PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Boy or Girl Please Help

mum08
June 14th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Hi i had my 20 week scan and they couldnt tell for sure if it was a boy or girl as the legs where closed and the cord was between its legs but she said she thinks boy but i went through ultrasound and could see boy and girl bits (this baby really dosent want to tell me) the ultrasound lady wasnt too helpful wouldnt confirm for sure and didnt really try and get a good look she pointed out what she thinks is a boy but i compare them to my other boys and others and it dosent look anything like it i have put 2 up that she pointed to that is from side and i found another one that she had done from behind but far back but when i look at it you can see a y which i have pointed at it in red.I thought if you saw a y it is a girl i have had alot of mixed reply's so i would love your thought on what you think and why you think it thanks in advanced to everyone who reply and to those who already have to my Nub

TTC5
June 14th, 2011, 11:55 PM
I can't make out what is what lol sorry!!

Zivic-Bubac
June 15th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Me neither :worry:
Do you have earlier u/s pics (13 week or so) where we can see nub and guess?

mum08
June 15th, 2011, 02:37 AM
I did post one and all said Girl ill see if i can add them

Zivic-Bubac
June 15th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Yep, flat nub, looks like :XX:
Are you hoping for a girl? :happy:

mum08
June 15th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I am hoping for a :ttcgirl: i have 3 wonderful boys so a girl would be nice but if it is a little :ttcboy: on the way i will be just as happy just a bit bummed they couldnt tell me for sure what it was so the not knowing is Frustrating

TTC5
June 15th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Still think girl ;)

nuthinbutpink
June 15th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Image 2 lookes like a penis and a a scrotum to me?? Image 3 looks like a penis too...the nub does look flat but image 2 is very clear boy to me. I am sorry it is not what you were hoping for.

Flava
June 15th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Yes the nub look like a girl nub , but the 20 weeks scan looks very boyish to me. So I think it's a:DS:

purplepoet20
June 15th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I think girl based on the earlier scan.... the 20wk scans can easily be seen as a boy but by 20wks it would be a clear boy. The so called boy parts don't look clear enough and to me looks like either the cord or a leg. 1 and 2 look really odd so if it is a boy maybe a lot of fluid in its parts. In 3 the angle is really off not a clear butt to face view so I don't think boy. All 3 of the scans are just to odd looking to be a boy, I really hope it is a girl!

rainbowflower
June 15th, 2011, 11:34 AM
I think boy too, even the dating scan pic is a bit of a questionmark to me

will you be having a private gender scan to find out for sure?

nuthinbutpink
June 15th, 2011, 12:33 PM
This is what I see. Green arrow is pointing to the penis and yellow arrow is pointing to the scrotum. Looks the same in each pic to me.

purplepoet20
June 15th, 2011, 01:46 PM
??? but then the parts would be in the wrong spot or backwards???

nuthinbutpink
June 15th, 2011, 02:53 PM
??? but then the parts would be in the wrong spot or backwards???

I cannot figure out the orientation either but that is what all the pics look like to me...not sure what other body parts that would be!

starider7707
July 1st, 2011, 09:10 PM
Looks like a boy to me.

TTC5
July 1st, 2011, 10:20 PM
I think boy now it has been clearly pointed out!!!

mum08
July 2nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLYS THE PHOTO WHERE NUTHINBUTPINK POINTED OUT THE PENIS AND SCROTUM YES THEY SAID WHERE THE GREEN ARROW IS POINTING WAS MAYBE THE PENIS AND WHERE THE YELLOW ARROW WAS POINTINT TO WAS THE CORD THEY SAID THE SCROTUM WAS TO THE LEFT WHICH I THOUGHT WAS PART OF THE LEG AND WHEN YOU LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAID PENIS ITS NOT REALLY CONNECTED TO ANYTHING SO THIS IS WHAT MADE ME QUESTION IT I DO HAVE MORE PHOTOS JUST NOT ABLE TO POST THEM YET.CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE BLACK Y IS IN THE LAST PHOTO

skrimpy
July 2nd, 2011, 08:00 AM
I think boy - you pic 3 looks very much like the boy shot we got of my 2yo. You can see the thighs and the round scrotum with penis sticking up. I'm going to try and attach a pic for you!

mum08
July 2nd, 2011, 08:11 AM
Yes i can see it in yours i think in mine because the penis isnt pointing up it dosent look right we will soon find out

TTC5
July 2nd, 2011, 08:27 AM
Are you having another scan?

mum08
July 3rd, 2011, 02:45 AM
Hi no we are not going to have another scan my hubby thinks we should just wait to see what it is

Foxy
July 7th, 2011, 06:14 PM
3rd pic all boy. Congrats!

princesssarah34
August 1st, 2011, 06:22 PM
1st and 3rd I was sure what I was looking at..2nd pic that is a :DS:!

XXdreaming
August 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM
it does look very very boyish to me too, it looks more scrotum like than cord, I hope its wrong and its your desired gender :)