - DH is back to being a bit cranky, which sucks because I was going to purchase my personalized plan this week but don't want to explain the $80 to him since we still haven't "decided" (even though I clearly have). I think I'm going to give a friend cash so that she can paypal me money privately, so that I can get my plan and start swaying while DH and I work through some of our issues. August is still a while away for us to work on problem solving and for him to get on board, and that's when I want to actively start TTC, but I know that I should be starting getting these eggs predisposed to girls starting pretty soon! I don't want to add extra stress to our relationship and the whole having another baby debate with, "Oh, and I spent money on a personalized plan for when we TTC," because then he'll balk and dig his heels in. I think I'll just do it from my personal Paypal and have it be a secret for a while :).

By the way, so happy about your BFP, MumofSix! Congratulations again!

weeziewoozles
April 10th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Hi Weeziewoozles! Was your last sway also doing the LE diet? I'm impressed that you are already doing the diet! I'm going to start 6-8 weeks beforehand as I am not sure how long I will be able to keep it up. I really want to do the exercise part as I think that has been getting great results but I won't start that until 6 weeks beforehand...

Good luck!

Yes I did the LE diet before TTC DS3 but unfortunately it wasn't successful. Who knows why? We did do lots of attempts when it came to it as I had a BMI of 18.5 by then and thought I'd better conceive asap! I'm annoyed that I've already have had two cheat days in this first week (although I didn't go terribly over the levels really and was still vegetarian which is very unlike me) but I am sure I will stick to it now. DS1 and DH share their birthday and it's in a couple of weeks, so I imagine that will be a tricky day to do LE but I will try! :)

Junie
April 11th, 2014, 06:15 AM
I think luck still plays a role! I mean you can do an absolute perfect sway and still end up with the other gender. I believe that we get the children that are meant for us so while I understand the disappointment I do like to think there is a reason... so if we have a third boy I just think our boys are meant to have another brother :D

I hope your sway works this time though of course!!! :)

Kelissi
April 12th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Just bought a plan - I've been so looking forward to this! I'm so excited to see what's in store for us over the next couple of months and I think it'll be really relaxing to have someone else weigh the available options and come up with the best idea for our pink sway.

Junie
April 13th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Yay! I also just took a look at ours again. I'm so excited!

weeziewoozles
April 16th, 2014, 02:09 AM
How is everyone? I had such a weird week last week where I just didn't want to stick to the diet. I sort of did, only cheating a little but I still cheated nearly every day. So I tried to work out why I'm not committing to it. I did completely last time. I think it's two things. One is that I did LE last time for three months, lost over a stone and got another boy. So although I do believe all the amazing research that has gone into this, I guess I'm doubting it at the same time. Thr other reason I think I'm not committing is that we can't TTC until I have my cycles back as I'm BF and therefore I feel like I could be on the diet forever! Having acknowledged these blocks I feel less guilty about falling off the LE wagon :) I had a good look at my calendar and worked out that it'd be logical to start the diet proper at the end of this month. Assuming Vitex helps me cycle by Aug we could TTC then and I'd have done LE for the recommended 90 days. Plus I've DH and DS1's birthdays on Monday so was worrying about what to eat at the various celebrations. I feel far calmer about the plan now :)

Junie
April 16th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Hi! I think it sounds like a great plan- I also think that if you feel like it could be hard to commit for the whole time that doing 60 days ahead of time is maybe better so that you can still be at the top of your game when actually TTC.

It is hard for me since it is still so unsure when we will actually TTC. I think I am going to also start the diet in May and exercise in May/June. We have two trips we are going on and I already know that I won't be doing the diet for those weeks. But if we don't TTC until August it shouldn't play much of a role.

The timing of all of this is hard!

jsophia922
April 16th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Hey all-just checking in :) Glad to see some of you have been having good luck with your husbands.

I've also had good luck with mine. He's always been enthusiastic about swaying, but we've had some differences in opinion on when we start TTC. I am ready NOW and he's always wanted to put it off. We're finally on the same page and it feels amazing. We're both happy with starting to TTC in August. We had a long talk about it a couple weeks ago and decided that the timing would be best and would hopefully produce the spring/summer baby we hope for (but honestly, any time would be great- just good spacing between birthdays and holidays then haha).

I'm going to buy my personalized plan this month so I can start gathering supplements, etc. before I start to sway. I have no idea when I want to start swaying. I was planning on three months out, but that puts me at June which means I'll have to gain weight for the summer/bikini season. I don't mind starting to put some pounds on later in the summer, but I've worked hard all winter to get in shape for the summer (babe before baby!) and don't want to start gaining before I even have a chance to don a bikini haha. Oh well.. guess it'll sort itself out. Maybe I'll talk to atomic about that too, and see how long others have swayed and had success on the spreadsheet.

AshJagla
April 17th, 2014, 10:40 AM
New here, we're going to start ttc boy in September. We have two girls and two girl dogs and my poor dh is totally outnumbered lol. He was hesitant at first but has really come around. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to pay for the plan and/or cookbook. Kinda just browsing around and looking at everyone's opinions on the matter.

Kelissi
April 18th, 2014, 09:56 AM
Hi AshJagla! There's so much great information around - people who have bought plans, people who haven't - that I'm sure you'll find the right choice for you guys! Send some pink dust this way and I'll be sending you lots of blue :).

Linzshine32
April 18th, 2014, 04:40 PM
Hi! We will be TTC a girl in August/Sept etc... I would love a late spring/early summer baby and preferably a girl. We have a 2 year old awesome little boy.

When are you planning on trying? August/Sept however long after that it takes
Have you started to sway yet? Not yet! I will start after the 4th of July
Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? Yes I purchased one - Atomic has been great about the diet. Since I have adult acne she has given me good suggestions for doing a modified PCOS LE diet (I don't have PCOS) but it hopefully helps me sway pink
Which gender are you hoping for? Girl!
Any concerns you have currently? I'm scared about the diet and sticking to it, especially in the summer but i'm hoping heat = not wanting to eat a ton!

AshJagla
April 20th, 2014, 09:46 PM
Thanks Kelissi! Sending plenty of pink dust your way!

Really hope all the gals here get their DG. I swore DD2 was going to be a boy, my pregnancy was so different than DD1. At the 12wk and anatomy scan I was told girl and didn't believe them, I spent a week still shooting the video for a clue that they had missed something. NOPE, all girl, just like they said. But, one thing is for sure, she is completely different than DD1! They are polar opposites, maybe that explains the pregnancies being so different lol.

Anyone here have a special needs child?? DD2 is Deaf with 2 cochlear implants. Wondering how she will adapt to a new sibling.

Kelissi
April 21st, 2014, 03:09 PM
Any concerns you have currently? I'm usually a very healthy paleo style eater so I do worry about this diet causing miscarriages and/or producing a baby that is less healthy. I'll definitely be going right back to paleo as soon as I get my bfp! I'm also still torn on whether to exercise. I really really hate it, but it's been getting great results! I'm worried I'll start it and then not do enough of it and it will end up swaying blue.

I'm also very healthy paleo style, and planning on eating healthy food but less of it, and also doing some empty cals with chocolate and wine. I'm planning on exercising, too, since that seems to be such a strong sway!

tarasue
April 22nd, 2014, 02:41 PM
Care if I join in ? I have 2 beautiful boys (3 & 16 mo). I am hoping to ttc a girl later this year. Maybe July/August, I would have to skip a month and then again in October if July or August didn't work. I would love a June baby but I have a cousin getting married that month and will need to be able to fly.... But a Fourth of July baby would be fun too. Both my boys are winter birthdays so is like to switch it up. My husband isn't 100% sold on baby #3 but if we do he is ok with swaying.

Kelissi
April 22nd, 2014, 06:26 PM
Two steps forward, one step back with DH. My best friend just send me a picture of a positive pregnancy test - this is baby number seven for her, and she has three girls and three boys - and I ended up crying and fighting with DH about how badly I want a third child. This is after a condom broke this morning (but I'm 10 days away from O, so no real chance there :sad:). The thing was that he was so cool - "Where are you in your cycle?", not freaking out, and I thought that was a good sign that he was coming around. This is after the boys and I have been away for a week and a half, natch.

Thankfully, we're going to a therapist tomorrow. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if he doesn't get on the same page with me - I want to do pink sway, but I'd be happy with a little boy, too. I just so desperately want my third child and it hurts so, so badly that he's taken such a strong stance against it when I'm already doing everything for him - we live in a tiny town where I can't be an artist, where no one wants to pay for a doula, where there's no school for our kids so I'm homeschooling, where our friends are at least 30 minutes away - like, can't I even be in charge of getting to choose whether I have another child when I'm the one making the sacrifices for our family? I had a very surprise pregnancy with a Paragard in that ended in miscarriage two years ago, and I was sad but also slightly relieved - my due date was DS2's second birthday so the timing was really close and the babe was due midwinter which was also kind of scary since we live in the snow belt and my midwife is 1.5 hours away - but that has turned into one of the greatest tragedies in my life. We wouldn't have DS2 if he hadn't been an "oops!" pregnancy, so now I feel like all I can do is hope for another oops. And it is pretty much the worst.

I don't even know if this makes sense. I'm heartbroken and worried and so scared of what my life will be like - the resentment and anger - if he doesn't come around. I can't divorce him, really, and wouldn't even be able to have a baby with someone else because I got pre-e in my first pregnancy and so my chances of it recurring are pretty much 100% with another father. I've chosen to postpone getting my bachelor's (I thought I'd be a PhD student by now) because he's so much older than me that having kids had to happen right then if it was happening. How on earth does he think that it won't lead to a lifetime of resentment if I have made *all* the sacrifices in favor of our partnership and he gets his way every damn time?

I don't know. I'm devastated. I think he'll never come around and I'm just deluding myself.

Junie
April 23rd, 2014, 09:01 AM
I am SO SO sorry to hear that Kelissi!!!

I also have been stressing myself out a lot lately just because our second son while absolutely adorable is being a real challenge. For example last night at dinner he pointed and made sounds that he wanted a different glass (no words yet which is part of the problem) then I gave him a different glass but made the mistake of pouring his old water into the new cup- he promptly dumped it out all over everything. Then when he decided he didn't like dinner he threw his plate as hard as he could across the room. I know it is just a stage but he does stuff like this about 500 times a day and I know it is really driving my DH crazy- every time the little one does something like that I can just see DH thinking "no way am I doing this again" which in turn stresses me out. I haven't been bringing up the topic at all as I think there is no point right now. I'm just really hopeful that a few months will make a world of difference. My mom comes to visit in June and I am hoping to bring it up after her visit.

Is there anyway you and your husband could move somewhere else Kelissi? It sounds like the town is part of the problem.

Just remember a lot can change with a few months time. Big hugs!

EmileeJane
April 28th, 2014, 05:42 PM
This is my first post on this site but I've been a member of Ingender for sometime now. I recently purchased and received my personalized sway and we are going to start trying Aug-Oct. We are swaying pink. Even though I thought my research was pretty good on swaying I see from reading on this site that I was merely scratching the surface!
We have 2 sweet boys and would both LOVE a girl. We are also a little wary of a adding a 3rd. I just figure we'd all adjust like with anything.
I'm going to be starting my diet in May and am slightly overwhelmed since I've never counted calories, fat or any of that! I've also never used an ovulation kit. I do want to give this all I can so I can say I tried my best and hopefully have no regrets. I somehow still feel as though we will have another boy. Which of course I'd fall in love with! Any way looking forward to chatting with you all along the way!

zebaniee
April 29th, 2014, 01:51 AM
Partner and I are debating to sway for blue once our current baby is 9 months old which is around sept. Four kids is a huge step though. Starting again on blue diet now so hopefully we have better luck this time.

Junie
April 29th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Hi Emilee Jane! I've also never dieted before (at least not in a counting calories/watching what I eat) kind of way so I am hoping to ease into and not get too stressed or obsessive since that sways blue! :D

Hi Zebaniee! I hope you have better luck on the blue diet this time. You are more then welcome to have some of my testosterone and whatever else makes boys just pop out of me LOL :D Funny how we can all be so good at producing one gender but not the other!

I'm starting to get SO antsy to TTC. I'm getting those feelings whenever I see pregnant women or newborns. But I really wouldn't want a baby any earlier then April so I have to just focus on having fun now. I really don't want to start the diet or exercise more than 8 weeks ahead of time as I don't think I will be able to stay super dedicated for more than a few months. But the planner in me loves the idea of being able to already do something now. However I think that is just the boy mom in me talking and that I need to gear up to go with the flow, not plan, not spends hours obsessively looking at my chart,etc.

kaseybaby
April 30th, 2014, 01:44 AM
Hi! I will be TTC either August or September. I am not really swaying, just going to do what I did last time, when I had my DD. I would like another DD because my DD born last year, was born ill, and almost died. She is beautiful, and strong, but she has a rough road ahead, and I feel like a sister might be a strong support for her along with her older brother. She has some scarring over her body, and I feel like maybe her sister would be supportive of her insecurities. I am really just praying for a healthy baby, with a hint of pink :)

Junie
April 30th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Hi Kaseybaby! What a beautiful reason for swaying for a girl. Welcome :)

zebaniee
April 30th, 2014, 05:52 AM
My two older girls are the best of friends, the relationship between sisters is wonderful.

I'll take all the blue dust I can get. I'm still not entirely sure that having 4 kids is a smart decision but there is a part of me that desperately wants a son.

I'm looking at purchasing a plan soon. Is anyone else doing this?

weeziewoozles
April 30th, 2014, 06:18 AM
My boys are delightful but I want a girl or two to adjust the balance! DS1 and DS2 share a room and play wonderfully together other than occasional sharing problems. And DS1 adores little DS3 and is really protective of him :)

I bought a plan this time as I had a failed sway with DS3 so thought I needed more help from Atomic. Who knows why we got blue again even with a strong sway. Having said that we are doing some things differently this time so hopefully the sway will be even stronger and we'll get pink!

Junie
April 30th, 2014, 07:51 AM
I purchased a plan. I didn't want to get too stressed out and Atomic puts so much work into them. It is awesome knowing exactly what to do and when... now I just have to follow it! I think the BD timing might be hardest but I am hoping following the diet and exercising will keep it from being too important.

kaseybaby
April 30th, 2014, 11:36 AM
No meal plan for me. When I got pregnant with my daughter I was drinking a lot of teas, eating soups, and working out a lot. I am just going to do the same. I am too nervous to do anything that will make me unhealthy, like the use of artificial sugars. I just can't risk it.

twinkle_toes
April 30th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Hey ladies, mind if I join? I'm planning my girl sway for august.
I've loosely started the diet now by going veggie and attempting to stop snacking...which has been an epic fail so far as I seem to be snacking more than before! I'm a constant snacker as I'm a sahm so the kitchen cupboards are never far away, need to get some will power!!

Anyway I'm planning to start the diet properly the second week of May and my sups etc, oh and I need to figure out how on earth to use the opks as I'm not having much luck deciphering them so far. I'm really hoping that I get pregnant the first month trying as I think I'm going to find the diet quite tough. Plus I just want it to be done now so I don't have to think about it anymore. I know I will be happy with another boy, but a girl would be a nice change!!

zebaniee
May 1st, 2014, 04:13 AM
I purchased a plan today and am planning on starting the diet ASAP. I found that coconut water now comes in a powder form which is quite concentrated. It seems to go down a lot easier because I sort of shot it.

Junie
May 2nd, 2014, 04:27 AM
Hi twinkle toes!

weeziewoozles
May 2nd, 2014, 04:51 AM
Day One of LE proper for me today! Exciting :) Fingers crossed my sway works this time!

bluebonnet22
May 2nd, 2014, 06:39 AM
GL weezie - hopefully the diet comes back to you easily !

weezie - do you mind me asking what you plan on doing differently this time around for your sway?

weeziewoozles
May 2nd, 2014, 07:54 AM
GL weezie - hopefully the diet comes back to you easily !

weezie - do you mind me asking what you plan on doing differently this time around for your sway?

Hiya BlueBonnet. I'm actually quite excited to start the process again. When we found out DS3 was a boy I wondered if we would have to go HiTech next time but we just don't have the money to fly somewhere and pay for something which might not succeed. So we're on the sway again.

The main differences this time are that I'm taking Vitex and DH is taking Olive Leaf. We will only have one attempt as we DTD a few times last time in order to maximise our chances of getting pregnant as I'd lost too much weight - BMI was 18.5. I'm starting off the LE at 1900 calories as I am BF and as I say, I lost weight too fast last time. I did use Rephresh last time but am not convinced we timed it right for it to help us. In terms of the actual diet, I am changing that dramatically. I always cook from scratch and eat whole grains etc so when I did LE last time I simply cooked myself a meatless version of what the family was eating, plus I made things like black bean burgers and chocolate courgette muffins. When I looked back over it all, I thought it all still seemed very nutritious even though it was lower in fat, protein and calories. Soooooo this time I am going to eat more processed foods and fewer wholegrains.

I guess I feel like I made some changes last time but maybe not enough to convince my body that times were hard. Plus I am a couple of years older so that should sway a little pink too!!! :)

kaseybaby
May 3rd, 2014, 01:19 AM
Is anyone still nursing and can't lose weight? I swear I could eat nothing all day and still not lose a lb. When I am nursing the weight sticks to me like glue, but because of my DD health issues I don't want to wean her. Anyone else have this problem?

weeziewoozles
May 3rd, 2014, 01:43 AM
I'm nursing Kaseybaby but I find I tend to lose weight easily when nursing. I've only just started LE though so we'll see how that works out. Hopefully my milk supply won't decline.

SamS_TTCPink
May 3rd, 2014, 02:03 AM
I've never been able to lose weight when breast feeding!

bluebonnet22
May 3rd, 2014, 07:39 AM
I lost weight soooo slowly while nursing but the weight started falling off for me when we introduced solids and came off even faster when we weened. So frustrating!

twinkle_toes
May 3rd, 2014, 08:27 AM
There was no way I could have lost weight whilst breast feeding, I was sooo hungry constantly, used to get really light headed if I didn't keep snacking.

I've been taking vitex the last couple of days and I'm sure it's doing something weird to me, I've been feeling extremely tired and spaced out, not pleasant! I thought it might be my imagination but after googling it seems to happen to some people, hoping it's just temporary...

weeziewoozles
May 3rd, 2014, 08:40 AM
There was no way I could have lost weight whilst breast feeding, I was sooo hungry constantly, used to get really light headed if I didn't keep snacking.

I've been taking vitex the last couple of days and I'm sure it's doing something weird to me, I've been feeling extremely tired and spaced out, not pleasant! I thought it might be my imagination but after googling it seems to happen to some people, hoping it's just temporary...

I'm going to start taking Vitex this month when DS3 is nine months old. I'll let you know how I feel on it

twinkle_toes
May 3rd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Did you not take it with your last sway weeziewoozles? I really want to continue with it as it has been used in many successful sways, but then again I can't feel like this until august! I was using progesterone cream a while back and it made me feel similar, like I had been sedated... so maybe I am just overly sensitive, who knows.
Going to make another coffee to try and clear the fog!

weeziewoozles
May 3rd, 2014, 09:02 AM
Did you not take it with your last sway weeziewoozles? I really want to continue with it as it has been used in many successful sways, but then again I can't feel like this until august! I was using progesterone cream a while back and it made me feel similar, like I had been sedated... so maybe I am just overly sensitive, who knows.
Going to make another coffee to try and clear the fog!

No I didn't use it last time. If I remember rightly there weren't as many stats as there are now about the success of Vitex and as I had no cycle problems I didn't think it was necessary. This time I'm going to take it partly as it sways pink and partly as it will hopefully bring on my cycles as I'm still nursing

twinkle_toes
May 3rd, 2014, 11:59 AM
No I didn't use it last time. If I remember rightly there weren't as many stats as there are now about the success of Vitex and as I had no cycle problems I didn't think it was necessary. This time I'm going to take it partly as it sways pink and partly as it will hopefully bring on my cycles as I'm still nursing

Ah I see, well hopefully you will get on better with it than me. Still feel vacant despite coffee and a walk. Going to persevere with it for now anyway!

SamS_TTCPink
May 3rd, 2014, 10:05 PM
Hope the vitex makes a difference for you weeziewoozles and you get your daughter! I haven't had any side effects from the vitex at all, it didn't even change my cycles.

Junie
May 4th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I took vitex before TTC DS1 and while it really changed my cycle I didn't notice any other differences. I feel like it made my cycles too messy so I won't take it again I don't think.

sent using Tapatalk

2blue1pink
May 4th, 2014, 11:25 PM
Hi ladies! This looks like a fun group and hope you don't mind me joining you this late in the game!

When are you planning on trying? Soonish? Loosely maybe May and on. We aren't really avoiding but my kids are crappy sleepers so we don't really "try" either. My cycles are still really funky so I'm not holding my breath on anything, I'm fairly certain I am not ovulating regularly. (Just had my first period a few weeks ago for the first time since November.)
Have you started to sway yet? Not really, I'm still working on getting the info on what I need to be doing actually.
Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? I did order a personalized plan, but waiting to get it back.
Which gender are you hoping for? Girl (we have had a DD, who passed away after birth, then 2 boys, would really really LOVE another DD this time to hopefully keep.)
Any concerns you have currently? So many things! Nervous about gearing up for another high risk pregnancy with a 3 year old and 1.5 year old. Torn about maybe just trying high tech and skipping the natural route. Nervous about the diet and exercise and breaking all the rules (which I am still trying to figure out!) But I am optimistic that we did conceive a girl on our own without swaying intentionally so hopefully we can do it again.

Thanks for letting me join!

Junie
May 5th, 2014, 03:35 AM
Hi and welcome! I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I hope that you have a great sway and end up with another daughter!

sent using Tapatalk

Kelissi
May 7th, 2014, 08:19 PM
The past couple of weeks have been really rough - "maybe we should just f*cking break up" kind of rough. It's been horrible, and now I'm back on Xanax. :mad:

We're in counseling. I hope that our counselor can help DH make a breakthrough. Right now he's just going, "Well, I just don't want more kids. Having kids was hypothetical when I said yes to having three since I'd never been around kids. I didn't know what it would be like." I told him that would be like me saying that it was hypothetical when I said that I would be faithful to him forever, since I'd never been married before, and now that I feel like it's hard I'm just going to be polyamorous, so deal with it. I think it is so utterly without honor for him to feel like he can pull this garbage.

I have a PP from atomic, and amazing support from her ... but it is SO hard to start doing the things that I need to when I'm not even sure if DH is going to stop being such a complete ass. So, I'm concentrating on the fact that my sway is largely exercise and diet based, so at least I'll be a slamming hottie in my bathing suit this summer while I look for new men at the beach if my husband decides that he would rather be divorced than have another child together, which is actually what he has said sometimes. DYAHHH.

I don't even know what more to write. I am so freaked out that this isn't going to happen, I am so dreamy about getting to see two lines on a pregnancy test, and my best freaking friend just told me that she is pregnant with number SEVEN. Three girls, three boys. I am thrilled for her. I am also so freaking tired of her calling to let me know she's pregnant. UGH.

Off for some yoga and deep breathing and finding hope wherever I can ... I mean, we weren't going to start TTC until August, so that's still lots of time for his mind to change, right? Especially with counseling?

Kelissi
May 7th, 2014, 08:21 PM
2blue1pink, so much love at the loss of your daughter. I'm also planning on a high risk pregnancy - severe pre-eclampsia with DS1, so I'm forever labeled as high risk - so I hope we can support each other through it. Even if I'm not pregnant when you are, I'm more than happy to listen. It can be so hard to hear people going through the difficulties of pregnancy when you'd love to be going through them yourself. :heart:

zebaniee
May 8th, 2014, 04:11 AM
How is everything going with everyone? I'm still talking supps and waiting for my personalised plan to come through. I'm slowly loosing weight because I am on the chubby side and I am hoping this won't affect my sway.

Junie
May 8th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Kelissi- Wow that is rough what you are dealing with!! I think it can be really hard when two people feel so sure of their positions and love each other but aren't on the same page. Just remember that even though it doesn't feel that way right now, things will change. You won't be in this stressful position forever and somehow you two will come to some sort of agreement. It is so hard when you are still in that limbo position though. Big Hugs!

Zebaniee- Good for you on slowly losing weight! I don't think it can affect your sway in a negative way, from what I understand just losing is the important part.

I'm pretty determined to not start the diet or exercise until 6 weeks before TTC. Atomic recently wrote that it isn't necessary to start 3 months ahead and especially as I am already on the skinny side and tend to lose weight quickly if I am disciplined with diet and exercise I just don't think it is necessary and would probably be counter-productive. However it still isn't clear when we will start TTC and I am just pumped to start :D I think July would be best but DH and I have to sit down and have a real talk about it soon. He recently mentioned that he wished we could just get a 3 year old from the get go, and he just doesn't want to go through the first two years again but I am pretty hopeful that we will be able to find some practical solutions to make the first years less stressful for him and help him agree to setting a date. Here's hoping!

bluebonnet22
May 8th, 2014, 06:54 AM
I'm horrible about keeping up with threads, so my apologies if I ever don't answer a question directed at me ! I think someone had asked about my username a few pages back, and yes, I'm from TX :)

welcome 2blue1pink and I'm so sorry for your loss

Kelissi - hugs! It's so great you're in therapy and I hope it's helpful for you and your DH. I completely agree with what you said about monogamy being like having a child. I think my DH has found one child MUCH harder than he expected (despite the fact that we have an easy baby) and honestly has said he just wanted an only child until very recently. I can relate to wanting more kids but having a husband who isn't as on board with it!

zebaniee - I'm jealous of the blue swayers. You can go on paleo diet and feel so great and lose weight, too. I'm having so much trouble losing weight on the pink diet (carbs are not my friend!), and I too have weight to lose

Junie - smart to stay away from the diet/exercise if you don't have weight to lose. I've seen many failed sways from those that started too early and lost all the weight and then had to gain weight back in the month they TTC in order to get pg. I have loads of weight to lose (BMI 23.6), so I started the diet 12 weeks out hoping I could get skinny before our attempt.

Kelissi
May 8th, 2014, 02:33 PM
You ladies are so amazingly supportive - thank you! Sometimes I just start crying and feel utterly hopeless and scared, but I'm trying to get away from that and just do what I can with what I've got. Next appt with the counselor is on May 20, and we're doing two half-sessions of talking to her individually and then a full one together. For me, I'd like to make sure that we're talking about what it is that we can do, because I just don't think that a married person is allowed to say, "I know you want that and have always wanted it, but we're not doing it because I don't want to." If it's money, we'll save money. If it's something else that is changeable, we'll do it. I'm happy to work together to get our life to where he would be at least okay with having another child, but I'm not willing to just give it up because he "doesn't want it." Thank you so much for being a safe space to talk about this <3.

I'm also holding off on major diet, although I have started skipping breakfast (well, I say "started" - I don't think that I've eaten breakfast at the right time since becoming a mother!). I'm 5'6" and weigh around 127, so I'm looking at trying to be around 115 in August which will be my lowest adult weight. I've being doing C25K every other day and moderate yoga in the morning so that I'm building up endurance and don't get injured from jumping into daily 60 minute exercise, but I'm waiting to diet. From experience, I know that if I go to 1200 cal/day (factoring ones burned by exercise), I'll lose 2 lb a week easily. I know that I've read people saying that having your period go wonky is a good sign for TTC girl, but somehow that doesn't jive entirely with me. I'm awesome with working out and being healthy, but not enough that my body starts showing me that something's wrong, you know? I'm a big believer in a healthy cycle being one of our bodies' best ways of showing us that what we're doing is okay, and especially since I'm going into a pregnancy that will be regarded as high risk (although we can't guarantee that it actually will merit that designation), I want to make sure that I'm swaying but not so hard that my body is overly stressed.

Junie
May 10th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Bluebonnet- I know Atomic has said starting at 12 weeks can be really beneficial if you think you have weight to lose, I also wish I could just do the boy diet though LOL

Kelissi- That all sounds really good. I hope your appts on the 20th go well!

Just found out a woman at my younger son's daycare is pregnant with her 3rd! She has two sons which are about the age of mine, and of course now I want to start tomorrow LOL. But I just wouldn't want a baby any earlier than April AND I still have to convince DH :D

hotdogz&boyz
May 13th, 2014, 09:31 AM
Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind if I join in. I was originally in the Apr/May/June thread and I kinda disappeared for a while for hubby and I to discuss things and figure out what we wanted to do. We chatted and are on the same page for a July-August attempt. He is also on board for swaying lightly girl. We don't mind in our hearts what we get, our reasons are more practical in nature (room space, sibling gaps, clothing use).

Intro to us: I am A (I have a name, promise. Lol). D and I have been married for 5 years. We have two boys: L is 4.5 and K is 2.5 and one girl: J who just turned 1. We also have a crapload of dogs ;) J was a sway baby on here back in 2013 and we were blessed to have it work. I am a SAHM with the kids. I am high risk for pregnancies because of a blood clotting issue, but its easily managed.

Our current sway plan includes diet, supplements, and one attempt. I believe I will try to lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks before our sway attempt. We will be using OLE and licorice root for DH, aspirin and fiber for me, then one attempt in the fertile window. I feel comfortable that it will at least "even the field" for a girl. My ordinary life is pretty blue-friendly.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Junie
May 14th, 2014, 07:49 AM
That sounds like a great sway hotdogz!

sent using Tapatalk

Kelissi
May 15th, 2014, 08:49 PM
And now, my loves, I am in - because DH has said yes. :heart:

Joy doesn't describe it. Shock does. Feeling like I am very cautiously dipping my toes into the water after not swimming for years.

We're still heading to counseling, but counseling is now focused on how to make our marriage work and have us both get what we want - me, to have at least three children, being a homeschooler and homemaker and choosing academics and art when they're older - and for DH, knowing that I'm not going to be falling into extreme depressions that border on my being catatonic, that this is going to be held together and good, and that he's going to be able to have the time alone he needs as an introvert.

I don't know what to say, really. I don't have butterflies in my stomach, but I am feeling relief washing over me in a way that hasn't happened for a long, long time. Went for a walk today with my kids and was overwhelmed by the beauty of it.

So, hi, TTC August/September 2014 - I'm officially here to stay. :celebrate:

SamS_TTCPink
May 15th, 2014, 08:57 PM
Yay Kelissi! That's excellent news, so happy for you that DH had come around and realised how important this is to you. 💜

Junie
May 16th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Yay Kelissi!!

I'm so so excited for you!!!!! Still have to have the "big" talk with DH but I'm hoping for the same outcome.

sent using Tapatalk

kaseybaby
May 16th, 2014, 02:53 AM
Yay Kelissi!

Do any of you have 2 under 2? My first two are 3.5 years apart. God willing, my next will be under two years apart from my DD. How crazy is it? If I were younger, and didn't have fertility issues I would wait for a larger age difference, but it just isn't an option. Am I in for it? :nails:

Kelissi
May 16th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Kaseybaby - my first were 26 months apart (if you adjust for my older's prematurity, which we still did at that point), so not quite 2-under-2, but pretty close. I know lots of Mommas whose babes are that close in my work as a LLL Leader, and have taught many how to wear one baby on their front and one on their back - so, no, you're not in for it! Can it be tough? Sure. Show me any mom, regardless of the age gap between her kids, who says that it isn't tough from time to time, and I'll show you someone who isn't being honest with you or herself :wink:. Lots of babywearing helps - I can't wait to get out my wraps and slings again! - and breastfeeding, if that's your plan, can actually help a ton as you can set up a little nursing station with special books and one-handed toys that you play with the older little one with while you feed the baby. The lovin' and snuggles that a baby and an under 2 year old need are so similar that your brain can gear into them really well and meet needs, and, honestly, it was way easier when they were both really little than now at 5 and 3, when they're both fairly little. Don't worry, Momma. You got this :happy:.

Right now I'm actually concerned with age gaps too, since I'll be being in "baby mode" simultaneously with "big kid" mode, as DS1 will be 6 - soon to be 7 - and DS2 will be 4 when (hopefully) we have a baby. So long to long snuggly naps with the baby, I'm assuming! I'm really, really, REALLY hoping to have a vaginal birth rather than cesarean this time, just so that I don't have to be recovering from surgery again while facing all of this (although we all know that vaginal birth needs some serious recovery time, too!). I also need to get my act together as a parent - DS1 is just so freaking difficult sometimes, and so rather than thinking, "Great, I'll have a helper!" I wind up thinking, "Great, he's going to be stealing things from his younger brother and whining and starting fights while I'm shrieking, 'I'M TRYING TO HAVE A PEACEFUL BABYMOON IN HERE! STOP FIGHTING!'"

kaseybaby
May 17th, 2014, 01:34 AM
I actually do wear my babies, but never both at once, I guess I should get used to that :) Have you had 2 c-sections or 1? I have had two. I went for natural birth with DS, ended up almost dying from infection, went for a vbac, and failed, wound up with c-section number 2. I would like to try for VBAC2C but everyone is against it. EVERYONE. I just so badly would like a vaginal birth

Junie
May 17th, 2014, 03:05 AM
My first 2 are 2 years 5 months apart and I really enjoy that spacing. I won't lie, I do think having 2 under 2 can be more intense for the first few months just because both children still really need your help often but lots and lots of women consider it their ideal spacing and all spacing has pluses and minuses anyway :)

sent using Tapatalk

Junie
May 17th, 2014, 03:22 AM
DH and I talked about baby 3 last night. For him it comes down to the issue of him not loving kids/parenting all the time. I mean obviously he loves our kids and he is a great dad but he would have no issue if he only had to parent every 2nd day especially until they hit about 3.5. I know what he means but I think adding a third won't increase the amount of time he spends with the kids. The third will just be added to the mix. We both find parenting 2 easier then parenting one so that is in my favor. We didn't come to any real agreement but he also seemed open to thinking about it. I know he won't ever be the type of person who dreams about having more kids but he is a really good dad and I genuinely believe a third would be a good addition for our family. So far before we decided to TTC each child our conversations started like this so I feel like I am in a good place. We'll see how things progress. Sorry for the novel, I can't talk about this with anyone here. :)

sent using Tapatalk

hotdogz&boyz
May 17th, 2014, 04:21 PM
Congrats on your plan to conceive Kelissi. I don't know the backstory...but I assume its a big step and I can sense you are very excited!

Hopefully you can work it out with DH Junie. I do think that men have a harder time picturing what it will be like each time and when you add a measure of being overwhelmed, it can be hard for them to imagine adding another into the mix. DH and I have discussed five. More like a "if I want five, will you fight me on it." We have not done it seriously, but I kinda wanted to know if I need to prep for this as my last pregnancy. And he went from NO WAY to now "leaning to four, but we will discuss later if you don't feel done." Sometimes men might just need time and space to adjust. So hopefully it works out for you :)

As for having kids close in age, all of our gaps are or are planned to be less than 2 years. My 1st and 2nd are 22 months apart. My 2nd and 3rd are 19 months apart. And we plan for our 3rd and 4th to be 21-22 months apart again. I enjoy the smaller gaps. I don't really find it to be that hard. It doesn't allow for a lot of downtime physically, since everyone is so dependent. But the play structure works well (we are still on the preschool playgrounds and haven't hit sports age with anyone yet) and they seem to enjoy each others company. It requires patience, of course. But I think that is true of any age gap. It is a very condensed version of parenting! Lol. I, personally, think the bigger gaps would be harder for me, since I can concentrate on one set of skills (mostly just play and early learning), versus having to split time for school events and parties and activities for older kids while carting around younger kids as well. But I do think I always knew that about myself. I was meant to have close in age kids! You will be fine. We babywear and our gear all gets good use! Lol. We have had only one infant seat. One high chair, one swing, etc. They just never get taken down :) You'll do fine!

Junie
May 18th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Buying food for the diet tomorrow! It seems like I will be eating a lot of stir fry and potatoes.... Also thinking of starting exercise this week.

Kelissi
May 18th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I actually do wear my babies, but never both at once, I guess I should get used to that :) Have you had 2 c-sections or 1? I have had two. I went for natural birth with DS, ended up almost dying from infection, went for a vbac, and failed, wound up with c-section number 2. I would like to try for VBAC2C but everyone is against it. EVERYONE. I just so badly would like a vaginal birth

Please don't look at your body as having failed; your body worked and grew a healthy baby and healed from major surgery. You are amazing.

I'll be planning a VBA2C in a hospital with a very supportive care provider. I'm happy to send resources your way on the safety and benefits of VBAC (in most cases, it's way safer for Momma, for one thing!) - and, actually, the difference in risk between VBAC and VBA2C is pretty minimal. If I do end up needing another cesarean, I hope it will be like DS2's birth - immediate skin-to-skin, delayed cord clamping, breastfeeding in the OR and never any separation between us.

Kelissi
May 18th, 2014, 04:45 PM
Sounds positive and awesome, Junie! I'm buying diet food next week too - eek. How did we get so close? Today I've eaten three cupcakes, just because I know that dieting's coming up - which probably isn't the healthiest attitude, but there you go.

And, please, you're calling that a novel? Girl, have you seen my posts? :giggle:

kaseybaby
May 19th, 2014, 02:29 AM
I sort of start next week. I am don't know if I am going to lose the weight I need to. It is stuck to me like glue while nursing. It is driving me batty.

Kelissi, I will take the info. I really don't think I am capable of having a vaginal birth. Neither of my babies defended. My midwife doesn't think I am physically able to have a vaginal birth, and she said she NEVER tells women that. Even though I sort of know it isn't a possibility I can't give up the dream. I actually enjoy the labor part to some degree. I mean don't get me wrong, it hurts, but I love the excitement of labor.

Junie
May 19th, 2014, 07:09 AM
So I am vaguely starting today. Even though I NEVER eat breakfast of course I felt like eating breakfast today LOL I am so bad at diets. But the nice thing about starting now is hopefully I can figure out what works, stress about it now, and be nice and relaxed about it in a few weeks.

Our younger son who was a bit tough the last few months has made the switch over to being super adorable and only a little bit frustrating instead of the other way around. Words are slowly starting to come and DH is definitely enjoying his time with him and all the kisses and "Papas!!", but of course now older son is testing limits again.... but we're in a good place and I am really hoping my mom's visit next month will help tip the scale in terms of DH finally be willing to go for it. It does feel a bit strange to start doing diet,etc without being 100% sure of DH's timing with coming on board but if I am honest with myself in my heart I do absolutely believe DH will be on board soon and it is just a matter of when exactly.

Junie
May 19th, 2014, 04:17 PM
First day on the diet was pretty much a success. I almost went over on protein, and I did have a granola bar as a snack in the evening instead of something like white toast with honey, but for a first day I am happy. I stayed low in calories and in fat and tomorrow I will start adding exercise to the mix.

CherryBlossom
May 20th, 2014, 11:04 AM
We start in 9 weeks!

Junie
May 20th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Day 2 and I am a bit miserable. I hate not snacking, I miss high protein foods, I miss fatty foods, I miss everything! LOL I also feel hungry so often, I hope it gets better. I try to keep reminding myself that it isn't forever :) but I could really go for a deluxe burger right now!

sent using Tapatalk

Junie
May 21st, 2014, 07:14 AM
Day 3 is going better. I realized part of the problem was being too low on overall calories (around 1200) and obviously especially since I barely have any weight to lose that isn't necessary. I'm going to buy some more fat free treats like marshmallows to nibble on after dinner as I always feel a craving then. The exercise is going fine but I do feel it takes a good chunk of my day. I arrive at the gym around 9:15 and don't end up home till close to 11:30 with showering and all the rest. I might start trying to do it at night some days.

How are you all doing?

sent using Tapatalk

bluebonnet22
May 21st, 2014, 07:26 AM
I'm struggling because my son brought a pretty bad virus home so both of us feel terrible this week. I'm so frustrated because I just don't have the energy to run an hour this morning (or even get out at all) and I've been eating a bit more nutrients, fat, and protein to help myself heal. I know being sick is "good" for swaying, but not when your sway isn't until July! I feel like I'm being derailed. Hope I feel up to my exercise tomorrow morning. I tried going yesterday while sick and just hacked up and coughed the entire time, it was rough. UGH. Sorry, pity party over.

Junie - I usually do my workout from 5:30 AM - 6:30 AM, otherwise I never can find the time in the day to do it.

Junie
May 21st, 2014, 09:03 AM
5:30?? Oh my gosh I think I would die LOL :D :D
Don't beat yourself up about not being able to stick perfectly to the diet. I really believe that the stress we put into beating ourselves up first of all sways blue, and second of all just doesn't help us. A few days of being sick and not being able to go 100% isn't going to ruin your sway!! I hope you feel better soon!!

CherryBlossom
May 21st, 2014, 10:14 AM
The diet scares the poop out of me!!! Makes me super anxious.
Exercise so far for me is going ok! Either 60 minutes on the cross trainer or 60 minutes out in nature for a walk. But it's winter here and I can see there will be a few days where I won't want to do this lol eeek

jsophia922
May 21st, 2014, 12:22 PM
I see a lot of people are starting the diet already (and some are TTC before I am too). I plan to start it in July- about 6 weeks before TTC. We are swaying blue.

How crazy are you going with the diet? Like are you tracking every single little thing and counting grams of protein, carbs, etc.? I was gonna follow the guidelines but not make myself insane about it and take some supplements. Do you think you can have a successful sway if you are basically following the diet (but not hyper focused on it), taking the supplements, and doing what you're supposed to (ie- gaining a few pounds, lifting the weights, BDing every other day, etc.)? I'm just scared and thinking maybe I should go a little crazier with the diet than I'd planned.

This is #1 so if the sway is unsuccessful, we'll try again... but I really want a boy first.

Sorry if this is rambly. I got a "90 days till TTC" alert on my phone the other day and now I'm way more excited and trying to get things together.

Junie
May 21st, 2014, 05:00 PM
Well I'm tracking everything on my fitness pal (which is easy and free), and trying to really stick below certain levels for fat and protein but today was DH's birthday and at dinner I didn't think about the diet at all and just had a burger LOL.

However obsessing and tracking everything does sway blue so I will try and relax a bit once I have a handle on how much I can eat while still staying LE. As a boy mom obviously the boy diet -lots of meat, whole foods, eating often, working out with weights,etc is my normal life so it wouldn't be hard for me to follow that :D

Your plan sounds really good to me, I mean if you are doing everything you need to do then no reason to obsess about it.

CherryBlossom
May 21st, 2014, 05:05 PM
Oh gosh jsophia I need tips on how not to be hyper focused on it. I'm trying not to be. But it's always in my mind every single thing I do I think back to swaying.

isemasmom
May 22nd, 2014, 02:33 AM
hi ladies! i think i'm on a similar timeline to some of you. we're swaying pink and TTC july/august. i was on the diet and exercising for 4 weeks but realized that i was definitely NOT ready to conceive just quite yet. i have a 9 month old and would like to wait until at least the year mark.

we celebrated an anniversary, i cheated and had about 5 days not dieting or exercising. it was pretty awesome, but am refocused and just got back on yesterday. i had great momentum and am just trying to get back there again. using rice krispie treats and twizzlers to ease me back in :)

happy to have this forum as support and encouragement!

bluebonnet22
May 22nd, 2014, 09:40 AM
Welcome isemasmom! Hope you get your DG!

bluebonnet22
May 22nd, 2014, 09:44 AM
jsophia - I do NOT think you need to go psycho with the diet, especially to sway blue. Just eat healthy, do things to increase fertility and BD in the recommended pattern and you'll be fine. We swayed blue for our first (really wanted a boy first!) and while we didn't follow any special diet (just ate very healthily - lots of fruits, veggies, nuts and meats with very little processed carbs), we did do SMEP and I feel like that is what got me my boy. I wasn't working out at all (maybe 30 minute light jogs 3x a week at most with my dog).

jsophia922
May 22nd, 2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks ladies!

I am an athlete and eat very clean, but I was worried that since it was my normal diet I wasn't doing enough. I definitely don't count calories or any other nutrients, so I was worried that not obsessing over those might harm my chances (like if I didn't get enough protein one day I'd be ruined). I'm reading that one or two days won't mess anything up- it's the grand picture. So a couple days off course ain't gonna hurt :)

Thanks for helping to ease my mind!!

Welcome to the thread, isemasmom! And happy anniversary :) GL getting your DD!

Is anyone else as excited as I am to see if we all end up with our DG's?

unwirklich
May 22nd, 2014, 02:04 PM
Dropping in from the April swayers, I succeeded, then miscarried last week :( I wanted a summer baby, so I've chosen to wait until July/Aug to try again rather than catching that first egg after my loss.

When are you planning on trying? If my projected cycles stay consistent, End of Aug., my brother died in Jan. and that cycle would put my due date on his birthday. If my cycles vary greatly, which they may being I find it unlikely I'll ovulate on time after a MC, I may amend that to July. "Summer" here starts in May so anything from late July on would work.

Have you started to sway yet? Yes, I started swaying in Jan for my April sway, but naturally I dropped everything at my BFP so now I've been off-swaying for about a month.

Which gender are you hoping for? Pink :) I have three DS already.

Any concerns you have currently? I am, of course, concerned about another loss. This makes two in a row. I've decided to back off a tsk on swaying, mainly on the diet. I worry it may have affected egg quality. I'm just going to reduce portions and drink more water, keep up the exercise, skipping breakfast, fiber, baby aspirin and do vitex+SP up until attempt cycle, then switch to clomid. I think it'll still be a solid sway, and the month or so should give my lining time to get nice and thick.

daisymoo
May 22nd, 2014, 05:16 PM
Unwirklich just wanted to wish you best of luck and to say I'm so sorry to hear about your brother dying. That must be very painful to deal with.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

unwirklich
May 22nd, 2014, 06:39 PM
Yeah, the last 6 months have been really hard. When I was pregnant the first time I miscarried my brother's wife was too. We both lost them within a month of one another, then about 2 months later my brother died. He was driving a truck for the oil field and they didn't properly maintain the brakes, they ended up failing. He avoided several motorists with a run away tanker, but hit the ditch, rolled and didn't make it. We're still dealing with legal issues from it, then someone broke into his house and stole a bunch of his stuff. My BFP was the first good news I'd had in sometime..this loss really hit me hard, but I'm trying to look on the bright side. Now I have a shot at that summer baby I really wanted and maybe on my brother's birthday, it was my grama's bday too, and one of my nephews.

odd
May 22nd, 2014, 07:37 PM
Oh my unworklich, you've had to deal with a lot..life is so unfair sometimes but love your positive attitide. Am sure god is looking and listening and Will surely grant u ur much awaited wish

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

bluebonnet22
May 22nd, 2014, 08:08 PM
jsophia922 - I think the reason most of us (especially the pink swayers) are going "hard core" is because we've conceived boys before so we feel like our bodies naturally sway blue. Since you've never conceived a boy or girl, you don't really have to be as crazy as some of the rest of us are ! I wouldn't worry at all, it sounds like you naturally might have gotten a boy without even trying and with this site and even a light sway you shouldn't have any problems!

unwirklich - I'm so sorry for all the sorrow and heartbreak in your family! I hope so very much that you get your DG and if not that your next baby will be a sticky healthy baby that brightens your life.

Junie
May 23rd, 2014, 06:14 AM
I'm so sorry about your loss unwirklich!! Your brother's death sounds so tragic. I just can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with all of that, and I hope this summer brings some positive events for you and your family. Welcome to our little group:) Your sway still sounds really good to me!

I'm doing fine skipping breakfast since I did that before anyway but I'm having a harder time keeping my fats low. It is like my brain can accept giving up meats or fatty food but not both LOL. Honestly I really dislike thinking about food so much and thinking about what I eat. Before starting LE I just ate whatever I was hungry for and that was a whole lot more enjoyable :D

But avoiding snacking and just eating two big meals has definitely helped keep the calories low even when the meal has french fries in it :D

I read from some women who have been on the diet longer that they sometimes cheat a bit on weekends and I'm also thinking about doing one day a week where while I still skip breakfast, and don't snack, I let myself eat meat, or whatever I am in the mood for. I might get more strict once TTC gets closer.

unwirklich
May 23rd, 2014, 02:37 PM
I'd been on the diet for 12 weeks or so before my BFP, I did best going vegetarian during the day and then having whatever the fam had for dinner but in a smaller portion. Often I still had to eat a sweet to meet the fat intake and caloric needs that way. Not much in salad lol I had lost 10 lbs, though I gained 5 of that back in like 6 weeks.

Rosie85
May 23rd, 2014, 03:16 PM
I had to drop in here and say good luck Unwirklich. You have been through so much. Your losses were so unfair. I am sure your brother will send you a daughter, he is watching over you! I hope you are able to get the due date to land around his birthday, that would be so special!!

Linzshine32
May 23rd, 2014, 04:23 PM
I just wanted to say i'm so sorry for your loss Unwirklich!!!

hotdogz&boyz
May 23rd, 2014, 11:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of all your heartache Unwirklich :( I will send healing vibes your way for your heart.

I am a bit 'adrift' at the moment. I was part of the April-May-June crew...but then we moved our TTC/swaying dates to July-August, so I moved over here. But we appear to have had an "oopsie" this week (not really an oopsie though, I just ovulated uncharacteristically early (which I haven't ever had happen before)). So I guess I am two-week-waiting now. I'm a little bummed we didn't have time to sway. But taking it in stride. Two months doesn't make much difference for me pregnancy-wise, so we will be fine about having a baby a tad earlier than planned. I just really wanted to use these two months to sway some and try for a girl. What we ended up with wasn't "horrible" for pink. But not nearly as strong as I'd have liked. Guess time will tell (in all regards!).

unwirklich
May 24th, 2014, 02:35 AM
Good luck hotdogz :) I may have actually had a opps last night too. The boys lost my thermometer, and I figured meh it's CD 10 based on the first day of light flow before my loss...noooo way I'll ovulate in the next 4 days....10 pm tonight..watery CM and ovary pain. I bought a new thermometer, kinda hopin not to see a rise in the next few days..catching an egg less than a week after complete loss would be really scary, plus I'd have like no sway but the first egg after a loss thing and vitex/exercise/no breakfast for like 3 days. I should just make him use a condom every time until Aug damn it lol

Boysway
May 24th, 2014, 06:31 AM
Sorry, I am also from the April, May, June group as well. So sorry your family has had such terrible heartache Unwirklich. I am very sorry to hear of your recent mc. Wishing you a sticky xx

Junie
May 24th, 2014, 07:12 PM
Good luck on the maybe oops babies ladies! :)

sent using tapatalk

hotdogz&boyz
May 24th, 2014, 10:02 PM
Doesn't it always figure that when you think you are safe....you aren't!! I have ovulated on CD 21 for over 6 months. This month...CD 17!! And those four days mean a lot in terms of my "NFP" methods (which I will NEVER attempt again).

I really won't mind either way gender-wise. So I am feeling a tad better about it. I didn't tell hubby yet. Although he doesn't mind when we have a baby anyway. He kinda wanted a second girl though, so he might not love that we didn't get to sway. Oh well, clearly the baby wanted to be here, if I get a positive (our history would suggest we will).

I hope you get the result you want Ul. I know it's scary after a miscarriage. We have had a few ourselves and its always scary, but more so immediately after. I hope it works out for you!

Rosie85
May 24th, 2014, 10:56 PM
I may or may not be in the 2 ww as well...haha. I have had many ovulation signs as well as an almost positive test...I guess time will tell. I would be on cd 8 today.

I think that is nuts you ovulated early hotdogz! Some things are just meant to be!

CherryBlossom
May 25th, 2014, 05:53 AM
We had an oops Wednesday. Thursday I had watery CM and today I have egg white cm.
It was a small oops though and I highly doubt it will go anywhere.

CherryBlossom
May 25th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Anyone else exercising ?

Junie
May 25th, 2014, 09:42 AM
I'm exercising! I've been watching TV shows on the tablet while doing the cross trainer. I actually really enjoy the extra TV time :) and since I am used to pushing myself to exhaustion while doing weights, it almost seems relaxing. Almost;)

sent using tapatalk

bluebonnet22
May 25th, 2014, 12:27 PM
I'm starting to get very sick of the diet (honestly I hate hate hate carbs and miss my meat!) and I'm strongly considering a June attempt instead of waiting until July. If we attempt in June I will have been on diet/exercise for 10 weeks (12 was my goal, so that's a little worrisome), but I guess that's better than nothing. I still might chicken out - we'll see!

cherryblossom - I run outside 6 days a week for exercise. I hated running prior to this, but after 8 weeks of it I'm starting to LOVE running. I'm honestly worried I'm so addicted to it that it might be increasing my testosterone. The exercise is by far my favorite part of swaying.

unwirklich
May 25th, 2014, 01:53 PM
I really wish I had been temping the last few days lol

448e6f Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/448e6f)

Yesterdays temp was super low, today back up and I had EWCM all yesterday which from my history suggests I really did O yesterday, I almost always get a super low temp on O day. I don't get how this is possible, I still had HCG in my system on Sunday. It was at 11 but still there...I was still spotting even until Thursday... it appears I managed to O like exactly 1 week after a miscarriage and land an attempt accidentally 2 days before O. o.O

Kelissi
May 25th, 2014, 09:39 PM
bluebonnet, 10 weeks is still a pretty decently long time considering some people go 10 days! I think that keeping it low stress is so key - others may weigh in differently, but I'd think that two weeks won't make a huge difference when you've already been swaying for ten! I'm still fairly new to this, though, so I'm prepared to be wrong :).

Exercising here too - on week 4 of C25K, and running for a HUGE four long minutes at a stretch :giggle:! I'm starting to really enjoy the walk/runs, though, as a time to think and clear my head - and when I start exercising a lot (since we're not TTC until August) I'll be up to running 60 minutes at a time. I'm glad that exercise can be part of my sway since I have anxiety and depression (exercise is helpful there) and persistent hypertension since having pre-e with my first pregnancy (despite being 5'6" and weighing about 125 lb), so exercise is really helpful there, too. Plus, who doesn't look forward to being a smokin' hot pregnant Momma with a bump? I'm planning/hoping to be around 110-115 lb (17.8 - 18.6 BMI) when TTC, and always have loved my body when pregnant, but I'm hoping that if I'm at my thinnest I'll also get to have a bump even sooner. I'm a girl who loves to flaunt a baby belly :).

What are some favorite things that girl swayers

Junie
May 26th, 2014, 03:41 AM
My husband had a big grill party for his birthday this weekend so too much fat, too much snacking and no exercise on Sunday. But I think I still stayed under for calories so overall I'm happy. Unfortunately I feel sick to my stomach so not up for exercising but hopefully tonight. I feel like everyone I see is pregnant or just had their third so I hope DH gets fully on board soon...

sent using tapatalk

rubygem
May 26th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Hi! I'm ttc in september. I began the HE diet in January but then we moved and a bunch of other stressful stuff came up, and I just wanted to eat sweets. Lol
I just purchased a plan and I will begin it in June! I am hoping for a boy. I have one daughter who is a year old. Good luck everyone!

Junie
May 27th, 2014, 02:30 AM
I love sweets rubygem. Obviously I haven't studied the boy diet but I guess the focus is on a high protein, vitamin rich, etc diet. I love sweets and think if you include a few healthier treats- homemade oatmeal raisin cookies filled with lots of oats, raisins, some applesauce instead of sugar, or whole wheat apple cake, etc that must be OK? I mean when TTC both boys I was eating so much yummy food, all the time. LOL. Welcome to the group!

sent using tapatalk

unwirklich
May 27th, 2014, 12:01 PM
I'd bet recipes designed for diabetics would be good if the focus is high protein. My mother in law is diabetic, lots of them are actually delicious, the recipes that is.

For me, my temp dropped again the last two days. Yay! I never thought I'd be happy to confirm I didn't ovulate lol We already have like 4 birthdays at the end of Feb...I wouldn't have been unhappy at a chance of a BFP this month, but at the same time I'd way rather wait until July/Aug and have a proper sway/summer baby.

bluebonnet22
May 27th, 2014, 12:10 PM
unwirklich - I'm also trying to avoid a February birthday (Tons of those in my family, including myself). I will only attempt in June if I ovulate late. Currently set to ovulate in a couple weeks-ish which puts me at a 2/28/15 due date. Definitely going to put off if I ovulate on time!

unwirklich
May 27th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Hah, that's my hubby's bday :) Feb seems overall a popular birth month, maybe cause people get in a baby makin mood in the spring. lol I'm waiting to see how bad this MC throws off my cycles, but I don't plan to try until end of July so we can have at least one kid with warm outdoor party weather. Gah, the waiting is evil though. I'm kind of impatient. I dunno if I'll successful make it to the end of July

Junie
May 28th, 2014, 04:47 AM
I'm also getting excited to TTC but I would prefer a baby coming in April or later, and with my mom coming to visit for a few weeks and us going on holiday I won't be able to stick to the diet well enough to want to TTC. Plus DH still has to come around :D

eleena2014
May 28th, 2014, 06:30 AM
Dropping in from June swayers.personal circumstances stopped us from TTC in June so it will be the end of august we will be TTC now. I haven't started my le diet yet.really need to start soon though.absolulty petrified at DTD when its time. I've been seeing so many family's around of 3 boys I'm scared I won't get my pink bundle. 😓my so is being really supportive.he will be taking cranberry supplements and LR don't think he wants to change his diet as he doesn't think there's any point.I'm also hoping it won't take long to conceive as we were really hoping for a summer baby.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

bluebonnet22
May 28th, 2014, 06:34 AM
Kelissi - you are definitely making me want to stay on the diet for another month with hopes of being a thinner pg person! I forgot about that plus of staying on the diet and exercise another month. Decisions, decisions... I will just have to see how I feel about the whole thing in a couple weeks when I ovulate.

eleena - welcome!

Question for the group - if you are swaying in July (or August?) what are you doing now for your sway ? Assuming diet (plus exercise for some). Any supplements? Anything else ? I'm drinking peppermint tea but I'm horrible about remembering. I bought fiber but I have yet to remember to take it. I'm taking folic acid and husband is taking OLE, otherwise we aren't doing much.

Junie
May 28th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Hi eleena2014! Sorry you won't be able to sway until August but we are happy to have you here :)

It already sounds like you are doing a lot bluebonnet22
I'm doing
diet
exercise
fiber when I remember
peppermint tea about once a day
folic acid

In June I will start
baby aspirin

Month of TTC I will add
rephresh or whatever it is called
antihistamines
and be stricter about the diet

butterflywarbie
May 28th, 2014, 09:24 AM
hi ladies is there a thread on here somewhere to explain all the abbreviations as im not understanding all the comments lol, im wanting to start swaying in july but as i only came off the bcp last month im going to find it hard to find out when im going to ovulate or have my menstrual, is it right that for swaying pink i should try to catch just before i ovulate or have i heard this wrong, i think i need a beginners manual for all this info :) xx

eleena2014
May 28th, 2014, 12:35 PM
One attempt at positive opk.x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

unwirklich
May 28th, 2014, 12:49 PM
eleena I think most of us that have 3 same genders weren't swaying previously. I wasn't, and my regular routine is very boy friendly. Failed sways happen, but I wouldn't say they are super common on here from what I've seen.

Bluebonnet, I dropped the diet because I'm scared it hurt egg quality last time, so atm, I'm doing exercise as many days as I can muster, skipping breakfast, fiber, cinnamon, vitex and SP, and reducing portions. (I'd prefer loose some weight even if I'm not doing the LE diet) Plan to switch from vitex/SP to clomid the attempt cycle, use zyrtec+benydyl (clomid does not seem to have a drying affect for me) with one attempt from postive OPK. debating reading into all the ion stuff, dunno much about that, but if it's as easy as wearing nail polish I'm in lol

unwirklich
May 29th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Also, anyone know where the thread on ion theory is? I'd bet there is one, but I don't see it in the library at all. It's the one "sway" tactic I haven't done any reading on, I hear about nail polish and lavendar or something?

Lulabell
May 30th, 2014, 01:37 AM
Hi, we're taking the summer off to detox after 2 back to back miscarriages.
Planning to try again late summer/ fall. Hoping for a girl to even out our family if we can!
Not getting too intense into swaying, we're vegan so that's on our side, I'm taking calcium, prenatal, cranberry, vit c, and DHA because I'd rather have a healthy baby than a specific gender. Hubby might be convinced to take cranberry for a short amount of time. We're going to focus more on timing than diet.

Junie
May 30th, 2014, 08:21 AM
Hi and welcome Lulabell! I'm so sorry about your miscarriages. You might want to try adding exercise if you have the time/desire. It seems to be working quite well and you can still eat whatever you need to, to feel OK about TTC :)

butterflywarbie
May 30th, 2014, 09:30 AM
i cant wait to start my girl sway now, just waiting for my plan, was wondering though is it cranberry juice for a pink sway and just for dh or do i take it aswel, and how much a day do you consume, thanks ladies, heres to us all having a healthy sway x

Kelissi
May 30th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Hi Lulabell! Sounds like we're going to be doing similar sways. I'm going back to veganism (with the exception of eggs from our chickens in the backyard and Kerrygold butter) for our sway and I'm planning on just staying around 1800 cals a day. After talking a lot with women on this site and with atomic, there's no "magic bullet" foods - so I'll be eating healthy food and just less of it. The couple of things I'm doing that will be "empty calories" are going to be having wine or another kind of drink most nights a week, having chocolate as some of my daily calories, and also switching to sourdough made with white flour rather than whole wheat. I'm also concerned about impacting egg quality with foods, so I'm choosing 1800 cals of healthy food and wine, an hour of cardio daily, aspirin and timing for our sway and feel pretty good about its chances of making a girl ... and I feel even better knowing that my body will be healthy going into pregnancy. It's been nice to have everyone to sound these things off with and figure out something that seems right for me and my priorities that also increase our chances of a girl baby :).

Kelissi
May 31st, 2014, 09:31 AM
On being tired and going it alone:

My husband is still not on board and I'm supposed to start my LE diet tomorrow. I've been running every other day and getting ready, but if I say the word "pregnant," he still rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Today we were supposed to be going to a nearby city with the boys to go to an art museum, have some yummy lunch at a cafe, and just a nice day. I'm exhausted from dealing with this stupid stress and this stupid marriage and having married such the wrong person. I don't want to go and pretend to be okay for him. I'm tired of pretending to be okay for him.

I want to be excited about getting ready to TTC. I want to be excited about potentially having a daughter. Instead I'm dealing with stress - not only something that he's uninterested in, but something that I actively do not want to bring up to him because I'm tired of his unpleasantness.

He's acknowledged that we'll either be having another child or getting divorced. He's right. If I'm going to be having a dramatically different life than I had hoped, I'm sure as hell not spending it with the person who decided that he was and always will be more important in this relationship than I am. I'd rather be a single mom and have the opportunity for love and respect in a future partnership, as well as all the different opportunities for education and employment that being out of this marriage would bring.

I've spent some time reconnecting with a past romantic flame (just talking, obviously, nothing unethical). It feels good. It reminds me that there is a life outside of this relationship. I'm starting to lean towards never having a daughter and being out of this relationship being a way better option than continuing to try to have my husband see my side and spending my life with someone who is so utterly, completely selfish.

I've gotten so used to seeing my hand without wedding rings on. It feels good, too.

He has no idea why any of this would be a big deal - why it would be a big deal that I never had a daughter, why it would be a big deal that I desperately want a third child. He thinks I should just let go of it, because it doesn't matter to him, and so why would it matter to me?

I feel so worn down and exhausted and just. Tired. And I'm supposed to go shopping for my LE stuff today. And all I want to do is cry. How could I have married someone like this?

missxo143
May 31st, 2014, 10:58 AM
Hello,

My DH and my self will be TTC a baby girl starting August, I am trying to start the LE diet now. I also startee charting, and taking FA and aspiri..

I am a SAHM to three wonderful little boys, I am 26 and my DH is 29..

Junie
May 31st, 2014, 12:57 PM
Kelissi- hang in there sweetie. Things will get better. We have to have the low points to be able to really enjoy the highs. Hugs :)

sent using tapatalk

Junie
May 31st, 2014, 12:58 PM
Hi missxo143! Welcome to the group .

sent using tapatalk

missxo143
May 31st, 2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Junie,

Thanks for the welcome: )

Kelissi
May 31st, 2014, 10:11 PM
Thanks Junie. I'm just feeling low and hopeless and exhausted and that doesn't exactly make me want to jump up and go for a run. Siiiiiiiiiigh. I hope hope hope hope that this will get worked out - thanks so much for putting up with my crazy ramblings!

Lulabell
May 31st, 2014, 10:31 PM
Ah, men! Haha
My husband is so noncommittal about having a child of our own. He loves our foster son so much he says that life is perfect the way he is and he wouldn't want to risk messing it up! Kind of cute really that he loves Kaden so much he doesn't think he could share his time, especially since he is isn't biologically his kid!
He's agreed to have a baby because of how upset I was when miscarried our oops pregnancy this year, and I absolutely know he'll be just as devoted of a Dad when a baby arrives, but it's slightly annoying being the only one actively wanting and preparing for conceiving another child. I think he's still adjusting to the role of being a father, when we met I told him I never wanted kids and he was fine with that, then hormones kicked in! Haha!

hotdogz&boyz
May 31st, 2014, 11:58 PM
On being tired and going it alone:

My husband is still not on board and I'm supposed to start my LE diet tomorrow. I've been running every other day and getting ready, but if I say the word "pregnant," he still rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Today we were supposed to be going to a nearby city with the boys to go to an art museum, have some yummy lunch at a cafe, and just a nice day. I'm exhausted from dealing with this stupid stress and this stupid marriage and having married such the wrong person. I don't want to go and pretend to be okay for him. I'm tired of pretending to be okay for him.

I want to be excited about getting ready to TTC. I want to be excited about potentially having a daughter. Instead I'm dealing with stress - not only something that he's uninterested in, but something that I actively do not want to bring up to him because I'm tired of his unpleasantness.

He's acknowledged that we'll either be having another child or getting divorced. He's right. If I'm going to be having a dramatically different life than I had hoped, I'm sure as hell not spending it with the person who decided that he was and always will be more important in this relationship than I am. I'd rather be a single mom and have the opportunity for love and respect in a future partnership, as well as all the different opportunities for education and employment that being out of this marriage would bring.

I've spent some time reconnecting with a past romantic flame (just talking, obviously, nothing unethical). It feels good. It reminds me that there is a life outside of this relationship. I'm starting to lean towards never having a daughter and being out of this relationship being a way better option than continuing to try to have my husband see my side and spending my life with someone who is so utterly, completely selfish.

I've gotten so used to seeing my hand without wedding rings on. It feels good, too.

He has no idea why any of this would be a big deal - why it would be a big deal that I never had a daughter, why it would be a big deal that I desperately want a third child. He thinks I should just let go of it, because it doesn't matter to him, and so why would it matter to me?

I feel so worn down and exhausted and just. Tired. And I'm supposed to go shopping for my LE stuff today. And all I want to do is cry. How could I have married someone like this?

Please forgive me for being so blunt (it's kind of a personality trait of mine). But why would you WANT to have another child with such an individual? I know I don't know the backstory and maybe there is a big aspect I am missing or not seeing. But given your description of him above, I can't see why you would want to stick around. I'm not a huge advocate for divorce, not without counseling and attempts at rectifying what might be changed. But if he is a selfish, unpleasant person to be around and be married to, I certainly wouldn't be settling into a life of that for myself and my children. I don't really think its fair to bring another child into an unstable union. Not fair for anyone involved, but the kids will be the ones to ultimately suffer, since kids are much more intuative than we tend to give them credit for (and know that something is not kosher with Mom and Dad). I'm not saying its not something you might be able to work through. However, now does not seem like the time to make purposeful attempts at another child, when he can't even discuss getting pregnant and makes you want to forgo fun activities to remove yourself from him. I don't mean any of that rude or snarky or anything, I have no judgements on you or your choices. I just know that generally speaking its not a good idea to rush into something like this on a rocky marriage. Babies, despite their wonderful charms, tend to make rocky marriages even rockier, despite many believing otherwise. I really am sorry you are dealing with this though. My very good friend is in a similar relationship and its so hard to see her suffer and not be able to make her happy. You deserve a lot better, this I know. No one should have to settle for someone who doesn't consider the feelings of others.

hotdogz&boyz
June 1st, 2014, 12:01 AM
As for me: negative test today, but not really sure how many DPO I am. Best guess says its too early to test. I dunno what ill do if its negative. I have totally gone from eating somewhat LE and being more girly in lifestyle to being major HE for a week now. I dunno what my issue is! So if we do get a negative (no big deal, this was somewhat an oops), I might push off swaying another month into August to have more time on LE and take off more weight (I've gained a couple pounds...yikes!). So, not sure. I have no pregnancy symptoms. But I don't know if i will this early. I don't remember with my others when things started.

Junie
June 1st, 2014, 06:15 AM
I've never had a positive before 10 DPO, maybe it is still too early hotdogz...

missxo143
June 1st, 2014, 08:34 AM
Have any of you had the Mirena IUD and if so how long did you have it and how long did it take yout body to adjust back to normal?

MyByC
June 1st, 2014, 06:16 PM
Hi girls. I'm planning my sway in August. As a matter of fact! I'm pretty lucky as if my calendar calculates correctly my lenght cycle I'll have first day in 19 July which makes my O day around 1-2 August and another 1st day on 15 July(around), which makes my possible O day on 29-30 August? These after calculating my last lenght cycles and O day...
I'm waiting for my personalised plan so I can start whatever Atomic decides is best for me. I'll put all the effort and watch every detail with attention.
Hope I can join due date clucb of a pink baby soon.
Anybody is starting the plan next weeks?

Charli33
June 1st, 2014, 07:32 PM
Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread!:) my husband and I will be TTC pink in June:) So Excited! Just curious because I am unclear...Do we make our attempt the day of a +OPK, or right before? I have been charting my cycles for 3 months now, so I think I can pinpoint when I ovulate. Also, are any of you gals taking cranberry supplements?

Boysway
June 1st, 2014, 08:23 PM
missxo143, I had my Mirena removed January 21st this year. If you click my ticker at the bottom of my signature you can see my Fertility Friend charts. Go down to January 25th. It is named 1st Full cycle off Mirena. I did have a long first cycle but, the first bleeding I had may have been break through, it's hard to know though. I have had two Mirena's. My first one was placed 14th of February 2012. The Mirena was discovered missing and later found (not even in my uterus). I required surgery to remove it (laproscopy and D&C). I had another put in it's place. I'm not sure if this helps you.

Boysway
June 1st, 2014, 10:19 PM
Hi ladies. I thought I might introduce myself since I have posted in here a couple of times over the past few days. I will also need to be joining this group.

I am Mum to four girls including my SIDS angel watching over us. Miss 13, Miss almost 9 and Miss 4. Desperately hoping for a blue bundle as this will be our last bub.

Mirena was removed 21st of January and our 1st attempt was April, without success.This cycle I didn't get a +OPK til CD 21 so ovulation was likely 1st of June (yesterday for me).

Due to circumstances out of my control we weren't able to attempt this month. So, ovulation won't happen again till early July. I have meds ordered to hopefully help. By they time they arrive and hopefully kick in, we will have missed July's ovulation. I have left a message for atomic. It's likely I will sit out July's attempt and attempt in August.

So, once again hello. If you were able to get through that post, thank you, lol.

Kelissi
June 1st, 2014, 10:19 PM
Please forgive me for being so blunt (it's kind of a personality trait of mine). But why would you WANT to have another child with such an individual? I know I don't know the backstory and maybe there is a big aspect I am missing or not seeing. But given your description of him above, I can't see why you would want to stick around. I'm not a huge advocate for divorce, not without counseling and attempts at rectifying what might be changed. But if he is a selfish, unpleasant person to be around and be married to, I certainly wouldn't be settling into a life of that for myself and my children. I don't really think its fair to bring another child into an unstable union. Not fair for anyone involved, but the kids will be the ones to ultimately suffer, since kids are much more intuative than we tend to give them credit for (and know that something is not kosher with Mom and Dad). I'm not saying its not something you might be able to work through. However, now does not seem like the time to make purposeful attempts at another child, when he can't even discuss getting pregnant and makes you want to forgo fun activities to remove yourself from him. I don't mean any of that rude or snarky or anything, I have no judgements on you or your choices. I just know that generally speaking its not a good idea to rush into something like this on a rocky marriage. Babies, despite their wonderful charms, tend to make rocky marriages even rockier, despite many believing otherwise. I really am sorry you are dealing with this though. My very good friend is in a similar relationship and its so hard to see her suffer and not be able to make her happy. You deserve a lot better, this I know. No one should have to settle for someone who doesn't consider the feelings of others.

Trust me, wondering why I would *want* to have another child with him is a big, big, BIG part of my brain and life right now.

I'm sure a lot of it is that I got very severe pre-e with my first child, but not with my second, so if we did split and I had another baby with a different father, chances are really really good that I'd get pre-e again. I actually almost died (BP 210/190, two week stay in the ICU for me, DS born at 2 pounds and 67 day NICU stay). So, obviously, I wouldn't want to have another child with someone else, because I'm not about to risk that again - I'm not exaggerating when I say that I very nearly died. And, to give the Reader's Digest version of my consultation with my maternal-fetal medicine specialist, since my second pregnancy was uncomplicated, it's unlikely that I would develop pre-e again in a future pregnancy with my husband, but extremely likely that I would develop it if I had a baby with someone else.

I'm an only child and I've always wanted my children to have siblings. In addition, I've always wanted a daughter, or, well, I wouldn't be here.

I'm hoping counseling will help and that we'll get through this. Most of me is feeling more like I want out of this relationship than wanting another child. There's no way that I'd bring a child into a position where s/he'd be resented. This also isn't rushing in - it's been a toxic issue for a long while that he's chosen not to deal with. Believe me, it's not a, "Oh, my marriage is rocky, aren't babies cute? Let's have a baby and then we won't have issues anymore!"

In addition, he turned 49 a couple of days ago. I'm 27, so I have plenty of time, but the clock's really ticking for him. We chose to have kids quickly (when I was 21!) because he was so much older than me and wanted a family - now he's jumping ship. In addition, I thought I was marrying someone a lot more giving. But - anyway - we're in counseling.

Some days are just harder than others to be optimistic that this is going to work out, and the day I wrote this was definitely one of those. I'm sorry if it was posted in the wrong forum - and I am trying really, really, really hard to not take offense, because it's so easy to misinterpret someone's words on the Internet - but I am already so completely down and a lot of your response was, honestly, pretty hard to read, in a way that hurt more than felt helpful, especially the part about how it would be unfair to my future child to bring them into my family. I'm not trying to cause drama or be all knicker-twisty about it, because I'm sure it was well meant and you were trying to help, but I'm in a complicated situation, and now I feel pretty uncomfortable posting about it here, which is hard, because I feel uncomfortable talking about it in most other situations, too.

Kelissi
June 1st, 2014, 10:25 PM
Hi Ladies! I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread!:) my husband and I will be TTC pink in June:) So Excited! Just curious because I am unclear...Do we make our attempt the day of a +OPK, or right before? I have been charting my cycles for 3 months now, so I think I can pinpoint when I ovulate. Also, are any of you gals taking cranberry supplements?

I think day of +OPK - that you should try within 8 hours. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure!

hotdogz&boyz
June 2nd, 2014, 01:11 AM
Some days are just harder than others to be optimistic that this is going to work out, and the day I wrote this was definitely one of those. I'm sorry if it was posted in the wrong forum - and I am trying really, really, really hard to not take offense, because it's so easy to misinterpret someone's words on the Internet - but I am already so completely down and a lot of your response was, honestly, pretty hard to read, in a way that hurt more than felt helpful, especially the part about how it would be unfair to my future child to bring them into my family. I'm not trying to cause drama or be all knicker-twisty about it, because I'm sure it was well meant and you were trying to help, but I'm in a complicated situation, and now I feel pretty uncomfortable posting about it here, which is hard, because I feel uncomfortable talking about it in most other situations, too.

I do apologize for my response hurting you and making you feel uncomfortable. Perhaps you and I are in different places in life and it was not appropriate of me to assume you could handle my degree of pointedness on the issue. I'm sure you have a wonderful counselor who can help you through some of the rocky terrain that comes with marriage problems. There is a reason I'm not a marriage counselor and work with a different population, so I probably should have kept my mouth shut. I wish you the best and genuinely hope you can find peace with whatever decisions you are faced with.

Junie
June 2nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Hi and Welcome MyByC :) I'm planning on TTC in July although it might end up being August depending on DH. I've already started doing the diet and exercise but I tend to be pretty relaxed about it on the weekends. My mom is also coming to visit and I won't worry as much about it while she is here since I only get to see her a few times a year and I want to just enjoy her visit.

Junie
June 2nd, 2014, 08:27 AM
Charli33 - Hi and Welcome!!! But just so you know there is also a TTC thread for June.
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/42469-june-bugs-ttc-june.html

Which might be a bit more fun for you as I think many of us -but not all- won't actually be TTC this month :)

MyByC
June 2nd, 2014, 08:29 AM
OH, thats great.
I'm still waiting for my personalised plan from atomic.
When you started your sway?
And what have you choosed exactlly?
I still need to read so many posts and opinions in here.

Junie
June 2nd, 2014, 08:30 AM
Hi Boysway!! What a bummer about having to miss this month. Before I had my first son I had really long cycles (I ovulated the month I got my BFP on CD38 or something crazy like that). Long cycles can be really frustrating but we are happy to have you waiting here with us :)

hotdogz&boyz
June 2nd, 2014, 04:01 PM
I got a super, super faint positive this morning. A serious squinter. By my guess, I'm 10DPO. I've gotten positives with other pregnancies at 9-11DPO, so I guess it's just fine being faint at this point. I'm not jumping for joy or getting too excited yet. Ill see how things progress. But it does look like we conceived. Sadly, I am also losing a very close friend this week to a devastating disease, so I'm not in a good place emotionally. But, on a positive note, if this baby does end up being a boy, we are planning to name the baby after this man, who is like family to us. So, in lots of ways, ill be very happy if we have a boy. Funny how life gives you little "gifts" in negative experiences. I told him when I visited him last night and I think it meant a lot to him. So, ill stalk around, but will probably be off to a DDC soon. Good luck to all the ladies in here. I hope you get your hearts wish!

Rosie85
June 2nd, 2014, 04:10 PM
Geez hotdogz! Congrats! Did you have an oops?? So sorry to hear about your dear friend. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

Boysway
June 2nd, 2014, 06:33 PM
hotdogz, Sending you love and strength. What a tough thing to be going through. Oooo, so it sounds like congrats are in order :)

hotdogz&boyz
June 2nd, 2014, 08:44 PM
Rosie: Yes, we had an oops. Lol. I randomly ovulated a few days early and it just so happened that we pretty much nailed a 2-day-cut off. Alls well that ends well. I am good with it.

Thanks for the thoughts ladies. It's a hard week. It's tough to even be excited, but I figure it will come after I grieve my friend.

My lines are darker tonight, so I'm off to a DDC. Good luck ladies!

Junie
June 2nd, 2014, 09:17 PM
Congrats hotdogz!!! What wonderful news to come in such a difficult time. I wish you all the best :)

Everyone is sick here. Both boys got a stomach bug on what was for us a long holiday weekend. Older son was throwing up Sat night every hour and since he has only thrown up about twice in his life he never knew when it was coming and always just threw up all over himself. Thankfully he seems to be fine now but younger son threw up on Sunday and now has terrible diarrhea. He is so sensitive when it comes to this stuff that I am sure he will have diarrhea for weeks which is really frustrating. He is in a super great mood, feels fine, but has awful diarrhea and it makes it hard to know when it is OK to send him to daycare or do activities with other kids which he loves. Plus we leave for holidays on Mon so it would be very nice if it would be gone by then (are you listening universe? :) ) And now on Mon DH has been throwing up,etc. So I'm exhausted and with my mom flying in tomorrow it has been terrible timing. I've not exercised since Friday but just haven't had the energy, I've also not been great with the diet. But I always knew I would have to relax on the rules for the time my mom is visiting.

How is everyone else doing?

Boysway
June 3rd, 2014, 12:53 AM
I had my first acupuncture appointment today. The needles weren't anything like I thought. It was pretty good. I will go back in two weeks :)

Oh no Junie :( Nothing worse then a family full of sickness. I hope everyone gets better soon.

Junie
June 3rd, 2014, 05:21 AM
I'm glad you liked the acupuncture. My mom did it for years after a car accident and felt like it really helped.

It's official, we're now all sick! Except older son who is now over it. Of course since hubby is also sick I get to suck it up and take care of everything. I hope we all feel good soon!

sent using tapatalk

Boysway
June 3rd, 2014, 06:48 AM
Junie, Oh no :( Let's hope it finishes with every one and buggers off! It's hard when you have to look after everything else but do your best to rest and keep up the fluids.

I kind of expected the acupuncture to hurt a little. I only had one needle feel like I was being pinched, that's it!

I also had to take Miss 4 with me. Thankfully she was fantastic the whole time. She quite happily had some food and coloured in.

missxo143
June 3rd, 2014, 07:06 AM
Thank you boysway, i will look at it after my son goes to school :)

jsophia922
June 4th, 2014, 09:37 AM
hotdogz&boyz- Sending you lots of strength & hugs. You must be having so many conflicting thoughts/feelings right now. Feel free to come to us for support. I don't know if this helps at all, but. I'm native American and we believe that when someone passes before the birth of a baby, the baby aquires the soul of the person who passed. My great great grandmother passed very close to my birth, and my family has always told me that she and I are one in the same, everything from the way we wear our hair to the things we like to do to the way we talk to people. I know many have found comfort in her passing through my birth, and maybe you can look at your little bundle the same way. Even if you don't believe the same thing spiritually, you can always pass on little stories of this man you love so dearly, so that in one way or another your child grows up knowing them too. Again, sending lots of love and thoughts your way <3

Junie
June 4th, 2014, 01:45 PM
I really love that idea jsophia :)

unwirklich
June 4th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Both congrats and condolences hotdogz, seems the story of life these days, but I suppose hard times are best tempered with good news. :) Sorry I'm slow, we've been out on a camping trip for the last 5 days, beautiful, but cooooold, though I still got a temp shift. Yay! for ovulating only 2 days late after a miscarriage.

Junie
June 6th, 2014, 03:46 AM
So ladies any fun plans for the weekend?

We're supposed to have great weather so we'll be going out tonight, grilling tomorrow with friends, and going to a fun place with the kids on Sunday. Then we leave for a week of holidays. So I won't be doing the diet much I guess. Maybe exercise and maybe skipping breakfast/snacks but I want to just enjoy my mom's visit and not be thinking about LE the whole time. I think I will still be getting 4 good weeks in before TTC- if DH gets on board on time LOL :)

Boysway
June 6th, 2014, 04:29 AM
We have a long weekend here. I have work tomorrow night and Sunday night. We also have my Mum and Dad and brother coming for a roast dinner Sunday night. Not sure what we're doing in between my working and sleeping, lol. Your weekend sounds nice :D

Girl Dreaming 55
June 6th, 2014, 05:37 PM
Hi all I am new here first month TTC and am looking for a bit of advice please. I use clearblue opk kit which has had a flashy smiley face for the last 7 days (it needs to be a static face for the LH surge) but tonight when I finished work I felt like I might be ovulating so I used a cheapy stick to test thinking it would be neg but it looks very positive to me. The two lines are identical in colour I wanted to upload a pic but it's not working! �� so my question is do I do my one attempt tonight at pos opk or do I wait for the clearblue tomorrow am as it requires first morning urine to test. Sorry for the long post! Thanks ladies I totally love this site! X

Girl Dreaming 55
June 6th, 2014, 05:39 PM

Girl Dreaming 55
June 6th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Managed to upload pic!

bluebonnet22
June 6th, 2014, 06:02 PM
Girl dreaming - it looks positive, I would attempt tonight!

unwirklich
June 6th, 2014, 07:47 PM
I call that positive, I'd go for it. :)

My hubby is out of town up north near Nome on work, so I have an uneventful weekend of cleaning scheduled lol Beautiful weather up here right now though.

jsophia922
June 10th, 2014, 06:55 AM
So exciting that some of us are trying now! I think we should stick together on this thread even when we aren't WTT anymore :p

I had a crazy busy weekend: lots of running around. My next 5 weekends are crazy too. Oh well- hopefully it'll make the time pass faster!

hotdogz&boyz
June 10th, 2014, 10:15 AM
And I'm back...looks like a chemical pregnancy/early loss. Which is okay. It didn't seem that sad in light of what else we were dealing with. My dear friend passed over the weekend and I am doing his eulogy on Thursday. To be honest, I would be worried about being pregnant right now. I am not sleeping, not eating much or well, just generally in grief, so I wouldn't want to worry about harming the baby on top of that. (Which sounds awful when I read it like that, I just mean that I am okay not being pregnant for those reasons, not that I'd wanted that to happen). I'm not sure if we will try again right away or wait a month or two. I see benefits to both, but I'm not sure what we will pick. I'm not really thinking Bout it much right now. Thanks for the support. This site is fabulous in that regard.

Rosie85
June 10th, 2014, 10:20 AM
Wanted to send my condolences for your dear friend hotdogz. I am so so sorry. Again I am also sorry for the loss of your pregnancy. Take some time to grieve and heal. Big big hugs.

purplepoet20
June 10th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Trying this year June, Aug, Oct, and Dec.

Vegan diet of mostly veg, beans, and rice
Diet Coke and Crystal Light (fiber powder)
Zumba, Yoga, and Pilates
Clomid 50mg
Baby Asprin
Zyrtec and Bendryl (to wet with out it)
Folic Acid
rephresh (DH has high ph)
Dr Jonas Months only (correct for my boys)
Bedding every 4 days and after O

Doing my own for now but if nothing happens by xmas then I will try a custom plan.

Hoping for girl but open the the chance of another boy. Husband only wants a girl.

I do not want twins. After having 3 kids I only want 1 more.

Still unsure when to take clomid for a better chance at a girl and avoiding twins.

unwirklich
June 10th, 2014, 05:40 PM
:( hugs hotdogz, having just been in one of those double whammy losses myself, I can feel your pain. It's good you're focusing on the positive, that's what's helped me the most the last 6 months or so.

Mars
June 11th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Hi Ladies! Hope I can join in? Accidently posted this in the Jan-Mar thread yesterday..opps. I was on here a few months ago TTC but didn't fall pregnant so took a break and now I'm back and ready to give it another go. I have 2 boys, youngest is 2yo and in full on tantrum mode...OMG!! We are TTC a girl. So back on the LE diet which will be hard as I am now a SAHM and I tend to snack all day.
I was back on the pill for a few months as my cycles were irregular and I finished the last pack 2 weeks ago. Something weird happened though, normally I have a 6 day period but not this time...it was only 3 days :/ I'm guessing my body was just adjusting so I don't want to TTC this month as I want to see what my body does and let it get back to normal. So we will probably start trying in July or August.

carmella_marie
June 11th, 2014, 11:24 PM

Starting August or september

Easing into it, no snacking, no breakfast
Vegetarian diet, once a week chicken (still in LE limits)
Diet Coke, yoplait light, daily alcohol
Baby Aspirin, fiber, folic acid, Zyrtec

Have my sway pretty well planned but might get a plan from atomic just for peace of mind and to keep my stress levels down.

Girl

If its a boy I'll be a bit disappointed, but I know I'll love him just as much as my other two. DH really want a girl so of this third one is a boy i really hope we can adopt a daughter for our 4th and be done.

Junie
June 12th, 2014, 03:16 AM
Hi Mars, Welcome! I also have 2 boys 4 and 22 months and both are really pushing buttons lately. Of course everytime there is a scene DH says this is why he doesn't want 3, forgetting that this phase will be over eventually. But I'm still hoping he gets on board by next month when I want to start TTC. I do all the heavy lifting so to speak with the kids, and I'm going to suggest a few things which might make things a bit less stressful for him. We'll see.

sent using tapatalk

Mars
June 12th, 2014, 03:59 AM
Junie our boys are the same age, my eldest is 4 :) My DH is ok with it, he is happy to do whatever but I think this is due to him thinking with his privates and not thinking past the actual sex part lol!! He comes from a family of 4 kids where as I come from a family of 2 kids and I always wanted another sibling.

I'm a tad scared how I will cope with 3 but the desire is there and I will always be left wondering so we are going to give it a shot plus I love being pregnant. I dreamt the other night I had a baby at it was a boy but he was gorgeous so I hope this helps if I do get gender disappointment again but we have decided we won't find out the sex for our third and final baby :)

I am currently waiting for DH to get home so we can have tea, I am starving which I know is good but jees I could really do with tea soon!!!

Junie
June 12th, 2014, 04:33 AM
My DH is one of three and I used to want 6 kids ( before I had any LOL) So it doesn't come as a surprise to him that I want one more but he just gets really bothered by little toddler things like being messy when they eat, fussing when they can't say how they feel, etc. I think DH just isn't really a baby guy but they don't stay little forever :)

sent using tapatalk

missxo143
June 12th, 2014, 08:52 AM
Hello Ladies,

I am officially going LE food shopping today yay!! I plan on TTC this August, I have already been doing my cardio, skipping breakfast and trying to keep my food LE.. Having a very hard time with no red meat, we usually have it 4 times a week.. Thegood thing is we will be saving money not buying so much lol..I love veggies, rice and pasta :) I read a lot of Atomics meals and other members and have a lot of great ideas Thanks to everyone who has posted their meals! I am currently 165lbs and Im 5'4 with a BMI of 28.3 (sigh) I have struggled with weight loss for the past 4 years mostly from BC.. I am BC free and hopefully will be able to drop some lbs 1 to be healthier and 2 for TTC a baby girl :) DH is on board he said he is okay with eating less red meat, he is also ok with taking some supplements :)... I am 26, and he will be 30 this coming october. Now I just hope my 2 younger boys behave while we go to the grocery store ;) haha!

CherryBlossom
June 14th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Hi lovely ladies. How's everything going?
All going good here. I've decided to change my sway a big. Change from
No breakfast to having breakfast and diner. Anyone else doing the same?
I also had pneumonia so exercise was put off!!!
We still have 4 weeks until first attempt. Hope you guys are going well

Boysway
June 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
CherryBlossom, I hope you're over your pneumonia. Not exactly a fun thing to deal with.

Afm, spotting today. So, looks like for the second cycle running I have a LP of 14 days and ovulation day 21. Argh! I don't want my cycle getting longer. It only adds to the pain of waiting! Oh well, dh has been taking his tablets (due to me physically handing them to him). Argh, I really hope I get BFP next cycle. My FF subscription expires in 41 days!

unwirklich
June 14th, 2014, 09:16 PM
My first after-loss cycle finally just ended, got weird spotting rather than AF and ended up 3 days late, wasted a bunch of tests lol suppose I should be happy a miscarriage didn't mess my cycle up worse, day late O and 3 days late AF isn't too bad at all specially being I don't plan an attempt until Aug. I've done really good with the exercise this week 5/5 so far :D happy about that, my decision to loosen up on the diet makes me nervous, hoping being better about the exercise will make up for it.

Boysway
June 14th, 2014, 09:32 PM
:hugs: I hope August is your month :)

What a blow out! I just looked at when I will be testing should we be in the 2ww for this cycle. I will be due to test the same time I tested when I tested for last bub. Which just happens to be my Dad's birthday. Should I ovulate on day 21 again, it will be the 7th of July. I ovulated on the 8th of July for the cycle I fell pregnant with our last bub. Just a bit of trivial info. Maybe it will be out good luck charm!

zebaniee
June 14th, 2014, 10:51 PM
Still deciding if we will definitely go ahead with trying for our boy in sept. We need to do a renovation to our house and upgrade the car so I think I should put ttc off. But if I do that I will probably never have another one.

Part of me is trying to be practical, but on the other hand I really just want to throw caution t the wind.

Still following the boy diet and taking supps. Have also been going to the gum to build some muscle mass. I have been loosing weight, but I am hoping that it is slow enough that it does not sway girl.

weeziewoozles
June 15th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Hey ladies. Can't keep this all off my mind at the moment although I'm striving to be more Mary than Martha :)

When*are you planning on trying?
Unsure yet as I'm BF so have no cycles. Hopefully August

Went vegetarian early April and started LE at the end of April so about six weeks in now. Also started on folic acid and iodine supplements, with DH on olive leaf extract. I was going to take Vitex but as you're meant to take it two weeks on and two weeks off to avoid taking it when you might be PG, I'm now not sure about taking it as I've no idea when to!

Got a plan this time round as my sway failed last time and I didn't want to get caught up in the details. Atomic suggested caution with the Vitex.

Girl!

Any concerns you have currently
Only that I'll do all this and end up with another boy :( otherwise I'm pleased that I'm doing well. I lost weight way too quickly last sway so this time I've been very careful at not going under my 1800 calories (remember I'm BF) each day. I've lost about 10lb in 10weeks :)

Good luck ladies! We'll get there!

unwirklich
June 15th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Boysway, no I think that's kinda cool. I've mentioned before it weirded me out how no matter what happens, seems our cycles stay the sameish..like I have 2 kids that share a bday (DS1 and DS3), if I'd have gotten pregnant last month my due date would have been the same as DS2, If I get pregnant in end Aug my due date will be the same as the first baby I MC'ed in Nov...it's just odd.

AFM, I am dying, I had to go and complain about spotting not being sufficient to prove I wasn't pregnant and could drink. It's too light I said, I'm losing 4 months of lining 3 from pregnancy I said...now TMI but it's like a quite painful bloody Niagara falls lol shall make our father's day bbq today fun stuff.

Mars
June 15th, 2014, 06:45 PM
So we had a "practice" session the other night, I'm not sure when I will ovulate (first month off the pill) but I think it could be in the fertile zone. I am meant to be waiting until next month but the thoughts consuming me so we just had a try :) The diet is the hardest for me, I am struggling not to snack during the day and when I do eat I am trying not to over indulge.

Boysway
June 15th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Unwirklich, yes I remember us talking about it before. It just blows me away just how close it might be. I could understand a week away but the day before is crazy, lol. Although I don't know dates for sure yet. We'll see in another few weeks.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

purplepoet20
June 16th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Oddly calm today :ttc: tonight I am due to O today and we have not been in the mood so it has been 4 days. I am thinking of letting DH BBQ burgers because he likes to drink 3-4 :beer: while grilling. DH doesn't want to know the plan this time so we don't stress out. :fx: :pinksperm:

CherryBlossom
June 17th, 2014, 08:57 PM
I usually ovulate on day 17. Today is day 13. Yesterday I had clear CM not a great deal though. Woke up this morning with my gall
Bladder pains ( I usually indicates O and period). I have cramping. I feel bloated and gassy. I literally feel like my period is coming =( if I am ovulating early this month will be for sure out as hubby doesn't get home for another 8 days

daydrmbelievr
June 17th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Hi ladies!!!

When are you planning on trying? First attempt will be in August - my cycle falls on a New Moon!! :)
Have you started to sway yet? Yes, I began eliminating certain foods and all vitamins from my diet. I also started the intense workout plan.
Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? Working on my own.
Which gender are you hoping for? :ballerina: I already have two :DS:
Any concerns you have currently? Not really! I am just concerned that I won't get my girl..and I am fairly positive we're done at three!

daydrmbelievr
June 17th, 2014, 10:21 PM
Hi Kelley! I just read your post and I feel the same way about LE! I am a nutrition and fitness-obsessed gal (and I have two boys to prove it, LOL). The idea of "starving" my body into survival mode is kinda scary, LOL.
Dumping my supplements and weights just about broke my heart. It is really weird to pass up the whole grains and certain fruits/veggies at the store and go for white, processed junk. Not my favorite idea.

weeziewoozles
June 18th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Hi Kelley! I just read your post and I feel the same way about LE! I am a nutrition and fitness-obsessed gal (and I have two boys to prove it, LOL). The idea of "starving" my body into survival mode is kinda scary, LOL.
Dumping my supplements and weights just about broke my heart. It is really weird to pass up the whole grains and certain fruits/veggies at the store and go for white, processed junk. Not my favorite idea.

Lots of us feel the same. I just remind myself that I'm only changing my eating habits for a few months. As soon as we get a BFP I'll get back on my supplements and stuff my face with meat, fish and wholegrains :)

Junie
June 18th, 2014, 02:09 AM
Hi ladies! Just got back from a great vacation where I ate normally and I'm not planning on really going back on LE completely until my mom leaves next week. DH is also still not totally on board with TTC but I think he is slowly coming around.

sent using tapatalk

weeziewoozles
June 18th, 2014, 02:22 AM
Hope you enjoyed your holiday x

Babybeaublue
June 19th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Hi hope you dont mind me joining
When are you planning on trying? Aug/Sept

Have you started to sway yet? I was and got my bfp but then mc at 12 weeks so am starting again.

Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? I bought a plan.

Which gender are you hoping for? A boy

Any concerns you have currently? Lots! Dh is on a lot of meds which I'm afraid will effect our sway. Also obviously I'm afraid of another mc.

unwirklich
June 19th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Sorry for your loss Babybeau, it is scary trying again :( and so confusing if you've had numerous healthy pregnancies before. You're left asking yourself what you did wrong this time.

bluebonnet22
June 19th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Sorry for your loss babybleau and welcome!

Babybeaublue
June 19th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Thank you both. I have a scan tomorrow to make sure everything is 'gone' can't wait to get it over with.
Unwirklich I'm sorry you had the same thing happen again so recently.
Can't believe I'm back to waiting for af and o again. Hope I'm not all messed up.

RedSH
June 19th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Hi!

I'm loving this site, so much helpful information!

When are you planning on trying? August/Sept

Have you started to sway yet? I've adjusted my eating and exercise habits and am really feeling the difference!

Did you get a personalized plan or are you working on your own? Working on my own using all of the great info and experience on here.

Which gender are you hoping for? Boy

Any concerns you have currently? None really, I just hope I can keep up the diet changes etc without putting on too much weight.

I find it very interesting that "boy mums" trying for girls struggle with the reduced calories, lower nutrients and cardio exercise whilst I (as a typical girl mum) find the increased calories, variety and less cardio difficult! It really does show that we may be predisposed to conceiving a certain gender.

CherryBlossom
June 19th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Oh you're telling me red! And the fact we need to do cardio on such lower nutrients is damn hard and keeping blood sugar levels low!

CherryBlossom
June 19th, 2014, 10:17 PM
I'm
Swaying girl yet I find having lunch hard.
With the boys id usually have all my calories at night !
And a lot of my calories all came
From sugary drinks

Babybeaublue
June 20th, 2014, 08:25 AM
Had my scan, was given tablets to take and have to go back next fri again. Ugh, can this please not just be over?

tkelly621
June 20th, 2014, 12:51 PM
I'm also ttc in july. Have to finish my birth control first. Would love a ttc buddy

tkelly621
June 20th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Ttc a boy after three girls. Dh is convinced he can't have boy babies. Lol we are starting our swaying techniques asap and gonna try starting in July. Would love a ttc buddy to chat with

kaseybaby
June 21st, 2014, 01:02 AM
I hope everyone is doing well!

I am getting soooooo frustrated. I can't lose weight! I swear when I nurse the weight sticks to me like glue. I am getting frustrated and depressed about it. I get cardio 5 days a week, and still, nada.

Mars
June 21st, 2014, 02:57 AM
Hey ladies, So I think I O'd yesterday or today which means our attempt last weekend was probably a bit soon. I'm ok with that though as it gives me more time to get my head back into the LE diet. I would be fine on it too except I love chocolate and I made the mistake of buying some a few days ago and since then I'm snacking on it all day, grrr!! Apart from that I'm exercising 5 days a week and just watching my calories, not having much protein is hard!!

Babybeaublue
June 21st, 2014, 05:24 AM
Kasey have you tried fasted cardio? It's low intensity cardio on an empty stomach first thing. You would need to eat after though don't know how that would work on le. It's what a lot of bodybuilders do to strip away any fat before a comp.

CherryBlossom
June 21st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Welcome tkelly. I'm TTC late July as well =)

I'm finding the cardio hard. Between everything else with little eating. Ugh.
Plus it's winter here so my kids have been on and off sick.

weeziewoozles
June 21st, 2014, 09:55 AM
:( Hate it when they're poorly. I'm feeling under the weather today myself. Just achy all over. Hope I'm not getting flu or something!

bluebonnet22
June 21st, 2014, 10:53 AM
kasey - I had huge issues with weight loss while breastfeeding as well. I don't really have any advice, just offering sympathy! I think breastfeeding sways pink anyways, so I wouldn't worry as much about weight loss for swaying purposes in your case.

jsophia922
June 21st, 2014, 11:04 AM
Finally O'd this month. I'm 5DPO and SO excited for AF to come, even though she'll be here over the 4th. I have longer cycles (I usually O CD21-23) and sometimes the waiting makes me so impatient. It's just gonna get worse when we're TTC! After this AF, there's only ONE more before we start TTC. I am so. excited.

I decided not to purchase a plan from Atomic and am going it alone. I have been taking supplements since the beginning of May and have a TON of CM now. I had a good amount before, but now it's like... a LOT. TMI sorry haha. I figured if we don't get our boy this time I'll buy a plan next time :) We want one of each- a boy and a girl- so if we get a girl first it's alright. Either way, we're buying a plan for sure next time to increase our odds. Looking at the LE diet and girl plan, I'm really NOT looking forward to swaying pink!!

I'm easing slowly into the diet and adding a couple different foods at a time. Luckily with the boy sway, you don't have to be on the diet as long before TTC. I'm a distance runner, so I've also dramatically reduced my miles and added more days of strength training. Since I can't run much now, I've been looking at jogging strollers online- it reminds me that I'll have a LO to run with as a result of abstaining now :)

As for supplements- I eat a teaspoon of royal jelly in the morning & before bed, and I take a prenatal, probiotic, lots of extra folic acid, green tea af-o, evening primrose oil af-o, vitamin c, vitamin d, iron every other day (stopping that after this bottle is done). H is also taking supplements as well as eating whatever I do since I make all the food :) He's taking fish oil, L-arginine, and zinc right now. We'll be adding CoQ10 soon.

Anyway, I am getting so pumped to start TTC. I'm readyyyyy!

jsophia922
June 21st, 2014, 11:05 AM
Holy novel, batman!

kaseybaby
June 21st, 2014, 03:27 PM
I will definitely give it a try Babybeaublue. Really I am frustrated because I don't want to get pregnant with baby weight still on, and then have 20 lbs to lose after the next baby instead of the 10. Sigh. It is so frustrating when you do spin for an hour, 3 times a week, your butt hurts and you can barely walk and you don't lose one lb in a week.

Babybeaublue
June 21st, 2014, 03:33 PM
The only thing is that low intensity steady state cardio is used to burn fat but hold on to muscle. If you don't have much muscle then go for it! Also try hiit it's hard going but u don't have to do it for as long as normal high intensity cardio.

bluebonnet22
June 21st, 2014, 03:34 PM
kasey - I can second what BBB said about the working out on the empty stomach. I'm not sure how well it would work while BF, but I can say I wasn't losing weight on the diet and then when I switched to running early in the morning during my fasting period I started dropping weight relatively quickly.

unwirklich
June 21st, 2014, 04:07 PM
I will definitely give it a try Babybeaublue. Really I am frustrated because I don't want to get pregnant with baby weight still on, and then have 20 lbs to lose after the next baby instead of the 10. Sigh. It is so frustrating when you do spin for an hour, 3 times a week, your butt hurts and you can barely walk and you don't lose one lb in a week.

LMAO I thought it was just my bike. I even bought a padded seat thinking it may help, it makes me feel better that spinning makes everyone's butt hurt. I've been doing 60+ minutes 5 days a week, before this last loss I was losing about a lb a week doing that just 2-3 times a week, yet now I've lost 0- nothing in 2 weeks of the 5 day... kind of defeating.

My temp also bizarrely rose today at CD9, I just stopped bleeding from my first AF after the loss and I did have some EWCm mixed with the spotting yesterday, but damn that's an early O if this temp shift holds. I was looking on the bright side thinking my cycles didn't get too messed up, apparently I jinxed it.

Babybeaublue
June 21st, 2014, 04:49 PM
Hope you don't mind me asking unwirklich, but how long did it take your af to start again?

MyByC
June 21st, 2014, 05:24 PM
I lost 1.5 kg in about 8 days.
If I keep it this way, then I will loose too much weight for my hight...1.78(62kg currently)....Atomic said I should be under BMI 18.5, which means 58 kg...(my ideal weight).
Until August is a long way...