PDA

View Full Version : Depression

Rosie85
February 4th, 2014, 03:20 PM
I was trying to search and find if this has been asked but it might take me all day!

How does untreated depression sway, if at all?

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2014, 04:34 PM
not enough data to say, I'm sorry. may vary by individual.

Rosie85
February 4th, 2014, 04:37 PM
okie doke, never hurts to ask!

I have just been feeling extra down lately and nervous it will hurt my sway.

Trishy74
February 4th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Thanks for asking this question. I was wondering this myself. Been feeling a little down since finding out my FSH number. I was feeling better until my cycle got even shorter than it's gotten in the past 2 months. I'm now down to 25 days from a 28 to 29 day cycle but was 26 days past 2 cycles. I know this is a sign of high levels of FSH. Anyway, sorry to be so chatty. Just wanted to say thanks for asking a question that was on my mind. Appreciate it.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 4th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Rosie if you ever want to chat, pm me. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good lately.

Rosie85
February 4th, 2014, 11:16 PM
aww thanks three!

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2014, 09:18 AM
okie doke, never hurts to ask!

I have just been feeling extra down lately and nervous it will hurt my sway.

Feeling down about stuff doesn't hurt your sway, but worrying about "will this or that affect my sway" prob. does. I think it's best for pink to just try and live in the moment and not worry about how things that are out of yoru control, like your feelings, might affect your sway. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/33517-maternal-dominance-hypothesis-priviledged-daughter-hypothesis.html