PDA

View Full Version : Argh should we attempt??

dreamingofwin
February 11th, 2014, 09:31 AM
So ive been on Le loosly since oct. Off it in dec back on it strict since Jan exercising and lost 10lbs. Ive been out of action poorly for over 2 weeks. Still on diet but not exercising.

Ive gained 2lbs this weekend as ive felt sorry for myself. I am pretty sure I can loose those before our attempt though.

I am on codine/paracetamol/diclofenac and a side effect of diclofenac is difficulty getting pg. Ive notived its totally dried up my cm and read codine could sway pink??

We were waiting until march for our attempt due to my gain and huby stopped LR 2 days ago after taking it 10 days.

So part of me is thinking we should try (should get +opk any day now) otgr part is thinking wait. I am soooo torn!! X

carmella_marie
February 11th, 2014, 11:51 AM
If you're in no hurry to get pg I'd wait another months and get diet and exercise back in track. I'd hate you to get of this month and if it be an opposite be kicking yourself that you didn't just wait one month, KWIM? But I'm an anal boy mom (aren't we all?) and strive for perfection too much. If it's too stressful to give up trying this month then I would do one attempt at +OPK.

dreamingofwin
February 12th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Bump!

Still aiming for it I think. Waiting a +opk! The pills says that pregnancy is hard so surely its acidifing me!!x

atomic sagebrush
February 12th, 2014, 06:09 PM
I ahve been looking for this post everywhere LOL!!

If you have been on diet off and on since Oct. then ATTEMPT. This whole game where people wait around twiddlign thumbs for the "perfect" month to show up is a losing business because next month it will be something else. It's ALWAYS something. And it may be that the universe or higher power has served up this month specifically for you to have ideal chances at your desired gender.

dreamingofwin
February 13th, 2014, 02:24 AM
All I needed thanks! My line is getting darker! X