PDA

View Full Version : please help atomic!! Plans and eBooks available NOW!!!

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 09:41 AM
Hi guys!

Apologies in advance but I need to borrow your attention for a moment.

February has been my slowest month ever for plans and I need some help! As you guys know, the money I earn from this site is how I make a living. My husband is currently working for minimum wage after being laid off over a year ago when his company downsized and eliminated two entire shifts of workers. :( The money I earn from this site enables me to help as many people as I can as my full time job. Unfortunately, if I can't make enough money doing this, then I have no option but to go back to work and I won't be able to work on the site anywhere near as much as I do now. The Gender Dreaming crew is committed to keeping swaying free for everyone around the world regardless of their ability to pay, and it really helps when those who are able to pitch in a little, can.

If you've been considering buying a plan, now is a great time. I am just finishing up my outstanding plans and have no plans waiting.

If you don't need a plan, we have options available for every level of income available here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/28436-custom-sway-coaching-service-faq.html

Dream Memberships are $12 for a full year, you get a higher level of privacy and there is diet info available in the DM section that is not available in the free section. I get the money from the swaying Dream Memberships.

The new (and totally awesome, I really think it is the best thing I have ever written!!) Guide to Understanding Your Cycles and Using OPK is available for $29. This book answers 80% of questions I get on swaying. It is 78 pages of new content available nowhere else on the site and then an additional appendix of 38 pages of our best and most often used essays for a total of 116 pages of swaying info. While it's targeted towards swaying, there is a ton of information about menstruation that will benefit everyone for a lifetime, even if you're already pregnant!

The 21 Day Diet books are $59 (we have versions for both HE and LE dieters) and contain 80 pages of nutrient info, recipes, meal ideas, and reference materials all in one book. FAQ here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-information/29317-21-day-meal-plan-faq.html

Custom Sway Plans are $79 and come with 6 months of coaching. FAQ for plan is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/22322-custom-sway-plan-faq.html and the FAQ for coaching service is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/28436-custom-sway-coaching-service-faq.html

We also offer General, non-personalized sway plans at the same cost as the personalized ones if you are a person who just doesn't want the fuss of filling out the questionnaires and don't need the coaching service.

Link to buy is here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/have-question-about-plans-service/28436-custom-sway-coaching-service-faq.html

If I have helped you in some way via the free forums, I really need your support today!! Even if you don't feel like you need any of these things, it's not really about what you "get", (although you get some good stuff!), it's about enabling me to continue to provide the best swaying info out there and continuing to do research and writing to continue to improve the swaying info for everyone. Thanks for your time and consideration. :hug2:

carmella_marie
February 10th, 2014, 11:32 AM
I really want to buy a customized plan but I'm not ready to TTC until November-February (haven't quite decided) if I buy a plan now, is there a way to "renew" after 6 months if you're still TTC? What's the cost of renewal?

Thanks for all your help on here!

carmella_marie
February 10th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Also, do you have stats on the personalized plan success rate? Obviously it's highly dependent on the purchaser's compliance to your plan, but I thought I saw a 16 out of 18 got girls? Is that right or are there more girl sways to add to that number? Might convince DH to let me spend the money lol.

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Also, do you have stats on the personalized plan success rate? Obviously it's highly dependent on the purchaser's compliance to your plan, but I thought I saw a 16 out of 18 got girls? Is that right or are there more girl sways to add to that number? Might convince DH to let me spend the money lol.

16 of 18 people who publicly posted sways since we started tracking that in the stats got successes. Not everyone who gets a custom sway posts publicly and I ONLY include people who were willing to publicly post a sway with their name attached in my numbers because I am not going to do what the other pay-for-sway sites do and say "oh here are our numbers, take our word for it". I want everything to be as absolutely transparent for you guys as is possible. If someone doesn't post a sway publicly, they are not included. I know we did get more opposites than that esp. at the beginning but we weren't tracking them at that point. We've since learned from that experience and have changed the sway anyway (our stats overall are on the rise, not only custom plan people.)

The Custom Sway people don't get any insider info that others don't get anyway. All they get is a higher level of support from me. I do think it helps people esp. who are more "martha" because they can let go of the detail work and I handle all of that. But I don't want you guys to expect anything beyond what the regular stats of the site are, since it's a much bigger sample size and is probably much more representative of what a person should go into swaying expecting, anyway.

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 11:58 AM
I really want to buy a customized plan but I'm not ready to TTC until November-February (haven't quite decided) if I buy a plan now, is there a way to "renew" after 6 months if you're still TTC? What's the cost of renewal?

Thanks for all your help on here!

Yes the renewal is an additional $25. But you don't need to do it if you don't want to, quite a few people have had the custom coaching for the 6 months and then picked my brain clean LOL, then when it came time to TTC they asked follow up q's if any by PM or in the forums. So no one needs to feel that they have to renew, I continue helping everyone to the best of my ability no matter what.

haymon2and1
February 10th, 2014, 12:07 PM
I will be buying a plan in May..our first attempt will be Sept. I bought the 21 day meal plan and it is great!! Thank you for all you do!!

marriedmomof2
February 10th, 2014, 12:13 PM
I will be buying mine March 7th. That doesn't help you at the moment, but I could make a partial payment towards it now. If that's at all possible? I already have the $12 membership.

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 01:15 PM
no need for partial payments or anything like that, just wanted to let people know these things were available if they were interested and that now is a good time to buy them. :)

marriedmomof2
February 10th, 2014, 01:29 PM
no need for partial payments or anything like that, just wanted to let people know these things were available if they were interested and that now is a good time to buy them. :)
Oh okay, got it :happy:

Adia
February 10th, 2014, 01:50 PM
This is a super touchy idea but what about advertising on Facebook more? I don't know exactly how to do it and maintain privacy that some of us cherish....just a thought.

kitkat18
February 10th, 2014, 01:53 PM
Hi Atomic,
I would LOVE to buy a customised plan quick question can I pay you by direct debit? I don't want my husband to know :( so cant pay on visa.

You could pm me your details if this is an option.
Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
February 10th, 2014, 01:54 PM
We do advertise on there. We use Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!

https://twitter.com/GenderDreaming
GenderDreaming (genderdreaming) on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/genderdreaming/)
https://www.facebook.com/GenderDreaming

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 01:58 PM
This is a super touchy idea but what about advertising on Facebook more? I don't know exactly how to do it and maintain privacy that some of us cherish....just a thought.

Normally I have a good level of plans coming in but for some reason they really dropped off this month and it made me panic LOL!! :nails:

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Hi Atomic,
I would LOVE to buy a customised plan quick question can I pay you by direct debit? I don't want my husband to know :( so cant pay on visa.

Thanks!

we take paypal and I believe they have that option even if you don't have a pay pal account. Thank you!!

nuthinbutpink
February 10th, 2014, 02:03 PM
Hi Atomic,

Thanks!

Paypal allows you to use debit, credit or echeck. "Dream Baby" is what appears on your statement.

Adia
February 10th, 2014, 02:07 PM
We do advertise on there. We use Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!

https://twitter.com/GenderDreaming
GenderDreaming (genderdreaming) on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/genderdreaming/)
https://www.facebook.com/GenderDreaming

I did not know that....give me some time to get some guts and I'll like all the GD stuff on Pinterest & fb to help spread the word.

marriedmomof2
February 10th, 2014, 02:10 PM
I have this issue as well. Also my accounts were hacked three times in the past year, so he is really paying attention which is why I am putting a little bit away at a time. He'd notice $80 but not $20 here and there, which is why I thought a payment option would be nice. My only other thought would be to buy a prepaid visa card? But I am not sure if it's worth all of that trouble. Some women have husbands who would be against ttc f they found out they were doing something like this. KWIM?
Hi Atomic,

Thanks!

Cagirl09
February 10th, 2014, 02:14 PM
I don't need any of these services right now as I just got my BFP with my HT XX (praying she stays)! But I believe in you and the work that you do, very much appreciate all your research and essays, and you have certainly helped me in the past. I would like to make a straight donation. I have two addresses in my paypal acct. One is, hotmail and one is info at gender dreaming. Which should I use?

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 02:49 PM
I have this issue as well. Also my accounts were hacked three times in the past year, so he is really paying attention which is why I am putting a little bit away at a time. He'd notice $80 but not $20 here and there, which is why I thought a payment option would be nice. My only other thought would be to buy a prepaid visa card? But I am not sure if it's worth all of that trouble. Some women have husbands who would be against ttc f they found out they were doing something like this. KWIM?

Yes, I'd hate for anyone to have to go to all that trouble. :( not worth it

atomic sagebrush
February 10th, 2014, 03:01 PM
I don't need any of these services right now as I just got my BFP with my HT XX (praying she stays)! But I believe in you and the work that you do, very much appreciate all your research and essays, and you have certainly helped me in the past. I would like to make a straight donation. I have two addresses in my paypal acct. One is, hotmail and one is info at gender dreaming. Which should I use?

oh you guys are so kind - gee whiz. :heart: I don't intend to be asking for donations or trying to get anyone to do anything they are not comfy with in any way, it's just that I know sometimes people think they'll buy something at some point and just that from my perspective, it's a great month to do that! You are really just too sweet.

Cagirl09
February 10th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Truthfully, I always thought I'd donate to this site at some point because I think its just awesome. You can use the money to make a plan or provide membership in the future for someone who has the need, or for whom it is hard at the time. I'm just going to try the info at gender dreaming one, Thanks for everything!

marriedmomof2
February 10th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Yes, I'd hate for anyone to have to go to all that trouble. :( not worth it

I would totally do that, I was meaning for her lol. I think what you do is beyond amazing and if that means going out of my way to help support it in anyway, I would totally have no problem with it . Also if that would me an having a better chance at getting my dream gender, that's another plus! :happy:

Unlv3
February 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM
I would like to purchase. I have to learn to navigate this. Lol I will purchase one tomorrow....the plan :)

greeneyes
February 11th, 2014, 04:07 AM
Have you considered adding a 'donation/support' option where members can donate and choose an amount they'd like to give?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greeneyes
February 11th, 2014, 04:20 AM
I see you answered this. I used to have a pg/ttc site 10 years ago. I didn't make money from it but it did cost money to keep it running. The message forums I used allowed members to donate to those costs which kept it ad free a and running faster. As the site became more and more popular, the costs went up. Of course I wasn't offering/selling a product but just the same. I would have been able to maintain the site without the help of donations from the members. I think most of us understand that as donating gives US the service of your presence and the service of a safe place for us to get together and help each OTHER with support, encouragement, and information sharing (ie the stats pages). See keeping the site/forum available full time IS a service and you should allow us the option to donate if we are willing and able. People pay for sites/services they like and enjoy.

Oh, and do you make some $$ from the amazon stuff like OPKs if we go through you? That helps a small amount I'm sure but maybe a little text above the links saying proceeds from these sales goes to support the site as a reminder of that. I bought straight form amazon but if I would have realized before that you might have gotten some $$ form it I would have gone through the links here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetdream
February 11th, 2014, 04:27 AM
How about the Ads? You have spaces for Ads and they are already used by google. Can't you get money of that? I know sites who make money that way.

coralsky
February 11th, 2014, 05:27 AM
I have purchased the ebook re OPKs :)
I know I am pg now, and shouldn't really need it, but I was soooo nosey (LOL) that I was honestly thinking about doing this anyway, so your post just gave me that nudge :)
Also, my dream membership will be due for renewal this month sometime, and it goes without saying that of course I will be renewing.
I know you know already, but whatever happens I will always be so so grateful for all the time you have spent helping me atomic, you are a star :heart: xxx
Oh P.S. anyone thinking of buying a plan- I would highly recommend it, well worth the money, esp. the coaching forum- atomic is fab :)

Avanlee1
February 11th, 2014, 05:35 AM
I have received a treatment plan and meal plan, but how do I get a personalised plan for just my husband and I?

Drunken Cockatoo
February 11th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Your work is amazing. Have just purchased the meal plan as I would have done it anyway. Will buy a plan soon although TTC is still some time away. But it will help me to stop obsessing over it and just let it go until the time has come to try to TTC pink :P

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2014, 09:04 AM
This site costs a ton of money just to keep going due to its size and the number of members and so on and the revenue from ads, etc goes to that.

I honestly love this site and I think we have a great thing going here. If I could do it for free I totally would.

We do perfectly with the amount I make most months - I got caught out this month because I had been getting a certain amount of business for the last 2 years, and then nothing this month and frankly I didn't plan for it (which won't happen again).

I really so appreciate you ladies and your time and generosity and will continue doing the very best I can for you and this site!!

dreamingofwin
February 11th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Does any UK ladies know what the conversion is for a personalised plan? x

Petal
February 11th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Dreaming, type it into google and it will tell u the British amount, that's what I always do lol

You do a great job Atomic x

coralsky
February 11th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Does any UK ladies know what the conversion is for a personalised plan? x

I reckon it will work out around £50 and I can tell you it is a great investment :) x

momto4boyz
February 11th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Just purchased a plan, so excited!!

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Just purchased a plan, so excited!!

Thank you so very much, I'll get it back to you right away!!