PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Embryo Transfer with PGD Testing

Orchid4
February 11th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Dear Dr. Potter,

My husband and I are planning to have IVF/ gender selection. Because of our travel schedule to US we are able to have only fresh PGD transfer. Is aCGH, mCGH, Natera and GenderSure out of the question in this case and is Fluorescent in-situ Hybridization (FISH) the only test we can have at this time?

If so, do you prefer day 3 or 5 testing?

Thank you so much in advance!

Dr. Potter
March 24th, 2014, 02:07 AM
Dear Dr. Potter,

My husband and I are planning to have IVF/ gender selection. Because of our travel schedule to US we are able to have only fresh PGD transfer. Is aCGH, mCGH, Natera and GenderSure out of the question in this case and is Fluorescent in-situ Hybridization (FISH) the only test we can have at this time?

Thank you so much in advance!aCGH/GenderSure is available for fresh transfer. Our data, and individual reports from members of this site, support that we have superior results with fresh transfer, averaging approximately 80% live birth rate with a single embryo transferred fresh. The gender with GenderSure is 100% as opposed to 6/1000 with aCGH without GenderSure and 20/1000 with FISH being gender opposites.

Eléonore2015
October 20th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Dear Dr. Potter, is GenderSure on day 3 of 5? can you combine aCGH day 3 and Gendersure? of is it always day 5?

me also i live far i do not want to do FET.

kind regards,

E.

Dr. Potter
October 21st, 2014, 12:19 AM
Dear Dr. Potter,

Thank you so much in advance!
We do day testing with GenderSure and a day 6 transfer. So it will be full 24 chromosome aCGH with GenderSure